๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐€ ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ...

By isexorcist

โ ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐„๐Œ ๐ˆ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐Œ๐„๐’๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐๐„. โž More

โ๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐€ ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹โž
โ†ณcast.
CHAPTER 1 | SHE'S TRULY DIVINE
CHAPTER 2 | A NEW WORLD

CHAPTER 3 | NO ONE'S GIRL

10 0 1
By isexorcist

Me

You should know by now I'm not easy to please

Príncipe🤭

That's cute
You should by now that I'm never one to back down

Me

Game on

Príncipe🤭 loved your message

...

"NO ONE'S GIRL"

...

I woke up to a pounding headache but pretty sure that was more to the pounding at my door by Yamileth. This girl does everything but sleep. The worst idea to pull what we did on a school night but fuck it I knew what I was in for. I did my usual morning routine except adding in some aspirin for the both of us.

"Said we should call him playa just to state what he is. Fruit cup more like it with that little limp he walks around with. We all know he likes to dicked down ain't no shame-"

"I asked for a snickers bitch...but keep talking."

The school was freshly coated in snow swear this car heater and I were married. Yami drove us to school and even just from this parking lot I could sense the aspirin off my back-blown hoes from here. We went up to our usual spot. Knew there was going to be some shit today considering Kitty decided to join us.

"Yo!"

"Let me guess Ximena somehow teleported into that curly head's bedroom."

"Ask Kiara about all that Amara. We all knew she was giving lovey-dovey eyes to goofy glasses by the couches."

"An innocent angel like me would know nothing of that."

"Yeah because you're busy getting it down with your bae Lulu."

"Hey if she doesn't put a ring on my finger I might have to..."

Kiara did some scissoring signs and we all just hollered. Surprisingly Lucinda pulled out with a ring pop and got down on one knee. I swear my little girl grew up fast! Take that ring for a refund though ain't no way in hell I'm accepting grape.

"Like they say opposites attract."

"Great point Chanel. Which leads us to Miss Amara's lovebug Enzo."

I rolled my eyes scoffing as I did earning some laughs from everyone.

"You'd think Nora was on TMZ. Putting her heart and soul into analyzing our convo how about you put that energy into your essays for English."

"Oh please!"

"Don't lie! Bet she thought taking notes on that was better than her failing ass in science."

"Yami our deal for doing your math homework is on the brinks-"

"Hey hey hey now let's not get ahead of ourselves."

"Put the deal on pause for now ladies. Are you all thinking we should head out to the mall later today? Last chance to do some last-minute gift shopping and I definitely need to be on that."

"My wallet gonna be confiscated by Chanel so I don't about all that."

"It's called investing Nora. Have you ever heard of it?"

"Nope it's called I'm being cheap and broke once I'm done with your bougie ass."

"I can see that with the chuck e cheese tokens you got up in there babe."

"How do your parents call you something they can't even afford?"

"I can afford some common sense but you eh...you having the hots for nle shows it."

"And getting in your feels for someone 6 feet under is exactly that?"

"Von can still get this either way."

We all just sat back watching and observing whatever tomfoolery these two girls were bickering about. We all agreed on going out to the mall later even the group accepted Kitty on joining in. I don't see why they're all off about her but you never know if she's for the opps.

ping

Loverboy🖤

Still remember me ?

Me

How could I forget a face like urs?
Thought u were coming up yesterday to meet up

Loverboy🖤

Complications
Gots to make sure what I have for you live up to ur name
Divine

Me

U got my last name in a chokehold

Loverboy🖤

I'm js tryna replace it with mine

Me

Do something about it

Loverboy🖤

Bet .
Maybe I'll do it sooner than u think

Me

Oh? Come and get it then x

Loverboy🖤 loved your message

"Damn who got you smiling like that love?"

"Of course outta everyone Kitty noticed. She ready to sink her claws in yo new man."

"Not my homewrecker era. Tell that to the school thot Yasmine."

