Her Hidden Pain

By vel555

"Niya" he called her by standing in the middle of the sitting area but got no response in return. She always... More

⚠IMPORTANT⚠
Prologue
💕Characters💕
1. Their Lives
2. Unknown Plan
3. First Step of Destruction
4. Meeting Him
5. Mind In Confusion
6. His Victory
7. Her Worry and His Plan
8. Neil's Anger
9. Leaving Her Alone
10. His New Maid
11. His Cruelty
12. Waiting To Have Fun With Her
13. Humiliations
14. Crying For Her Fate
15. Her Boyfriend?
16. "She is no more"
17. Humiliations in the Party
19. Pinch of Guilt
20. Minds with Many Questions
21. Fighting back
22. Consoling Him
23. Something has Changed
24. Worried for her?
25. Close to death
26. Can eyes lie?
27. Taking care of her
28. Entry of a new maid
29. Falling for Each other?
30. Which Is Your True Self?
31. Her Fake Innocence
32. His Wrath
33. Hurtful Night
34. Drunk Aryan
35. No Hopes
36. It seemed so real
Notice
37. Falling for her?
38. Visiting Her Family
39. She is a Gem

18. Tit for Tat

5.4K 220 42
By vel555

She stopped when someone held her hand.

"Maybe some more humiliations are waiting for me," she thought.

Slowly, she looked at the owner of the hand.

"Zara," her voice came out as a whisper.

She pulled Niya towards her, giving her an angry glare, and stood in front of Danish.

She took one wine glass and poured it on Danish's other shoe.

"What the heck is this?" He said this gritting his teeth.

"Zara, what are you doing?" Niya tried to stop her from creating a scene there.

But Zara ignored her, looked at Isha, and threw the remaining juice at her face.

"This is for hurting her." Zara said in anger.

"You-" she was about to slap Zara when she held her hand. "Don't you dare raise your hand on me again. Don't make a mistake thinking I am Niya who would keep quiet!"

Isha's eyes widened.

Even Niya was shocked to see Zara taking her side.

Everyone was looking at them. Niya was feeling embarrassed, feeling everyone's gaze on them.

"Who the hell are you?" Danish questioned, glaring at Zara.

"What will you do knowing about me?" She questioned back. "If you are that eager to know about me,  then ask your loving friend." She said, eyeing at Aryan who was standing there looking at the drama without saying anything.

She then looked at Isha, who was throwing daggers at her. "Now I am telling you. Wipe his shoes!"

"Shut up! Why will I wipe his shoes?"

"What is there in wiping your friend's shoes?" She asked her, raising her eyebrows.

"Zara, stop this, and let's go from here," Niya held her hand.

"You keep quiet!" Zara withdrew her hand back.

"If I was there at her place, then I would have slapped all of you!" She said, glaring at them.

Zara held Niya's hand and dragged her out of that place.

"Zara, you shouldn't have done that," Niya said, looking at Zara, who was fuming in anger.

"Yeah, I know, but it was you who should have done that!" She snapped at her.

"Za-"

"Just keep quiet! Why were you behaving like a coward there? They were humiliating you in front of everyone and you were quite. Why didn't you answer them back?" She raised her voice.

She sighed, mumbling, "I am used to it."

Zara's eyes softened.

Why are you like this, Niya?

"By the way, today I got to know that you are my same Zara." Niya said, smiling at her.

Zara averted her gaze. "Don't you think you are dreaming by keeping your eyes open?" She asked, rolling her eyes.

"If so, then this dream is beautiful." Niya replied, smiling at her.

Zara glared at her.

"Now you must be getting all the love of Neil and Jas, right? By the way, I am out of that house now." Sadness was evident in her voice. "And also now I am married to Aryan, so now Zain-"

Zara cut her off, asking, "How do you know?" She was shocked.

Niya scoffed. "Zara, I am your sister. If you believe or not."

Zara chuckled bitterly. "Sisters don't snatch other's love, Niya."

"Zara, I didn't know that you loved Zain. If I had know before, I would have rejected his proposal. If Neil knew before, then he would have never asked me to marry Zain." Niya tried to make her understand. "I got to know this from your friend Mia. And don't worry, Zara. I will try to talk to Zain's parents."

Zara just kept quiet but mentally smiled.

Anyone can change, but not this girl.

"By the way, where is Neil and-" Niya was about to ask her about Neil and Jas when she saw Neil and Jas coming running to them.

Looking at them, her eyes filled with tears. She didn't waste time, she ran towards them and hugged Neil tight.

"Bro, I missed you so much," she cried on his chest.

Neil rubbed his hand on her back. His eyes also glistened.

