๐๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐จ๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง .

By brandyontop

" ๐™ธ๐š I ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐™ฑ๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šข , ๐š—๐š˜ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐š•๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— " . brandynorwoodxangelinajolie... More

๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง .
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ .
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘ .
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’ .
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“ .

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ .

787 23 15
By brandyontop

𝘉𝘙𝘈𝘕𝘋𝘠'𝘚 𝘗𝘖𝘝

𝘔𝘈𝘠 15𝘛𝘏, 1999

𝘉𝘙𝘈𝘕𝘋𝘠'𝘚 𝘊𝘈𝘙

_________________________

I looked over in the car at Aaliyah . Trying to focus my attention on the road without crashing . I was desperately ready to find out what was ahead of me . It's a huge day for me .

I marked off on my calendar this morning . May 15th , 1999 , Jolie Entertainments Interview . Just the sound of it sounds intimidating. But I guess I was prepared.

It's basically just an interview for what I do best . Acting , directing , producing . You know , the big shit . I've been doing this since I was 15 . Hard work and dedication got me to where I am today .

I'm finally living the LA lifestyle I've always dreamed of , and by doing what I love also . It's a win win .

" Brandy , aren't you kind of nervous . I mean , this is Angelina Jolie we're talking about here ."  Said Aaliyah . Her leg was perched up in the seat , with the other hanging down . While she sucked on a lollipop vigorously .

" So ? What am I supposed to be ? Shaking in my boots ?" I said shrugging . " Hell I would be . You see how fine she is . I wouldn't be able to focus in the interview ." She said laughing a whole little .

" She's not going to be interviewing me , one of her assistants are . Like I would be that lucky to get up that close in person with her ." I said laughing . In my dreams .

" Yea , you're not the same 14 year old girl you were trying to get into the industry . I mean look at you Brandy , you're the it girl ! You have people left and right just dying to work with you ."

" And why is that ." I asked her . " You're a natural . In talent and beauty . If you weren't my bestfriend ..."

" Don't finish that ." I told her . She snickered a little causing me to laugh with her . I've known Aaliyah for about 9 years now . We met in 5th grade after she beat up some boy in detention . I was in detention for my mouth , she was in detention for her hands .

It's like we're soulmates . As friends of course .

I finally pulled into the parking lot at Jolie Entertainment . The building was about 20 stories high . From what I was told , Ms. Jolie's room is on the top top floor . She's on floor 20 .

" It's time Bran ." Said Aaliyah looking over and smiling at me . I smiled back at her . She embraced me with a hug and I rubbed her back . " Break a leg ." She told me . I got out of my car , and my heels hit the parking lot ground . It was a lot smoother than most .

The whole companies outlook was just put together . A gorgeous building . There was a huge sign at the top of the gold exterior building . It read " J ENT " .

I straightened out my dress a little , and put my purse over my shoulder . Fixing my braids a little . I walked towards the entrance , where there was a gorgeous golden and marble fountain on each side .

The gold double doors opened as I stepped in front of them , it scanned and recoginized my face . I wonder how because I've never been inside before .

Once I got inside , it was just gorgeous . I was in wow . Gold and black furniture . Bars , miniature pools , aquariums in the walls , everything was just to die for . I spotted the front desk , and made my way over .

There was a secretary sitting at the desk , she was a very gorgeous black woman . Looked about some years older than me , but not that many . Maybe in her late 20's . She was very slim and had long legs . I could tell by the clear desk .

She looked up when I approached her . Her eyes widened a little bit . She immediately opened her mouth to speak . " Brandy Norwood right ?" She asked me with a slight smile on her face . " Yes ma'am . How did you know ?" I asked her curiously .

" You're one of the hottest actors right now . I just saw you in the movie theater yesterday . You're a real talent . And even prettier in person ." She complimented me . Almost sounds like she was sucking up to me .

" Thanks . That means a lot ." I smiled back . " So where should I be heading too ? One of the assistants offices I assume ." I said back to her . " Oh no , 20th floor , Angelina Jolie's office at the very end of the hallway . It's so huge , you can't miss it ." She smiled .

" But everyone else meets with the assistants ." I said extremely certain she might of had a mix up . " She won't mind , she's not as busy today , you can meet with her personally . Now run along before you're late . Angelina doesn't like people wasting her time ." She said warning me .

I nodded , thanked her , and quickly rushed my way to the elevator . Once I got inside , I pressed the 20th floor button . I clutched on to my folder with all my information inside . I could hear the elevator ding , and the doors open . I walked slowly out of the elevator , and felt it shut behind me .

My heart started beating fast , but my legs moved even faster . I was nervous . I didn't know what to expect at all . I came to the gigantic double doors at the end of the hallway . The plague on it read  " Ms Angelina Jolie ".

I pressed on the gold button beside the black cushioned doors that had gold exterior around them . Damn , this lady must really fuck with black and gold . No one said anything . Except , the doors open quickly . It startled me a bit .

I walked in slowly . Her office was gigantic . It basically had the same kind of look as the rest of the building . But kind of nicer . Different designs everywhere . In the back center of the office in front of the window was her desk area . The chair was turned facing the window .

Whoever it was seemed to be focused . It was definitely her . I could see the person turn their face to the side . Long gorgeous brown hair was in her face , so I couldn't get a clear image . " Any chair is fine ." Her voice boomed throughout her office causing me to jump a little .

