๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐‚๐š๐ซ๐ž

De nubianbar

(glory to bast sequal) Mai multe

Cast
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
09 (๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’)
BONUS 2

08

138 5 0
De nubianbar

"When are you going to get your back healed?" Mama asked as I fed Lulu half a watermelon who ate it and licked my face right after.

"Mama, I am fine."I replied as I gently stroked Lulama's horn and the side of her face before I fed her another half of a watermelon.

"Really?"she sarcastically asked as she gave me a smirk which made me give her a suspicious side eye.

"You are right."She said as she placed her hand on my back which made me stiffen up.

"You probably just need a massage anyway."she continued as she ran her hand up and down my back which made me whince in pain.

"Okay, fine. Let me just feed, Lulu."

"I am just healing your back because my back hurts too."I explained as stared up at Namor with a small smile.

"There are benefits to having our soul tied."he said in his raspy voice as he wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned down to kiss me but I turned my head making him chuckle before he gently placed his finger under my chin, turning my head before he pecked my lips.

"Only to heal."I repeated as I gestured for him to lie on his large bed, he looked down at me in disbelief before he slowly nodded his head and made his way to the bed.

I placed my healing water container on a table next to me and I bended it towards his back, he tensed up at first but relaxed as I ran my hands along his back.

"You have great power."he continued as I straddled his back with a small smile and I gently ran the bubble of water all around his back.

"Hope you do not mind."I said as I gently made my way to his shoulders and worked my way down to the small of his back which made him hum in response since he was enjoying the healing process.

"I have not felt such a gentle touch since my mother passed away."he explained as I watched the burn blisters slowly begin to disappear on his golden brown back which made me smirk.

"I am all done."I muttered as I swiftly bended the water back into the container and gently ran my hand down his back as proof for him before I got off his back.

"I will see myself out."I whispered as I stood next to his bed with a small smirk as I gestured towards the door.

"When will you stop being so stubborn?"he asked as he got off his bed and walked towards me.

He stood tall in front of me which made me look up at him with a smirk.

"When will you stop being so persistent?"I asked putting emphasis on the 'you' as I stepped forward as if I was challenging him.

"I know what I want. You know what you want too but you refuse to accept that."he insisted as he stepped closer to me as well with a small smirk which made me smirk in return too.

"Oh? What do I want, Kul'ku'klan?"I teased as I looked up at him as if I was challenging him which he seemed to enjoy.

"Teen. (Me.)"he responded as he placed his hand under my chin and gently caressed my jaw with the pad of his thumb.

"Lelo' jump'éel suposición audaz. (That is a bold assumption.)"I temptingly replied in Mayan which made him aggressively pull my chin up to face him and he pecked my lips a couple of times.

I closed my eyes and smiled at the kiss as I allowed it all to soak. I bit my lip as I opened my eyes and looked at him dead in his eyes, I could feel the butterflies in my stomach and the sexual tension between the both of us.

"I hate to admit that your assumption was correct, just kiss me."I demanded as I wrapped my arms around his neck before I brushed my lips against his and pulled him into a slow passion kiss that made me feel stimulated

He placed his one hand under my butt and pulled me up so I could effortlessly wrap my legs around his waist.

I got interrupted by my Kimoyo beads ringing which made me groan in frustration as Namor continued to kiss my neck.

"I need to answer this."I grunted as I watched Namor continue to kiss my neck aggressively and kiss me down to my chest.

"Kul'ku'klan."I muttered as I gently grabbed his chin and made him look up at me.

"Stop."I continued whilst giggling as I gestured towards my Kimoyo beads which made him sigh heavily before sat at the edge of his bed and made me straddle him.

I gave him warning look which made him shrug his shoulders in response.

"Mama?"I answered not showing her my hologram because my mom was rather nosy.

"You still healing your King's back?"she asked which made me sigh heavily because I could hear the smile in her voice.

"Mama, ndicela ungandiphoxi. (please do not embarrass me.)."I sheepishly said which made her laugh.

"You have too much faith in me. Namor, make sure my baby could walk. I need her tomorrow."Mama said which made me sigh heavily.

"Okay, bye. Love you."I replied in a hurry before I hung up the kimoyo beads, I placed my hand over my face with embarrassment which made him chuckle too as he began to take my clothes off.

"Let's just continue, my love."he teased as he unclasped bra quickly which exposed my breasts.

