eternity - wedlock blurbs

By onlytpwk

wedlock blurbs/one shots <3 More

welcome
colours of you
first day of school
what happens in vegas...
midnight snack
happy honeymoon, honey

a wedlock christmas

20.1K 612 764
By onlytpwk

Lula and Albie: 5

Dulcinea: 1 (Twenty three months)

in which harry and edora celebrate christmas eve and christmas day with their three children <3

word count: 5.9k (i'm sorry, i didn't realise how much i missed them until i started writing this)

********

Edora

"Santa isn't going to forget about us, right?" Lula asks as she stands on the stool in the kitchen, pouring a glass of milk for Santa. Harry stands behind her, supervising.

"Oh no, will he?" Albie then asks, his eyes going wide in realisation that it could happen. He sits on the counter, the cookie jar in the middle of his legs, a plate of three cookies beside him.

"He won't forget about you guys." Harry reassures them, giving them a soft smile.

Lula stops pouring the milk just before it can spill over the top and places the carton back down.

"No, because he can." She tells us before she's turning to point at Dulcie, who is sitting peacefully on my hip and fiddling with my necklace. "Naya has been naughty so Santa won't come here."

My eyes widen in surprise before I'm laughing a little bit.

"Naya hasn't been naughty."

"Mhm. Yes she has." Lula proclaims before she's stepping down from her stool. "She cries a lot and she doesn't share her toys, she doesn't eat her dinner-"

"Santa isn't going to forget about any of you." Harry then says, cutting her ramble short. He picks her up and places her on the counter beside Albie. "And your sister hasn't been a naughty girl, okay?"

Lula sighs but nods her head.

"I think we should stay awake so we make sure he comes." Albie then suggests as he's handing the cookie jar back over to Harry.

I move to stand behind him and press a kiss to the top of his head.

"You can't do that. Santa won't come if you're awake."

"Then we keep it a secret. He won't ever know."

Harry and I both exchange the same endearing look.

This is our first proper Christmas together and Harry and I have both silently agreed to make it as magical as possible. The first Christmas we spent together wasn't actually on christmas day - it was a precaution in case he had gone to jail which, of course, he did. The twins spent the day in care, I was trying to figure out a way to get them all back and Harry was in jail. The second Christmas we had spent together for the sake of the twins but we were ten months into our break and couldn't really enjoy it in the same way we can now. As they say, third time's a charm.

We've gone above and beyond this Christmas and I've enjoyed every single moment. I've never been one to enjoy the festive season too much as I've never really had a family to celebrate with so, at the age of twenty three, I'm celebrating the way I've always wanted to.

On December first, we all decorated the house. The day before the twins had made colourful paper chains at school and became obsessed with them so whilst Harry was putting up the lights, we all sat and made metres and metres of paper chains. They ended up across the kitchen ceiling, the hallway, wrapped around bannisters and even in their rooms. The children decorated the christmas tree too and if I'm honest, it looks hideous but I don't have the heart to change any of it because they love it how it is. Dulcie hated the feel of the tinsel so Lula and Albie chucked it on as and where it suited them. They then helped Dulcie put a few baubles on before they started doing their own. When it was done, Albie had tugged on my hand to get my attention.

"Do you think Santa will like it?" He quietly asked and it had me grinning from ear to ear.

"I think Santa will love it." I told him and watched as his face went from an unsure expression to one of pure joy.

There's not a single day leading up to Christmas Eve where we haven't done something as a family to keep the festive spirit alive. We've written letters to Santa and posted them - Harry and I even wrote back to them and enjoyed every moment of joy on their faces as they opened them up one day after school. We've worn matching Christmas pyjamas, made Christmas cookies, baked Christmas foods, watched almost every Christmas movie on every streaming platform and have gone Christmas shopping together on busy weekends. Harry and I even took all three of them to meet Santa at a local shopping centre and to say it was eventful would be an understatement.

Lula was the only one who enjoyed the experience because as soon as Albie had seen the man, he hid behind me and refused to look at him. Dulcie was put on his lap for all of three seconds before she started kicking and screaming, Harry took her back instantly. Lula, however, strolled straight up to him and asked him every question under the sun, told him everything she wanted and had no filter about his looks.

"My friend told me you weren't real so I'm glad you are because I have a lot to ask for this year. I think I've been a very good girl so I do think I deserve a puppy. I've asked every year, why haven't you ever gotten me one? You gave my friend one, I was very upset about that because he's a naughty boy all of the time. Where are your reindeers? Can I pet them? Oh my goodness, I could have a pet reindeer not a puppy! That would be fun! How do you get around the world in one night? Your beard is very long and messy."

