Forced marriage with my neigh...

By ShuKurenai918

This series is about a neighborhood who don't like each other but what will happen if they get married to eac... More

Forced marriage with my neighbour Part - 2
Forced marriage with my neighbour Part - 3
Forced marriage with my neighbour Part - 4
Forced marriage with my neighbour Part - 5
Forced marriage with my neighbour Last Part

Forced marriage with my neighbour Part - 1

810 33 17
By ShuKurenai918

Hello sugars ❤️ this is my new series I hope you will also support this one.
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

A hardworking albino person is sleeping peacefully until...

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Suddenly a loud music started making him awake.

Shu : This stupid girl.

He covered his ears with pillows.

Shu : Who played that much loud music? Now it's enough I am ignoring this from a month because she is a girl and I respect girls but not today I will show her who is Shu Kurenai.

He get up from his bed and walked out of his house and come in front of your house.

Shu : Today she will die by my hands.

He is about to press the door bell button but suddenly the music stop.

Shu : Today I am leaving her.

He looked here and there then his eyes fall on a planted pot, he smirked and kick the pot making it broken then he immediately come inside his house and slammed the door.

~Y/n P.O.V~

I am listening and dancing on my favourite song but my gaze fell on my clock.

Me : Oh! Shit...I am late for University.

I immediately switched off the music but i heard a broken sound.

Me : Is something broken ?

I opened the door and come out of my house then my eyes fall on my broken pot.

Me : Oh! Noooo...my favourite plant pot broken...my pink rosie.

I heard a door closed sound and I looked at my left side.

Me : Who is living here ? I never saw anyone from a month.

~End of Y/n P.O.V~
~In Evening~

You walked towards your house but stop and turned towards your neighbour house and saw his nameplate.

Y/n : Shu Kurenai ? Okay but i never saw him.

You come to your house door and bent down.

Y/n : This is your new pot my pinky rosie.

You planted the rose on the new pot then went inside.

~After 15 minutes~
~On Call~

Y/n : Yes mom please believe me I am studying i am dancing and listening music too but I love it and please tell dad that I don't want to get married now.

Y/m : But Y/n-

Y/f : What you said huh ? You was failed in last exam.

Y/n : But dad only in one subject.

Y/f : I don't want to hear anything just come here or else I will not send you money.

Y/n : Don't send, my mom will send me okay.

You hangup the call.

~In Night~

Shu come out of his car and started to walk towards his house but stop and looked at your house.

Shu : She planted it again.

Suddenly his phone started ringing and he walked inside his house and closed the door then he picked up his call.

Shu : Yes mom...wait a minute, I am going into my room.

He walked upstairs and entered inside his room.

Shu : Yes mom...

Mrs.Kurenai : I told you, they are coming next week.

Shu : Okay! Mom...I will come there.

Mrs.Kurenai : You don't want to know her name ?

Shu : Not interested mom but i only want a hygienic and not that much talkative and also I hope she don't like loud music like my neighbour, you know mom what ? My neighbour eating my head from a month...your son couldn't sleep properly.

Mrs.Kurenai : Then why you not sleep early ? I told you to-

Shu : Mom please...don't start again.

Mrs.Kurenai : Did you had your dinner ?

Shu : Yeah! I eat outside.

Mrs.Kurenai : That's why I am saying you to get married.

Shu : When I said no ? I just want a smart-

Mrs.Kurenai : Wifey...i know I know.

Shu : Darling...after marriage I will call her darling.

Mrs.Kurenai : You naughty brat then why you don't find a smart and brave person like you ?

Shu : I don't have time for that but next week I will come there and take my darling with me.

Mrs.Kurenai : Okay! Now sleep.

Shu : Okay mom...good night.

Mrs.Kurenai : Yeah! Good night son.

He hangup the call and put his phone on the nightstand.

Shu : I don't know with whom I am going to marry but I am excited to meet you my future darling.

~Next Day~
~In Morning~

He opened his eyes and looked out of his window while still laying on bed.

Shu : What a beautiful morning...no sound, only peace.

He looked at his clock.

Shu : 10:00 am...today that stupid girl didn't play music, i guess she doesn't listen music on Saturday.

He covered himself with blanket and closed his eyes but suddenly...

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Shu : NOT TODAYYYYY!!!

He stood up angrily.

Shu : This stupid girl will not let me sleep peacefully on Sunday also.

He come out of his house and walked towards your house and press the door bell button.

Shu : OPEN THE DOOR!!!

He press the button again and again but after 5 minutes you opened the door.

Y/n : Yes ?

Shu : Why the hell you are playing music that much louder because of you I couldn't sleep properly from a month, stupid girl if you love to harm ears then harm yours not others...if I heard any sound again then I will show you who I am.

Y/n : Excuse me mister, I am hearing it doesn't mean that you can say whatever you want and this is my house I will play or do what I want so, who the hell are you telling me huh ?

Shu : Your house then why the hell your music sound come into my house ?

Y/n : If you have that much problem then put cottons in your ears...now get lost.

He pushed you aside and entered inside angrily and snatched the cable of your home theatre and broke the wire connection then he kicked on the music theatre.

Shu : Now play as much as you want.

Y/n : GET LOST FROM MY HOUSE!!!

You pushed him out and he looked at your planted pot and kicked it make it broken.

Y/n : YOUUUUU!!!

He smirked and left from there and you come inside your house and closed the door.

Y/n : My home theatre...my plant.

~Next Morning~
~At 5:30 am~

You wear your black hoodie with black mask and come out of your house.

Y/n : You broke my home theatre and my favourite plant pot again...now you have to pay for that Mr Shu Kurenai.

You walked towards his car and let the car tire's air out.

Y/n : I will also see how you gonna reach on time.

You smirked and went inside of your house.

~At 8:00 am~

Shu come towards his car and open the door and sat on driver seat and started the engine but the car didn't started.

Shu : What happened ?

He come out of his car and checked the tires.

Shu : Oh! Shit...puncture.

He kicked the tire.

Shu : But yesterday it was fine.

Suddenly you come out of your house with your bicycle while whistling teasingly and stop in front of him.

Y/n : Good morning Mr Shu Kurenai.

He glared at you.

Y/n : What happened ?

You looked at the tire and smirked internally.

Y/n mind : My plan has worked.

You looked at him with a fake confused look.

Y/n : Oh! Puncture but you have a bad habits to kick on things.

Shu : You did this...right ?

Y/n : You want to hear this...right ? Fine...I did it purposely so, now use your legs and go by yourself.

You left while smirking and he was fuming in anger.

~In Evening~
~On Call~

Y/n : Mom...my home theatre is broken so, I need money...can you please send money on my account ?

Y/m : Baby...your dad is calling you to come here so, please come on Saturday.

Y/n : But mom-

Y/m : You are coming okay.

Y/n : Okay! Mom...i will come, now bye.

You hangup the call and started to packing your things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoy it.

Good night sugars ❤️ 🌉 have a Shu Kurenai dreams 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 471 10
WARNING: THIS IS CRINGE AND WAS MY FIRST STORY ON WATTPAD! BULLYING, AND SUICIDE!!! ( ON certain chapters) You and Shu we're the best of friends...
30.6K 4K 21
What will happen when two persons opposite from each other and hated each other will marry due to circumstances. If you want to know then check out t...
6.9K 106 27
If you have an idea you guys would like to publish, please msg me or pm me and I will add it to this! I will try my best! Requests are open, and you...
2.8K 207 31
What will happen when a person love you unconditional but, started hating you because of misunderstanding and that person marry you what will happen...