7 ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’๏ฟฝ...

By UMAYFICS

แ—ทTSโŸญโŸฌ ร— ๐ฒ/๐ง (๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ) Yang Y/N is a single model. In her 28 years of life, she never had any 'first lo... More

01. Life sucks without food & lover - Yang Y/N.
02. Kim Namjoon.
03. On a lovely date with Kim Namjoon.
04. Kim Seokjin.
05. Handsome actor Seokjin Next door.
06. Min Yoongi.
07. Jogging CEO buddy, Yoongi.
08. Jung Hoseok.
09. Darling Photographer Hoseok.
10. Park Jimin.
11. replaced manager Ji-Min.
13. The famous model V
14. Jeon Jungkook.
15. Handsome Detective Jeon Jungkook.
16. Final Chapter - "Forever."

12. Kim Taehyung.

179 14 2
By UMAYFICS

I immediately woke up and run to my bathroom and puked out in the toilet. Tears fall from my eyes as I sit back on the floor. My head started to hurt soo bad making me grown loud.

"Fuck!" I slowly stood and took my toothbrush to brush my teeth.

Jimin is gone.

Everyone is gone but why is my life getting sucked for no reason. If I continue waking up on 03 October every time, at one point I'll die after getting weak.

After a quick shower, I lay down on the couch watching the tv as it played some random shows. I text Luna to bring me breakfast. My body is weak & heavy. Gosh!! I feel lazy. My mobile started to ring and answered the call putting it on speaker.

O N  C A L L

MR.SONG; Y/N?

Y/N: Dad, is that you?

MR.SONG: Yeah but you sound off. Is your health ok?

Y/N: not really. How are you guys? So, why did call me?

MR.SONG: We are fine and miss you. So, why did I call? Taehyung has a magazine cover photo shoot in Korea. So, he will be there by tomorrow. I want you to keep him with you. Kim is my best friend & I can't let him down when he trusted me with Taehyung.

I. AM. SICK. I don't have the energy to fight him now. And who the heck is Taehyung? And if I recall, my Dad doesn't have any friends named Kim. Did he hit his head somewhere? I took a deep breath trying not to burst out on him.

Y/N: Dad, first of all. I don't know any guy named Taehyung. Second of all, you aren't friends with any Kim.

MR.SONG: Stop being childish Y/N. I know you both are born enemies. I saw you both fighting all these years. You guys are adults now so stop hating each other.

Y/N: Dad, you gotta be kidding me! I don't know Taehyung. Who is he? Why would we both be together since childhood!

MR.SONG: Come on. You guys are together since in diapers though he is two years older than you_

Y/N: Dad? Seriously, can you stop with that?

MR.SONG: Ok fine. I'm stopping but remember to pick him up from the airport tomorrow. He doesn't have anywhere else to go so dine him well. Now, I need to get ready for the jogging. Bye, love you.

He hangs up the call.

"Love you too guys." I sigh to myself sitting up. I went online and searched Taehyung's name.

Kim Taehyung, 30 years old. CEO of Kim models. Active well-known model.

And there are a bunch of pics of him. He is indeed handsome but I've never seen him before then why is Dad saying we both are born enemies & grow up together since we were in diapers?

My chain of thoughts break when I heard the calling bell. I slowly made my way to the screen and pressed the button to see who is at door.

"Who is it?"

"Y/N, It's me. Luna's boyfriend." The black-haired guy smiled at me through the screen. I quickly took a picture of him on my mobile and send it to Luna.

"Then what are you doing here?" I questioned bluntly.

"Luna sent me to give you breakfast as she still has the last night's hangover." He said with a smile.

Then my mobile blinked as I opened the Luna reply.

<That's my boyfriend and I had asked him to bring breakfast. I had a hangover. Please, don't be angry. I'm sorry 🙇🏻‍♀️>

"Come inside." I let out an annoyed breath unlocking the door.