Harry and I couldn't help but laugh; however, she's not wrong. Lula has been so well behaved for the entire year and I like to think it's because we're all back together as a family again. That and, she's still in therapy and is very open about her feelings and emotions. Instead of lashing out or saying mean things, she actually talks about how she's feeling rather than acting on her feelings. She's come a long way and it's so beautiful to see. Granted, she is still the same sassy little girl - that hasn't changed.

When it came to taking a family photo, Albie had decided that he'd sit with Santa just for the photo as long as I didn't leave him. I stood beside him the whole time and whilst for the most part it went well, Albie ended up accidentally punching the poor man in the face in fright when Santa let out a chesty 'ho ho ho.'. We left him a very large tip for compensation before having to console Albie for the next two days, reassuring him that he isn't on the naughty list and that it was an accident.

This Christmas is going to be the most magical one for them, I'm making sure of it. I'm giving them everything I never got.

"I can keep it a secret." Lula announces as she begins to try and lower herself from the counter.

"Can you even stay up all night?" Harry then questions, essentially challenging her as he puts her down on the floor.

Lula places her hands on her hips and frowns up at her father. "Of course I can. I'm a big girl now."

"Ah, I see. Silly me." Harry responds and grabs the cup of milk from the counter to hand it to her. "What about you little love? Can you stay awake all night?"

Albie bites down on his bottom lip to hide his smile and nods his head. "I want to see Santa." He shyly tells us before he is hanging the jar of cookies out to Harry when he is reaching for them. Harry puts them back before he's reaching for Albie and lifting him off of the counter. He keeps him on his hip as he approaches Dulcie and I.

"What about you Bee? Do you think you can stay awake all night?" He asks her as he brushes her hair back out of her face.

She lifts her head from my shoulder to shake it. "No. Sleepy."

Harry chuckles and presses a kiss to her forehead. "At least one of my children has some common sense, huh?"

She nods her head in agreement before she's looking up at me, frowning. "Carrots?"

"Oh my goodness, thank you for reminding me Dulce. I almost forgot!" I playfully exclaim, making her giggle before I carry her over to the vegetable rack. I hold her out in front of me as she reaches with both hands for the carrots. She picks up two, giggling, before I lift her back up and place her down on the floor. "Okay, let's go put everything under the tree!"

Dulce runs into the living room with a carrot in each hand, Lula carefully walks with a glass of milk whilst Albie trails behind holding the plate of cookies with both hands. Harry and I share the same look of contentment before he's slipping his hand into mine and leading us both into the living room.

"Oh no, Naya, that's not for you." Lula tells her sister as Dulcie puts one end of a carrot into her mouth. Gently, Lula tugs it away. "That's for Rudolph, remember?"

Albie then stands in front of Dulcie and presses a kiss to her cheek. "Can you put it on the plate? It's not for eating." He giggles and taps the plate, showing her where it needs to go. When he shuffles out of her way, Dulcie carefully steps forward and places both carrots on the plate before she's clapping her hands.

"Yay!" She exclaims and Albie claps and cheers with her.

Harry and I stay in the doorway, his arms wrapped around my waist, his chin resting on my shoulder. I can feel him smiling as we watch our children and it just makes me smile even harder.

"God, they're perfect aren't they?" He whispers, lifting his head to kiss my cheek.

I hold him a little tighter and nod my head. "I can't believe they're ours. We got so lucky."

Harry stays silent for a few short moments before he gives my middle a firm squeeze.

"I love you."

And hearing him say those three little words has never not made my stomach flutter and my heart warm. I'll never get tired of hearing it.

I turn around in his arms and bring my hands to his face. His eyes scan me as I tenderly brush his hair out of his eyes, as I stroke his cheek then under his eyes, as I give him a love sick grin.

"I love you." I whisper back before I pull him down to press his lips to mine.

Our lips aren't together for too long as Lula soon catches us and gasps.

"No kissing. Nope, nope, nope." She exclaims before she's working her way between our legs and gently pushing Harry back so we're separated.

"What?" Harry laughs, folding his arms over his chest. "Am I not allowed to kiss mummy?"

"No, you are but right now we have a problem." She responds before she's looking between us, her lips pouting.

"And what would that problem be, Bug?"

She huffs and slaps her arms down by her side. "I think Santa is going to forget about us. I really do, daddy. How can he visit every single child in one night and not miss anyone?" She asks and the little amused smile from my face is wiped clean when I see her eyes begin to fill with tears. This is a genuine concern of hers.

