𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀 | 𝗕𝗧𝗦 𝗙𝗙...

Por DuraWrites

One kiss is all it takes, Falling in love with me. ๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑ In a world where soulmate exist, where you can... Más

♡Welcome to ONE KISS♡
✿ONE KISS Characters✿
Chapter 1: 22
Chapter 2 : Alcohol
Chapter 3 : Wet
Chapter 4 : Confused
Chapter 5 : Frustrated
Chapter 6 : Talk
Chapter 7 : OMG!
Chapter 8 : Update
Chapter 9 : Connection
Chapter 10 : Doings
Very Important Note To Readers
Chapter 11 : Unnoticed
Chapter 12 : After
Chapter 13 : Hard
Chapter 14 : Beginning
Chapter 15 : Flirt
Chapter 16 : More
Chapter 17 : Glances
Chapter 18 : Almost
Chapter 19 : Call
Chapter 20 : Feelings
Chapter 21 : Mine
Chapter 22 : Thoughts
Chapter 23 : Dawn
Chapter 24 : Ambush
Chapter 25 : Awe
Chapter 26 : Wild
Chapter 27 : Explode
Chapter 28 : Dis-ease
Chapter 29 : Reunite
Chapter 30: Rewind
Chapter 31 : Chase
Chapter 32 : Settle
Chapter 33 : Breakfast
Chapter 34 : Figuring
Chapter 36 : Blossom
Chapter 37 : Soulmates
Chapter 38 : Midnight
Chapter 39 : Reeling
🎤New Story Alert : OT7 x OC🎤
Chapter 40 : NSFW
Chapter 41 : Dominated
Chapter 42 : Yearning
Chapter 43 : Tease
Chapter 44 : Soul-fun
Chapter 45 : Crazy
Chapter 46 : Them
Chapter 47 : Milky-way
Chapter 48 : Shocked
Chapter 49 : Assurance
Chapter 50 : Dance
Dura's Update.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS ☃️

Chapter 35 : Meltdown

2.4K 131 191
Por DuraWrites

★ ★ ★

And what part of us wakes up first from a sleep?

For Bora, it was her organ of smell, her olfactory system was up and alert before any other of her sensory organs awoke. She could perceive a scent that was familiar yet unfamiliar. It was a familiar scent to her soul but unfamiliar to her senses as this was her first time smelling it. She was sure it's a floral scent but she was trying to figure out what scent it is specifically and that was when her other senses woke up, accompanying her to figure out the scent.

It was the scent of Lily. But musky.

Her eyes slowly cracked open to that realization, she glanced around the room and noticed right away that she wasn't in the real world, she was somewhere else. She  felt her heart beat was normal, a sign that she was calm and wherever she is, is safe for her. She sat up from her lying position on the firm bed, she looked around the room and saw there were purple clouds hanging in the air, creating a magical ambience. The room was dim but the cool afternoon breeze came through the open window, blowing the transparent white curtains. She got down from the bed and immediately her feet connected with the floor, her eyes widened in surprise.

Her outfit.

It wasn't what she was wearing earlier, she saw her feet covered in a black tight material that connected to her main outfit. She trailed her eyes up her body, seeing she is dressed in a body hug, as her eyes landed on her breasts, she saw that her hair colour as changed as some of it was covering her chest. Her was in the colour of purple embellished with silver rings. She looked ahead and noticed a mirror so she walked towards it to examine her new look. One thing was for sure; she liked it.

She will be getting something like this outfit in the real world and maybe ponder on the idea of recolouring her hair because it looked so much like her. She wondered why she never thought of it.

She snapped her thoughts back to the main reason she was now standing in front of the mirror, she looked at her reflection and noticed the outfit was completely snugged against her skin, her hair was almost glowing matching with the clouds behind her head. Just wow. She saw her eyeballs are blue and her fingernails are in the shade of blue, all matching one of her soulmate's hair.

Namjoon.

At the that moment of realization, she heard her name being softly called by the said soulmate. Guess our souls yearn each other so bad,it created this dream world for us. She thought as she slowly turned around to find Namjoon sitting on that firm bed she was on earlier, he wasn't in the room at that time so he must have just gotten here.

