Anna's family

By Otar3000

A new interesting chapter in Anna's life. Takes place after Frozen 2 and "The Passsage" More

Trust your heart
No matter what ever it takes
Family Lost Lineage
Guilt of heart
A mother's heart
I am with you
On the way
Arendelle, Welcome??
I want to know
Enter Olaf
Unmeltable Me
Busy Time
A hidden plot
A story teller
Play Night
Heated debate or Legislative Violence?
Secret Passage
A visit
Wolf Encounter
A stained memory
Trio of stages
Disasters!
Hell, Raid Aftermath
Make it out
Tough rock on wind
Promise to keep
Fiery Flames
Dangerous waters
Seeking the truth
Calm before storm
Distress
Possession
Something's Coming
Trouble's coming up
Chapter 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Cyclone 🌀
Memory Witch
Rain and Sea/Drops and Waves
Nobles vs Pirates
Cold Shoulder
future concerns & dangers
Everyone has a burden
Out of cold
Dugaag meets Königin
Tarzel Gespräch
Hans the 13th/The Broken Bridge - Adultsupervision
hold on for your dreams & beyond!
is it a good time??
All in it's time - Happy 10 years
Free Fall
Olaf piratin tales
All is NOT well
Protect (not project) your tomorrow
voice of unheard or unrest?
memory of the brave
Beauty and Bravery
Mouse & Wolf
Pray
CRISIS
Heart is Pain
pain warp personality - CHROMASTORM CRISIS
Anna of Ark

Justified Worries

13 1 0
By Otar3000

3 days prior elsewhere

At the german kingdom of Corona, one of it's queens currently resided within the castle and she was at dillema...

It's been 3 years and 2 decades... 23 years to be accurate, since that day of their wedding after Zhan Tiri was beaten... her journey came to an end or so she thought, one adventure ended for another to begin.

And she had plenty after... it wasn't all fun however, she started to understand my parents more now with all the paperwork they had to look forward to, to the guests and appointments they had to meet... the pressure...

Such was her responsibility. It can be ehausting sometimes. Well luckily she had friends and family to back her...

She can't say either Cass or Eugene enjoy it though, at least they help a lot...

Neither was she the only one, three years after her wedding there was an unusual corronation of her uncle's daughter Elsa...

The first visit she made to Arendelle was for the coronation of queen elsa ... and, turns out this really was not the best night to meet her. At this time Arendelle was in great difficulty. Eugene and her stayed there to help. Her second cousin Princess Anna was especially depressed, she did the best she could to there for her...As she understood her more than anyone else could... and she was well aware of the dangers of magical powers...

The situation was ultimately resolved, with the coup of former weselton king Ragnar and Prince Hans foiled.

Since then Rapunzel made some time to develop and strengthen her bonds with the sisters that she could not before. Catching up on lost time of course, which did involve some skating too. She especially befriended a living cheerful snowman Olaf to whom she was close personal friend. Eugene noticed that too especially when he stole his nose to prank him. Eugene also reunited with Kristoff whom he and Lance didnt see for a while since their orphange days. We took Maximus with us sometimes who also became friendly with Kristoff's reindeer friend Sven... Pascal also made a salamander friend of his own when we visited Elsa's forest...

The staff and citizens of Arendelle were no different too, with their people visiting each other to explore... some even became close. During her travels, Cassandra found some new friends of her own... one of them was a little girl Glacia whom admires Cass to this day after their shared experience with pirates.

Anyway, the two kingdoms made sure ot hlp one another whenever it was possible. These days help was most appreciated especially...

And now that was to be tested.

13 days ago there was supposed to be a meeting at Arendelle, and to think that the christmas season was beginning soon for Yule Bell to ring...

Rapunzel was busy at the time so Cassandra decided to take a trip there, along with ship that got some upgrades from Varian... imagine her surprise when Cassandra came back with the news

Prince Hans of Southern Isles, brother of those Stabbingtons led an assault on Arendellian soil...

The official explanation as that the sisters were oppressing their people with famine while also conspired a takeover with power of the spirits and army of snow monsters, which was backed by the members of the Ichabod family whom were related to the royal family.

Some like Rapunzel definitely didn't believe them. She didn't know if the others agreed, nor that she cared though. She would be furious of course if some did turn on the sisters easily... despite years of respectful coexistence. There go geopolitics...

She seen herself how far Stabbingtons are willing to go, and considering what Elsa and Anna told her, their brother Hans was no better...

Her thoughts were tiring her brain as she looked out the window

For a moment however she could swear she caught a sight of something of a black ball in the clouds. She rubbed her the bags under eyes after that

Rapunzel was exhausted. Ok, maybe that was a bit exaggerated, but her day had been long and filled with meetings and other work. And now with the current conflict...