He beamed and walked inside as I sit on a stall by the kitchen island. He placed the breakfast in front of me and arranged them.

"Good morning?" His cheeks burned as he whispered looking down. I almost chuckled at his cute face.

"Good morning." I started digging in as he sit in front of me. "You can leave." I said and looked at him.

"Luna told me to take care of you. After you finished with breakfast I'll go." He smiled.

"What is your name?" I know Luna is stubborn and always wants me to be safe and I will respect her every decision.

"Ahn Uble."

"Have you had breakfast, Uble?"

"Yes, I did."

We both had a good conversation and he is pretty intelligent also. I'm happy that Luna has a good boyfriend.

As for my health, I rest the whole day. I vomited out my breakfast after Uble left the apartment. I just hope everything will be back to normal. But how? I need to find the key.

Tomorrow comes quickly and it feels weird that I wake up to next day without meeting any handsome guy with 7 tattoo but what if Uble is the one? Nonsense, he's Luna's boyfriend Y/N, get a hold of yourself.

My mom & dad called me saying I need to pick up this dude Taehyung. I just get ready and went down as I had Luna with me to drive us to the airport. I get inside my car as Luna giggles starting the car.

"I can't believe I'm going to meet Taehyung in person. He's a Greek god." I looked at her weirdly hearing her words.

"You know him?"

"Who wouldn't? The whole model industry knows him. He's the king of modelling. You always talked about him being an ass to you." She laughed out.

The whole ride is about that guy named Taehyung. Luna wouldn't shut her mouth saying that she was soo happy to see him in person.

When we finally reached the international airport she pulled out a big rose bouquet from the back seat walking beside me. I just shake my head in disbelief and wear my sunglasses and hoodie cup over my head with my hands in my jeans pockets.

"Here."

"What?" I eyed the bouquet as she forward it to me.

"Give it to him."

"They're red roses." I lazily muttered.

"So what? Take them he will be here in few."

Many people started to come out but my eyes widen when reporters started taking my pics. Luna took my hand and pulled me towards the VIP section and there is a huge crowd and reporters.

I hide my face with a bouquet standing by the corner. Then everyone started to scream loudly.

"V"

"TAEHYUNG LOOK HERE."

"LOOK AT THE CAMERA."

I slowly gazed ahead over the bouquet and saw Taehyung walking out with six big bodyguards. He was in rockstar style with a leather jacket on him. He had headphones and a big handbag in his hand.

He stopped walking and waved at the huge crowd and pose for the cameras. His eyes started to scan the area and I immediately get back behind the bouquet hiding.

After some time I felt cold fingers holding my hand and I flinched lightly and immediately look up to see Taehyung with a smirk. He snatched the bouquet and waved at everyone pulling my shoulder on him.

"Why are you touching me?" I whisper yelled as I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea of me being rude.

He pulled my hoodie cup down and tossed my sunglasses and bouquet to Luna then wrapped his arms around me pulling into a hug.

"Don't get too vocal in public baby girl. Behave." He whispered deeply in my ear.

Then pull away holding me close and everyone took pictures of us. He grinned pulling down his headphones and I zeroed my gaze at his ear. Wait... I took away his headphones and my soul almost left my body when I see the '7' tattoo behind his ear.

He looked down at me with a conning smile and come to my ear again.

"I'll give you a taste of hell before I leave Korea."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 968 20
โ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. โž ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด...
57.2K 2K 32
y/n has just transferred to another hospital after given the opportunity to be a paediatric doctor in a very well known hospital. On her first day...
46.8K 2.6K 29
SEOKJIN X READER - SOULMATE AU โœ” (will be edited) โ™กโ™กโ™ก Meeting my soulmate, my real one for the first time did not happen the way it should have. But...
420K 30.7K 120
You're currently in jail for the attempted murder of BTS's Kim Seokjin and have quickly become South Korea's #1 public enemy. Every day is hell as y...