"Namjoon..." She says in a soft tone as she walked back to the bed. She climbed the bed and mimicked the same position her soulmate was sitting in. Knees crossed over each other and they sat facing each other.

Bora wasn't sure what to do in a moment like this, what message was their souls trying to send to her or both of them? She had no answer to that so she sat there, waiting for him to say something because she really didn't know what to say.

"I have seen this you before." Namjoon tells her, his face looked somber but the memory of this Bora was making his emotions sway. Knowing it was her who gave him such pleasure in that dream was making him hot and this wasn't the right time.

This dream must be happening for a reason.

"What do you mean this me?" Bora asked pointing to her chest that was partly covered with her purple hair but it was clear she was wearing nothing underneath the scandalous dreamy outfit as her nipple was poking the fabric.

"It was also a dream that I had. You've appeared to each of us in a dream but your identity was always concealed so none of us knew who the lady in our dreams was." Namjoon answered her, his gaze was soft as he couldn't help but admire his soulmate's beauty.

"Really, what happened in the dream, was it like this?" Bora asked gesturing to the clouds in the air of the room.

"It's crazy what happened and how it happened. I think it will be a story to share when we are all together." Namjoon answered her, a soft smile on his lips that revealed one of his dimples making Bora poke at it without hesitation or much thought.

"Crazy things like what?" Her ever sultry voice went lower in tone.

"Crazy pleasuring and tortuous things" Joon answered with a wide smile, seeing as she touched him.

She touched him!

"Your dimples...they are my weakness." Bora let out in an airy voice.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"So all I need to do is smile more and you'll forgive me?" He asked jokingly and hopefully.

"That will do but it can't..."

"W-Why?"

"Because I have already forgiven you. I told you twice. I truly have. All I need is time to process it all, it's been a wide range of emotions for the past hours, I don't know what the time it is but from the moment I arrived at the house, my emotions haven't been stable." Bora answered now cupping his cheek as she caressed it with her thumb.

She loves this man. She truly does hence why it hurts so much.

"That makes me feel so happy, knowing you've forgiven me when I don't deserve it."

"Everyone deserves a second chance. We don't know much about each other but one thing is for sure, I am not a bad person. I want to say more but I'll rather say in the real world because I want I want us to feel it for real, not this magical world that's making me want to not leave anymore." She smiled towards the end of her words, looking around the room, feeling the cool breeze hitting her body gently, caressing her soul and making her feel relaxed in the presence of her soulmate.

"Thank you for being so good to me. I know it's a dream but getting to talk to you like this is making me feel refreshed all over." Namjoon tells her with a glint in his eyes, one Bora doesn't recognize but soon will. "I don't know how to exit this dream world, it's you who usually ends it." He shares.

"Let me imagine ending it then." Bora says purposely not replying his first statement because she feels like saying so much more that will make her emotional and tear up but she didn't want that in here, in this beautiful dream world. She didn't want to taint the memory or a place where they could possibly visit again.

"Is it selfish of me to not want this to end?" Namjoon whispered but Bora could still hear him.

"It isn't but we need to face reality and solve our issues. Then I hope, as soulmates who are cool with each other can visit here again. It's beautiful." She answered while gazing into his eyes to let him see the honesty behind her words.

She believes they will be fine soon.

Once she can get past the hurt, they will surely be fine. But she didn't know how to navigate her way out of that hurt.

"You're more beautiful." Namjoon rasps and the magical world slowly faded away.

Bora saw how the dream world faded and became a room she was also unfamiliar with but she knew it was the real world from how different and normal it looked.

She noticed a body holding her firmly around the waist, she looked up to see it was Jin and could smell his scent as well. Lavender. It made her burst into tears, low sobs emitting out of her.

"Baby shhhh," Jin woke up instantly and began rocking her body gently in his arms, "What's wrong, why are you crying?" He continued to rock her. He was worried.

"Am I a bad soulmate?" She sobbed.

"No Bora, you aren't. Why would you say such a thing?" Jin queried worriedly.