"How are you, Niya?" He broke the hug.

"I am fine."

"Is he hurting you?" He asked her suspiciously, inspecting her hands. "If he-"

"Bro, bro, he is not hurt-hurting me," she withdrew her hands back.

"Niya, you are looking thin." Jasmine said in a worried tone.

"No, Jas, nothing like that," she said.

"I am coming," Zara said, walking away from there.

They sighed, thinking she got angry looking at Neil's care for Niya.

Aryan's POV

It was our plan to humiliate Niya, but I don't know why I didn't like it when I saw her in tears.

First of all, I didn't expect Isha to do that with Niya. What Isha did was not in our plan.

"But that's what you wanted, right?" My mind said.

"Who is she, Aryan?" Danish asked me furrowing his brows.

"And why the hell were you all quite here? Why didn't you say even a single word to Niya?" Isha asked, glaring at me.

I sighed.

"She is Niya's sister." I replied.

"What?" They were all shocked. They didn't know that Neil has two sisters.

"So Neil has two sisters, right?" Danish asked.

I nodded.

"Then are you sure Niya was the one who-" I knew what he was going to ask me.

"Yes, she was the one behind my  Amy's death." Thinking about that day, anger rushed through me. "She and her so-called brother!"

I thought to go outside to calm my mind. I didn't want to say something hurtful to my friends.

I excused myself and went out.

When I was standing there, my gaze fell on Niya talking and smiling with her so-called brother, and there was one girl sitting beside them and smiling at them.

Is she Jasmine?

They were all talking and smiling at each other. Niya looked happy with them. By the way, why would she not look happy? They are her family.

Family. Sometimes this family word feels foreign to me.

They snatched my only family, which I had.

My Amy.

"What the hell are you looking at?"

I looked behind. Zara was standing behind me, folding her hands.

"I was looking at your so-called family. Why? Is there any problem?" I asked.

She came and grabbed my collar. "Didn't I tell you that day not to hurt her?" She asked.

I freed my collar from her hold. "Just go from here before I hurt you, Zara. Don't test my patience."

"Why are you doing this to us, Aryan? What we have done wrong to you that you are hating us?" She asked.

"Zara, go from here!"

"No, first tell me. Why are you doing this?" She asked stubbornly.

"Zara, I said leave!" I raised my voice.

"Didn't I tell you that day not to hurt Niya?" She asked the same question angrily.

I remembered when she came to my office to warn me not to hurt Niya.

Flashback

I was doing my work when someone barged into my cabin.

"What the- you?"

Zara was standing there fuming in anger.

I smirked at her.

It seems like Neil sent his other sister to fight with me.

"Yes, me, Mr. Obroi."

"Why are you here? Did your brother send you to apologise to me?" I asked her mockingly.

"Apologise my foot! And by the way, nobody sent me here." Anger was evident in her eyes. "I am here to warn you. If you try to hurt Niya, then I won't keep quiet."

Her warning made me laugh.

"Seriously, Zara, you are warning me? Stop joking, Zara."

It's the main reason I got married to your sister, Zara. She and your so-called brother see what the real hurt is.

"If your jokes are done, then you can leave my cabin."

She glared at me and threw the vase on the floor, which was kept on my table.

Flashback ends

"She is my wife, and I can do whatever I want," I said, glaring at her.

"Yes, wife, not your toy!" She spat.

"Just shut up, Zara. Just leave from here. And why are you getting hyper, huh? You also don't like her, right? You should be happy because she is getting what she deserves."

"Just shut up! I don't like her, but that doesn't mean I will allow others to hurt her," she retorted.

"I-" She was about to say something when she got a call and went.

Thank God, she went. Otherwise she would have eaten my ears.

She is very different from Niya. stubborn and also rebellious.

Hey guys

I hope you are all fine.

First of all, I would like to apologise for the late update.
I don't get enough time to write because of work. I am writing the chapters whenever I get time. I hope you will understand me. Don't worry, I will try to complete this story as soon as possible.

If you liked the chapter then please do vote and comment.

Take care

Stay blessed

Vel💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 168K 68
Highest Ranking: #1 in chick-lit for more than 60 days :) [Blurb] "I clearly warned you before the marriage, you can't treat her like this! you said...
1.3M 10K 17
#Mature Content in later chapters# A sharp pull by my wrist brought me back to the wall. I hold my breath for a moment. "what the hell" I cussed. ...
1.2M 42.3K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...
96.3K 4.7K 61
{previously known as, Teri Mehfil Hai, Mera Toota Dil Hai} Here I m standing with tears in my eyes wearing the heavy bridal lehenga, It was my weddin...