He looked up at me as if asking for consent and I nodded in response.

As soon as I gave him permission he began to knead both my breasts and latched onto them, I felt his warm tongue suckle on my nipple which made me moan out his name a couple of times.

"Kul'ku'klan."I hummed out in pleasure.

"Marry me."he demanded as he continued to kiss my neck.

"No."I replied.

I was saying no because I wanted to test his patience and I succeeded because he stood up with me still wrapped around hin and he gently placed me on the bed.

"Jach uts a wilik in enojado, ba'ax ma'. (you really like to see me angry, don't you?.)"he replied as he looked down at me with his brown eyes that were filled with pure lust.

"Leti' jump'éel sáasil ki'ichpam. (It is a beautiful sight.)"I replied as I pecked his lips a couple of times.

"Ask me again."I spoke once again as I stared at him with a small smile.

"Táan a equivocado in yaakunaj. Ma' táan preguntando. (You are mistaken my love. I was not asking.)"he simply stated as he leaned down to kiss me once again which made me giggling into the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

"I have told you that, you will marry me."

[ 5 Months Later ]

"I haven't seen you in forever bitch. Just hearing and seeing M'baku alone was driving me crazy."she joked loud enough for M'baku to hear who just scoffed as he continued to play with his daughter.

I walked over to him and held out my arms so I could hold the baby but he gave me a glare but once Entle saw me she cheered and outstretched her arms in my direction which made me smirk as he handed me the baby.

"Hi, angel."I cooed as I tickled her belly which made her giggle which inevitably echoed throughout the Jabari halls.

"Your man is being selfish. I have not seen you in forever."Kenya whined as she watched me play with her baby girl.

"Girl, listen. That man is so damn possessive he won't even let me out, ever since he found out I was pregnant he has been making me stay in doors as if I am not an elemental. I also learnt a new trick."I excitedly said as I looked up at her only to see her shocked.

She looked at me with a mix of confusion and shock before she shook her head and looked at M'baku as if asking him if he heard what I said, he looked at me in shock as well.

"Can you repeat that please?"she asked as she scratched the back of her ear.

"Him being possessive?"I asked as I continued to play with Entle and I kissed her all over her soft face which made her giggle once again.

"Entle. I will push you over this mountain. You are pregnant?"she asked in shocked as she looked at me which made me nod my head before I gave her a smirk.

"You are pregnant!"she cheered as she hugged me tightly but she made sure not to hold on tight since I was holding onto Entle, Entle giggle too in my shoulder as she was in the hug.

"You are pregnant."

"Glory to Hanuman."M'baku mumbled as he looked at me in shock.

"We have to plan everything. Especially the things I did not plan, especially the name. We should start with the name then the clothes."Kenya excitedly said as she took Entle from my arms and played with her abit before she handed her to M'baku.

"Where will he be raised?"she asked with excitement which made me raise an eyebrow.

"He? What makes you so sure that I am having a baby boy?"I asked which made her roll her eyes.

"My baby, Entle needs someone to marry."Kenya said as she looked at me as if I asked a dumb question.

"My daughter is not going to marry anyone. She is my baby gorilla."M'baku argued as he held Entle close to him as she played with the fur on his coat.

"Hush, M'baku."Kenya replied as she waved him off which made me giggle before I stuck my tongue out at him which made him scoff in response.

"I cannot wait."She said as she gave me a huge smile.

"Yeah, he impregnated me the day of our engagement."

"Shut the fuck up."

A/N: bonus chapters?

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

1.2K 35 17
โš ๏ธŽ ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฅ๐–ฎ๐–ฑ๐–ฌ๐– ๐–ณ๐–จ๐–ต๐–ค โš ๏ธŽ โš ๏ธŽ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐€๐Š๐„๐’ ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐„ ๐ƒ๐”๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† ๐.๐ ๐Ÿ โš ๏ธŽ โš ๏ธŽ (๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ/๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด) ๐‘ท๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘บ ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ฌ ๐‘ผ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ โš ...
119K 2.9K 27
What Happens when a Southern girl is chosen by Bast herself to become Queen if a Nation, she believed was a Myth. POC OC x T'Challa Udaku
23K 750 16
"๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ , ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ, ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ . ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™—๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ."...
5.2K 203 10
She's not his fiancรฉe, but no one else needs to know.