"Might take her place with how he got me acting. Shit."

"Is this he Enz-"

"You gonna make me gatekeep that man if his name being thrown around like that Ximena. Let's just say this he is a certified panty dropper."

"First warning I gave you once we pulled up in Southside and now you want a piece of those edgars."

"She just mad she can't get herself a serving of the dreadheads."

"Stop mugging Yami. Damn."

"I see them everywhere but here. Why's that?"

"They stay up at the basketball courts. That's where the Black Daggers reside and let me tell you all them good ones got snatched up by them. Why? You switching sides like Mena over there?"

I stepped in between Ximena and Yamileth before another WWE brawl could happen.

"Just asking..."

"It's better laying off 'em ma. I used to ride with one of them and they all trouble. They for the streets."

"You ever get yourself one of the Saints? I know you get around Lulu."

"Can't. Black Daggers are one thing. The Southside Saints...crickets. They are just not to be messed with. I don't even know how you got Enzo wrapped around your finger."

"Guess he loves the melanin. Don't blame him. I got my eye for some too."

"Ooh, you got yourself a dreadhead? This he is in for it. I know damn well Ximena shaking in her boots."

"Lucinda Mae Jackson I'm 'bout to take that ring off your wife's finger if you don't quit playing."

"Hey, I'm down for a throuple-"

"Kiara you still order the happy meal from McDonald's. Let's slow down."

Eventually, we all headed in going to classes before the bell rang. Lucinda left shortly after. As usual, during some passing periods, we met up in the restrooms just to chat before we went back to contemplating dropping out. I went to my locker looking over the small mirror on the locker door and reapplying my lipgloss.

"Getting your lips ready for me?

Sooner than you think...a man of a word he is.

"For your daddy but a good guess."

"Maybe I'll get your ass to call me that instead."

"Maybe I'll pull up on your momma while I'm at it."

"Fiesty like always. I swear you always proving me right with your name Divine."

"Is that so?"

He pulled me in by the waist looking down at me while his arm rested above me keeping me locked in.

"I always mean what I say. If I want something I'll have it. Simple."

"Cute. Maybe I'll have you first."

"Who said you haven't?"

"I could tell you the same thing."

"Then what's stopping me from kissing you?"

"Like I said. Come and get it."

He leaned in slowly keeping his gaze on my lips. We closed our eyes before...nothing. He straightened up whilst I raised a confused expression.

"Don't get me wrong I was all in but the 5 sum people all in our business ain't doing it for me."

I looked over the restroom where he was turned to and I saw my girls just taking in our little moment like this was insta dms. I didn't even take to realize how everyone in the halls had their share of looks from us. Weird.

"Oh trust me you gonna get used to that."

"Don't tell me that's a turn-on for you-"

"Malakai."

"My bad."

"You ain't never tell me you went to school here."

"I couldn't come yesterday on your first day. Complications with the gang and all that shit. At least now I know for sure I get to that face every day."

"Yeah, yeah. Are your boys with you? Aidan, Josiah, and Jeremiah?"

"Them fools acting all goofy and shit back in class. Prolly busy rizzing up DeAndre with they gay ass. I figured I'd go look around for you."

"Then you can go look around for me at lunch. Bell is about to ring and I know damn well I'm not gonna use you as an excuse. Say hi to your boys for me."

"Fosho. I'll see you around Amara."

"See ya, Kai."

I walked over to the gang and they immediately pulled me by my arm trying to get to their classes.

"Do not tell us you're messing with-"

RINGGG

"Shit...we're late."

...

I walked out of the house being met with the freezing air going out just for some peace while Yamileth finished getting ready. I popped in my AirPods mindlessly walking around. Swore this playlist told me I was the main character. I curved up on the Saints block just hesitating if I should act on my impulses. Either way one of his boys already spotted.

"Yo mamas!"

"Hey?"

"Ain't you Diablo's girl? He a lucky guy lemme tell you, girl."

"I guess you could say that. You one of his boys?"

