One Night to Forever

By vmommy

Bongbong Marcos,the only son of the wealthiest family in the country accidentally shared a night with a stran... More

A/N
Start of Forever
You Again
Imelda
Sally
Antonio
Kit
Irene
sa susunod na habang buhay
In a Café
Sky Deck
Brekky, Lunch, and Dinner
hindi pala sapat
Where Are You
Midnights
Done Deal
Mangoes, Crib Set, Coffee
Bed Sharing?
Pregnancy Hormones
Wish it was you
Spotted you
I know you
5-course meal
Patient Man
Photobooth Picture
PS:)
Padaba taka
Cookie
Another Baby
@amasterm1nd
Space for Cookie
Cookie's Mom
Joint Account
Candle House
Viber, Champagne, Marriage
High Infidelity
Closure
Paper Rings
How You Get the Girl
It's Nice To Have A Friend
I Am In This
Five Cookies
We Never Go Out of Style
All Of The Girls You Loved Before
F is for ...
Mine (bongleni version)
Glitch
End of Forever
...Ready for it?
Look What You Made Me Do
Midnight Rain
End Game
Say Don't Go
You Are In Love
Out of the Woods
Haunted
Right Where You Left Me
New Year's Day
Dress
Anti-Hero
The Great War

Everything About Kit

1.3K 43 33
By vmommy

"Anong meron?" Irene asked the moment she entered Bongbong's office one morning. He was standing in front of the big windows, staring blankly. 

Bongbong sighed. He turned around to see his sister. "Why are you here?"

Irene frowned. "Ayaw mo ba? Mukhang hindi ka naman busy, nakatunganga ka lang dyan." She brought the brown paper bag down the table. "Dinalhan kita ng food kasi I was thinking baka sobrang gutom ka na kasi nga diba hindi ka na pinapadalhan ng food ni Leni?" Irene smirked. She knew all these information because of her constant communication with Charity.

He rolled his eyes. He sat down in front of her and started to eat the pasta she brought. "Where's Aimee?"

"She's busy this week daw eh, madami syang gigs." She answered. "Hindi ko mahagilap si Aimee."

He laugh. He knew how much close Irene and Aimee are. "Hayaan mo na, nag e-enjoy eh. Saka ayaw mo nun mas madami gigs nya ngayon." He's always the supportive sibling when it comes to Aimee's passion for music.

"Ano ba naman magagawa ko eh gusto nya yun. Anyway, pinapapunta nga ako sa gig nya this Saturday." She shared. "Punta tayo, gusto mo?"

He shook his head. "Busy ako sa Saturday. May mga tinatapos akong paperwork. Ikaw nalang."

"Fine. Ako nalang manunuod." She said. "Anyway, how's Leni nga pala?"

He sighed. He remembered Leni's conversation with her mom the other night. It keeps him awake at night. "Wala pa ring changes."

She leaned on the backrest of the couch. "Hay naku, Bong! Kausapin mo kasi ng maayos. Mag sorry ka kasi ikaw naman talaga may kasalanan. Aminin mo na din na nagseselos ka."

"Pwede ba, Irene! Hindi nga ako nagseselos." He denied.

"Sus! Huwag ako, kilala kita." Irene smirked. She brought her phone out from her birkin and opened her Facebook app. "What's the name of the guy nga? I'll search it on fb."

"Kit Belmonte." He said.

Irene's eyes widened in shock. "Kit as in Atty. Kit Belmonte?"

He was surprised with her reaction too. "Bakit? Do you know him? Ex mo ba?"

"What? No!" She denied. "He's the Chairperson of Social Sciences Department sa Francia. Oh my gosh, Bonget!"

He frowned. "You're so OA! Alam mo ba yun?"

She laughed. "It's just funny how small the world is. Kahit ako naman magseselos din kung ganon ka-gwapo at kabait ang kasama ng asawa ko."

He glared at her.

"Did you know that Mommy knew Atty. Kit? like medyo close sila since si Atty. Kit ang face ng university because of his looks, charm, and achievements? I mean sobrang laking asset nya. Plus, from what I know ha, he's famous sa buong campus because mabait, gwapo, funny, and successful." Irene shared. "I bet alam sa buong campus na may something sila ni Leni kasi every day silang magkasama eh, same department pa. Naku! Bonget, dapat ka na talagang kabahan."

---

Imelda asked Leni to stroll the mall with her and Irene. Leni said yes automatically, but she told her mother-in-law that she'll be out at 7pm, Imelda said they're going to pick her up.

"May lakad ka? Nagmamadali yarn?" Risa jested upon seeing Leni sorting her things out in her bag and on her table.

"Susunduin kasi ako ni Mommy Meldy saka ni Irene." Leni said.

"Wow! Iba talaga 'tong frenny ko!" Risa exclaimed. "Hindi ka ba naiilang na mommy na tawag mo kay madam? Curious lang ako."

