Khwahish

By mangoesonmytree

The Kapoors have never had it easy. They lost too much when they were young with no one on their side to help... More

Introduction
Overview & Playlist
Aesthetics (part 1)
Aesthetics (part 2)
Aesthetics (part 3)
Aesthetics (part 4)
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Sequel

Fifteen

19.3K 1.1K 84
By mangoesonmytree

A little dread filled her heart as she walked forward into an office she had for the last few months. She liked this place and the people here, but one has to leave a place to reach a new one. And so it's her time to leave. Aditi knocked on the door, to make the person inside aware of her presence and entered.

Sagar looked up from his laptop and smiled at her. She had a box and some papers in her hand that she kept on his desk as she settled down in her chair. She took the bundle of papers, which Sagar realized was a manuscript and forwarded it to him. "This is the final draft of my book. It has undergone editing and they've pushed it forward to publishing. They say it'll be out for sale in three months. I've brought the first copy of it for you, since you're the one who made it happen." Sagar smiled at her.

"I did nothing. You're the one who wrote the book."

"But you're the one who inspired it. Just take the credit Mr.Kapoor."

"Alright, thank you Ms. Singh. But, does this mean that it is your last day here?" She sighed. She didn't feel like going either, but the one person she would've missed was now her boyfriend, so it's fine. She'll survive. "Yes, it is. But it's fine, we see each other everyday. And now that Riya is getting married, we'll meet more since I am helping along with Naina and Mahira bhabhi." Sagar shook his head.

"I am still not used to hearing that but I guess it'll fall around." When he had got to know of his brother's marriage, he had been fairly surprised. But everything came around just fine after everyone left for their houses and dadi screamed in Ruhaan's face, who took it all like an obedient child.

His focus shifted to his girlfriend. She gave him a reassuring smile and then picked up the box that was on the table. "This is for you. Consider it a parting gift."  Sagar raised an eyebrow.

"We are still going to see each other darling."

"Yes. Ofcourse, but I am leaving the office and this is a gift for my sort of client?" Sagar shook his head and opened the box. His eyes popping out. "You gift your clients, handcuffs, whip, and," He picked up the other thing and looked at his girlfriend whose face was ready to split in half with the smile she was hiding, "lube?"

Aditi laughed. Completely lost in the moment. Her laugh made him forget of it all until she talked again. "No, but you're a special client." She took the bottle of lube in her hand twirled it between her fingers. "Wanna try anal?" Sagar's eyes widened and he stuttered. "Wha- fuc- who are you?" She laughed again.

"Just a plain and simple girl who is very kinky. I write books you know." She said it like it's supposed to explain everything and it sort of did. He has read her books, and also the ones she reads. Sagar looked towards the door of his office. Aditi did have some fantasy of office sex. So why not give it to her on her last day here.

He did make his office soundproof. So he doesn't have to listen to all the chatter coming from outside and he can work in peace. He got up from his chair, and locked the door. Next he went to the other corner and pulled the blinds. Aditi looked at him confused. And then the actual show began. He uncuffed his cufflinks and put the on the table with a clank. He pulled off his suit jacket and draped it over his chair.

I swear, watching him undress is better than porn.

Next, he undid his tie and let it hang around his neck. Sagar unbuttoned his shirt but didn't pull it off of his shoulders. "What are you doing, Mr.Kapoor?"

"Serving my client, Ms. Singh." With that, he pulled her up and turned her around. He unzipped her dress and it fell to the ground. He pulled down her panties, and unclasped her bra. Now she stood infront of him, in only her heels. He held he shoulders to stop her from turning around. He picked up the handcuffs she got him, pulled her wrists behind her back, and cuffed them.

He pulled her back by pulling at the cuffs, until her back was pressed against his chest. "I too, would like to treat my very special client for her hardwork." Aditi smiled but hid it before he could see. Her arms restrained. She couldn't touch him or look at him for that matter.  "You're a dick." Sagar kissed her shoulder lightly. "You like it."

"No, Sagar. I love it."

"Me?"

"Nope. Your dick." He narrowed his eyes at her. She loves to rile him up. "Fuck you, darling."

"Oh yes, please do!" He closed his eyes and licked up her neck, just as two fingers entered her in a go. Her head fell back on his shoulder, moans sounding around the room as he thrusted his fingers up into her roughly. His other hand snaked around her chest, to flick her nipples. She ground her ass back against the hardness that was poking her. His control running thin but he isn't giving in so easily.

He pulled back a little, still thrusting his fingers up into her. His thumb circled her clit, not giving it enough but still little whisper of touches. Her mind was in an overdrive. She needed more but whatever she had was too much at the same time. Sagar scissored his fingers inside her which made her back arch. "Sagar, please."

He finally gave her clit the attention it was begging for. She fisted her hands, cursing herself for even buying the handcuffs. He ran fast circles on her clit, as his fingers pumped in and out of her pussy. His other hand pinched her nipple and she came with a loud moan. He pulled away from her. Her knees wobbling, and a needy whimper escaped her as the loss of his glorious body against hers.

He finally pulled her around to face him and his lips crashed down to hers. They kissed wildly, completely forgetting where they are, nor would have it mattered. It's them, together, and that is all that mattered. Sagar untangled himself from her and bend her over his table, throwing everything off of it. His laptop was thrown on the couch so it doesn't crash on the floor.