"Yeah, I'm tight with him and shit. He's my homie. What are you doing around here on our block? Come to talk with him ma?"

"I was just walking around but...you know where he is?"

"Yeah follow me. Don't worry everybody cool with you Diablo made sure of that. That fool is mad scary when you press him. I'm not kidding I think I needed diapers for my ass."

We both busted out laughing as I took out my AirPods. Everyone spotted us and immediately Andres wrapped his arm around my waist nodding down at the people who glared.

"Your name's Amara, si?"

"Yeah. Yours?"

"Aces. Andres to my homies."

"Am I one of your homies?"

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder flipping his imaginary long hair. I let out a small giggle.

"Definitely my soon-to-be bestie. I'll let you slide. Call me Andres."

"It's a pleasure, Andres."

"Here we are. Go ahead and talk with your little novio. Unless you wanna talk with the gang. Those fools have straight-up fists up their ass. Pretty sure they into that shit."

"Depends. Are they cool with me? Besides the fact that Diablo told them to lay low on me."

"You ain't gotta worry about nada girl. The boys who ran up on you they ain't mean it like that. You crossed our turf and we figured you were with the Daggers."

"Oh...if they run up on me again I might just have to be another fist up their ass."

"I can see why Diablo likes your ass."

"What you doin' here princesa?"

"Your boy Andres caught me walking around the block. Figured I might just stop by to say hi."

"Damn you and my homeboy already on a first-name basis? Didn't know you was already one of his homies."

"More like besties."

"Telling you man you pick out the good ones. I like mine batshit crazy though."

"Yeah, that's why you into her homegirl Ximena."

"You know my girl?"

"I've seen her around. We got a couple of classes together. Man, she's crazy...that's hot."

Enzo and I laughed as Andres just licked his lips probably thinking about Ximena more. The three of us sat on the steps of Enzo's house and his gang surrounded us standing around just chilling. Another one of his homeboys came up to us.

"¿Qué dije sobre no presentarme Diablo?"

"Ay come on man don't start. Amara meet my homeboy, Carlos."

"What's up Amara."

"Not much Carlos. Just came to hang around."

"If it wasn't already enough that Andres got a thing for your homegirl Ximena Carlos crushing over your other homegirl Yamileth."

"Not my fault I'm into big booty latinas."

The whole gang laughed their asses off. I can guess Carlos was usually the one taking everyone's shit and the dumbass of the group. I can already see Carlos and Yamileth being a pair.

ping

Big booty latina😽💋

Yo I'm outside
Let's head out
Unless you want ur ass eating tamales con mi mama

Me

Don't snitch to Ximena abt this but...
I'm hanging around the Saints' block

Big booty latina😽💋

SAINTS BLOCK??
AMARA .

Me

LOOK
Js hear come around here
They cool with you
Don't worry abt them thinking ur a drive-by js pull up
Trust
seen

"Looks like it's Carlos' luckiest day?"

"What you mean?"

"She's pulling up to pick me up to go hang out at the mall with my squad. She drives a red car so don't be thinking it's a drive-by."

"AH, SHIT!"

Carlos went running into the house tripping on his way there. I swear I saw some of his ass crack. Everyone just laughed him off joking about Carlos and chatting about other things.

"Yo how I look?! Good right?"

"You might as well put some damn pull-up diapers foo. Thought you was sagging for only Yamileth but here you are for everybody."

"Man shut up Andres. Look at this rizz. See how it's done. Take notes for Ximena."

"You don't have to worry Carlos. Her type is street rat edgars you'll be fine."

"YEAHH LET'S GO-- wait what'd you say 'bout me?"

"Vamos Amara. I'm not tryna hear Ximena's bitchin'."

"Yo Yamileth? What's up chica?"

"Carlos right? Nothing much. Heading out with my girl. We about to be late so-"

"Hey, hey. Look Yami I've seen you around and-"

"You want my number or nah?"

"What-"

"You're cute so shut up. Dame tu teléfono."

