๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ณ ๐™ป๐š„๐™ฒ๐™บ || ๐š๐š˜๐š‹๐š‹๐šข...

By mamikevin69

Karate love in the Karate world. (Major updatesโ€ผ๏ธ) #2 elimoskowits #4 lapusso December 30th 2022 More

Characters
1| Karate?ยฐ
2| The dance chaperone.ยฐ
3| Cigarettesยฐ
4| GET UPยฐ
5| Sleepover?ยฐ
6| Phone sex..ยฐ
7| Punched in the heartยฐ
8| Tournamentยฐ
9| To many circles.ยฐ
10| Daniel LaRacistยฐ
11| Brothers girlfriend.ยฐ
12| Hard hits.ยฐ
13| To much punch.ยฐ
14| School Fightยฐ
15| Gone.ยฐ
16| Quitting Foreverยฐ
17| CSยฐ
18| Switching sidesยฐ
19| Recruits and Betrayalยฐ
20| Love or Hatered?ยฐ
21| The betยฐ
22| Grabriella!ยฐ
24| Vistorยฐ
25| Silverยฐ
26| New haircutยฐ
27| 7ยฐ
28| Rachelยฐ
29| Party On!ยฐ
30| Tournament Pt.1ยฐ
31| Tournament Pt.2ยฐ
32| Tournament Pt.3ยฐ
33| The Riseยฐ
NOT A CHAPTER
34| Cobra Kai Is The Problemยฐ
35|Baby Lawrence
36| Realizationยฐ
37| Sekai Taikai
38| The Boy.ยฐ
NOT A CHAPTER
39| The Take down Pt.1
40|| The take down (Final)
NEW ROBBY STORY

23| Lady crushยฐ

575 11 0
By mamikevin69

Robby's been training the Cobra Kai's Miyagi-do karate for awhile, they took him in after a little argument.

"There's a reason Miyagi-Do is difficult to learn." He paused, turning around on his heels and began to walk down the red and black mat.

"These blocks are incredibly precise."

"Each one is designed to overcome a specific attack."

He paused again infront of tory. "Show me wax on, wax off."

"Be glad this man is teaching you this way, instead of doing the chore muscle memory!" Avery yelled, testing another line of students.

The class didn't seem to enjoy it but it was to win at any cost against Miyagi-Do's. "The tougher you are to defeat."

Kreese walked into the room, "Except for one tiny flaw. Their entire style is reactive, which means all their moves are counter moves."

"That's means we're in control."

Kreese looked directly at Robby and Avery that stood in the middle close to eachother. "And we can use that to set traps."

Robby took one look at Kreese, turning over to tory again. "Show me paint the fence." Everyone in the room watched.

He threw punches up and down then swooped the girls legs making her fall. "Sorry. Just part of the lesson."

Tory having anger issues she went and grabbed Robby's arm just so she would be able to flip him over. Sprawled out on the floor she got on him, arm raised ready to punch the guy under her.

"Stop! Nichols in my office." Finally the old man did something decent.

"Continue the lesson." Tory grunts, pushing Robby and got off of him.

Robby got up and fixed himself next to Avery. "You good?" She asked him, helping Robby out with the gi.

He just nodded, giving his girlfriend a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for asking babe." She smiled, giving him another kiss on his face.

"Boooo gross, can we just take a break? I'm parched and just saw cute girls go into the mart." Kyler yelled.

Robby rolled his eyes. "Yeah, sure. 10minutes!"

Everyone cheered heading out the dojo talking around. "Gabi has been gabbing about these boys at school.."

Avery started, grabbing water from her bag and taking a long drink. Robby doing the same as she passed it along to him. "Boys?"

She nodded with a laugh. "I love your laugh," Smiled Robby with the biggest smile ever.

"Whatever, said this nice brown mopped hair kid was hitting on her?" Avery started again on Gabi.

"Hitting. On. Her?

"Yeah, 100% said by her. I can't wait for class to end so we can talk in person."

Robby put down the water, as he did he gave Avery a small polite kiss on her lips as she lays her head on his lap.

"Love you." Avery giggles.

"Love you too."

°°°

Kenny gets home from school, placing his stuff down. Getting a call from his dad who worked military and his mother was at the office for work.

After the call Kenny slid into the desk chair, signing in he saw how 'GabriellaGomez" sent a friend request.

"Hey it's Gabi from gym. Wanna play?"

'Friend Request |accept||decline|'

Kenny read that, mentally picturing how she looked that moment Gabi talked to him.

He smiled.

'Friend Request |accept||decline|'

Kenny hovered the clicker to accept and accepted the friend request. Deciding to type back after accepting the request feeling amazing about himself.

'Yeah! Sure!'

They both chatted for awhile.

Both were building walls to a castle, Gabi was struggling with how to build things in the game. "Check this out."

Kenny had food on his desk, snacking on them while he played. 'He didn't even have to message her on insta? Huh, weird.'

It was dark out, speaking of insta Kenny pulled up her page and scrolled through pressing on a picture.

'Instagram'
GabriellaGomez posted 1w ago

(I got these on Pinterest😭)

"She's cool.." Kenny told himself since he was home alone no one could hear and make fun of him.

