Sold To A Mafia King -Kim Tae...

By chimsfluff

A young girl in her early 20s living a complicated life....left her studies due to financial issues. Her fath... More

Sold to a Mafia King
||Chapter-1||
||Chapter-2||
||Chapter-3||
||Chapter-4||
||Chapter-5||
||Chapter-6||
||Chapter-8||
||Chapter-9||
||Chapter-10||
||Chapter-11||
||Chapters-12||
||Chapter-13||
||Chapter-14||
||Chapter-15||
||Chapter-16||
||Chapter-17||
||Chapter-18||

||Chapter-7||

1.5K 37 4
By chimsfluff

Y/n was working continuously without any break she burned her hand more that two times got little cuts on her hand she didn't always cook because her mother used to do it but now she can't do anything rather than doing work.

Lily: hey y/n!!

Y/n: hi!

Lily: need help?!

Y/n: no thanks.

Lily: are sure y/n? You look so tired

Y/n: it's my job *she faked smiled*

Lily: let me do it you take rest for a sometime *she said while pushing you outside the kitchen.

Y/n: but-

Lily: go apply ointment on your hands you don't need to work for now
Y/n: i- *Lily put her fingers on her lips and tell her to go y/n sighed heavily and nodded*

Lily: go upstairs and then turn left then go straight and then go right after you reach there you will find yourself in big lounge then go straight again and turn right there will be a room you can find med kit there.

Y/n: what are you serious like for just a med kit I have walk that much and why only med kit is there?! Who's room is that?

Lily: oh it's an empty I guess mr.kim used that for practicing.

Y/n: am I allowed to go there?!

Lily: well no but if someone asks tell her you are there for cleaning.

Y/n: okay *with that she left for a long journey*

You were just going here and there totally forgot what lily said in simple you were going to a wrong way with that you saw a door more like double door.

Y/n: I think this is the room.

You opened the door and it wasn't and empty it was a luxury bedroom you mouth was wide open.

Y/n: wow- this is so big but didn't she said and empty room am I in the wrong room?!

You were looking here and there then you eyes landed on a box more like med kit one.

Y/n: I don't where I am but I need to apply something on my hands *you went near the box,picked up and sat down on the floor.

As you opened the kit you heard a door open and close you thought it's lily "lily is that you?!" "No it's me" your eyes wide open you quickly stand up and yes it was him Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung: what are you doing in my room?!

Y/n: I-I- accidentally came here I am so-sorry I should go now *Taehyung looked down and saw the med kit box*

Taehyung: wait!! *you stopped there like a statue*

Y/n: do you need anything? *you turned back* *he picked up the box and came near you*

Taehyung: show me you hands!

Y/n: but why?

Taehyung: I said show me!! *he raised his eyebrow seeing your hands burned and having little cuts*

You looked at him he was continuously staring at your hands you felt a little uncomfortable so you hide your hands behind you.

Taehyung: how did that happened?!

Y/n: I don't know how to cook properly. *you said while looking down*

Taehyung held your arm gently and made you follow him he took you to the couch which was in his room and made you sit. He then sat right beside you and opened the box took the ointment out.

Taehyung: give me your hand.

Y/n: I can do it by myself. *as he knew you won't listen so he grabbed you hand and start treating it*

Meanwhile you were staring at him "how can he be sweet like this wasn't he the one who hit me,locked me in a room and made me do all work he was so cruel back then what happened to him?" You were in your own thoughts and didn't knew he was done with treating your both hands.
He looked up and both of your eye get locked with each other you were
Staring and he was doing the same the sensual between both of them

Was getting hotter he was coming close to you face and your were just looking at him not able to do anything a feeling was getting into you to kiss him your mind wasn't in a right mind now this time you were also getting closer to him you could feel his hot breath. your lips almost touch
but you quickly got up and left the room.

Taehyung was still processing what he was going to do right what is happening with him.

At Jeon's mansion

Jungkook: noona please visit next time too.

Jieun: I will come again after meeting you I feel much better now.

Jungkook: I am glad to hear and think this as your home too my gates are always open for you you can come anytime you like. *he said and sweetly smiled*

Jieun: After junghan I only have you as a family. I will come next time and please take care of yourself.

Jungkook: I will *he smiled*

Jiwon: oppa?

Jungkook: yes cutie *she hugged him*

Jiwon: will you come to my house?

Jungkook: yes sure I will come soon and bring you alot of chocolates

Jiwon: really? *he nodded*

Jieun: let's go Jiwon

Jiwon: byee Opppaaa

Jungkook: byeee *as they both left his smile turned into a serious face*

Soon a maid enter his mansion

???: boss.

Jungkook: speak!!

???: Her name is y/n and she is 22 years old she works as a maid now but it seems like she has a special bond with mr.kim I also got her picture.
I have already send it to you I hope you saw that

Jungkook: But I didn't receive any message from you

???: what? I sent it to you last night.

Jungkook: who the hell you send it to then?!

???: let me check here* as he saw the number his eyes filled with anger*

Jungkook: CAN'T YOU EVEN DO YOUR FREAKIN' FUCKING JOB PROPERLY!!!!!!!!

Last night 10:13 pm

Taehyung was in his room sitting and scrolling through his phone he was kept thinking about what happened some hours ago what was happening to him. Suddenly a message pop up in his phone it was from an unknown number. He opened the message read it and he immediately got up from his bed.

The message:

"Boss this is her picture you asked for"

Too be continued
I hope you liked tha part <3
Sorry for ghosting for a month more like 2 month lol
Btw byee see u soon ♡♡♡
If there is any grammatical mistake so kinda ignore that '^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 4.1K 36
[COMPLETED] She was living her life normally until one day she found out everything that was going on. The things that went wrong in her life. The ca...
1.8K 274 17
Taehyung is a cold hearted mafia king who has one sister Lisa, her best friend is y/n, but one day Lisa was killed by one of her brother's enemy.y/n...
14.9K 746 38
" You call it obsession . I call it love " ___________ Taehyung | Y/N | Jungkook 2 mafias who fell in love with a doctor . She pretty much kicked t...
85.2K 5.3K 20
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐯𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭#𝐫𝐝.. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮" she shouted as he dragged her to...