"Namjoon. The scents. Everything." She answered but her mind was jumbled with questions and blames. She felt the need to cry even more and so she did making Jin more concerned as they were just sleeping peacefully minutes ago.

"Calm down please, calm down for me." Jin hugged her tightly, speaking into her hair.

"I..I think I need...to cry."

"Pour it out then baby. Pour everything out, I'm here with you my darling Bora." He says, holding her firmly as she lets go even harder. The sound of her cry was aching his heart and soul but he knew she needed it.

She needed a meltdown.

She hasn't been able to process all that has happened since last night, it can be overwhelming. Having seven whole soulmates along with all the emotional happenings. Even the one he did, getting insecure which made her bond with him when she wasn't emotionally ready.

He knew it was his wavering soul bond with her but he wished he was able to control himself so she could have been well prepared. All round.

"Am I being a bad soulmate with Namjoon?" She asked in a broken voice, feeling guilty as she realized that the dream happened because their souls were able to detect the rift between them. So was she being a bad Soulmate as she hasn't fully accepted him into her life?

"You aren't, please don't say that. You need the time to process and heal and it is absolutely okay to do that. You are a human being after all and I don't think any of us can put ourselves in your shoes because it's not an easy one to wear." He caressed her back, her sobbing sound has died down to sniffles. "You are a wonderful person Bora, you forgave him for what he did even when it's not past a day, that's a step to healing and I know as you both work it out, everything will be fine." He finished, pecking her forehead.

"Thank you," She rasped, "Can you call him for me? I want to have a one on one conversation with him." Bora requested.

"Definitely but before I go, what were you talking about scents?" Jin questioned hoping she wasn't bothered something they had no idea of.

"You smell like Lavender and I never noticed. And Lavender soothes and calm one so that means you're even more than a soulmate but my comforter just like now." She answered his question while looking into his eyes.

"Oh, that's...that's flattering." Jin blushed from her words. "It could be the developing bond, don't blame yourself for that." He leaned down to peck her tears-stained lips but Bora quickly deepened it into a kiss. She needed it. And Jin obliged.

"You can go now." She smiled teasingly as they broke off the kiss.

"Naughty girl." Jin smiled and pecked her quickly then retracting himself from the bed before she turns it into a full blown kiss. He was relieved to see her calmed and smiling. He hopes they get to trash out their feelings and start working it out even if it's slowly, as long as they are moving forward, that's all that matters.

He winked at her and blew her a kiss before shutting the door to go look for Namjoon.

While she was waiting, she quickly shot Sung-ho another text about some things she  forgot to add in the first text earlier this morning. She sent him a list of things when they were having that discussion after breakfast.

Knock. Knock.

"You called for me." Namjoon says as he entered Jungkook's room, he saw Bora sitting up in the same position they were in the dream he just had. He found himself dozed off and landed in that dream world, seeing she was there, he was so happy about it but now, he was way happy to know she wanted to talk to him in the real world, their reality. What he wasn't sure about was if she also had the dream and that made him a bit nervous about the conversation.

"Yes, please. Lock the door and come sit." Bora answered him, patting the space on the bed before her. Jin had worn her a short even she fell asleep earlier so sitting in this position was okay.

Namjoon did as he was told and walked to the bed, he mimicked her sitting position and that made Bora wonder if he also had the dream as that would make the talk flow easier.

"Did you dream about us in that magical looking room?" Bora asked straight away.

"Yes...you did too?" Bora nodded with a puff of breath.

"So you remember all I said in the dream right?" She quizzed. Namjoon nodded in response although he noticed her red eyes, evidence she just cried and he wondered why.

What is it because of him? Or what?

"Okay." Bora says and began to gather her thoughts together so she can be able to say everything on her mind because she believes that is the first step. Then she will need some alone time to work through her feelings.