"Naiilang pa din syempre. Kahit nga kina Ate Imee naiilang ako. Alam mo ba nung una hindi ko alam kung Ate ba itatawag ko kay Irene?" Leni shared. "Kasi diba technically parang ate nya ako because asawa ako ng kuya nya, kaya lang mas matanda sya saakin eh so hindi ko alam kung dapat ba Irene lang or what. Well, Leni lang din naman tawag nya saakin so ayun."

Risa laughed. "Sobrang complicated ng life mo noh?"

Leni rolled her eyes. Her phone suddenly rang, it's Imelda. She picked it up right away, Imelda told her that they're inside the campus already. Leni said she's coming right away.

Minutes later, they were already at the mall. Imelda held Leni's arm as they walked while Irene was walking side by side with them. They were at the department store strolling. "Are you hungry, Leni?" Imelda asked.

Leni shook her head. "Hindi pa naman po. Nag merienda po kasi ako kanina."

Imelda nodded. "Mabuti naman. Naalala ko kasi nung buntis ako palagi akong gutom kaya I'm asking you."

"My god, mom! That was decades ago." Irene commented.

"Aba! Kahit na! I just want to know if Leni's okay." Imelda rebutted.

Suddenly,  Irene saw Bongbong walking towards their direction. She beamed. "Bonget!"

Leni turned and saw him indeed. She was surprised.

"Hi, mom!" He exchanged pleasantries with his Mom and sister.

Then, he looked at Leni. She rolled her eyes discreetly then proceeded with Imelda. Irene saw what happened, she smirked at Bongbong. Imelda informed Bongbong about their plans, he decided to come after knowing that Leni is with them too.

Minutes later, they passed by the babies and kids' essentials. Bongbong saw how Leni's eyes sparkled. He observed how she scanned some items from the feeding bottle to waterproof baby bib to starter feeding set to carrier up to the crib and crib nest. He saw how she smiles widely as she touched every fabric and linen, and how her expression changed and how she chose to walk away after checking how much each cost. He discreetly walked over the items she checked and checked the price, he knew he can buy it all for her and their baby. I can actually buy the whole department store.  He thought.

Irene suggested that they should eat dinner because it's already 8:00pm. "Baka gutom na si Leni. Bawal magutom ang buntis." She said. Imelda agreed telling them that she's tired of walking too.

Bongbong picked out a restaurant and asked a table for four and another table for his mom's assistant and drivers. They took their orders and started to eat. Irene and Imelda were seated beside each other while Bongbong and Leni were seat mates.

"How's the university, hija?" Imelda asked.

Leni nodded. "Okay naman po. Yung iba pong mga department may mga events ngayon saka busy po sa preparation for intrams next month."

"Hmm oo nga pala. The invitation was sent the other day para sa opening ng intrams next month." Imelda remembered.

"Are you going?" Irene asked her mom.

Imelda nodded. "Of course. That would be fun. You should come too lalo na ka Bong."

Bongbong frowned. "Why?"

"Because Leni's there." Imelda said. "You should know what environment she's in every day. Besides, time will come you and Leni can manage the school. Ikaw sa admin and external affairs, tapos Leni can handle the programs. Isn't it nice?"

He sighed. "Mom, hinay-hinay lang baka ma-pressured si Leni. Hindi pa nga malaki ang tyan madami ka ng gustong mangyari."

Imelda chuckled. "Just saying. Para din alam na ni Leni ang future nya diba?"

Leni just smiled. Future? Eh gusto nga akong i-divorce nitong katabi ko. She remembered that Bongbong doesn't retract his offer yet.

"How's Kit?" Imelda asked after a while.

Irene halted, her gaze instantly turned to Bongbong who's sitting across her. She wanted to witness his reaction.

"Um okay naman po." Leni answered, conscious of the topic because Kit was the cause of her argument with Bongbong last time. "Medyo busy po yata sa dept saka sumasama din po sya sa mga career fairs minsan."

Imelda nodded. "Matagal na talagang mabenta yan si Kit sa mga estudyante kaya sya ang palaging pinapadala sa mga ganyan. May itsura, approachable, achiever pa. Mas lalo syang bebenta nyan kasi lawyer na sya."

Leni blushed a bit. Imelda was correct. Kit is really that guy.

Bongbong just rolled his eyes. Irene smirked.

"Bakit ba lahat nalang gustong-gusto yan si Belmonte?" Bongbong uttered looking at Leni.

She knows that look. She didn't want to argue with him in front of Imelda.

"What do you mean?" Imelda asked.

Bongbong shrugged. "Wala lang parang chic magnet ang dating nya. Hindi maganda yun sa image ng isang lalaki to be honest. I saw him thrice siguro, I don't like him. Nayayabangan ako sa kanya. Pa-cute masyado. I don't get why women are attracted to him."