"I- um okay."

"We all know Carlos wears the panties in the relationship!"

One of the guys shouted from the porch and everyone busted out laughing even Enzo did too. I could see Yamileth considering Carlos.

"Give him some cred. Julio, you tried to pull bitches with your two trucks at church."

...

"Straight up rizz Yami!"

"That ass told it all."

"Just saying Ximena might be next in line..."

"Ooh!"

We all cooed whilst Ximena groaned playfully in annoyance.

"Heard one of Enzo's homeboys got it bad for you."

"Nah she wants herself a little melanin in her mix."

"Everybody has their preference, Lucinda. Who's this fool anyway?"

"Andres-"

"ANDRES? RUN ME MY MONEY LUCINDA."

Lucinda pulled $20 out of her pocket and handed it to Ximena.

"You fuck with him?"

"Oh, more than that."

"You lucky he likes them crazy."

"He's lucky I like them flirty."

"What she likes is those fuck boys. That's all Andres is about."

"Not gonna say you wrong Kitty."

We browsed around the stores picking out and trying clothes on. Gossiped and laughed throughout the whole trip even taking pictures for insta. We stopped at Champs before heading out to the food court. I went with Ximena, Kiara, and Yamileth while the others stopped by Foot Locker.

"Mena and Yami seemed to be locked in what about you Kiara?"

"In my single era as per usual. Permanent as always."

"Oh come on you're a sight for sore eyes I know you can find yourself a catch."

"It's either save my sanity or respectfully go fuck myself. I'm down for any option really."

"I don't blame you."

"You have a man on both of your shoulders. I know how this story will go though. It always ends the same."

"You saw how the last ones went..."

"Like you said I don't blame you heartbreaker."

"When are we planning on telling them?"

"It's all up to you. Yet again it's better to not. Our truth only brings our misfortune. You saw what she could do firsthand. We have a fresh start here for the meanwhile let's forget about her."

"We're lying to them, Kiara. I know me out of all people should understand."

"They're our friends. We're trying to do right..."

"When the time is right."

"Maybe by then, I'll snatch myself a boo."

"You already know you have one. Me of course. Don't worry about you I'm paying for us."

"Found a damn sugar mommy."

I bumped into someone from my side as I heard him mumble what he said. I know I did not hear his ass correctly. I slowly turned over my shoulder raising that face.

"Found a damn broke sugar baby."

"Hey if you're looking for another one."

He raised his arms playfully whilst I heard Kiara snicker from my other side.

"I wouldn't disrespect myself like that."

"Oh because you have so much respect for yourself already."

"And you do?"

"Let's be honest."

I scoffed taking Kiara's hand and about to head up to the cashier with Yami and Mena before he caught me.

"Look I apologize for what I said. Not my place."

"Good so know it."

"And who am I taking this shit from?"

"In your words a damn sugar mommy."

"Come on."

"Amara. That's Kiara. Happy?"

"More than. I'm Kash."

"Ironic considering you're a sugar baby."

I snickered at Kiara's comment. I saw Yami and Mena leaving signaling us to head out. We sided towards the exit.

"Don't chew up my words never said I was one but hey I have to live up to my name one way or another."

"Let's not test that."

"Yeah, Amara?"

"You know whatever you're working on her she's not taking?"

"She isn't?"

"No, but you are. Hard."

"You're so silly."

"Oh am I? Because what are you stalling for?"

"Fine, I'll just go ahead and ask. Can I have both of your two's numbers?"

"Will a restraining order answer that for you?"

"Maybe. But I think a yes will do it."

"You're funny."

"Cmon girl-"

"I'm not your girl. No one's girl. Let's get that straight.

We headed out of there. Later walking over to the food court where Chanel and Nora called us over to a table. Lucinda and Kitty were busy getting our food while we chatted about whatever.

"Lucinda and Kitty are definitely either a damn good enemies to lovers story or a pending homicide."

"Why you say so, Nora? Doesn't seem so..."

