Her Unwanted Secretary

By w_intoyu

Winrina II More

Disclaimer
Prologue
note
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14 (special chapter)
15 (special chapter)
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

23

233 16 3
By w_intoyu

Kat's (pov)

"but..even if i don't want this feeling. I still want to feel it 'cause it involves you. I l-like you, Katrina Irish Avila.

That was shocking, i don't know how to react sa mga sinabi niya. She's serious, right?

No way, I'm just dreaming!

I tried to pinch my hand secretly at napagtanto kong hindi nga ako nananaginip, she just confessed her feelings! I thought nag-aassume lang ako, I started to think that time when i was sick na she cares for me.

Ano bang dapat kong maramdaman? Do i feel the same way? But i know and i'm sure, meron din hindi ko lang alam kung  ano nga ba 'yon

"K-Kat!Nagulat ako nang bigla nalang siyang sumigaw, oh no! She's still on top of me!

"W-What?" I asked while stuttering.

This time, I looked straightly on her eyes, there's so much emotion visible in her eyes..

"Did you hear what i said?"

"what are you s-saying?" there's still nervousness in my voice, malapit parin ang katawan at mukha namin sa isa't isa. Kailan ba siya aalis sa ganitong posisyon namin?

she rolled her eyes at me "n-nevermind..i thought you heard what i said earlier, tss." she whispered the last words but still narinig ko pa rin. Is she sulking?

I sigh first before letting out what's in my mind "you like me?"

Umalis siya sa ibabaw ko kaya umayos ako ng posisyon ko at naupo nalang, she sat beside me.

"rinig mo naman pala.." she mumbled something, hindi ko na marinig dahil parang binubulong niya nalang sa hangin 'yon.

I gulped when she turned her face on me, she's squinting her eyes at para bang may iniisip..

"Now, we're in M.U stage.." I was too stunned when she muttered that

"what!?" I can't help but to react that way, she's surprising me with her unusual choices of words.

she looked away again, and i don't know why i find it cute.

"have you been into relationship before?" seryoso siya habang sinasabi 'yon.

"y-yes--"

"how does it feels like?" she curiously asked, para siyang bata na nakatulala while asking me.

Napalunok ako nang ilang beses, thinking if i should tell her or not..

"I don't really know, when you are with someone that you love i don't think that you remember how does it feel everytime you were together."

"but obviously, the answer to my question, you were happy. Because you're with someone that you love. " I get her point, but to my case. I did not feel happy before. That was toxicness.

But i admit that despite of what happened back then, i felt a little joy when i'm still inlove with Ezekiel. Siguro, pareho kaming may mali before.

"That was toxic..my last relationship," I only said, she looked at me again.

"how did it end up?" I shake my head immediately when she asked that, kapag sinabi ko lang ang dahilan ay maaalala ko lang si dad.

"I can't say the reason behind that but all i can say is..i lost two special person in one night." seryosong sabi ko at nakita ko ang gulat sa mga mata niya nang sabihin ko 'yon.

"I understand,  you're brave..you're brave to face that tragic night." Hindi ko alam kung ba't napunta kami sa topic na 'to, but my heart melted when she said that i was brave but honestly i wasn't that time. All i did that night is to suffer and cry, blaming all to myself.

"thank you, that's heartmelting." I joked, trying to keep up the vibe. Parang ang seryoso namin sobra, parang kanina lang sinabi niyang she likes me.

"I won't able to say that if i don't like you." that's kinda weird, she's so vocal on her feelings right now. I'm so speechless. Nagugulat pa rin ako, I can't imagine that my boss has a feeling to me.

"you're bad." tanging nasabi ko nalang, i don't know what to say anymore. Gusto ko nalang umuwi.

She laughed, that was a genuine laugh, namangha ako sa ganda ng tawa niya. I can't believe that she like me.

"since when you realize you're liking me, Ms. Minty?"

"Just..e-earlier." Tinaasan ko siya ng kilay, i'm not totally convinced with her answer.

"how about you? I bet, since day one--"

"what?! Don't be so full of yourself please." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. 'Di kaya kahanginan niya, nakalimutan niya bang kulang nalang magsabunutan kami sa office niya noong una dahil sa bangayan namin? I really don't like her attitude that time.

"Okay, but i'm sure na nauna ka." sabi pa niya habang nakangisi.

"having a crush and liking someone, that's different! I only said na c-crush kita because i only like your personality.." What i'm saying is true, when did i say that i like her? crush lang naman!

"I'm so so sure, you also like me. We're in mutual understanding now." Sabi niya habang nakangiti, gosh! she look like a kid. She's also quick to decide at sariling desisyon niya lang 'yan, how about ask me, right?

She's crazy!

" you're cra--" she put her pointed finger again on my lips

"you're too talkative, go back to work then focus on me after. Only me." I don't know how to react, this isn't her. God, how many spirit gotten inside her body?

She stood up then lean on her desk, as if nothing happened.

I still can't get over on all the happenings, first is she said that she likes me. And then second her so-weird words. That was unusual of her. Nakakapanibago.

