Old version!!!! Stuck With Th...

By EerieSmile

New version on my profile [This story is a Wattpad story and is only to be published on Wattpad. If you see... More

Important information
Main Characters [old version]
Depleted Energy [old version]
The Wordless [old version]
Hysteria [old version]
An Eye For An Eye [old version]
Ruby Tears [old version]
Test Of Time [old version]
Bubones and The Plague Doctor [old version]
Wound in Salt [old version]
True Courage [old version]
The Cotton Eye [old version]
The Dying Light in a Grownup Soul [old version]
The False Devotion [old version]
True Communication [old version]
The Viking's Loki [old version]
Humanity's Destructive Hands [old version]
Wait For Me [old version]
Bitter [old version]
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE
HOW COULD I FORGET
Scrapbook
Depleted Energy
The new book has been published

Footprints [old version]

2.1K 118 113
By EerieSmile

The Art

By FallenDice a scene from the amazing movie 'Joyeux Noël'. A WW1 movie about the Christmas truce.

Here some doodles of the amazing and one and only cat Tolik by PchelaGenadiy .

These two artists are amazing and deserve more credit and attention! Feel free to follow them or vote for their art books or just leave a nice message for them on their message board! Thank you FallenDice and PchelaGenadiy !!

So this chapter is short because I have been fighting with horrible authors block plus we're writing eight exams in four weeks so I've been having the time of my life as you can imagine.

Anyways, there's a new discord chat that is way better than the last one was. (I promise this one won't escalate like the last one.) and if you feel like joining I'll be happy to see you there!

https://discord.gg/betYCZcj

Uh, I forgot to add this when I first published this chapter so I'll put it up again in the next one but: I've published a request book on oneshots (oneshots that aren't related to the 'Stuck With The Past' characters)

The first one has already been published.

'Angle Food Cake 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿'

You can request and I'll do anything.

-gore is fine

-lime/ fluff is fine (I won't be doing lemon)

-racism is NOT fine

-discrimination is NOT fine

You get the point. More information will be on the request page. You can request more than one thing too.

No shout out this time ( I'm sorry but I didn't  keep track again. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING HONESTLY. Hope you enjoy this small chapter. Love you!

Aight here we go.

"GIVE THEM BACK."

Russia glared at USSR from the other side of the room, meeting USSR's wild eye.

"No." His grip around the bottle of pills tightened. "You're killing yourself."

USSR started walking towards Russia, his weak legs barely carrying him anymore.

Russia stayed calm. He knew that, even if he was going to be hurt, it wasn't his fatherland who was behind that eye. He was facing a stranger. Someone who's words didn't mean anything to him anymore.

"Give them back NOW." USSR's wild red eye was soggy with malice and angry tears. He had changed so much in the past week. All thanks to those white pills he got from the British Empire.

Russia's stomach churned. He was no match for the country above him. Absolutely no match...

USSR was still getting closer, Russia knew he couldn't get away anymore.

"Please.." USSR extended his hand.

The smaller country shook now, but his determination of saving his fatherland was still there. "No."

USSR suddenly grabbed Russia by his neck. He gagged, but still held the pills behind his back.

"I won't let you.." Russia was cut off by USSR's fist pulling itself together.

"Give. Me. My. Pills."

Russia's little eye vessels started to pop, making his eyes turn red. He shook, gasped for air, but nothing made him give back the pills.

All he managed to do was mouth "no" at the Soviet.

The opioid addict watched as Russia's lips turned purple. Then, when he was sure Russia would collapse, he let go.

But Russia triumphantly leaned onto the wall, still standing on his feet, gasping for air, tears pouring down his eyes.

Just when he had thought he had won, USSR pulled out a gun from his coat and set it on his own temple, extending his hand one more time.

Russia gasped, staring at Soviet with disbelief in his eyes.

But USSR only had eyes for his arms, with hands clutching around the bottle of opioids. He made a movement with his hand, indicating that he was supposed to give him the drugs.

"You would never shoot yourself over some pills." Russia's throat pulled itself together, he knew it was hopeless.

"I love you." Is all he managed to say, before handing over the bottle.

No answer. USSR took the pills and left.

He was pronounced dead that day.

The Soviet Union had finally collapsed.

|~~~~~~~|

"Then it's settled." Masovia looked at Kyiv, who sat across his table. He nodded, relief in his eyes.

"Are you sure we shouldn't ask Minsk though? I don't know if Moscow is going to try to manipulate her, and it would be better to have her on our side."

"We should probably ask the Baltic states as well. It would be safer to become as big as possible before the big countries make their moves." Masovia nodded.

Kyiv stopped to think for a second. "What about Berlin? Have you heard anything from him?"

Masovia shook his head. "I could ask him. But I doubt he has any interests of joining anything in Eastern Europe right now. He's probably trying to get his close family together.

"Speaking of close family, what's with the Czech Republic and Slovakia?"

Masovia shrugged. "They have formed an alliance, but have been avoiding me."

Kyiv raised his eyebrow. "Avoiding you? Or just assuming you didn't care?"

"I'll ask them." Masovia sighed.

A short period of silence followed after.

"Thank you for being there for us." Kyiv then said. He smiled. "Ukraine would be very grateful."

Masovia nodded. "Poland would have been too."

Södermanland sighed. "Come on Oslo. You can't do everything by yourself."

Oslo stood on the other side of the door which was only cracked open.

"Please leave." He smiled politely.

"I'm not here to hurt you." The Swedish province rolled his eyes. "And you know that. So stop acting that way."