"Trust me babe she's nothing but a liar. You'll know her soon. She's just a sucker for newbies."

"I'll keep that in check."

Lucinda and Kitty came back with our food and damn did I eat that shit up. If people are down for this mukbang channel I might just have to. We all decided on trying out ice skating after we let our food go down.

"If I go down you're coming with me."

"Who said that? Not Jesus I don't oblige. Not today Ximena."

"I would do it for you if it was you!"

"And I thought you wanted to keep that pretty face for Andres."

"Pretty face or not he can still eat this ass."

"You left it back home?"

All of us went ahead and put on our ice skates holding onto each other. Everyone except Kitty didn't know what they were doing. She can shove those giggles where the sun doesn't shine. I was left behind holding onto dear life with Ximena.

Everybody skated around the rink soon enough I got the hang of it and just leaned on some extra help. We held hands skating around even Kitty being a usual show off. I broke off the group taking a break on the bench whilst going on my phone.

Tre

(4) missed messages

Tre

Need your part again in this alliance we got ourselves
Go over to the new place that opened up around Englewood
The Red Room Club
Bring your girls Ximena and Kiara along with you let them know

Me

I got you I'm heading my way over there
seen

I signaled over to Ximena and Kiara about what Tre had in store for us. We let the rest of the group know we were leaving twisting up the truth. We headed in Ximena's car to go out to Englewood.

...

"Told you what I got for you live up to yo name."

"Always full of surprises."

"You brought some with you huh?

"These are my girls Ximena and Kiara. All thanks to their help we run this shit."

"It's a pleasure. I'm Kiara."

"Yo. I'm Ximena. So this is the famous certified panty dropper-"

"Yall hear something?"

Kai dabbed up Ximena and Kiara laughing as he did so. I mugged at Ximena. Just wait until I get my hands on her car again.

"You could say something like that."

"Don't entertain her."

"Leave some room for Jesus you two."

"A saint as always Kiara. Oh, and you've met my boy, Rex."

"What's good?"

"..."

Kai reached out his hand and Rex didn't bat an eye. I'm convinced this dude thinks he's in some Fast and Furious movie. He taking his job position as a club bouncer too seriously.

"Tough crowd."

Aidan, Josiah, and Jeremiah pulled up at our spot later on while we rediscussed and negotiated our terms.

"I know y'all three got fists on yo ass but you could at least make it on time. Make yo man look like a fool."

"Ask Aidan about all the $100 he put on your card from 7 eleven."

"Fuck you gotta snitch for? Those damn cheetos going anywhere but your mouth."

"So Jeremiah yo smart ass can calculate my will to live but not those two dumbasses violating a 7 eleven."

"I can't pass up on sour patches my guy. Get my junk h-"

"Stop it right there partna."

After some time we finalized an agreement just like that. Each of our parts had our fair share of cut including Tre covering us. Advertising, shipment, supplies, funding, and staff were all covered we just had to do what we were at. Noticed his gang getting real friendly with mine especially after they exchanged numbers. Competition as always.

The first night would I be back in the game. I never thought it would come too soon but it was all the more euphoric. I was in for it.

...

"Like I said if I want something I'll have it. Here's to The Red Room."

"I'll give you this. Cheers."

Everybody cheered their drinks. It all happened so quickly the money came pouring in. My men kept guard of the place whilst Kai's kept their part of the deal afloat. Word travels fast especially when it came to our names being attached. My girls worked at it on stage and behind doors as Ximena, Kiara, and I monitored our operation.

The smell of weed, cigarettes, and alcohol fumed the club. I went outside for a breather but I just sat on the curb dumbfounded. I was about to put in my AirPods when he came around.

"Miss New York?"

I turned over my shoulder to see Kai. He stooped down beside me on the sidewalk. I put my knees up to my chest turning over to him again.

"How'd you guess?"

"You told me yo whole life story first time we met."

"Now it's your turn. Why you do what you do?"

