The CEO's Proposal || PAUSED

By iforgotwhoasked

** ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE ** * "๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ. "๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ž๐ง... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE - please read
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
prologue || 00
chapter one || 01
chapter two || 02
chapter three || 03
chapter four || 04
chapter five || 05
chapter six || 06
chapter seven || 07
chapter eight || 08
chapter nine || 09
chapter ten || 10
chapter eleven || 11
chapter twelve || 12
chapter thirteen || 13
chapter fourteen || 14
chapter fifteen || 15
chapter sixteen || 16
chapter seventeen || 17
chapter eighteen || 18
chapter nineteen || 19
chapter twenty || 20
chapter twenty one || 21
chapter twenty two || 22
chapter twenty three || 23
chapter twenty five || 25
chapter twenty six || 26

chapter twenty four || 24 *

659 20 8
By iforgotwhoasked

*WARNING: mature content*

He practically throws me onto the bed like a fucking rag doll.

I bounce once, and he's quick to get in between my legs, both of us breathing quickly.

His lips find my neck, attacking it with wet kisses trailing down to my collarbone. His hand grips my throat as I feel the cold sensation of his rings all throughout my body sending chills everywhere.

He hums, gripping my shirt. "This top, do you like it?" He asks, innocently.

That was a wrong assumption. There is definitely nothing 'innocent' about Vittorio Russo. A simple glance in his direction and you will fall to your knees. He is the epitome of dark and mysterious.

I'd craved for this moment ever since he first kissed me, I knew the second his lips were on mine I wouldn't be able to get enough of his minty taste, he smelled of cinnamon and coffee. My two favourite things to eat and drink. I had to keep reminding myself, it was just sex.

That's all it was. Only once, to find that release and go back to how we were before.

But then again, how were we before? I was convinced he hated me but he sends these mixed signals making me think otherwise.

I tilt my head, "I mean I like it but-" That's all it took for him to use a finger and tear it straight down the middle.

I gasp, "What the fuck, Rio?"

He rolls his eyes, taking off his leather jacket. "I'll buy you fifty more if you're that emotionally attached to it, Rivera." Rio throws the jacket across the room, landing somewhere on the floor.

His knees are planted on the mattress, either side of my waist and he bends his head down which causes the front strands of his hair to fall onto his face making him even hotter if it were physically possible.

"Tell me to stop, any moment I feel you resisting I'll stop." He says, breathless.

I shake my head and grab his cold chain which dangled in front of me, hooking a finger to bring him closer. "You won't be able to handle me."

He smirks, tilting his head, "Wanna bet? I'm gonna last longer than you will."

What an arrogant shit.

I smile, "Love, you'll be coming the second that dick enters me."

"We'll see about that." He finishes, grabbing my throat again.

I love it when he does that.

He manages to take all my clothes off in two swift movements leaving me lying under him in my full naked glory. I quickly remove his shirt from above his head and he helps me unbuckle his belt after laughing at me struggling to open it. He's left in just his boxers.

Rio moves down my body at a slow pace, teasing me with wet kisses down my stomach, my breathing becoming evidently shorter.

He reaches up to my thighs and he caresses the insides, gradually moving closer to my throbbing heat. His circular movements make me even wetter, dripping and most likely soaking the covers under me.

"Could you be any slower?" I whisper, in frustration.

He chuckles, "Have some patience, my love. Let's see how loud you can get with my fingers, hm?"

My eyes close suddenly and I throw my head back into the pillow as he plunges two fingers into pussy, using his thumb to flick my clit.

I'm a moaning mess.

My moans echo off the walls as I grow louder, until he covers my mouth with his free hand.

"I'm sure the cleaner is going home all traumatised tonight." He says, smirking at his accomplishment.

I bite his hand and he moves it away, rolling his eyes.

His slender fingers easily move in and out at a regular pace now considering how wet I am, still playing around with my clit.

I moan, holding his wrist with the fingers that move inside me. He takes the decision to curl his fingers giving me more of an edge.

This man.

I pant, not being able to control it anymore, "I''m gonna-" I almost give him what he wants.

I come back to my sense and push his hand away, smirking at his shocked face when he sees me sit up straight.

My turn now.

I move around the bed so I'm sitting behind him, and his his back onto the bed so that he's the one in my previous position.

I plant both legs on either side of his waist, with my pussy directly touching his dick.

Rio lifts one eyebrow, confused on what I'd do next. He grabs my waist so I don't move off of him.

I raise my hands up to my breasts, cupping both and playing with them. I flick my nipples, moaning at the feeling and throwing my head back slightly.

His grip tightens, I feel his rings digging into the sides of my waist. It's working.

I move my hair onto one side of my shoulder and move lower, kissing just under his jaw and rubbing my pussy against his long length, above his boxers.

He finally moans and guides my hips as he moves me back and forth. I grind against him, feeling myself become wet again. I feel his length grow as he gets even harder than before.