"Because he's a good man." Leni rebutted. Bonggang didn't saw that coming. "Hindi sya mayabang or chic magnet, sadyang mabait lang sya kaya halos lahat ng tao sa paligid nya gusto sya."

"Eh bakit sya—" Bongbong was about to rebut when he felt someone kicked him under the table. He look straight and saw Irene was already frowning at him. She kicked him.

They resumed eating dinner. Bongbong casually rolling his eyes due to irritation, Leni was unbothered while Irene was just there sitting enjoying the show in front of her.

Hours passed, Imelda suggested that they should go home already. The drivers stood up first to ready the car. Leni was about to stand up when Bongbong held her laptop bag and shoulder bag. She frowned, "What?"

"Akin na." He said, grabbing her bags.

"Ako na." She resisted. She doesn't like it when someone is carrying her bags.

He sighed. "I know how strong and independent you are, but let me carry your bags bec mabigat ito and buntis ka."

She didn't say anything. She was in complete shock.

"Let's go. It's getting late." He uttered, carrying all her bags with one hand.

---

Bongbong woke up earlier than usual, he wants to see Leni before she go to school. Ever since she came back, she didn't cook anything for him, it's always for Charity and his staff. He even rarely see her in the mornings.

He heard voices chatting in the kitchen, he knew it's Charity and Leni. He slowly walked towards the area and confirmed his assumption. He saw Charity eating on the kitchen island while Leni was all dressed up for school.

"Good morning, boss!" Charity greeted upon seeing him.

He nodded and went to their fridge to check for food.

"Alis na ako, Cha." Leni said.

"Ang aga pa maam." Charity uttered.

"May mga ipi-print pa kasi akong handouts eh." Leni said.

"Hatid ka na namin." Bongbong interrupted, both Leni and Cha halted. "Charity, tell Manong Rey dadaan muna tayo sa Francia."

"Copy po." Cha nodded and dialed Manong Rey immediately.

"Ha? Huwag na. Maabala pa kayo. Hindi ka pa nga nakakaligo." Leni insisted.

"Get your things, ihahatid ka namin." He said. "Or baka naman kasi may ibang maghahatid sa'yo?"

She frowned. "Wala. Ang aga-aga, Marcos!" She walked away to get her things.

He rolled his eyes and followed her.

They went out of their unit together. They saw his car waiting for them on the entrance of the building. Charity opened the car door for Bongbong and Leni before she settled on the shotgun seat.

The whole ride was quiet. Cha felt the awkwardness between the married couple, she looked at the rear view mirror and saw Bongbong busy with his phone while Leni was entertaining herself with the view outside. A huge space in between them.

"Dito na po tayo, Maam." Cha uttered upon entering the campus. The guards knew Bongbong's car so they were allowed to drop off inside.

"Thank you." Leni smiled. She was about to open the door but Bongbong stopped her.

"Ako na." He said before going out the car to open the door for her.

Cha was surprised with the act. That's a first. She thought.

Leni was surprised with the act too. Nevertheless, she just go with what he wants. As she went down the car, a familiar voice called her.

"Leni!" It was Risa and Kit.

Leni beamed. "Hi! Papunta kayo ng lounge?"

"Yes yes. Tara na, sabay ka na." Kit said.

Bongbong rolled his eyes.

"Ay sya nga pala, this is Bongbong." Leni introduced. "Alam ko kilala nyo na sya but yeah."

Risa nodded and gave him a fake smile. She didn't like Bongbong at all.

"Good morning, Sir!" Kit greeted nicely.

Bongbong just nodded.

"Sige na, baka malate ka pa." Bongbong told Leni.

"Ah okay sige sige. Thank you sainyo nina Cha." Leni said before he went inside the vehicle once again.

Bongbong paused, he watched how Leni interacted with Kit as they walked side by side going inside. He rolled his eyes.

"Charity." He called.

Cha turned to see him. "Yes boss?"

He glared at Kit smiling with Leni. "I want to know everything about Kit Belmonte. When I say everything, I mean everything."

To be continued...

💖❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 83 9
Leonor, who's always been a mischievous daughter has never shared anyone anything until Ferdinand, her soon to be lover steps into her life.
29.2K 2K 22
As one of the world's top music producers, Min Yoongi didn't have time for relationships and quite frankly didn't want them. To him, they were a wast...
27.3K 1.1K 26
𝓒𝓞𝓝𝓣𝓡𝓐𝓒𝓣 𝓜𝓐𝓡𝓡𝓘𝓐𝓖𝓔 𝓣𝓞 𝓐 𝓢𝓣𝓡𝓐𝓝𝓖𝓔𝓡. Y/n a very simple girl but her family wasn't simple. Her father was a CEO of a company...
459K 16.8K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...