All she wanted to do right now was relax in her room, maybe paint something. Perhaps Eugene would come by with a cupcake. Somehow he always knew when she was in need of one. Maybe she could even snag him for a quick nap, if he wasn't too busy with guard stuff but alas...

She sighs 'Guess not this time'

Rapunzel - The worst part is that we don't even know where they are now..."

Cassandra - They may be at the enchanted forest. That's the second safe place for them from what I've seen. But we won't be able get there without drawing some unwanted attention from either invading forces or pirate scum...

Rapunzel - True. But we can't leave them alone... especially when they are out there

Cassandra - I know, I know. Maybe we'll be able to fly over there... but with the current weather, it will be a herausforderung.

Rapunze looks out through the window at the snow outside, they were ringing back some bad memories...

Pascal crawled up her shoulder, hugging her and she pets him in return

She looked over her kingdom, the houses that we covered in snow

The queens hit a dead end

Rapunzel felt a hand on her shoulder

Cassandra - Hey Raps... it's okay. We'll figure it out...

Rapunzel - You really believe that? I learned that it's not enough to simply hope..

Cassandra - Maybe, but you taught me that with enough willpower, you can make it through...

Rapunzel looked at Cassandra for any indication of sarcasm only to find none at all.

Cass - Listen, there is something I've been meaning to tell you. Varian and Hugo proposed something peculiar the past few weeks

Rapunzel listened in but before Cass could elaborate further, Eugene entered Rapunzel's room

And not from the entrance door but from balcony. Coated and slighlty frezing, Eugene closes the door back before the fireplace caould be put out

Rapunzel stood back as she nearly tripped before Cass caught her but Pascal fell into bunch of papers

"You know I'm glad you and Varian came up with the grappling ropes. It's easier to go from there to here... unless you get stuck at the middle under snow drops"

Rapunzel and Cass looked at each other before she chukled weakly

"Is that all why you came Fitzherbert?"

Flynn then coughed up, correcting himself "Ah no lovely sister, I am here because Kairi and your mother were taking a walk through the villae and..."

Flynn rbbed the back of his neck

"...They have found some people that fell from the sky"

...

...

...

Meanwhile in the Varian's lab

"Okaayy and here I thought working on hot running water was my finest hour"

Hugo - Remind me how many times you've said that already?"

"Oh ha ha very funny Hugo."

A nearby racoon giggled much to his annoyance

"You too Ruddiger?"

He focused back onto the painting he's drawn

Hugo - So this is what you've seen in your dreams?

Varian - Yeah... if only I could know what it all means... or where is it even coming from?

He pats Ruddiger as he analised the image again

It was an image of three sillhoutes : One slender and pitch black, one giant black tentacle creature with golden eyes and one silver haired flame walker

And there goes another chapter. To be honest this fanfic may take longer than I thought initially. At first it was shorter in norway but now with so many materials I wanna write in, I decided to make it larger!

Now onto details :

1) The way it goes : 26 years ago Rapunzel came back to Corona. 3 years after that Rapunzel wed Euegene and visited Arendelle. And of course 20 years passed when Tarzan came to Corona. How will he interact with the queens of Corona?

2) Raccoons live an average of 2-5 years in the wild, with captive raccoons living much longer. For example, a raccoon named Merlin lived in captivity to be at least 14 years of age! Some raccoons have even been known to reach at least 20 years of age. Ruddiger is a rare one for this long.

3) Death in sleep is rare but possible disease. It's known as SUNDS which was discovered later in real life around 1980. That may or may not have been discovered in this timeline due to certain reasons. Like someone accessing dreams may have forced it. Who do you think it is? We'll see!

4) Varian is 41 years old and Hugo is 42.

Also everyone, I must say there will be another hiatus. Since I am adding Hugo into the story, I wanna see some material on "Varian and Seven Kingdoms" to see if I can fit something new into the story. Don't worry, I'll try not to stretch entire months this time. Then again I may also see my other stories or release some new ones. Anyways don't worry, I'll update sooner or later.

WISH YOU ALL HAPPINESS WITH AN UPCOMING NEW YEAR AND STAY TUNED!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 34.2K 29
Follow Y/n , Elias, Anna, Kristoff and Olaf to an adventurous journey. How they find friendship, betrayal, sadness and most importantly love. Frozen...
296 33 16
Inside Out In Anna Mind
293 7 8
Anna's coronation has passed and finally everything is in place. Wait, everything?
18.8K 773 29
In the third book the big four are united to fly to Corona to reunite Rapunzel with her parents. But will they believe her? And if so how will immort...