If you told me at the beginning of this year that I was about fuck the guy who almost hit my car and coincidentally became my boss, I'd laugh in your face.

Yet here I am, grinding on him.

My pussy meets his length on top of his boxers as I move slightly faster, aching to feel the release that I so desperately need.

I bite my lip, my hands move flat onto his chest as my head goes down creating a curtain on one side of my shoulder.

One of his hands reach up, grabbing the back of my neck and pulling my head closer to his.

He urgently smashed his lips back onto mine, moving at a fast pace and lifting his hips up to meet my own thrusts. His tongue entered my mouth, fighting with my own and leaving my completely breathless under him.

He stops for a mere second, breathing heavily "I need you. All of you. Please, amor." He begs, looking into my eyes.

I kiss him again, this time slowly. I move my hands down to grip the waist and of his boxer briefs and yank them down and off his legs, he kicks them off eagerly.

I take a small second to observe his blessed dick. My eyes widen, unexpectedly examining a long, hard and thick length staring back at me.

He smirks, "Impressed?"

I roll my eyes at his childishness, "Shut up."

Rio wastes no time by flipping me over and caressing my face with this thumb.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this." He says, while reaching out the nightstand to grab a condom.

He effortlessly slides it down his long, erect length due to it being so wet already with his precum and leans back down so his body is fully over mine.

He guides it to my entrance and looks at me for reassurance. "No turning back?" He asks.

"No turning back."

And that's all it takes, for him to enter me.

My nails immediately dig into his shoulder blades as my mouth flies open, trying to take in the whole thing.

Ethan could never compare with Vittorio.

Vittorio stops inside of me, looking at me worried, "Are you okay? Do you need me to stop?"

I grit my teeth, "Rio, whatever you're doing, do. Not. Stop."

He nods. "Good, because I don't plan on going slow."

He finally begins moving inside me at a rapid speed.

His hips thrust in and out at a fast pace, meeting mine with every smack heard. He moves his finger so that his thumb circles around my clit.

I moan loudly, biting onto his shoulder and kissing it at the same time.

My nails do their job of creating marks all over his back, making is red and slightly bleed.

Rio opens his mouth and closes his eyes, letting out a moan. "Keep doing that, tesoro."

He goes even faster if it were even possible, and sucks on my right nipple with his tongue circling over it.

He brings his hands to my knees so my legs are no longer wrapped around his torso, but instead pushed even closer to my shoulder widening my centre even more.

My eyes start filling with tears from the overwhelming feeling filling my body as I squeeze my eyes shut.

"Rio I-" I get cut off.

He quickly flips me over so that my head is stuffed against the pillow with my ass in the air.

He grips my hips tightly and I feel him directly behind me, "You're not done. Not yet."

He pounds into me with one quick thrust and mercilessly goes even faster if it were physically possible.

My screams echo off the walls as I hear his deep moans and his teeth biting at my shoulder.

That's what brings me over the edge.

My head tilts back, "Vittorio, I can't hold it in anymore."

He brings his hand to move my hair to one side, "Let go, baby."

I finally release, finishing all over his condom just as his does one final thrust and lets put his load as well.

Euphoria.

It's all I feel, the euphoric sensation crumbling inside me as everything washes out.

My body goes entirely limp.

Rio collapses just next to me and falls onto the soft pillows.

We both stare at the ceiling, breathing heavily not saying a word.

We stay like this, for a moment not speaking and taking everything in.

Holy shit.

I just fucked my 'fiancé'.

He gets up, and walking over to the bin to discard of the condom.

He walks back and lays back down onto the bed, this time facing me. I turn my body so it lays on the side facing him as well.

I bite my lip, to stop from smiling. He breaks out into a smirk. Soon enough, we're both laughing at each other.

He's making me feel everything. All at the same time. I don't know what it is about him, but it's definitely nothing to do with hate anymore.

He comes close to me and kisses me on the lips. However this time it wasn't fiery or passionate. It was simply sensual.

I get up out of his bed and move to the bathroom, looking back at him. "You coming?" I ask.

He raises an eyebrow, but follows me nevertheless.

____________________________

A U T H O R N O T E

Soo, this is awkward.

First ever time writing a smut-only chapter...

What did you guys think?? Please let me know so I save myself the embarrassment.

See you later,

Rue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 3.3K 56
I stared at the girl in the mirror. She was only a shadow of the girl I used to be. Blue eyes, void of emotions and glint, glanced back at me. My li...
2.3M 18.1K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
15.1K 480 21
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...
269K 4.3K 43
๐Ÿšง UNDER CONSTRUCTION ๐Ÿšง ใ€คIn editing process, first book, revamping in progressใ€ค โ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐‘€๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’ ๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‡ ๐ผ๐“ƒ ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐ฟ๐’พ๐“€...