Temptation

By lil_rachaaaaa

Choi Soobin works for an agency created to take down criminals who show up on government radars. The criminal... More

The Chase
The Anniversary
The "Date"
The Job
The Loss
The Mistake Pt. 1
The Mistake Pt. 2
The Payback
The Want
The Exchange Pt. 1
The Exchange Pt. 2
The Fight
The Inner Demons
The Pain Pt. 1
The Pain Pt. 2
The Start of a War
The Task
The Mission Pt. 1
The Mission Pt. 2
The Feeling
The Phone Call
The Meet-up
The New Mission
The Doubt
The Temper
The Need
The Argument
The Woman
The Woman Pt. 2
The Call
The Fear
The Code Black
The Punishment
The Past
The Rat
The Self-Conflict
The Infiltration
The Infiltration Pt. 2
The New Plan
The Capture
The Start of the War
The War Pt. 1
The War Pt. 2
The End of the War
The Ignition
The Hurt
The Wedding
The Time
The Visit
The End

The Kidnap

1.4K 109 162
By lil_rachaaaaa

"How do you know about that?"

"I know everything." He said with a smile but Soobin didn't believe him of course.

"Someone told you."

"Word gets around. Those guys talked about Suga."

"Do you know him?"

"I work for him," Yeonjun said. "But he works for someone too."

"He's under the boss. So who's the guy you're protecting?"

Yeonjun sighed. "I'm not protecting him Soobin."

"Then what's your boss's name?" He asked while setting the plate down.

"I can't tell you and you know that!"

Soobin sighed. "Are you scared? Does he hurt you or something?"

"God Soobin no!" He yelled as he stood up and got dressed. "My boss, he's the only one who's ever cared about me since I lost my parents. He gave me a home, he gave all of us a home, you would never understand how I feel."

"Yeonjun-"

"If I don't get him someone else will and he's less merciful than me. We already made a plan and tomorrow morning we are coming to get him, you and Taehyun need to stay out of the way."

"So I'm supposed to pretend I don't know anything and turn the other way while you take our witness?" Soobin asked while giving him a look. "This is crazy, why are you telling me this, why didn't you just go through with the plan?"

"Because I...look just stay out of my way!" He grabbed his things to get ready and leave.

"Wait!" He grabbed his wrist.

Yeonjun looked at him and waited but Soobin didn't actually know why he did that. He reacted without thinking.

"What Soobin?"

"I...it's nothing." He let him go. "Sorry."

Yeonjun stared at him for a moment. "Thanks for breakfast. It's been a while since I've had a home-cooked meal." He left through the window and Soobin bit his lip a little and went to get ready for the day.

...

"Is everyone in position?" Yeonjun asked over comms.

"Yeah, I'm walking in now," Beomgyu spoke. He walked inside and went to find Taehyun.

"Good morning Beomgyu ssi." Other agents greeted and bowed. He politely did the same with a cute smile and a small "hello".

"Taehyunnie!"

Taehyun looked up and smiled as he stood. "Baby hi." He hugged him. "Shouldn't you be at work?"

"I took the day off. I brought you lunch." He kissed his cheek. "Good morning agent Choi." He bowed.

"Beomgyu please just call me Soobin." He hugged him. "It's good to see you."

"You too, I also made you something."

"You have to stop doing this." He teased.

"How could I not feed the person who makes sure my Hyunnie is safe at work? Please take it." He held it out with both hands.

Soobin took it and thanked him once more.

"You should join us, we can hang out a little bit before I have to get back to work."

"Okay, I don't mind."

"Excuse me!" A young man jogged over. "Are you agent Kang?"

"Uhhh, yeah? What can I do for you?"

"They told me you could help."

"Who is they-"

"My goldfish is missing and I can't find her anywhere!"

"Goldfish?" He repeated while looking confused. "I'm not animal control sir I can't help with-"

"Oh please please please I need your help!"

"Okay okay, what's your name?"

"John."

"Okay listen...John...I really don't know how I can-"

"PLEEEEEEASE!" He cried out loudly while falling to his knees.

While that happened Beomgyu leaned over to Soobin.

"Um, I'm gonna go to the bathroom while you both deal with this."

Soobin nodded. "Yeah, this might take a while."

Beomgyu giggled and patted his back as he walked to find the bathroom.

"Wooyoung is hilarious," Yeonjun said while laughing. "I can't believe that's what he came up with on the spot."

