BEN 10 OMNIVERSE in THE OWL H...

By FerexSancasc2002

Ben Tennyson, hero of heroes, savior of universe, omnitrix user, the most powerful weapon all over the univer... More

AclaraciĆ³n / Clarification
Prologue: Magic Problems
Chapter 01: Discovering New Things
Chapter 02: The New Life of the Human Shape-Shifter
Chapter 03: The Annual Convention of Witches and Demons
Chapter 04: Covens and Magical Confrontation
Chapter 05: The Slumber Party Plan
Chapter 06: The Moonlight Conjuring
Chapter 07: Library Fun
Chapter 08: Magic Irruption
Chapter 09: Surprises and Confrontations
Chapter 10: A Change of Face
Chapter 11: Undone Exchange
Chapter 12: Troubleshooting
Chapter 14: Recovering the Palisman
Chapter 15: The Ultimate Clue
Chapter 16: The Magical Sensation
Chapter 17: Snow Adventure
Chapter 18: The Second Spell
Chapter 19: The Day in Hexside

Chapter 13: The Missing Palisman

1.2K 18 1
By FerexSancasc2002

-In a children's amusement park. Eda, Luz and Ben were watching King interact with other demon children from a bench.

"Imagine Ben in this scene accompanying them."

Luz: *anguished* What if he gets hurt? What if the kids are mean to him? My parental instincts are freaking out, man

Eda: He's fine, look at him

Luz: It does look like he's having fun.

Ben: I think you are exaggerating Luz, I see him having fun, although, what is he trying to do?

Luz: I don't know, Aw. I wonder what cute little game he's playing.

-Just like in the original story, King climbed to the top of a Toboggan in order to think he was superior to the other kids, everything was fine for him until a kid with a protruding booger knocked him down, offending King.

King: EDA!!! That monster took my throne *points to the child with protruding snot*.

Eda: You mean the baby?

King: No, the usurper *he points again to the child with snot sticking out* I want you to go over there and blow him up. Kaboom!

Ben: Come on King, it's not that big of a deal.

Eda: Yeah, I'm not using Owibert to blow up a five-year-old *pulls his taliamigo away from the staff*, He's got better things to do. Like this.... *Eda pats Owlbert*.

Ben: Wow, this Owl is really calm, naturally the owls where I come from are aggressive, but not you my friend *also strokes Owlbert*.

Luz: Aw, what a sweetie. How did you get him?

Eda: Get? I made Owlbert from the branch of an ancient tree.

Ben: Wait a minute, you made him? How was that?

Eda: It's a complicated process but I'll explain it to you another day.

Luz: Oh, I'm interested *she is interested in the subject*.

Ben: Well, that explains his different nature from ordinary owls.

Eda: Yes, he's my Palisman and we're bonded for life, I'd annihilate anyone who'd hurt him.

King: Fine. Don't help, revenge will taste all the sweeter if they fall by my hand alone. Hahaha

-At that moment the boy with a booger arrives and pushes King innocently, causing King to shriek like in the Original story.

Eda: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, He is like a little teakettle *wipes away a tear from laughter*.

-At that moment Luz notices a strange mark on one of Owlbert's paws.

Luz: Hey, what's that?

Ben: What is it?

Luz: That, Owlbert has a mark on his paw.

Ben: Hey, it's true, what does that mean Eda?

Eda: Oh, this? *points to the mark* That's his interlock, itSo he only fits under my staf. Every palisman has one.

-While Eda was explaining out of nowhere Eda felt she was in a different place and alone, because of the desperation she had and with the help of Luz and Ben she came out of the mini trance she had been in.

Luz: EDA, EDA!!! WAKE UP!!!!!

Ben: Eda, are you all right?

Eda: *feels brief shivers* What? Oh no, the curse

Ben: That again? *scared and worried*

Luz: *looks at Ben* Apparently yes *worried*

Eda: We have to get home. Now! *grabs her cane*

Ben: Understood

Luz: KING!!! WE HAVE TO GO!!!!

King: 5 MORE MINUTES PLEASE

Ben: DUDE, THIS IS SERIOUS, COME AT ONCE!

King: Ah man *resigned* Okay. I'm on my way, *flashes his eyes at the snot-nosed kid* THIS ISN'T OVER.

-When Eda reached the entrance of the park, she immediately began to feel tired to the point of almost fainting.

Luz: EDA!!! *worried*

Ben: Hey, you don't look well Eda *concerned*.

Eda: I'm fine, I just need to rest *tries to force herself to walk, but collapsed on the ground*.

Luz: Oh no Eda!!! *worried*

Eda: You know, I think I need a little push to get home.

Ben: I thought you'd never say *begins to activate the Omnitrix and transforms causing a bright green glow*

-When the glow dissipated, Ben was no longer there, but in his place was Wildmutt.

Wildmutt: ARGH!!!! *roars*

Luz: Wow, it's Wildmutt again, but wouldn't it be better to fly home?

