Art and Music || Xavier Thorpe

By aimilia14

Wednesday Addams and her twin sister Y/n joined the Nevermore Academy after the small accident her sister Wed... More

Chapter 1
Notes
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Announcement
Announcement
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39(The end)
Announcement

Announcement

3.2K 39 10
By aimilia14

Hello guys,

 The past few days, I received some comments from some of you complaining about the grammar mistakes and the exclamation marks! First, I wanted to apologize for my bad grammar, but the truth is that I am Greek and my native language is not English, so it's usual for me to make mistakes sometimes. But I am glad that I have Grammarly, and it helps me every time so much! I also wanted to apologize about the exclamation marks because I hadn't noticed how many I was using until now, but I will try to use less every time from now on ! Also, I wanted to thank you for the support and love you guys have given to my story these past few days, and you guys can't imagine how much I appreciate it ! Moreover, Winter Break starts in a week in my country and I promise that there is going to be a new part every day !! I hope you all have an amazing day !!!

                                                                                                                                                                               Love,

                                                                                                                                                                               Emily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 853 28
Wednesday was just getting used to Nevermore. She had actually made a few friends and had her first kiss, though Tyler turned out to be the Hyde. So...
46.2K 784 18
β₯︎Cerise Evergarden, a Garden Elf. Can control mother nature with the tip of her fingers Or β₯︎When a Garden Elf and a Psychic Painter slowly fall in...
927 55 11
❝ UP WITH YOUR TURRET AREN'T WE JUST TERRIFIED? ❞ After waking up from a 3-year coma, Darla Erikson Is sent to Nevermore by a frien...
280K 10.1K 64
Aloria Yaldon was an enigma. She came to Nevermore Academy the same time Wednesday did. And though she's a siren, she doesn't speak. After a tragedy...