"Go and get your coat and shoes on." I tell her with a smile. "I'll show you why he won't forget you guys tonight, okay?"

Lula nods her head before she's grabbing her brother and sister and getting them to put their shoes and coats on too.

Out in the back garden, Lula and Albie stand in front of me, wrapped up warm, waiting to see what is in the bag that I hold. Dulcie sits on Harry's knee, her eyes curious too.

"What's in the bag, Hunmum?" Albie asks me, a small frown on his face.

"Well, Lula was asking how Santa knows that he needs to come to our house tonight and this is the answer. In this bag is magic reindeer food that Santa sent to us all the way from the North Pole!" I excitedly tell them and watch as their faces light up with a anticipation. Albie's hands hold his face as he looks at the small bag.

"There's a note on it. Maybe it's from Santa." Lula then says and points to the note attached to the bag.

"Oh my goodness, I didn't even see that!" I smile. "Good job, Lula. Should we read it?"

The twins both nod their heads.

I read out the message.

Spread this reindeer food outside tonight,

The moonlight will make it shine bright

As the reindeer fly and roam.

This will guide them to your home.

"So your job is to sprinkle this food all over the garden so the raindeers see it and know to bring Santa here." Harry then tells them as he sets Dulcie down on her feet. "Do you think you can do that?"

Lula and Albie excitedly jump up and down whilst Dulcie bounces at her knees, all of them nodding their heads. I open up the bag and when they're all holding their hands out, I give them all an even amount. Having children just makes Christmas so magical because even I forget that this 'food' is just oats and glitter mixed together. I get just as excited as them when I'm pouring the last of it into mine and Harry's hands.

"I'll go over this way!" Lula exclaims, pointing to the left.

"I'll do this side!" Albie then cries out.

Harry and I stay crouched down with Dulcie, watching her as she explores this new sensory experience. She keeps her palm flat and uses her index finger to touch and draw in the oats, smiling and giggling as I'm sure it tickles her hands. When I look up, I see Lula skipping around the garden, sprinkling the food into the grass, throwing it up so she gets covered in it too. Albie walks around and strategically places it, being much more clean and neat about the task at hand. Harry is next to discard the food, showing Dulcie what to do.

"Look, Bee." He says and chucks it to the side of him.

Dulcie's eyes light up as she watches the oats settle onto the ground, mesmerised by how the glitter shines in the moonlight. I then throw mine to the left of me and Dulcie lets out an excited squeal. She then tips her palm over and watches as it floats onto the grass before she's holding her hands out and shrugging her shoulders.

"All gone." She smiles before she's looking at the empty bag in my hand. "More?"

Before I even get the chance to say that it's all gone, Harry is kissing my cheek and telling me he'll go and make some more.

"I think Santa gave us a spare bag, let me go have a look." He tells his daughter, kissing her cheek too before he's heading back inside.

Two minutes later, he comes back with another bag, pours some into each of the children's hands before he's sitting back with me on the grass and watching as they all dance around the garden. They stand underneath the oats and glitter as they chuck it up into the air, giggling and squealing in delight and as I watch them I decide that I've never felt as happy as I do right now; and what makes this feeling even better is knowing that tomorrow is going to be even better.

Harry and I decided to let the kids stay up for as long as they could as they were insistent they were able to do it. We continuously told them that "Santa won't come if you're awake" but they kept saying that he wouldn't know so they'd be fine. We hung their stockings above the fireplace, bathed all of the children, got them into our matching family pyjamas before putting on a Christmas movie.

Obviously, Dulcie was the first to fall asleep. Cuddled up to Harry, face resting on his chest, legs either side of his hips, she was out before the opening credits could even finish. Harry didn't want to move her so had Dulcie cuddled up to him, her thumb in her mouth, a blanket wrapped around her for the majority of the movie. He had only put her to bed when she woke up, opening and closing her hand to reach out for her teddy which was up in her room. Before Harry could put her to bed, Albie had pressed a kiss to her forehead and said "When you wake up, Santa will have been." and said goodnight to her. Lula was too engrossed in the movie to have even realised Harry had disappeared to put her sister to bed.

The next to fall asleep was Albie. He fought it off for as long as he could. His eyes would close, he'd be on the brink of sleep but as his head would fall forward he would shock himself awake. This happened multiple times until I had cuddled him into my side and had him rest his head on me. It took no more than ten minutes for him to drift off, only waking long enough to say goodnight to me when I placed him in his bed. He rubbed his sleepy eyes and signed 'Goodnight' to me before he cuddled his teddy under his arm and fell back asleep.