Days passed and Minty's becoming weirder and weirder, ganito ba talaga siya kapag may nagugustuhan? or naninibago lang siya kasi nabanggit niya na this is the first time na
nagkagusto siya sa isang tao. She's so vocal to her feelings and expressive, but she only does that everytime we're alone or more often inside her office.

And she also become so clingy, tipong kalalabas ko pa lang sa office niya ay tatawagin niya ulit ako just to ask some favor o 'di kaya uutusan ako. But ended up playing with my fingers, I don't know pero lagi niyang pinaglalaruan ang mga 'yon. Whenever we're talking to each other.

Is that perhaps, her love language?

But, she's still that bossy-intimidating person kapag marami kaming kasama niya. I mean, sa akin niya lang pinapakita 'yung pagiging clingy niya and she also has this childish side that I discovered just last night. She even often pouting kapag nakikipag-usap sa 'kin, she's so cute. How can i resist her charm? I'm sure about my feelings though, but It would be better if we stay this way, just for the meantime. Soon, i'll tell her that i really like her.

For now, i'm happy that she's making my day great.

This is also my first time though, liking a girl and most especially to my boss pa.

"bes, araw-araw na tayong nakangiti ha?" mapang-asar na sabi ni Ning na bigla nalang sumulpot sa harap ko, walang araw na hindi niya ako inaasar.

Yes, she already knew about sa 'min ni Minty, na we like each other and about sa sudden change of treatment sa 'kin ng boss ko. Lagi na siyang kinikilig agad makikita pa lang ako.

"hindi ka pa ba napapagod sa kakaasar mo?" iritadong sabi ko at tinarayan pa siya, she just laughed at me.

"Nooo! Pa'no naman kasi, sabi ko na sa 'yo noong una palang. You will surely like her!" oa na sagot niya at halata paring kinikilig, parang hindi manlang nabawasan 'yung pagiging energetic niya nung sabihin ko sa kaniya na may gusto ako kay Min. She's not getting over with it.

"That was a coincidence--"

"No! Don't doubt my pretty instinct." said, she also wiggle her eyebrow. Parang tanga lang

"Mind your own business muna, malelate na 'ko dahil sa kakadaldal mo! Gosh!"

"Okay, excited ka lang makita ang love of my life mo e"

"Get out!"

Malakas siyang tumawa bago ako iwan sa loob ng room, I'm busy combing my hair and after that I spray some perfume. Biglang sumagi sa isip ko 'yung sinabi niya last time that she loves my scent. I can't help but to smile automatically while watching myself infront of the mirror.

Morning.” Minty greeted me nang makapasok ako sa office niya, I noticed her frustrated face..

good morning, what's with the long face?” bati ko pabalik, tinignan niya 'ko bago huminga nang malalim. She stood up.

don't mind me, someone just pissed me off and barged in here.” base on the tone of her voice while speaking ay halata mong parang badmood nga siya. who made her pissed off?

who was that?

from another company, they're trying to negotiate and I gotta admit that i'm amazed with their visuals and presentation.

Then, bakit ganyan reaction mo?” nakakunot noong tanong ko, bigla niya nalang hinila ang kamay ko at sabay kaming naupo sa couch. Here it goes the sudden electrifying feels whenever she holds my hands.

I hate that guy na nakausap ko, he's so mayabang and sarcastic. I laughed secretly dahil sa reklamo niya, konti nalang malapit na siyang magpout. I'm lucky to see this side of her, she's effortlessly cute. So this is how she is when being comfortable.

I also feel that everytime we're together, alone. That's why everytime she touches me I don't feel panicking instead i feel that i'm safe.

“have you eaten already?” I nodded as a response, she looks dismay when i looked at her.

ikaw?

not yet, i-i was actually waiting f-for you so we can eat together.” hanggang ngayon hindi pa rin ako sanay kapag nags-stammer siya, parang ako lang kasi 'yan dati when i already knew and accepted to myself that i'm attracted to her.

why are you stammering?” natatawang tanong ko

I-I'm not!

you just did.” I let out a soft chuckle when i saw her face suddenly get upset.

Tumayo siya while crossing her arms at lumapit sa table niya, she grab her phone at tumingin ulit sa 'kin nang mataray. She's back with her usual aura

you didn't even bother to reply on my messages” wait, i didn't see it. Nagmamadali kasi ako kanina at muntik nang malate dahil sa kadaldalan ni Luna!

she's obviously sulking because of that?

Wow, i'm so speechless right now.

bakit ka nakangiti dyan?” masungit na tanong niya kaya bigla akong napasinghap

Am I?

you just did.” panggagaya pa niya, she's really upset huh?

I..you're so cute Ms. Minty, are you not aware of that?” I asked trying to tease her, nakita kong namula siya nang mabilis niyang iniwas ang mukha niya.

Stop calling me that. Min, that's what i want you to call me. tss.” she even rolled her eyes na kinatawa ko lalo.

let's eat!” I uttered out of nowhere.

you said, you already had your breakfast?

Nagutom ulit ako, I wanna eat with you..” matagal niya lang akong tinitigan and when she finally get over with my beauty she just shake her head at lumapit ulit sa 'kin.

very short ud, hindi talaga nakikisama utak ko */cries

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 11.5K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
569K 34.9K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
931K 35.3K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...