-Ben tries to say a message with gestures so that Luz understands him.

Luz: I'm sorry, I don't understand *confused*.

King: I think he means that since Eda is tired, it would be ideal to take her on foot.

Wildmutt: ARGH!!!! *roars and nods with a thumbs up*

Luz: Ohh I get it

-Then Ben makes another gesture for Eda to be laid on the vulpimancer's back.

Luz: I think I got it, *looks at King* let's lay Eda on Wildmutt's back.

-As Ben planned it, they laid Eda on his back to take her home and to keep up with Luz and King, he decided to walk slowly.

-When they arrived home, Luz and King lifted Eda from Wildmutt's back and laid her down on their couch.

Luz: Ok Eda, l'll go get your elixir

Eda: Don't worry about it. I'II get it myself in a bit.

-At that moment, Ben de-tranforms and becomes human again.

Ben: But you look so down, are you sure you don't want to...?

Eda: No

Luz: Do you need me and Ben to stay home and take care of you? Ohhh I could fit King in a little doctor's outfit

King: Eh?

Eda: No one wants to see that.

Luz: I do.

-At that Ben approaches one of the empty Elixir bottles.

Ben: If only I knew what this Elixir is made of, maybe Gutrot could create something similar.

Eda: Don't bother

Ben: But...

Eda: No buts *tries to get up* Look, I understand and appreciate your concern, but I know how to take care of myself, I've had this curse for longer than you.

Luz: So, how'd you get it?

Eda: Argh, I don't know

Ben: You don't know?

Eda: Somebody gave it to me. I don't know who and I don't care because lI'm fine, *gets up* all right?

Eda: *gets up completely* Anyway, don't you have plans with your friends?

Luz: Well, Willow, Gus, Ben and I are going to the Grudgeby game between Hexside and Glandus High.

Ben: I'm going out of curiosity because I'm interested in seeing what the sport is like in the Boiling Isles.

Eda: Since when do you like sports? *inserts his palisman in his cane*.

Luz: Since I found a little something called "Hexside Pride.", To think that Glandus, whoever they are, would dare face us.

Ben: Well, where I come from I used to be part of a team of a sport called Soccer in my old school, I played as a goalkeeper *takes out his cell phone and shows Luz one of his days as a soccer player*.

"Imagine that image but in Omniverse style."

Luz: Do you know how to play Soccer?

Ben: Yes, if you want I'll teach you to play with Willow and Gus another day.

Luz: Yes, but if Eda needs us to stay with her?

Ben: You're right

Eda: Gross. Sympathy Go ahead! Go have fun in sports

"Imagine Ben in this scene along with them."

Ben: Are you sure?

Eda: Yes *stiffly*.

Ben: Well, if you say so

Luz: YES HOORRAY!, HOORRAY FOR SPORTS! *she runs off excitedly*

Ben: Hey wait for me *runs after her*

-Out of the house-

Luz: Hexside is gonna wreck your side, No, Hexside is the best side in the west side, Argh, I need to find an ideal phrase to cheer for the team.

Ben: Well, while you choose your phrase *activates the Omnitrix and transforms into a kineceleran*.

Xlr8: I will go to Hexside to see how that sport will be.

Luz: Oh, that's right

Xlr8: We'd better get going at once, we don't want to keep Willow and Gus waiting.

Luz: That's true *climbing on Xlr8's back*.

Xlr8: Hang on, High Speed *places his visor*.

Luz: Okay

-At that moment Ben and Luz head to Hexside in high speed.

-When Ben and Luz arrived, but especially Ben was frightened by the creature that would transport the students to Grudgby's game.

"Imagine Luz riding on Xlr8's back and being scared at the same time."

Luz: Wow *scared*

Xlr8: *takes off his visor* How scary.

-At that moment Ben and Luz meet Willow and Gus.

Luz: Friends *waves and gets off Ben's back*

Xlr8: Hi guys

-At that moment the 4 of them make weird rude movements.

Luz: Happy game day, fellow, uh.., Are we Hexidians? Hexies? Hexoleos?

Xlr8: I like Hexsidians better.

Willow: Actually, most people call us winners

Gus: Grudgby's games are the best, The players go through these action-packed trials and the audience gets to wave flags

-Gus demonstrates that he knows how to move the flags.

Luz: *looks at his t-shirt* ls it weird that I'm not wearing anything Hexside?

Willow: Umits weirder that you're wearing Glandus colors

-At that moment, a member of the Hexside team appears, mocking Luz thinking that she is from Glandus High.

"Imagine Ben in the scene still transformed into Xlr8."

Player: Get ready to be creamed, Glandus nerd.

Luz: Hey, I'm a Hexside Nerd.

Luz: Gotta change out of this shirt.

Xlr8: Now that you mention it, I don't have anything that represents that I support Hexside either.

Luz: Where do we get Hexside clothes?

Gus: I know. There's a lost-and-found box in the cafeteria

Xlr8: Really? I'm coming right away

-Ben immediately enters Hexside and in a jiffy, Ben comes out with a sweater and two Hexside pennants.