It's eleven O'Clock before Lula gives into sleep. She stayed up for two hours longer than Albie and fought off her sleep to try and prove a point. She'd hold her eyes open, play with her toys to keep herself busy and whenever Harry had asked if she was doing it to stay awake she'd say "No, daddy. I'm wide awake.". We'd just finished the second Christmas movie when Harry pulled his daughter up onto his lap and wrapped a blanket around her.

"You can go to sleep, you know, Bug?"

She shook her head. "I need to see Santa."

"He won't come to the house if you don't sleep." I told her, gently caressing her cheek as her eyes started to get heavy.

"He will. How will he know?"

A yawn escaped her.

"Go to sleep, sweetheart." I gently said to her and she shook her head but closed her eyes.

"I'm not going to sleep, I'm just going to rest my eyes for a little bit." She told us and two minutes later, her body went limp and gentle snores escaped her.

It's a few minutes to midnight when Harry and I make it into bed. We took a bite of the cookies, drank the milk and ate the carrots. We placed the kids' presents underneath the tree in three separate piles, all of them having different wrapping paper, filled their stockings before double checking everything was done and ready for the morning. We brushed our teeth together side by side in the bathroom, grinning at each other before getting changed and climbing into bed.

"Tomorrow is going to be perfect." Harry tells me as I flick off the lamp. Before I even get the chance to cuddle up to him, his arms are wrapped around my waist, pulling me back into him. He kisses my shoulder and buries his head into my neck. "Thank you."

"For what?" I whisper back, moving one of his hands up to my lips to kiss him.

"For being here, for loving me, for loving our kids, for taking me back, for all the effort you've put into making this Christmas so magical. Thank you for everything."

I want to thank him back. I have a million thoughts of appreciation that I want to vocalise but I just simply can't find the words. I choke on emotion, wondering what it was that I did right to get to have a life like this. I'm grateful, so so so fucking grateful that I can't say any of the words I want to say. Instead, I say what I can.

"Merry Christmas, Sunshine. I love you."

"Hunmum, it's time to get up."

I feel a weight on top of me, feel a small finger poking my cheek and although my eyes are heavy and I'm very far from awake, I can't stop the small smile from appearing on my face.

"Santa's been." Albie whispers, moving to poke my other cheek.

I pretend to still be asleep.

I hear Lula next.

"Daddy, c'mon. We have to see if Santa found us."

I then hear a grunt and know that Lula has begun to jump on Harry's stomach because Albie soon does the same with me and I'm exhaling the same sound. I peel my eyes open to see Albie grinning down at me, beaming with excitement.

"It's four in the morning, go back to sleep." Harry soon grumbles and pulls Lula down onto him, wrapping his arms around her so she can't escape.

My eyes then suddenly dart to the time and I can't help but groan in annoyance.

"It's too early." I whine and pull Albie down into me as Lula is fighting Harry's hold on her.

"No, no sleep. It's Christmas!" She protests and uses her fingers to pry Harry's eyes open. He forces them shut. "Daddy, please. I'm too excited to sleep! Santa has been!"

"No he hasn't. It's too early, you need to go back to sleep otherwise he'll skip our house." Harry then says, a grin on his face as he winds his daughter up.

Albie then moves his head so he can whisper in my ear.

"I saw Santa, he did come."

I push him back a little, raising an eyebrow at him. "Did you now?"

He rolls his lips into his mouth and nods his head before leaning back down to whisper in my ear. "I didn't hit him this time, Hunmum."

A chesty laugh escapes me and I wrap my arms around him a little tighter. "I'm very glad to hear that, munchkin."

Albie laughs with me as Harry continues to wind up Lula, telling her that Santa still hasn't been in an attempt to get her to sleep but obviously it doesn't work. She refuses to sleep, insistent that we all need to go downstairs right this very second.

"Five more minutes." Harry then pleads and wraps the covers around her.

She huffs. "Okay fine. Five more and then we go." She agrees before she starts counting under her breath. "One, two, three, four, five...Let's go!"

And just like that, she's sat up again and scrambling out of bed.

Harry doesn't bother to correct her and say that was seconds, not minutes nor does he fight Lula when she's grabbing his hand and attempting to pull him out of bed. He takes in a deep breath and rubs his free hand across his forehead.