"I'm not acting that way. Go home." Oslo's face expression turned cold.

A staring contest followed. The two territories looked each other straight in the eye and into their souls. Södermanland knew Oslo hated this game.

The Norwegian broke eye contact and reluctantly opened the door. "Come in." He muttered.

"What's Leinster doing here?" Södermanland asked, eyes widening in surprise.

"We have found something strange in the waters between our two nations." Oslo sighed.

"Oh." The Swede asked curiously, seating himself and burying his hand into a bowl of chips on the table, much to Oslo's disapproval.

"It looks like there's a hole a big, white... well, just hole I guess." Leinster muttered. "And it's getting bigger."

Sweden turned to Oslo, eyes round with surprise and fear. "VAD?"

But all the Norwegian could do was shrug. His tired face expression already told Södermanland everything Oslo knew: We have absolutely no clue what the fuck is going on.

Leinster rubbed his chin with his hand, eyes glazed with deep thoughtfulness.

"What does this white hole... look like?" Södermanland asked, kneading his hands. His color drained face and trembling lips displayed a combination of fear and confusion.

"Absolutely white. There's no way of telling if it's a hole or not, it could be a disc for all we know. And the water around it freezes. It submits a very cold... we don't know what to call it." Oslo shivered, the thought of something so cold making him feel cold himself.

"Wind?"

"No. It's... it's... like... OH IT DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING MATTER. WE'RE FUCKED EITHER WAY." Oslo brought his hand up to his forehead. His eyes sparked angrily. He was scared. The whole world was going to hell and Norway wasn't here. So he was in charge. Anything bad that happened to them, it would be all his fault...

He gulped as tears of fear and frustration glazed his eyes.

The room fell silent.

What are we to do?

|~~~~~~~~|

You shivered. Your company had gone absolutely silent.

You knew what house Mexico was going to bring you to. It was this little house, a bit closer to the nearby town than you were. You had always thought that it had been abandoned, since it was in good shape, however you had never seen anyone there.

The crunching snow beneath your feet started echoing in the depths of your mind, until they vanished completely. You had to think. Being outside always made you think.

You thought about everything that had happened in the last twenty hours.

The moment they barged into your house and accidentally broke your table to the moment where Mexico told you about Argentina.

You felt quite overwhelmed. It was a lot to take in. And then your mind wandered back to the attic. USSR, who seemed to have been involved in almost everything bad that had happened so far, and that goddamned letter.

I have a crime to solve and a pack of countries on my back. Illegally.

"We're here." Mexico's voice tore you back into reality.

The dark oak door gave loud thumping noises from it as Mexico knocked, her fist frozen, her fingers a purplish red.

"Argentina?" Mexico cautiously asked, leaning towards the dark door.

No answer. The small, dark door silently loomed in front of you.

"Try knocking on the shutters." UK suggested after you had stood there in silence for a little over a minute.

A fairly large window, with dark green shutters, stood close to the door. Mexico shivered before she reached out and knocked on the very noisy old wood, which creaked as snow fell down from the top into small piles at the bottom.

"Hello?" Mexico croaked, rubbing her sore knuckles.

No answer. The heavy shutters stayed silent as well.

"Maybe you should try calling her." Ireland suggested.

Mexico reached for her phone. Since her fingers were numb she had to take a little longer unlocking her phone.

"Uh, guys? You might wanna check out these footprints." You heard USA's voice from somewhere behind you.

"Footprints?" You asked, turning around and joining his side.

"Indeed." UK stood next to you and looked at the deep boot prints.

"Wait a- Russia? Russia come look at this." UK squinted his eyes, his eyes were not the best and he had forgotten to put in his contact lenses. "They look like the shoes you wore little decades before."

You examined the prints as you heard snow crunching while Russia got closer.

The boots had heels. And they were a little pointy on the front. You had no idea how UK had recognized Russia's shoes with this, since there are a lot of shoes with this shape.

But Russia squinted his eyes and nodded.

"Российская империя."

You didn't have to speak fluent Russian to know he had said 'the Russian Empire'.

You shivered as goosebumps started forming on your back. You couldn't tell if it was because of the cold or an unsettling feeling that knotend your stomach together.

"We shouldn't tell the USSR about this." Russia mumbled. "If he finds out.."

But before all of the countries could gather around the strange prints, the door opened with a loud screech. A lady, about the same age as you, opened the door and stuck her head out. Her face immediately lit up as she spotted Mexico by the door.

"Come in!" She exclaimed, fully opening the heavy oak door. "And get out of the snow before you catch your death."

The thought of getting out of the cold immediately distracted you.

Yes please.

A delightful final shiver ran down your body as the cold escaped from your skin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.9K 75
Cover done by @NightSky259 (thank you so much!) It all started with a pandemic. The countries, unions, and governments are all working to try and hel...
30.5K 815 10
With the rising concern of nuclear weapons countries and organisations are trying to settle on a safe agreement. Unfortunately, not every country is...
368K 10.9K 31
(COMPLETED) You are a mortal girl with a mortal life you're nothing special, at least you think so. Being able to do something other humans can't, yo...
2.4K 79 6
β‹˜ πΏπ‘œπ’Άπ’Ήπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”.. β‹™ β–ˆβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’ 1 % β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’ 50 % β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–’β–’β–’ 89 % β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ 100 % κ’·οΈΆκ’·κ’₯κ’·β€§β‚ŠΛšκ’·οΈΆκ’·κ’₯κ’·β€§β‚ŠΛš β‹˜ π’žπ‘œοΏ½...