"That's Wooyoung for you." Beomgyu followed the sighs to the holding cells. "Shut the cameras off."

"Got it, go ahead and find him quickly."

Beomgyu pulled a mask up on his face and grabbed a random jacket hanging by someone's office, covering his clothes.

He went to find the holding cells and a guard saw him as he approached.

"Do you have ID on you, sir?"

"Yes of course let me just-" He grabbed the guy's taser gun off of him and tased him in the neck. He fell unconscious and Beomgyu took the keys off of him and went inside.

"I'm looking for the guy who talked about Suga!" He yelled.

Everyone pointed to a single cell and he walked over to it seeing a guy cowering in the corner.

"W-W-What do y-you want?" He stammered out.

"Who did you talk to about Suga?"

"The chief, Sogeun."

"And what did he say to you?"

"He just told me he'd let me out when he got everything he needed."

"And what have you told him so far?"

"I told him about how Suga runs three of the six locations for his boss's organization and how he was supposed to make a deal with a rival gang but the product got busted by the police. They know where the meeting is happening, they're gonna try and catch him."

Beomgyu glared at him. "You have no idea what you did and if anything goes wrong at this meeting. I'll kill you." The man didn't say anything. "Get up, I can't have you here talking about anyone else. You're coming with me."

"Are you gonna kill me?"

"Not yet." He grabbed him and grabbed him out sneaking him out the back. "Go to that black car over there."

He walked back inside and fixed himself up. "Yeonjun turn the cameras back on, I'm passing the bathroom."

"They're back."

Beomgyu walked back to join Soobin and Taehyun. Wooyoung was surrounded by other agents trying to calm him down as he rolled around on the floor. He looked up and Beomgyu nodded at him.

He cleared his throat and suddenly stood up to his feet smiling. "I found my fish. Thank you for your help agent Kang you truly are amazing." He bowed and left.

"What the hell was that?" Soobin asked.

"I'm glad you two helped," Beomgyu said with a small laugh. "My Taehyun can even solve a fish case."

A few of the surrounding agents laughed before going back to his desk.

"That guy must've had a mental illness. I hope he'll be alright."

"I'm sure he's fine. Ready to go on break?"

"He's gone!" Someone yelled, they all looked and one of the security guards ran over. "The witness, he's gone!"

"Oh shit." Taehyun sighed.

"Baby, what's going on?" Beomgyu asked as he looked at him. "The witness?"

"He was an important puzzle to the case. Look baby I'm sorry but I have to go." He kissed him. "I love you, text me as soon as you get home I have to take care of this."

"Be careful."

"I will." Taehyun and Soobin quickly went to see what happened while Beomgyu grabbed his things and left.

When he got outside he walked a block away and got into the back of a black car. Wooyoung was also in the car along with Hongjoong.

"Let's go." Beomgyu looked at him. "I'm Jet by the way."

The man went white as a ghost as the car started to move.

After Sogeun yelled his head off some more at everyone they went back to their desks to do their work.

"I can't believe this. We got distracted by the goldfish guy and our witness gets taken. He must've been in on it. Damn it!"

Soobin felt guilty. He wasn't told how they would take him but he still knew and he didn't tell anyone, and now their witness was gone.

"Soobin!" He turned and looked at Taehyun. "Get your head out of your ass and come on."

"Sorry."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Double Update today!!!!

Sorry I've been gone for so long. I haven't been doing too well mentally and emotionally and also physically 😭

But I've been doing a lot better, I'm happier, I started working out and taking care of myself.
So to anyone who is struggling just know that it's all temporary, step away, turn off your phone if you need to, and remember to put you and your well-being first
💛💛💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 93 12
╭──────༼ ✿ ˙. ~ ♡ ~ . ˙ ✿ ༽─────╮ Cha Yeonjun who is the most dangerous mafia boss in all of South Korea 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 Cha Soobin Bu...
254K 16.4K 45
- DISTRUST ERA, SEASON 1 - Yeonjun's life is miserable, and the only thing he could do is join the biggest mafia in their country. He's been living h...
37.1K 1.6K 43
High school wasn't Yeonjun's thing, he hated it. His "bad boy" persona scared all of his previous roommates however a new -annoying- boy was announce...
13.6K 788 11
Soobin had to hide his real identity being mafia because of some problems. But when he get into college he meet the most flirty Guy in the college. W...