"I guess it's a four am start for us hey, Honey?" He mumbles before he leans over and gently kisses my lips. He's then up out of bed, pulling on some joggers and a t-shirt before he's heading out of the room with Lula.

I don't want to wake Dulcie and ruin her routine but I refuse to have Christmas without her so Albie and I creep into her room and quietly wake her up. She whines to begin with but as soon as her eyes land on Albie and I, she lights up. She pulls herself up onto her feet and holds her arms out for me to pick her up.

When we go downstairs, Harry is standing in front of the closed living room door, guarding it from Lula who is impatiently standing in front of him. I appreciate that he waited so we can experience this moment together and I'm glad he did because the happiness on their faces is a mental image I'm never going to forget. I am moved to tears at the pure joy on their faces, crying as I realise that the happiness I feel and see is all I've ever wanted. Knowing that I've contributed to those happy smiles just warms me from the inside out. I want to live in this moment forever.

It's now five in the morning and we're now giving the twins their two 'big gifts' that they've either constantly been asking for or have asked for in the past and we haven't been able to give it to them. Sat on the floor, Dulcie in my lap drinking from her bottle, the twins both sit in front of me as instructed.

"Okay so these next two gifts aren't from Santa, okay? These are gifts from Daddy and me." I tell them and we make sure they understand that before Harry passes Albie a little envelope.

"This one is for you little love." He says with a smile. "Merry Christmas."

Albie giggles and begins to rip open the envelope, smiling as he's greeted with a Christmas card with all of the cartoon Disney characters standing outside Cinderella's castle. He then uses both hands to open the card, his tongue sticking out of the side of his mouth as he tries to figure out what it is.

"Do you remember when you asked Santa if you could go to Disneyland with your baby sister?" Harry then asks him when Albie turns the card around to show us that it's empty. He nods his head.

"Yeah but we couldn't go because Naya and mumma was poorly."

"That's right." Harry says before he's moving his hands from behind his back to his front, passing Albie a small little box. He nervously smiles at us both as he lifts the lid off and begins to pull out various disney chocolates, sweets, a new pair of Toy Story overalls, some stickers, and then finally some mickey ears.

He thanks us both as he pulls each item out of the box and thinking this was his gift, he stands up to give us both an appreciative hug. Harry gladly accepts his hug with open arms, rubbing a hand up and down his back.

"Hey, little love?"

"Mhm."

"Do you know what your presents mean?"

Lula understands as soon as Harry asks this question and has to slap both of her hands over her mouth to physically stop herself from blurting it out and ruining the surprise for Albie. He notices her behaviour and frowns before nodding his head, pretending to understand to try and please us but not having caught on at all.

"You're going to Disneyland, Albie. We're going to take you, Dulcie and Lula to Disneyland."

His eyes go wide in surprise before he's launching himself back onto Harry with such force that Harry is toppling backwards.

"Thank you! Thank you!" He shouts before he's standing back up and hugging me at my side. He then lifts Dulcie up off of my lap and holds her in his arms. "Naya! We're going to Disney!" How loud he speaks to her causes her to flinch and squirm in discomfort so he quickly apologises and whispers to her. "Naya, we're going to Disney!"

Lula finally drops her hands from her face and exhales a heavy breath. "That was so difficult not to say."

When Albie has calmed down and he's finished telling us everything that he is going to do and all that he can show Dulcie, Harry claps his hands and stands up. He tells Lula that he needs to go and get her gift. We hear his footsteps climb up the stairs and five minutes later, he comes back down with a large box in his hands.

"Bug, what is your biggest christmas wish?" Harry asks her as he leans up against the doorframe.

"Uh, a puppy." She simply says before her face lights up and she's pointing an accusing finger at Harry. "Have you got me a puppy?"

A laugh escapes me. Harry grins in amusement.

"No, I've not gotten you a puppy. You silly girl." He teases before he's placing the box down in front of him. "I hope you like chunks of coal, Luella."

"I actually do." She responds, knowing Harry is teasing because that smile just never leaves her face. She approaches the box and as she does, it moves just a little. That smile of hers somehow manages to get bigger as she looks between us in disbelief. When Harry and I nod our heads, encouraging her to open it, she rips the lid off and squeals in delight when she is greeted by a baby golden labrador.

Harry had brought him home last night and made a sneaky trip upstairs with her. We'd set up one of the spare rooms to be her temporary home for, not even twelve hours - puppy pads, water, food, blankets, a bed and toys to keep her occupied. We put a camera in there to keep an eye on her and went to physically check on her every twenty minutes. Being a pup, she mostly just slept and drank so it's been a very easy and very successful ten hours as dog owners.