"What you did, it hurt me so so much. I can't even describe the pain with words and that's because of two reasons..." She trailed off as she was trying to calm herself so she wouldn't cry again but the lone tear that left her right eyes and trailed down her cheeks shows she couldn't fight the overwhelming pain. "The two reasons are because you are my soulmate and I love you Kim Namjoon." Her voice broke into a small sob but she continued as the tears began to fall from both eyes, "I am in love with you and that's why it hurts so freaking much. I don't know why the feeling is so intense, but it is aching my heart so goddamn much." She paused to cease her sob and wipe her tears off.

Namjoon's heart was also aching at the sight of his soulmate crying, the lady who has stolen his heart and shaken his world. Why was he ever conflicted about his feelings? Why did he get jealous? And why did he allow the bad emotions to always take over the good thoughts he has of her.

He is also in love with her.

And seeing her this way, knowing he caused it broke his heart. And he knew he has to fix it.

"From the moment I realized you all are my Soulmates, my sole mission was to make you all happy because I know what the waiting period does, I have a friend who has been waiting for two years so I have an idea what it's like. I didn't want any of you to suffer any longer, and it was the universe working in our favour that made me get a job at Hybe and our inactive soul bond made Hobi found me in that practice room. Everything was going so well and I was elated to know that very soon, I'll be able to tell you all that I am the Soulmate to the seven of you. But what I didn't expect was to be called a bitch, a gold digger, a crazy toxic fan, a whore for wanting to making my Soulmates happy. Was that wrong of me?" Bora asked as her tears resumed falling down her cheeks, affecting her voice.

"No, that wasn't wrong of you." Namjoon answers her, he was feeling so sorry. He wanted to just pull her into a hug and continue to whisper like a mantra how sorry he was into her ear.

"I know that person last night isn't you, because even if I don't know you personally, the Namjoon I've seen on screen for years, the one I've been a fan of wouldn't ridicule and humiliate someone like that but knowing all these doesn't make it hurt any less." She tells him what she believes is true. That he isn't that kind of person.

"When I said I wasn't going to bond with you, I didn't mean never, I meant I needed that space and time to forget those words as I've forgiven you but forgetting is the hardest and you said you'll work hard for my forgiveness...I don't want that..." She says taking a pause to breathe.

Namjoon wondered what else could she want besides that?

"I want you to put all that hard work and effort to make me forget all those words. I want to forget them." She says to him wiping away the tears away from her cheek and sniffled.

"I'll do that Bora. I will make you forget them." Namjoon says with a firm voice. He is going to make his Soulmate happier than ever. He is going to replace all that bad moments with beautiful ones. He is going to fix his wrong.

"That's all I want, no more apologies. Just make me forget." She sniffled. She didn't want to hear the word sorry as it only makes it hurt even more. She knows she can't forget all through and through but what she really wants is to be able to forget about them by not having to think or be reminded of them when she sees him.

"I will  do my very best Bora." Namjoon says feeling even motivated.

"Give me your hands." Bora stretched forth her palms.

Namjoon couldn't fight the smile that broke off his face as he placed his large hands into her palms and she squeezed them instantly.

He wanted to confess his love too in this moment but held back till he has made her forget or already on that journey.

"Thank you for giving me a second chance to redeem myself, I promise to be a good Soulmate onwards and such will never repeat itself." He tells her these words instead of the confessing statement of "I love you."

"I believe your words."

★ ★ ★

"You guys call this a dorm?" Sung-ho stood at the entrance with two big shopping bags in his hands glancing around their house, it was beautiful  large and very well designed.

"Yeah." Yoongi chuckled, guiding him to go further inside the living area.

"So before I start smiling with any of you, what did you do to my Bora, Namjoon?" Sung-ho looked at Namjoon with a hard expression. It was a façade, he wasn't really going to fight anyone. But letting them fear what he might do was definitely a Yes-Yes.

"Ahhh..." Namjoon scratched his neck.

"And where is she...?"

"She is sleeping." Namjoon answered quickly. Sung-ho looks taller than him and his look at the moment is intimidating with his deep voice. So yeah, he was a little scared.

"Fucked her too hard?" He quirked his brows at his best friend's soulmate, smirking.

"Ok, I know why they are best friends now." Hoseok whispered to Jin. They were all standing as if they are meeting their in-law. But in a way, he is their in-law so their nerves flaring right now was in the right.

