𝑂𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑢𝑠✞

By ajaleh_

Aliyah a single mother of two, has a on again off again relationship with her children's father, Aliyah and... More

Characters ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎
Jᴜsᴛ ᴜs
Hᴏᴜsᴇ ᴛᴏᴜʀ🏘/ ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ ꜰᴜɴ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴜs
Wᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴅᴀʏ 🛝💦
Part two of fun dayఌ
A ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴅᴀʏs ᴛᴏ ᴍʏsᴇʟꜰ ☕︎︎
Day 1 without the boysఌ
Day 2 without the boys♡︎
Day 3 with the boyఌ
Girls day💕
Maya's cookout ❀
ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ 𖧷
Prt.1 of Jayden's birthday party🍄🎊
Prt.2 of Jayden's birthday party🍄🎉
Everyone's social media post📸
Character backgrounds
Girls trip🏝🏖
Girls trip🏝🇮🇹pt.2 - spa and fancy dinner
Girls trip🏝🇮🇹- last day!
The twins arrival 📆
Christmas eve🎄pt.1
Christmas day🎄
Little character social media update 📸
New book alert ⚠️⚠️
Time alone together.
Time alone together prt.2
Back home.
Aliyah's day🎂
(Quick question)

Father and son time 👨‍👦‍👦

655 20 0
By ajaleh_

A/n - just a heads up that as we get into the whole new year in this book the dates won't be accurate to the current year of 2023

January 2nd, Monday, 2023
location < José house

2:00pm

José pov:
Today I got the boys for three days after spending sometime with them after the holidays.

So I plan on  taking the boys to the mall so that we can meet up with Jon and his kids so that they can have a playdate and so that we can catch up.

Right now I'm in the middle of helping Jayden put his shoes on so we can get going.

José's look of the day:

Leo's outfit:

Jayden's outfit:

Once I helped Jayden with his shoes I told him to go get his coat on awhile.

While he did that I went to grab Leo of his play mat, one new thing that's been going on with Leo is that he's starting to try and crawl.

He's honestly doing pretty good for only being 6 months old.

I pick him up and carry him to his car seat and I put him in and buckle him up.

I make sure to grab his diaper bag and place it by the door.

Jayden < " da can I bring my tablet?"

Me < "yeah, but you gon have ta leave it in the car"

Jayden < "otay"

Jayden grabs his tablet and stands by the door waiting on me.

I grab Leo's car seat and diaper bag and I open the front door and have Jayden walk out first and then I walk out making sure to lock the front door.

Heading to my car I made sure it was unlocked and I opened the back door and let Jayden get in first then I hook up Leo's car seat and I buckled him up.

I went to Jayden's side and did the same for him as well.

Once I got them settled I shut the door and hop in the drivers seat and I buckled up and started the car up and pulled out of the driveway and headed to the mall.

3:01pm
Location <
The mall, play area

The kids were currently all playing with each other while me and Jon were in the baby area so Leo could play in the ball pit.

We both were just talking about what's been going on In our lives

Me < " so how's da household been wit the twins bro?"

Jon laughs and says

Jon < " it's been different that's foh sure me and mya
are tryna get use to the whole change of the house"
   "Now that we have five kids"

He says while laughing nervously.

Me < " i still can't believe you got twins man"

Jon < " Ik mann sometimes I can't believe it either".
"But what's been up wit you and liyah ?"
How's the co-parenting going foh y'all?"

Me < " I think we doing good foh now, we've just been trying our best foh the boys but other than that we don't be like talking about our past relationship or anything else "
"And ion wanna bring all dat up rn when things are going good yk?"

Jon < " yeah I feel ya, I feel like you and liyah will get somewhere eventually just don't rush anything".

Me < " yeah I gotcha".
—————————————————
5:30pm

The kids got done playing about an hour ago and me and Jon took the kids to go eat before we left.

And rn I'm headed back to my house since my sister coming over to hangout wit the boys since she hasn't seen them in a lil while.

5:40pm
Once I got the kids situated in the house I turned on some cartoons for Jayden and Leo while I go grab them some snacks and something to drink.

After about 15 minutes I come back into the living room and I have jayden his cup filled with juice and I hand him a bag of chips and for Leo I give him some baby puffs and I leave his bottle that's filled with liyah's breastmilk on the table.

I go and grab us all some blankets and I place them on the couch and as soon as I was gonna join the boys on the couch the door bell rings.

So I walk over to the door and I see that it's my lil sis so I open the door for her and welcome her in.

Alejandra's outfit:

Alejandra< " Wsp big bro"
She says while smiling and giving me a hug.

Me< "Wsp sis, I haven't seen you since the Christmas party how've you been?"

I ask her as I shut and lock the front door and I lead us into the living room where the boys are.

Alejandra<" I've been doing good my days be real chill"

Me< " dats wsp"

Jayden<"auntiee!"

Jayden runs up to Alejandra and he hugs around her legs.

Leo's squeals and crawls over to his aunt to.

Alejandra<"aww I missed you guys tooo"
She says while she made a pouting face.

I chuckled at all three of them and I made myself comfortable on the couch as a tried finding something to watch for all of us.

Alejandra picks Leo up while she's also holding Jayden's hand on the other side of her.

They walk over to where I'm at and she sits down with now Leo on her lap and Jayden in the middle of both of us.

I put of finding Nemo for us all and we snacked and watched tv for a few hours until the boys started getting tired.

———————————————
8:30pm
Both boys are asleep in their rooms and now it's just me and Alejandra in the kitchen as we chat about a few things.

Alejandra <" hey did liyah tell you that she's going back into the modeling industry?"

Me< " she mentioned something about it, why?"

Alejandra < " just wanted to know, how do you feel about that?"

I looked at Alejandra a little annoyed.

Me< "Alejandra if liyah wanna get back to working than she can. I want what's best for her plus eventually she would've went back"

Alejandra <" Ik Ik I just thought it would kind of mess up you guy's co-parenting yk?"

Me<" look me and Aliyah are both grown adults when she's ready to discuss this it'll be between me and her and we'll figure it all out. okay?"

"Don't worry about me and liyah We'll figure this all out".

Alejandra <" okay, I'm sorry if I upset you I just wanted to look out for you".

She said while looking up at me sad.

Me<" Alejandra it's okay, don't worry about"

She nodded her head and gathered her things.

Alejandra<" okay big bro I should get going I'll see you later"

She said while giving me a hug and then she walks out.

I lock the door behind her and let out a sigh.

I head upstairs and call it a night for my self as I turned the lights off and got into the bed and laid there until sleep took over.

——————————————————
A/N- I hope you guys liked this chapter, Ik it might've been boring this chapter but I'll make it more interesting soon.
If you guys liked this chapter make sure to comment and vote💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 987 25
Aliyah hasn't seen her child's father since she was 17. Aliyah hasn't even dated since she had her child. What will happen when she want to hide thei...
233K 2.7K 6
Zahara Jenkins came from a background of a hippie mother and father. She learned the strictness of life, but most of her life consisted of being in a...
56.2K 1.5K 151
JJ and Kie are together now. But there are obstacles to overcome. From car accidents to parents to DCS workers at least they know that whatever they...
7.2K 321 42
Aaliyah got lost and ran into you so you help her find her dad, she likes you so you get a job offer to become her nanny but what will happen when yo...