We were debating with the idea of getting a dog but ultimately, she's been asking for two years now and has promised to look after her. She's been so good and proved herself to us so we figured there's no harm. We're all together again and we can all look after her. There truly is no better time than now.

"Oh my god!" Lula cries out as she lifts the puppy out of the box and the second its cuddled to her chest, she bursts out into tears. "Thank you!" She exclaims through sobs of happiness. "Thank you so much!"

Soon enough, I find myself breaking down into tears at the sight of her so over the moon.

"What are you gonna call her?" Harry asks after moving next to her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder, holding her as she goes through the emotions.

"Luna." She tells us through sobs. "Luna and Lula."

This just makes me cry even more.

"Well, welcome to the family, Luna." Harry says as he pets Luna underneath her chin.

"Welcome, Luna." Albie then says and moves to sit in front of Lula. She soon passes her to Albie before she's engulfing Harry in a massive hug.

"You're the best daddy ever. I promise I'll look after her." She then quickly pulls back and holds out her pinky finger. "Pinky promise."

Harry locks his pinky finger with hers and they shake on it.

She then turns to me, her pinky finger out. "You too, mummy. I promise."

We go through the same routine; we shake pinky fingers, she hugs me and tells me I'm the best mummy in the world before she's holding her hand out for Dulcie to take.

"C'mon Naya. Come meet, Luna. She's my pup but you can cuddle her too."

Despite being up at four in the morning, the rest of the day flies by. We all bring Luna's things downstairs and play with her for hours. Harry and I help the kids set up their new toys, playing board games with them, giving everyone makeovers with Lula's pretend makeup kit, racing around the house with hot wheel cars in hand, painting and colouring. Harry and I both cook dinner, but not without making a mess or stealing kisses and brief touches at any given second. After dinner we watch Christmas movies, cuddled up on the sofa and by six in the evening, all three children are asleep on the sofas after a very long and exhausting day.

After putting them to bed, Harry and I finally have time to exchange gifts. We had decided to not do anything big for each other because we both agreed that we already have everything we've ever wanted right here. We have each other and our little family, who would want anything more?

Harry and I are more alike than we'd even known because both of us have brought each other promise rings - just to say that we're both in this for the long run, that neither of us are leaving anytime soon. Our shared look of disbelief soon turns into one of pure love when I put Harry's ring on his finger and he does the same with me. That look of love soon merges with one of lust and very soon, our clothes are being stripped from our bodies and we become one beneath the fireplace.

"You are the best thing that has ever happened to me." Harry confesses as we lay beneath the fireplace, a blanket draped around us, his fingers drawing patterns on my naked shoulder. "You're my forever person."

I nod my head in agreement as I drag my fingers up and down his chest.

"And yet, all I got was a promise ring? Where's the engagement ring?" I tease as I hold my hand out for the both of us to see.

Harry chuckles before he's rolling us over, pinning me to the floor with his body. He brushes a strand of hair out of my face before he's cupping my cheek and dipping down to kiss me.

"I'm taking my time with you this time, Honey. Not rushing things, savouring every moment with you." He tells me, sentiment dripping from his every word. "I have the ring, I promise you'll be my wife again one day."

I can't describe the emotion I feel when I hear this but all I know is that happiness is deeply intertwined with it. My eyes well up with tears and I can't keep the smile off of my face.

"This day has been so perfect." I say, shaking my head. "I never want it to end. I want to stay here forever, you know? Just relive this day for the rest of my life."

Harry hums in response. "So you enjoyed it?"

"Enjoyed it? Harry, I loved it. I've dreamt of having Christmas' like this. I grew up hearing stories from my friends about their Christmas' and how they celebrated together. It was never about the presents for me, I just wanted to feel that togetherness and I never did so to have that today...god, it's just been amazing. Thank you."

Harry captures my lips with his again, over and over.

"Lucky for you, you get to experience Christmas' like this one for the rest of your life. They're only going to get better, Honey." He tells me, grinning. "We'll always be together, no matter what. You'll never feel lonely on Christmas ever again."

And with no other words to voice my appreciation for him, I resort back to those three little words that say it all.

"I love you, thank you."

Harry kisses my forehead, then my cheek, my chin, down my neck, my jaw, my top lip, my nose and then finally his lips press down onto mine.

"I love you, Honey." He whispers in between kisses. "Merry Christmas."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 15 9
harry styles one shots for now do give it a read :)
3.5K 37 24