𝘌𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘔𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯 | 𝘰�...

By emunxson

⟡ a bunch of eddie one-shots ⟡ ⚠︎ includes smut, and other types of mature content. reader discretion advised... More

being bad feels pretty good, huh?
somebody else
rockstar bliss
forbidden love
blood sucking freak
"friends"
sick days
somebody else (pt 2)
sleepless nights
drunken trouble

an accidental present

3.4K 47 199
By emunxson

[ Summary ]

-Eddie x Fem!Reader -

You and Eddie have been friends forever. He's had a crush on you for the longest time. 

You were completely clueless, though.

It's your birthday, and he's away for a gig. You didn't know anything till Steve accidentally spills the beans to you...

But things don't work out they way you want them to.

No warnings <3 just angst, lol

1.9k words

"Here, open mine," Robin says, putting a bag into your lap.

A smile rested on your face as you pulled the tissue paper out. You were turning twenty. No longer a teenager. It was a good day for you, except your best friend wasn't there.

Eddie had some gig to go to for Corroded Coffin. He almost turned it down to stay there with you on your birthday. But you refused.

You told him no and begged him to go to the gig. After a couple of tries, he finally went. It was all because of you that Eddie had so much support in his band. And any other decisions in his life.

You were his number one, always. And that meant a lot to the male.

Eddie just loved you so much, which everyone seemed to know. The way he was with you was so obvious, and he looked at you like nothing else mattered. Robin had but a clue, yet the boys and Steve knew his feelings for you.

"Oh, rob," you lifted the picture frame up that contained a photo of the two of you.

Robin started to go on and on about where you guys were—always rambling on like she always does. Telling you about how long ago that photo was taken.

Steve, Nancy, Jonathan, and Argyle sat on the opposite couch from you. You were all a big group, always together. They all seemed to be in the clouds, but also enjoying your birthday with you.

It made you happy to have everyone around you, but you missed Eddie. Some part of you regretted letting him go, yet he needed to.

After putting away the gifts, Robin had gotten you. A photo, books, and some candles. It was time to open another.

The one you grabbed was horribly wrapped, but whoever it was, did their best. You stared at the paper seeing the pretty colors on it. t didn't have a name, yet you had an idea who had got you this one.

"Who's this from?", You asked anyway, looking around as the box rested in your hand.

Jonathan smiled, "Oh, Eddie said that's for you."

You immediately started to rip the wrapping paper off it, feeling excited. You always loved anything Eddie had gotten you. The box was small, yet whatever was inside had to be good; water started to form in your eyes when you opened it.

Your heart skipped a beat.

"Oh my god," You breathed out, staring at the pretty little necklace. He remembered."

Nancy furrowed her eyes brows staring at you. Your other best friend did the same looking at the locket as you picked it out of the box.

"Remembered what?" Nancy said, and you smiled, shaking your head.

You took in all the details it had. The silver-looking chain was beautiful. It was no doubt Eddie must've spent a lot of money on this.

"It was like months ago. We were in a store looking at all the things they had. I saw this necklace, and it was exactly what my mom had.", You said, staring at it, not believing he had actually got it for you.

You lost the necklace a while back, and it broke your heart. Eddie heard, wanting to help. Then you pointed it out, and he had to get it for you no matter the cost.

"I can't believe he did that," Robin said, gently taking it from your hands to look at it. You smiled, resting a hand on your face. Yeah, he must've spent a fortune on it."

Steve chuckled, running a hand through his hair as he sat near you, "Eddie? Oh please, remember back in high school when Eddie fell in love with Chrissy and bought her that extremely overpriced bracelet."

Your heart suddenly dropped to your stomach.

"What did you just say?" you said, staring at him.

Steve looked up, finally realizing what he had said. The look on your face was confused but wanting to know more.

He looked around the room and started to stutter. "I-I uh uh," he laughed nervously, making you raise your eyebrows at him.

"Overpriced bracelet," Steve said, hoping you didn't hear anything else.

He was quite literally shaking. t was the one thing no one was supposed to know, but he slipped up. Steve had finally told you the one thing Eddie kept from you.

You just shook your head, "No. uh no, the love part?".

Did he really just say that?, you thought.

Not knowing if it was true. How would Eddie be in love with you? That didn't make any sense to you.

Steve swallowed hard, leaning up, trying to get any words out. He could not. No matter how many times he tried, it sounded like gibberish.

Argyle covered his mouth, laughing at how high he was. Jonathan and Nancy looked over at Steve as he tried to recover what he had said. You looked down at your lap as thoughts raced all around.

"Oh my god," you said in complete shock.

Robin grabbed your hand, seeing how confused you were. Steve covered his face, cursing at himself, "Oh no, oh no."

Jonathan leaned over, tapping his leg, making the male remove his hands from his face. "Yeah, just keep saying no because that will fix everything."

You couldn't believe it.

It was just all so much information. Eddie had a crush on you. It wasn't even that; it was more than that. Your best friend was in love with you.

