๐”‡๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก๐”ฉ๐”ถ ๐”ˆ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ...

De L4zyAuthor_

"Looking back on it, maybe i should had killed you.." "...What?" The criteria of the sensation of death has w... Mais

Explanation!
โœง
Playlist !
00.02
00.03
00.04
00.05
00.06
00.07
00.08

00.01

1.6K 46 14
De L4zyAuthor_

MAIN POV ;; OMINOUSLY

It's been a while since I've enjoyed a peaceful night's sleep, thanks to school, stress, and him. My usual mental state took what felt like an eternity to return to normal since I prefer not to show any vulnerability. Vulnerability is not something I want in my life. I gracefully made my way to my side of the dorm room and sat on my bed. I gazed up at the ever-expanding display of mystic colors on my side of the room, and it sent a strange but somewhat pleasurable sensation through my unbeating heart.

Glancing over at sweet Enid's side of the bedroom, I noticed a dark figure hovering over her bed, wielding a kitchen knife that was faintly stained with blood. I was taken aback, not amused, and utterly confused as the figure stared directly into my soul. A low hum escaped my throat as I dodged the incoming knife and swiftly stood up, gracefully evading a larger weapon aimed at my abdomen.

[New Location: Gateway]

🦴 Wednesday's Perspective 🦴

➥ I felt... nothing, which was not unusual for me, but this time it was frightening. I cradled my cold body as I slowly opened my eyes to find myself surrounded by utter nothingness. I looked around, humming monotonously, then used my levitation to rise to the surface.

I gazed at the unfamiliar room with a hidden curiosity and gracefully landed on my feet, walking among the floating coffins with a nonchalant expression. Suddenly, an unfamiliar voice echoed, and I promptly hid behind one of the floating coffins.

Peeking out, I saw a gray-haired cat with blue flames emanating from its ears. I blinked, watching the cat spew snarky remarks and conjure blue fire to blow off the coffin surface.

I sighed softly, observing a masculine figure inside the coffin engaged in a conversation with the cat. He eventually leaped out of the coffin and fled, with the cat in pursuit. I tilted my head, my face devoid of emotion, and watched the cat chase after the man while humming monotonously.

Turning my gaze to the sky, my eyes widened as I witnessed a vision of the masculine figure running into a dark, dimly lit library, with the cat continuing its sarcastic comments. Another man appeared on the scene, using a whip to capture the cat.

Returning my focus to the world at hand, I walked toward the location of the library, contemplating,

'I wonder how I'll deal with this new world, maybe I'll get to torture these people.. Hmm.'

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
215K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
250K 18.2K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
65.2K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...