"Which of you did because she wouldn't tell me anything...yet?" Sung-ho pressed, he was trying not to laugh especially seeing as they are believing his hardened expression, Bora will be able to trick them a lot. He thought.

"It was Jin."

"Tae!" Jin said through gritted teeth.

"I knew it. I knew you had a beast in you. I told her." Sung-ho laughed, finally putting them out of their misery of his serious act ans plopping down on the nearest couch close to him. "Guys, sit. Not gonna bite anyone." He teased and they all sat close together.

"When did you tell her that?" Jin asked.

"Oh man...you don't wanna know all we discuss about your..." Sung-ho gestured to his crotch with a tilt of his neck.

"Okay. I definitely don't wanna know or do I
...?" Jin mused which made everyone chuckle loosening them up around their new guest who seems to be a naughtier version of their Soulmate.

"I am Lee Sung Ho, Han Bora's best friend and brother, sometimes her sugar daddy...I'm pretty sure there's more title that I'm forgetting." Sung-ho says holding his chin in thoughts.

"It's nice to officially meet you. But you will have to drag that sugar daddy title with me." Yoongi got up to give him a hand shake while chuckling.

"I'll gladly give it away to you. I mean it's in your name so..." Sung-ho took his hands and they shook. One by one, they all shook hands which made them even more comfortable with few teasing words to each other.

"So, how's she?" Sung-ho said after they all settled back into their seats. He was a bit flustered sitting in the living room of BTS with them but was able to hide it under his teasing tone and after warming up to each other, that feeling has dissipated.

"Been sleeping, it's been an emotional night and day." Yoongi answered.

"It has been, before I ask you guys any questions, I will like to let you on some things about her." Sung-ho adjusted his sitting position to sit upright, "Because there's no way she'll tell you these things herself especially when she doesn't realize she is doing it most of the time and I'm glad she is sleeping at the moment." He looked at them softly this time so they can all feel even more relaxed.

"Bora comes off as a strong woman, she tries to keep her emotions in check, she tries to not let bad words that are thrown at her affect her. She carries herself high so not just anyone can be able to enter her inner cycle. You can see her smiling and chatting with people but it doesn't mean she feels free with them, she is just trying to be nice and courteous. In simpler words, she's selfless." He paused for them to take that in before he proceeded, "She cares so much for her loved ones and will go at length to do things for them just to make them happy even if it's in that moment but this selflessness can be too much as she doesn't put herself first but her loved ones. I am telling you this because she will do it for you guys and you must be able to see it to stop it. It's good to be selfless but it all has a limit. I have been doing that since I found out which is about six years ago." He sighed. Bora's Soulmate were listening attentively, grasping onto every words that came out of his mouth because it's about their dear Soulmate.

"She was carrying my burden in highschool, I would look for troubles and she will take the blame, because she's an elite student they only let her off with a warning. I saw that this could ruin her whole reputation especially when she was pursuing a scholarship, I had to sit her down and talk to her so she can stop. I was rebellious and she didn't like it neither did she want me in trouble as that could get me expelled. She came into my life in the darkest moment because of the things going at that time in my home. She helped me see there's more good in life than what I've been seeing so far but in that process of showing me, she was jeopardising her future. Her selflessness is good but sometimes she is blinded by it. Although it has reduced these past couple of years but now that you are her soulmates, she could take on the habit again." He narrates.

"Wow." Taehyung said airily, letting Sung-ho's words digest.

"There's more about that beautiful girl, self loathing is another issue. Don't allow her especially when she isn't in the wrong. She can do well at hiding these things, masking them up and all you will see is a strong lady that's why I'm telling you." He smiled at them as they nodded to his words. "She is strong though but we all know that even the strongest have a weakness, sometimes it's a tiny thing that breaks her." He added.

"She's a wonderful person all round, because she didn't want her parents struggling for college fees, she worked for full scholarship for the university we graduated from. She always thinks of how to help others even if they are strangers. She's philanthropic and I learnt that from her. You guys got yourselves an amazing woman so I hope you will treat her well, if not, I'll be bursting a lot of lips and breaking a lot of bones. Jimin Hyung is my only match here." He chuckled lightly.