He unbuckled his belt and wrapped it around her neck. He pulled at it, so her back arched with her head pulled back. He leaned in to whisper in her ear. "You love doing this. Riling me up, so I would rail you. Well darling, you've got yourself a win. I love it as much as you do if not more. I will fuck you so hard, you'll feel me inside you for days." Her eyes closed as she moaned his name.

Sagar kept his hold on the belt, tugging it slightly at time, to choke her but releasing it as well so she gets to breathe in between. His trousers fell on the floor along with his boxer briefs. He didn't give her time to think. He pulled out a condom from the box she just gifted him, rolled it on and entered her in one firm thrust. Her nails dug into her palms as she felt him rearrange her insides.

He has a thick girth and it always burns to fit him in but she welcomed it everytime. He pulled at his belt, arching her more towards himself as he pounded into her from behind. His other hand had a firm hold on her hip, thrusting in and out of her all the while she cried like there is no tomorrow. It was hurting her, but not enough to stop him. This was new, and probably her favorite. "Fuck, Sagar, you're so good, it hurts so go-" She choked on her own words as he pulled at the belt again but also because he hit the right spot, exactly where she wanted.

She was going to be sore for days to come, and just that thought made her clench around him. "Fuck! Don't do that." She did it again. When has she ever listened to him in matters such as this. "That's, it. You'll pay for that, you little slut." She moaned at his words. His thrusts jerked her whole body, if the table was not bolted into the floor, it would've moved and crashed into the wall by now.

He hit her ass and she squealed in surprise. He did it a couple more times, until her ass was as pink as the cunt he couldn't stop fucking. Her squeals and moans turned into little gasps as he pulled the belt and choked her with it again. He didn't give her time or the opportunity to breathe. Her orgasm tore through her. Absolutely unannounced and black dots started appearing into her vision due to the lack of oxygen. Sagar loosened his hold on the belt and pulled it away from her neck. He threw it into some corner and pulled her up into his chest.

"Are you okay, darling?" She nodded with her eyes closed but they opened soon enough as she looked at him with big doe eyes. He literally rearranged her gut but, "you didn't come." Sagar smirked. "I am not done with you yet."

Within seconds, he uncuffed her hands, turned her around and pushed her on the floor. "On your hands and knees darling. Now!" She has always liked his soft and sweet side but does his dominating side makes her weak? Hell yes. She followed his command and was on her hands and knees on the floor.

Something cool touched her asshole and she gasped. "I am going to fuck your ass. Is that okay?"

"Ahmmm." She didn't have the words. Not when his fingers were flicking her nipple. He slapped her breast. "Words!"

"Yes, please!" She whined. "Look at you, being a desperate little whore, whining for cock." He chuckled darkly from behind her. She didn't feel anything for a few minutes, until he used his finger to open her up. Her breath caught in her throat at the intrusion. "Breathe, darling. And let me in."

She relaxed at his soothing voice and breathed as he opened her up for himself. It didn't hurt but it was new, and so her body took time to adjust. A couple thrusts of his finger and then it was his dick poking her entrance. He trusted in softly, making way for himself and letting her adjust. He cannot go as rough as before or it would hurt her too much. She adjusted around his girth. Her eyes stinging with tears.

It hurts so fucking good!

She gave him a nod to move forward and he pulled out of her to thrust back his softly. His thrusts rhythmic. He wasn't slamming back into her, no matter how much he wanted to. His thrusts were slow but firm. Her breath came out in pants as she soon got accustomed to his thrusts and found pleasure in them. She kept her hand over his, which was gripping her hip and squeezed. "Harder."

Fucking hell, this woman would kill me.

He picked up his speed. His thrusts now firmer as her whole body was ready to collapse. "You're one hell of a pain slut, darling." He snaked his hand around her waist and pinched her clit. She screamed. The pain too much now. But he was right. She was a pain slut. She loved it all. His thrusts got faster. He was chasing his own high now, his fingers circled her clit. Bringing her to the brink of another orgasm. He held it back from her. Tears of desperation fell down her eyes. "Please, Sagar. I wanna come so bad, please."

"Not until I tell you to." He gave her clit the attention it craved, brought her to the brink and pulled away again. She loved to rile him up, he loved to edge her. Her moans and cries to let her come went unheard by him until he felt his own orgasm close. His thrusts got sloppy as his fingers thrusted into her pussy. This time, he didn't pull away.

"There darling, let go. Come with me." She came with a cry of his name, as her hands gave up. She fell on the carpet with him right behind her. He came into the condom as he moaned her name. He pulled out of her before he fell on the carpet as well, right beside her. They lay there for a while, evening their breaths. Aditi found him staring at the ceiling, as he panted for breath. "So, did you like the gift I brought you?"

He laughed, still looking at the ceiling. "Oh, I absolutely loved it."

                               🦋

Give me your honest opinions about the chapter.

See ya 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 470 13
โ™•โ™š ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป, ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ. ...
326K 20.9K 53
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š 1 ๐Ž๐… ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐๐„๐ƒ ๐’๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ "๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฒ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช, ๐“ณ๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ป ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐”‚๐“ช ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฒ" โ‹† หš๏ฝก โ‹†เญจโ™กเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝก โ‹†ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหš โ™ก หšโ‚Šโ€งโบห–...
54.2K 3.9K 29
"Listen to me Pihu, there hasn't been a day in the past week where I haven't thought about you. Your comfort, smile, and warmth makes my heart pull i...
18.4K 428 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...