It was very demanding , but really clear and angelic at the same time . As I walked , my heels echoed throughout the office . I sat in the middle chair that was directly smack in front of her desk .

I could see a hand pop out from the side of the black and gold chair . Her hands were gorgeous . They had iced out rings on them . " Name ?" She asked me snapping her fingers . " Brandy. Brandy Norwood Ms. Jolie ." I answered . The chair did a slight turned , and then whipped around quickly .

It stunned me . Next thing I know , I was looking directly in the eyes of Angelina Jolie herself . I felt my heart drop to my fucking ass . She was the most beautiful woman Ive ever seen in my 19 years of breathing .

I think that was the day I probably stopped breathing , just by looking at her . She had a really dark look on her face . It was kind of  frightening . She locked eye contact with me , didn't even blink . She had on this all black pants suit , with a Diamond chain . Black pumps .

She cocked her a head a little bit to the side , and scooted her chair up closer to the desk . My stomach started feeling woozy . She grabbed the gold pen sitting in her pencil holder , and clicked it aggressively . She glanced back up at me .

" I need your information if you want me to know anything about you Brandy ." She said raising an eyebrow at me . I slightly smiled , and handed her the folder . She looked me in my eyes as she took it from me . I looked down as quickly as possible .

She flipped though looking extremely hard at everything in my folder . She took a good 2 minutes . She finally closed it and let out a deep sigh . She looked up at me .

" You're hired ." She said right off the bat . " Already ? Did -" " Don't question me . I said you're hired sweetheart ." She said . Her eyes bloodshot . " Sorry ." I mumbled a little . I felt her leg rub up against mines a little bit . I heard a chair roll across the floor . I looked up , and seen her standing . She fixed her top a little .

She was a pretty tall woman . About 5'10 . Her heels moved across the marble floor differently . I could feel her close to me . " Stand up ." She demanded . I stood up and pulled down my dress a little . I turned to face her . I felt sick in the pit of my stomach .

" What day is it Brandy ?" She asked me getting even more closer to me . " The 15th Ms. Jolie ." I told her trying not to make eye contact . Looking everywhere else .

" You can call me Angelina . The whole Ms thing is overrated ." She said raising her eyebrows . " You start tomorrow . I want you in here 1pm sharp . Any later , you're fucking cut . Got it ?" She told me . And I know she meant every word .

" Sure ." I told her trying to sound somewhat confident . " What will I be working as ?" I asked her . " I want you to produce and write this new movie idea . Me , you , and Brad another producer will put everything together ." She said . Her voice was so attractive . I could listen to it all day .

There was a long pause . " I have a question ." I told her . " Try me ." She said looking me up and down . " How come you wanted to speak with me one on one ? Everyone else had an interview with your assistants ." I asked her .

" That's for me to know , and for you to find out ." She said with a little base in her voice this time . Almost like she was avoiding the question . Her face changed completely .

I almost felt like she was staring at my body . My boobs . It was a little awkward . " You're free to leave . Here's my number if you need anything ." She said handing me a piece of paper with her number written on it .

Once I grabbed it , her finger tips touched mine . We looked up at each other . She was biting the inside of her cheek . I saw her tongue dance across her lip . She did that on purpose for sure .

" Bye Angelina ." I told her . " And thank you so much for the opportunity ." I said smiling . " No , thank you ." She with a half smile on her face . Strange . I nodded , and walked to the doors , they opened automatically for me to leave , and just shut behind me .

Most intense interview ever .

Once I made my way back down to the parking lot , I hopped back into my G- Wagon . It was a birthday gift from an extremely close mother figure .

I shut the door , and sat back in the seat . My heart about to pound out of my chest . Aaliyah started laughing as she saw me . " You good ?" She asked me . " You were right . She's more intimidating and beautiful in real life . I should've listened to you ." I looked over at her .

" Wait really ? She's that bad ?" She asked me . " She's tall asf , she was getting extremely close to me , making eye contact , smothering me . She made me feel completely small ." I said shaking my head . I've never felt like that before in my life .

" She gave me her number too ." I handed it to Aaliyah . She looked at the piece of paper . " She's gotta be into you . If she didn't care to talk , she would've just told you to get her card from the front desk ." She said .

" I don't think so . She probably just wants me to keep up with stuff . She's impatient as hell ." I said .

" I feel like your stressing for no reason ." Said Liyah .

" Liyah , if that was you , you would've weakened immediately ." I said .

" Damn right ." She said looking over at me .

I just rolled my eyes at her and started the car back up . I wasn't expecting all of that . This isn't what I was expecting to sign up for . This is the real deal . I'm really working for the Angelina Jolie .

I better be on my A game .

______________________________

Thanks for reading !

Stay tuned for chapter 2 <3 .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 51 18
New Life, New Baby, New Drama, New Money.
93.4K 1.7K 29
๐’Š๐’•๐’” ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’†, ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’Š'๐’—๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ "๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“?" "๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’”"
24.8K 1.4K 75
" Ronnie, I.... I really thought you were the one...why?" " It doesn't matter now, does it? You found a guy who gives you everything you wanted...."...
4.7K 123 19
ห–โ€ขยทห–ยทโ€ขห– ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™š๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ซ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™™๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™™๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š, ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™š...