"Thank you for telling us all that. This is all new for us and we hope to navigate it in the right way, getting to know more about each other along the way." Jin says, appreciating his soulmate's best friend.

"We relate appreciate this, thank you for sharing more about her. She is truly wonderful." Jimin chimed.

"That's why I'm her bestie and I want her to be well taken care of which I'm trusting you all will do." He replied.

"Absolutely." Jungkook answered firmly.

"So Namjoon Hyung, why did you think I was Bora's Soulmate?"

"Uhhhmm..." Namjoon once again scratched his neck as he was now the center of the conversation, knowing his brothers can't answer this one for him.

"And you got mad at her, she didn't tell me all the story but that I could deduct from what she said about you thinking I'm her Soulmate." He added, his gaze once again hard.

It's funny how they were all slightly terrified of him when he's the same age as their Bora making them his Hyungs.

'They will be simps for her for sure.' He laughed in his mind as he thought that.

"I really don't know but that was the first thought that came to me and I guess I sticked with it." Namjoon answered.

"So since that moment, how have you been feeling towards her...please tell me the truth?" Sung-ho pleaded.

"Conflicted. One moment I like her, the next moment I dislike her and I kept coming up with bad thoughts against her. Thinking of her in a bad light." Namjoon answered, unsure of where Sung-ho was taking the conversation to.

"Mmmmn, so what happened last night...I know said I will burst lips but I won't and I won't break bones, I'm heading somewhere...." Sung-ho says, trying to calm Namjoon but that didn't work. Namjoon was a little terrified of what he might do.

The man has a deep voice if not deeper than his. That was a scary factor.

"Uhmmm...bad things. I accused her wrongly, we've talked about it already." Namjoon replied with a vague answer.

"Things like being a toxic fan or wanting to sleep with you all for money and blackmail and shit?" Sung-ho asked.

"Uhmmmm...yeah. I'm really sorry about it now and I've realized my mistake." Namjoon rambled.

"I'm pissed at you for saying all that but I won't focus on it especially when you said you've talked it out." Sung-ho tells him and took deep breaths to calm himself because now wasn't really the time to be angry especially when Bora has handled it. He trusted her for that, "The reason I asked is because I think I know what is wrong with you."

"What is wrong with him?" Bora asked making all of them jolt slightly in surprise. Bora stepped into their midst, but her eyes were trained on Sung-ho with a questioning look.

Everyone in the room including Namjoon was also curious to know what was or is wrong with him. It will shed light on the matter and that way they would even be able to navigate the making up part rightly.

"His mind and soul worked against him." Sung-ho answered peaking more of their curiosity.

"How?" Bora asked before anyone else could.

"Have you heard of Soul Rejection?"

____________

[Word Count: 4784]

A/N: Hi Hi... it's Dura. Oh yeah...you know it's me lol. (Just started TikTok - @ Durascraft is the username)

How are we feeling first of all?

What do think about the dream?

And Nam-Ra moment? (Did that ship name work? 😄)

We got a little teasing from Bora's partner in crime here, also sharing things about her that no one else knows but him.

And now, it seems he has the answer we've been looking for...

Let me know your overall thoughts on this chapter.

The next chapter though....it will be so wholesome.

Don't forget to vote ★ and be good boys and girls.

*
Q: How did you find/discover this book?

A: I found it in my head...let me know yours cos I'm curious af.

Love,
Dura.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

155K 5.6K 68
Taehyung and Jungkook end up with the same soulmate. When you turn 21, the name of your soulmate appears on your body. Usually, you only get one sou...
71.9K 4.8K 70
This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But you could read it as a stand alone if you...
129K 5.8K 40
"She wasn't ready to have seven chaotic boys enter her life and turn it upside down and neither were they." *** 26-year-old Bo-Ra, broken down inside...
1.8M 62.3K 63
When soulmates turn fifteen, whatever your soulmate writes on their body, will also appear on yours. They can also feel each other's pain and heart b...