___________

You were anxious. More than anxious, you were utterly terrified.

The locket rested in the middle of your chest. You had been wearing it all week. Just having something that now reminded you of Eddie close to you.

Wayne had let you inside the trailer as you waited for the curly-haired male to come h me. It's been a couple of days since your birthday, and you couldn't stop thinking about what Steve had told you.

It kept playing over and over in your head. You couldn't believe it. All this time, he's been head over heels.

And you had no idea.

You and Eddie were inseparable. How could you have missed something big like this? It made your stomach twist in knots. Not because you didn't feel the same way but because you were scared.

"Alright, honey, I'm off to work. Ed's should be home soon, okay?" Wayne said, breaking you away from all your thoughts.

You smiled at the older man before he waved and headed out the door, leaving you alone.

It seemed like hours had passed while you waited in the living r om. Everything felt like it was spinning. You tried to eat, but you were way too anxious.

What do I say to him?

Does he still feel this way?

Will this ruin our friendship?

What the hell do I do?

What if steve was wrong?

I'm so scared.

I don't know what to do.

Before you could say anything else to yourself, the door opened, revealing Eddie. You quickly stood up as he had sunglasses on, bags, and his guitar around his shoulder.

"Wayne, I-," He started to say till he saw you. A big smile appeared on his face, setting everything down before running to you.

Eddies arms wrapped around you, making you feel warm.

His hugs always felt like home, just letting you sink into him. "Oh, y/n, I've missed you."

The words fell off his tongue, making butterflies explode inside of you. You definitely did feel the same as he did. There was no way the things you felt for him were just as a friend.

You smiled into his chest, "Missed you, Ed's."

Finally pulling away, Eddie looked so happy to be back h me. It seemed like it had been gone forever. A week is a long time without him, after all.

"So, how was new york? Did you see a lot?" you asked with a big smile, trying to make conversation.

You had no idea what you were going to say to him. It was still so fresh news to you. I mean, how could you bring up something like that? There was no you could just come out and say what Steve had told you.

Eddie nodded, giving you a grin, but a voice came through the trailer before he could answer. "Ed's, where did you go?".

The high-pitched voice made you look behind the tall male. Something in you completely changed, and it wasn't a good feeling.

"Chrissy, baby," Eddie said, turning around to see the girl standing there.

Baby?

He ran over to pull her into his arm before leaving kisses all over her face. You had never felt so much jealousy in your whole body boil up so fast. You felt so sick you wanted to throw up.

The blonde girl giggled about to kiss his lips until she saw you. "Oh wow y/n ! it's so good to see you again".

A fake smile spread across your face as you waved to the girl. Eddie looked happy as he pulled her over to where you were. He had his arms wrapped around her waist.

Why is his fucking arm around her? Why is Chrissy even here? Has he even noticed you were wearing the present he got you?

If it was possible, you were more anxious than you were before.

This wasn't part of the plan. It didn't make sense why Steve said what he said to you. If he meant it, Eddie wouldn't be here kissing another girl.

"You remember Chrissy, right?", He said, and you just gave him a nod.

Eddie went on and on about how they bumped into each other. They were for what seemed like somewhat of an item, but you couldn't tell. But that nightmare suddenly came true.

"Well, she's kind of my girlfriend now."

You wanted to pass out at this point. Everything was being told to you so fast; It felt like you were being ambushed.

Chrissy smiled as your best friend spoke, "She's going to stay here for a while until she finds her own place."

Your breath caught in your throat. Chrissy was going to be staying here? The anger inside your body was something you hated to feel, but you were feeling it.

Chrissy laughed, "Well, unless Eddie wants to come with me."

If you had water in your mouth, you would've started to choke on it. There was no way this was happening right now. Just a week ago, Eddie was crazy about you. Now he's wrapped around someone else's finger.

Finally, you spoke up after standing in silence, not wanting to be rude.

"Well, that's so great, wow. I can't believe that" was all that could come from your mouth. It was apparent that both were too busy loving each other to notice your tone.

You were trying your damn hardest to keep it together. But inside, you were dying to let the tears fall that wanted to come out.

"Well, let's go see everyone else, yeah?" Eddie said, looking at the both of you.

You just nodded before all of you headed out of the trailer. While you drive down the road, some tears fell down your face. They weren't of pain but of anger.

All you kept thinking about was how the hell you were going to kill Steve when you got to Robin's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 174 22
𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 '𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗌' 𝖻𝗎𝗆𝗉 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾, 𝗆𝖺𝖾𝗏𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝖺𝗇'...
6.6K 88 23
tbh this is probably going to be mostly male reader but whatever. I made this especially just for eddie because i love him so much so yeah enjoy:) Oh...
159K 3.3K 23
Just some random Stucky Oneshots *WARNING* Some content will contain smut and possible triggers. I will put warnings up on those part, you can go ahe...
104K 1K 13
When I don't have a story to fit it into BUT I have a good smut concept, I'll post it here😈 Written for current times btw not the 80s (tho if u wann...