'What else do you do for fun?'

"What else do I do for fun?" He questioned himself, remembering something he typed it down.

"Ooh. Draw anime. Listen to music." Kenny thought for a moment then smiled. "Every now and then, some Dungeon Lord cosplay."

"Don't tell anyone I told you that." He laughed to himself like if she could hear him. "Send." Kenny sent the message of all the things he did.

'Through the screen Anthony and his friends were laughing at the message.'

Anthony typed "Dont worry. Your secret is safe with me."

Zach the blonde mop head scoffed, "God- he cosplays this shit?" That's made everyone laugh again.

"Ask him who's his favorite character." Anthony listened asking Kenny the question. 'Dr. Scribblebottoms.'

Anthony turned his chair to Zach "That is, like, the lamest character. He's like this stupid chipmunk with..with big ears and a lab coat who, like, he mixes, health potions—"

He gave Anthony a weird look. "How do you know so much?" The boy shrugging in response.

Mumbling, "I just, you know, uh, overheard some, some nerds talking about it.." Placing his attention back to the game.

Zach eyes widened as something popped in his little brain. "I got an idea. Tell him you..I mean Gabi, and a bunch of other Dungeon Lord losers are meeting at Balboa Park tomorrow night.

"Idk tell him to cosplay as Dr.. Scrapalass or whatever."

Anthony furrowed his eyebrows. "Uh, why? Why? What's the plan?"

"Just do it!"

Marcus backed Zach up and told Anthony to do it.

'He knew Gabi would hate him if she figured out was he was doing.'

°°°

"You met Austin fucking butler!"

Gabi screeched, putting her arms around Avery. "Language." Robby smacked the back of her head.

The two have gotten closer over the time of seeing each other daily, even if it meant walking in on them about to do stuff closer then...talking.

"He smelt amazing! Even got to hug him and kiss his cheek." Avery rolled her eyes back at the thought of it.

Robby heard that and snaked  an arm around his girlfriends waist. "Someone's jealous~" Gabi made fun of him.

"No I'm not, like if she even had a chance with that man." He rolled his eyes, snuggling his face against Avery's
Neck. "You're never this snuggly."

Gabi nodded her head agreeing. "Oh you be quite gabe, I'm always kissing and snuggling with your cousin but you ruin it!" Robby mumbled against Avery's neck.

"Yeah I don't want you guys to end up like my dad, a young parent." Gabi threw gold fish crackers at him.

"Oh you little-" Robby pushed away from his girlfriend and ran towards Gabi who was already running away.

...

Anthony had gotten off the phone with Gabi, she ranted on how he was right about Robby being overrated.

Walking into the kitchen Johnny Lawrence the man he grew to hate was in his kitchen. "Uh, what the hell are you doing here?"

Johnny looked Anthony up and down not recognizing him. "I was invited."

"Who the hell are you?"

Anthony just stood as Johnny took in his appearance. "Wait, are you the son? What did you do, switch to Whopper Junior's?"

"It's called a growth spurt." Anthony looked down at his phone while mumbling "dipshit".

Johnny mumbled too "Still a piece of crap" he rolled his eyes. The young teen getting a message from his new crush.

'Family dinner doesn't seem bad?"

Anthony scoffed, playfully rolling his eyes as if she could see. "Doesn't seem bad my ass.." He whispered.

Grabbing a piece of pizza, Miguel suddenly knocked a glass of wine over his dad. "Oh, oh! Mr. LaRusso, shit! Ah, I mean I'm sorry!"

Miguel panicked, Daniel staring to the boy it was a simple mistake and it was alright.

'Y'know what? Dinner doesn't seem as boring now, sister's boyfriend knocked down a glass of wine spilling on my dad." Anthony sent a message back.

Dinner ends..

Anthony was smiling at his phone like crazy, it definitely was noticed by his mother Amanda.

"Usually a new console releases when your this happy. Nothing's released so what's up this time?" Amanda smirked.

The boy hid away his phone at the tight pocket of his jeans in the back. "Nothing, just messaging someone.."

"A girl?"

"No! I mean no, my buddies and I were talking about the new console coming out next year."

"Uh-huh" Amanda lifted an eyebrow, giving Anthony a look of 'are you sure?' and he nodded reassuring it was just his friends and not a girl.

°°°

A/n

More of the kids, I live laugh love Austin butler right now so Avery will like him too💁🏽‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️

P.s Sorry for crappy details and grammar❤️

-EP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 6.5K 37
- you cured my january blues! social media x real life | ยฉ infinitygauntlets, 2021 โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €
9.7K 214 39
Her dad sucks and she hasn't seen her mom in years. She moves in with her granddad to get a better life. She gets involved with her dads dojo after s...
207K 7.7K 77
women like you should not be brutalized by love ยฉ starlithearts, 2022 cobra kai seasons 1-6 eli moskowitz / female oc multi ocs / multi pairings
62.4K 1.7K 70
Halley Larusso had the perfect life, amazing friends, loving family, good grades and money, what else could she ask for? Well, that's easy to answer:...