Xlr8: This is something else *looks at his clothes* By the way Luz, there are still some clothes left in the chest, go and change, we are waiting for you.

Luz: Ok I'll be right there *goes into Hexside to change*.

-Luz changes and as in the original story, it took her so long to change that the transport left, but Willow, Gus and Ben stayed waiting for Luz.

Luz: Uh, Where is everyone?

-At that, Luz sees the transport leave

Luz: Oh, no! COME BACK! *looks at Willow. Gus and Ben* Why didn't you guys board the bus?

-By this point Ben, I was back to being human again-.

Ben: And leave you behind, no thanks

Willow: Yeah, we weren't going to leave you behind

Gus: I was *a little frustrated at missing the transportation*.

Willow: *elbows her elbow at Gus* Gus!!!!

Luz: Can we walk to Gladus?

Gus: We'd never make it in time, Glandus is... all the way out in the middle of the island.

Ben: Is it that far?

Luz: Argh. Typical Glandus.

Willow: And my parents are working, otherwise l'd see if they could give us a ride on their staff.

Luz: A staf... because staffs fly, of course. I can get us a staff.

Gus: You can?

Ben: Luz, you mean Eda's staff?

Luz: Yes, come on

Ben: I don't think it's necessary, I can carry them with... *Ben tries to activate the Omnitrix, but it had run out of energy *Forget it *annoyed* well let's go get Eda's staff.

Luz: Yes *takes Willow's hand and they go running to the Owl house with Gus and Ben*.

-As in the original story, King was planning his plan to take revenge on the booger boy, when he was going to tell his plan to Eda, King found Eda transformed into the Owl monster, but he realized that she wasn't as wild as the last time, so he decided to use Eda for his revenge, but obviously he hid the fact to Luz and Ben, giving Luz the permission to use Eda's staff without Eda's consent.

Luz: To Glandus High *unintentionally hits Owlbert* Oh!, sorry Owlbert it's ok, we're just on our way to help some friends.

Willow and Gus: OOOHHH *surprised to see Eda's staff*

Ben: Did you manage to convince her?

Luz: Yes, King said that Eda can give us permission to take her cane.

Ben: Oh, well Ok

Luz: Who's ready to board Air Luz?

Willow: Feel that power-to-weight ratio

Gus: Boys, prepare to fly.

-At that moment Willow realizes something.

Willow: Wait a minute, Ben, aren't you going to join us?

Gus: I thought you might be interested in Grudgby's game?

Ben: Oh, don't worry guys, I'll go to the game, but on my own.

Willow: But why?

Ben: Well I don't know if you've noticed, but the cane can only handle 3 passengers.

-At that Willow and Gus check out what Ben says.

Gus: That's right, it only allows 3 passengers.

Ben: Don't worry about me, until the watch recharges, I'll catch up with you.

Willow: Well, try not to be late.

Ben: Ok

Luz: Ok, next stop, Glandus High, let's go.

-The 3 of them start to rise.

Ben: Careful, huh?

Luz: Fine, *goes to Owlbert* Step on it Owlbert. *slaps his hand*.

Ben: Amm... I wouldn't be too sure about that....

-Immediately the owl cane went at full speed and in a crazy manner-.

Luz, Willow and Gus: ¡¡¡¡AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Ben: Oh no, GUYS!!!!! *he goes to where they are worried*

-When Ben arrived where Luz, Willow and Gus were, he found them in a bush.

Ben: Are you okay guys?

Luz Yeah, kind of.

Willow: All good

Gus: Yeah, fine

Luz: And Owlbert?

-At that moment Owlbert falls on his head, causing it to crack.

Luz: Ahh Owlbert *shocked and amazed*.

Ben: Oh oh *shocked*

-When Owlbert sees Luz approaching, he breaks away from his staff and flies away.

Luz: Oh no, no, no, no, no Owlbert, come back!!!!!

Ben: OWLBERT!!!!

-Owlbert flies far away and enters a forest, leaving Luz, Ben, Willow and Gus behind.

Will our group of 4 be able to recover Owlbert, Eda's palisman? Find out in the next chapter.

I hope you liked the chapter, remember to support the chapter by giving lots of stars and encouraging comments, with me it will be until next time.

Bye....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 507 23
Ben 10 What if Ben, after finding the Omnitrix was taken and raised by Vilgax to be his most powerful world conquering warrior. In this world Ben par...
18.7K 475 14
Earth was about to go into war against all of the world's countries, starting a world war 3 that is until people with super powers put a stop and bri...
16.3K 277 10
Ben Tennyson, legendary hero of the galaxy and the most powerful weapon universe. Now must learn about this new Omnitrix which is himself. *Story bas...
6.3K 125 10
[Ben 10 x Marvel x Nakano Quintuplets OC Crossover!] You may know Ben Tennyson aka Ben 10, right? The Omni Heroes of the multiverse, right? But what...