Moran: What IF(✔️)

By TheANnika2108

Zdmn Episodes but in my Style....✨️✨️ More

~|What If Proposal Scene was Different|~
~|What If karan never Shooted Monami|~
~|What If Karan heard Simi talks in the Mess|~
~|What If Sid never disturb Moran Manofy Session|~
~|What If Karan wanted a Kiss from Monu?|~
~|What If Moran gets locked inside the Storeroom|~
~|What If Monu reads Karan's Personal Diary|~
~|What If karan's dream happened in Real|~
~|What If MoRan Confessed there love in front of everyone|~
~|What If Karan Confessed his love during human trafficking case|~
~|What If Moran were in Relationship |~

~|What If Moran were enemies of each other|~

2.7K 126 26
By TheANnika2108

So in this part, Moran were enemies of each other...

This is fanfiction story and didn't related with Show and only character name is same otherwise everything is different.....

So this is College Story of Moran.....

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Karan Pov : Ye Raani Sahiba kaha hai....kahi nazar nhi aa rahi hain....wo aaj college nhi aaye hai kya?

Professor lecture de rahe the aur hamare Karan Shergill apnj Raani Sahiba ko dhund rahe the......

Professor gives them assignments and left...

Karan comes to Sid to ask about monu...

Karan: Siddharth, Raani Sahiba kha hai?

Sid: bro...I mean Karan Sir, wo monu ki tabiyaat kharab hai

Karan: hain? Wo to dusro ki tabiyaat kharab kar de, usski tabiyaat kharab hai? Joke of the day....

Sid(with teasing smile): kyu ussko Miss kar rahe ho kya??

Karan with glare: Nahi bore ho raha hu....koi hai hi nhi jisse me irritate kar Saku...

While going his home, karan is continously is thinking about monami....

🧠: "Kya wo sach me bimaar hogi"??!

Haan ho hogi na karan, warna wo aur college miss kare, impossible....

❤️: Jada tabiyaat kharab hai kya?

❤️: "Should I check on her"??!

🧠: Kya Karan kya soch raha hai? Usske ghar gaya to jaan se maar Dalegi...

❤️: Par yaar mujhe chain bhi to nhi aayega,....

After  fighting a lot with his heart♥ and mind🧠, he takes U Turn of his Car  and reached Monami's house....

Karan: Balcony se jaata hu...

He took landler which was kept there and directly land on her room balcony......

He found her balcony window opened....

She was doing something inside the blanket of her....

He reached there and pull off his cover and shocked to see her...

She had a Diary in her hand and have so many photos of someone too which she is holding in her hand, she quickly hide it inside the diary......

Karan's PoV:-

She tried to hide dairy  from me....as she gets frowned seeing me in front of her and that too on her own room...

Monu angrily Shouted: What the *****? How dare you enter by room like this Karan??

Karan: First show me what is you hiding?(trying to catch her diary)

Monu pushed him: No you first tell me, what are you doing here?

Karan: Actually I missed my enemy a lot today....

Monu(with teasing smile): Oho really??

Karan: Yeah actually I got bored without her...(with mischievous smile)

Monu: accha mujhe itna miss kiye ki mere room tak aa gaye?(with raised eyebrows)

Karan: Yeah actually Siddharth ne batya you are not well.....

Monu: So you care for me??

Karan without making any eye contact: Ofcourse not, I just thought to check on my enemy, warna agar wo Kal bhi nhi aayi to Mera time paas kaise hoga college me.....me kisse fight karoga...kisse irritate karoga....that's it...

Monu with sad face: Oh OK...but now I am fine, I will come college tomorrow

Karan turn towards her and with wide smile : oh it is great....(and hugged her tightly)

Monami get shocked but still responds..

Monu with anger: accha now leave and pushed him....

Karan: No first tell me what's you hiding from me?

Monu with glare: None of your bussiness.....

Karan with smriked: But I am curious and again started trying to catch from her...

But monu runs and hide it in locker and with death glare:
don't forget you are my Enemy not a boyfriend jisko mere personal diary read karne me itna interest hain....

Karan(with mischievous smile): I can if you want and leaned towards her....

Both were so close to each other there lips are just a inch apart from each other...

Karan hold her waist and pull her closer towards him....both were lost into each other's eyes....

Monu Shivered due to his intense gaze and his touch on her body but somehow control her hormones...

While flumbling she asked: kar...Karan kya...kar..ra..rahe ho??

Karan: sshhh and get more Close to her...

Karan: Raani Sahiba, hum to enemy haina ek dusre ke? To mujhe attraction Kyu feel hoti Hai aapse(with teasing smile)

Monu smacked his shoulder: Karan be in your limits...

Karan: but I wanted to break that...and kissed her cheeks..

Monu: I will  take revenge from my handsome enemy....and she too kissed his cheeks with smriked...

Karan leaned towards her and Caged her between him and locker.....he Silently takes her diary from behind her and jumped his excitement..

Karan: Yes...finally!!

Monu in scared tone: Karan please no?

Karan: Karan please yes...ok raani sahiba....and opened her diary he gets frozed on his palce while monu covered herself in embarrassment....

She waited for him but he didn't respond so she slowly-slowly opened her eyes and quickly takes diary from him....

This broke his trance and karan look at her with open-mouth...

Karan: You Love Me?(asked  cutely)

Monu blush hard and started looking here and there....but Karan is not in a mood to have fun....he wants her answer

So he quickly hold her waist and pulled her closer....monu look down, not able to do any eye contact with him...

But he hold her chin and look into her eyes....

Karan again asked: You Love me? Monu just nodded with blush...

Karan: kabse?

Monu: from first Meet

Karan: why didn't you tell me?

Monu smacked his shoulder and Cutely said: You always said that we are enemies of each other.....I thought you hate me....(and look down)

Karan: What If I say I loved you from the first day we meet then??

Monu quickly look at him and with raised eyebrows and asked cutely :  But you only said na We are Enemies....

Karan: It was just an excuse so that I will always closed to you...!!

Monu looked at him with open mouth and shouted on him: How dare you?? Tumhe pata bhi hai mujhe Kitna burra lag tha usse wakt(while holding his collar in tight grip)

Karan gulped in fear and hugged her tightly to calm her....he gently creases her hairs and then cupped her face....

Karan: I always love you monami....but mujhe daar tha if you not feel the same for me then?(said cutely)

Bas phir kya tha monu ka dil pighaal gaya apne cute shergill ko dekh kar...

Karan said cutely: I am Sorry Monu🥺❤️

Monu: I love you my handsome Enemy❤️...(with chuckled)

Karan kissed her forehead

Karan: I love you too my Hot enemy😏❤️(with winked, monu blush hard and hugged him tightly)

Then Both leaned towards each other lips and kissed  passionately....🙈

[THE END]

I hope you guys like it.....

Do Check it out New Story "Mission Sikander"(Moran and Arakshi as lead)...

Thank you..

STAY TUNED FOR NEXT PART

Byyeee

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 949 16
OS/TS/SS Collection of Moran.. STORY RANKINGS #1 in monamimahajan #2 in karnami #3 in commando #4 in saf #5 in karan shergill, sidran and ziddidilm...
9.1K 371 22
A MoRan Off track story. Aur kya chahiye ghus jaao andaar. I know plot padhne ke baad aaplog mera murder karoge😜 I will try my best to create suspe...
6.7K 359 10
Just a collection of os <3 On my fav Zdmn~ ⚡💗 All copyright reserved (; Kindly not even try copy the concept. Thankyou!
22.1K 1K 16
Here I will be posting one shots or short stories on zdmn