"I did it for them."

He turned to his boys hanging around the block messing around. The corners of his lips raised but quickly dropped. He played with the drawstring of his hoodie staring off at the sky.

"I did it all for them. I sacrificed everything I had just so they could have a little of what I had."

"I guess we're more alike than I thought."

"You gave it all up for your girls too?"

"Not just them. For everyone. Can't give up everything when you don't exactly have anything. We're a little different in that."

"What you sayin'?"

"If you could give your people the life you never had would you?"

"No question."

"That's exactly what I did. Everything I had was taken from me. It was time to prove to myself I could have more. Give me that 2nd chance and give it to another who never had one."

"You're right...we're more alike than I thought."

"Did you ever think you would get where you are?"

"No doubt. I never stopped 'til it was more than enough for them. Still, I do it all for them and our people."

"You talk like they had nothing. They didn't did they?"

"I was lucky enough to have my needs. I didn't have what I wanted but I had what I needed. That was enough for me and I cherished it. Aidan, Josiah, and Jeremiah...can't say the same."

"It was all thanks to you they're here now."

"Nah I couldn't have gotten this far without them. Doesn't look it but those three helped our gang come a long way."

"Same. I owe it all to my girls."

"What was life like back in New York?"

"Oh trust you'll get a 10-page complaint if you really want to know."

"Then tell me about life here ma. How you feelin' it so far?"

"A very special person making me warm up to it."

"Whoever this special person is has to be the shit."

"Something like that but I don't know they have yet to convince me."

"Then I bet they're willing to do whatever it takes to convince you."

"Hope so."

"My bad if I get it twisted but besides who you got with you ion think your friends like me very much."

"Word gets out if I'm messing with the Daggers."

He turned away letting out a dry laugh. He looked back at me with his head leaning back. We stayed silent just for a few until he broke the silence.

"So you know?"

"Didn't take a genius to find out. You're pretty much king around here."

"You think of me any different?"

"Not necessarily. But you will."

"Quit jumpin' 'round what you tryna say."

"Let's say I have the best of both sides."

"You messing with the Saints?"

"That's what it is."

He raised his eyebrows once again staring off at the sly. His fingers stopped playing with the drawstrings of his hoodie. He let out a big sigh shortly after.

"My beef with Enzo been runnin' in these streets for years. All that blood shows for it. I'm not gonna put dirt on his name when he already did it himself."

"What're you saying?"

"Don't believe all his shit. I did once. Look where we are now. All this from someone I considered one of my people."

"He was your friend?"

"More than that. Family."

"Then what led to now?"

"We don't talk about that."

"Sorry. I don't mean to push."

"No need. Just know what you're getting into with him."

"What would you say if I got a deal offer on the line with him?"

"Then I'd say play your cards right."

"Been at it right from the start."

flashback.

"GET OUT OF MY DAMN HOUSE!"

My belongings stuffed into multiple luggage were lunged at me. I crashed into the pavement being stung by her inflicted bruises and cuts. My head bled as my hands seeped with it. She grabbed me by my hair.

"DON'T EVER COME BACK HERE BEGGING LIKE A LIL BITCH. YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND?"

"..."

She slapped me pushing my hand to the pavement. My head was dazed I was barely conscious. She held my head up again.

"I SAID DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND?"

I spat at her face taking the chance to use my knees to kick her off me. I got on my feet quickly before sirens blared. She lunged at me pushing against the cars lined up on the street. I tripped over the sidewalk crashing my head pavement.

That's when it all went blank. Her screams blurred from the police sirens. It was a bittersweet birthday. I was free but at the cost of facing what she was. Who knew someone like my mother could do this?

flashback over.

"Never took you to be street smart."

"Trust. I could run your world."

"Show me all you got.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 970 13
'๐€๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž?'
713K 21.5K 31
"๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ. ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ ๐š...
236K 10.4K 43
๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ง๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘“๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๏ฟฝ...
4.9K 280 14
๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ.