𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈...

By -LIVINGDEADGRL

༉‧₊ YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL .ᐟ IN WHICH ── After telling her he had feelings for her he in... More

o. you're not special
⤷ playlist
#𝟭 i think he knows
#𝟮 you're not that special
#𝟯 casual flirting
#𝟰 you are in love
#𝟱 how to get away with murder
#𝟲 we're not really strangers
#𝟳 obsessed with yourself
#𝟴 mike wheeler is a male kisser
#𝟵 the moment i knew
#𝟭𝟬 speak now
#𝟭𝟭 platonic and professional
#𝟭𝟮 for real this time
#𝟭𝟯 thank you for everything
#𝟭𝟰 this number has been deleted
#𝟭𝟱 sour
#𝟭𝟲 he loves you
#𝟭𝟳 i almost do
#𝟭𝟴 brain and heart
#𝟭𝟵 the last time
#𝟮𝟬 hearteyes
#𝟮𝟮 pure love
#𝟮𝟯 fake it til you make it
#𝟮𝟰 can you keep a secret?
#𝟮𝟱 slumber party

#𝟮𝟭 dream boy

100 6 0
By -LIVINGDEADGRL

ˏˋ°•* 𖤐 YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL
jealous i've got all the things that you lack

YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL

NEW ROMANTICS  - TAYLOR SWIFT

──── CHAPTER XXI

Ryker now sitting down with Maya, Sadie, and Millie while the three ate Chinese take-out Lo Mein, she was being asked questions left and right from the three girls, feeling her head being pulled and her neck getting whiplash from switching between their distances as the questions circled the room.

"How did it happen?"
"What did he say?"
"What did you say?"
"What happened with Haley?"

Ryker wasn't going to ignore her friends curiosity, she understands where they're all coming from, but its extremely overwhelming for everybody to be asking questions simultaneously and everyone's voices meshing together.

"Was it romantic?"
"Was he a good kisser?"
"Did he-"

She quickly covered her ears and muttered a quick, 'Stop!' and everyone went silent in understanding her and nodding slowly.

"I get it, you are curious, but please! One at a time!" She stated with a chuckle and uncovered her ears, placing her hands in her lap as she fiddled with her bracelet. "Three questions each. Sadie! Hit me!"

"What happened before he kissed you?" Sadie asked in a softer tone now, noticing Ryker's unease with the loud voices.

Ryker tried her best to hide her blush, smiling as she ran her finger over her tattoo. "It was...a very detailed speech and it took him a long time to get there and he went off track about a thousand times before he finally kissed me."

"What else happened?"

Ryker had explained in detail everything that happened from the second Finn came in through her window, to the moment she fell asleep in his arms, pouring her heart out at every little detail stated throughout the story. Leaving out the part where they officialized their relationship. She watched as her friends began to share 'awe's and jutted bottom lips.

She had repeated his little ramble to her friends. Having memorized every word like the back of her hand, it came out of her mouth like a sweet melody.

Millie smiled and pretended to fan her eyes as if she was crying, Sadie pretended to wipe her eyes, and Maya was pretending to gag.

Ryker chuckled and looked down at her ghost bracelet before she stood up, squeezing herself between Millie and Sadie, wrapping her arms gently around Millie's shoulders to hug her tightly.

Millie grabbed onto her arms and leaned her head against Ryker's cheek with a soft smile. Ryker leaning over and kissing Millie's head playfully before the others gathered in on the hug.

"You know, Ryker, I'm really happy for you." Maya grabbed Rykers hand comfortingly. "But if he hurts you again...He's dead."

"What?! No, Don't kill him!"

"No promises." Maya fist bumped her and winked as she clicked her tongue when she pulled her hand away from Rykers.

Hearing a knock on the door, the girls all shared looks. Maya, Millie, and Sadie all giving Ryker a smile as they wiggled their eyebrows, laughing as they watched her roll her eyes and throw up her middle finger.

She watched the door handle twist open and watched her friends get excited and giggle to each other because they knew it was Finn. Ryker gave a heavy sigh before watching Finn peak his head through the door, A bright smile appearing on his face when he looked at Ryker and saw the corners of her lips turn up into a small smirk when she saw him enter her trailer.

"Hi, Finn!" The girls said in unison, a playfully flirty tone and Ryker reached over and slapped their hands.

"Hey, dream boy!" Ryker said as casually as possible as she sent a wave his way.

"Hey..." He cautiously looked at the girls and walked over to Ryker, putting his hands on her shoulders, standing over her. "You guys talking about me?"

"None of your business." Ryker jokingly stated as she felt Finn kiss the top of her head, laughing. "Yes. Well, they were. I was not."

"Oh, you were, too." Finn pointed out, sitting down next to her on the floor and rested his hand on her thigh. "Don't you think your obsession with me has lasted long enough?"

"Don't you think you've lived long enough?" She furrowed her eyebrows, watching his jaw drop at first then he smirked and chewed on his bottom lip.

"Okay. Fine." He said as he watched her smirk at him. "I guess I won't be driving you home tonight, then. No ride to the airport for your family...No meeting your baby brother..."

"Fuck you." She chuckled and raised her middle finger at him. Finn playfully pushed her hand down. "Alright! I apologize! I'm sorry."

"Better!" He smiled at her sideways and leaned in to kiss her, but she backed away from him and he smiled, pulling her into him as he rolled on his back on the floor, now she was on top of him and he held her close to his chest as the two laughed and he kept his arms wrapped around her from behind.

"You know, it's really weird she hasn't tried to strangle him yet." Maya pointed out and the group laughed.

"She's too in love with me to kill me. Isn't that right, babe?"
"I don't know, Babe, is it?"

Finn laughed and jokingly leaned his back against her chest and she giggled as she let her arm hang over his shoulder the more he leaned against her.

"Should we leave?" Sadie questioned and pointed between Maya and Millie at her left and right. "Give you two some privacy?"

Finn looked up at Ryker with a smirk, feeling her gently smack his chest and whisper 'no!' in his ear to which he chuckled and watched her roll her eyes.

"Whatever makes you guys comfortable. We're not doing anything." She smiled at her friends who all shared knowing looks. "Guys, don't leave."

They all collected their phones and checked the time. "It's actually perfect timing. We have scenes to film." Maya smiled and grabbed Ryker's hand into hers. "See you on set, precious!"

"I love you." She smiled at Maya who walked out the door, Millie and Sadie waving at the two before Sadie sent the two a wink, making Ryker playfully roll her eyes.

"What'd you tell them?" Finn asked as he sat up from her lap, smiling as he sat across from her and leaned back, keeping himself propped on his hands.

"Vague, but honest answers." She promised as she stood up and laid back on her couch, taking a deep breath. "Today's been quite the...day."

Finn chuckled and swiftly stood up from the floor, walking towards Ryker on the couch to which she bent her knees closer towards her chest so he could sit on the couch with her.

"You can say that again." Finn agreed as he sat himself down across from the brunette. "But we've made it work."

"Yeah. Now...let's just hope we survive the rest of the week."
"Let's worry about making it through tonight with your family, then we can worry about every other day."

Ryker giggled and sat up to lay her head on his shoulder, letting her face scrunch against it as she snuggled against him more.

"I'm glad you're here." She whispered as Finn rested his hand on her knee. "I missed you."

"I missed you, too."

AUTHORS NOTE
omg i'm actually updating instead of saying i will and then forgetting

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487K 8.1K 88
it started out with a kiss, how did it end up like this? ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ [started may 15, 2018] [completed june 17, 2018] highest rank: 6...
159K 3.6K 38
𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐲 ! finn wolfhard. feminine she/her insert. started - february 2018 ✧ ...
326K 8.1K 23
𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 | in which aria puts her trust in somebody she wishes she never met. ❝ WHAT, PRINCESS? DID YOU REALLY THINK I'D WANT YOU? ❞ ( finn wolfha...
41.8K 869 24
You are Y/N and you are goin on a fabulous vacation and you meet someone. Is he your true love? Are you his? (Finn wolfhard x reader fem)