🅷🅰🆃🅴 🆃🅾 🅻🅾🆅🅴

By Vikasini1911

He snapped his fingers in front of her. She looked at him. :Itha nalaiku neeya kalati kuduthutu he pointed t... More

Prologue & Character Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87

Chapter 34

3.6K 418 194
By Vikasini1911

PS: Sorry for the delay held with personal work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aadhiran was shocked and tears started to flow from his eyes.

Aadhira: Please vendamnu mattum sollirathenga ennala unga kita sollavu mudila sollama irukavum mudila athu than unmai ah sollitan.

Aadhiran stood without saying anything, she was hell scared.

Aadhira: Ungala vendamnu na inga irunthu poiran ana na kandipa abort panna matan she said and sat on the ground while crying hard.

Aadhiran came back to reality and sat near her while holding her hand.

Aadhira was still crying. He wiped her tears and hugged her tightly. Aadhira too hugged him back tightly.

Aadhira: Please vendanu sollathenga she said.

Aadhiran parted from the hug, Enaku romba santhosama iruku ana ipa unnoda carrier ellame poiru Aadhira he said.

Aadhira: Athukaga she asked.

Aadhiran: Unnoda mudivu ennavo athu thaan nanum nama intha pappava vechuka porom he said.

She again hugged him and cried. He patted her back to calm down.

Aadhiran: Ana nee yen enkita sollala he asked.

Aadhira: Neenga vendamnu sollita enna pannarathunu bayathuta sollala she said.

Aadhiran: Unaku en mela konjam kudava nambikai varala ivalo naal enna pathum he asked.

Aadhira: Apudi ellam ila na kalaila solliralamnu thaan vanthan athukulla hospital poitom anga neenga baby abort pannarathu ellam normal nu sonnathu na bayathutan enga ennayum panna solliruvengalonu she said.

Aadhiran: Athu na sonnathu antha ponnu oda condition pathu sonnan he said in disappointment.

Aadhira: Enna manichurunga please, she said.

Aadhiran wiped her tears and nodded as no.

Aadhira: Neenga sandhosama irukengala she asked.

He smiled and kissed her forehead, romba santhosama irukan ana enaku romba bayama iruku ipa he said.

Aadhira: Yen, she asked.

Aadhiran: Unnoda health carrier ellame ennala pochu he said.

Aadhira sat silently as she couldn't continue her studies.

Aadhiran: Romba neram achu nee saptu first va sapadalam healthy ah sapadanum ini nee he said and made her to stand.

Aadhira: Oru nimisham she said and took the kit.

Aadhiran: Inga kudu he said. She gave it to him. He looked at the word that she wrote as hey dad! He smiled and took a pen. He wrote "hey mom!" and gave it to her.

Aadhira looked at the words and kept that safely in the cupboard.

Aadhira: Athai kita sollanum she said.

Aadhiran: Nama doctor kita poitu apro sollalam, Nee nalaiku college poga vendam he said.

Aadhira: Ana nalaiku competition iruke she said.

Aadhiran: Seri apa muduchutu polam while she nodded.

Aadhiran: Va first sapada polam he said and held her hands. Both settled for dinner.

Aadhira had 2 dosa and stood up.

Aadhiran: Enna achu sapudu he said.

Aadhira: Saptan she said and tried to walk. He held her hands, Ukkaru inu rendu dosa sapudu he said,

Aadhira: Ila enaku podhum avalo thaan she said. Aadhiran glared at her.

Aadhiran: Nee ipa ollunga sapadanum Aadhira apa thaan unaku strength kedaikum he said and made her sit.

She had another dosa, podhum ithuku mela ennala mudiyathu kandipa she said.

Aadhiran: Seri vidu he said.

She took her plate, Nee ingaye wash panniko romba thevai ilama nadakatha konja naal he said.

Aadhira: Ila paravala vidunga na wash pannikaran she said.

Aadhiran: Onnu vendam kudu he said pulled her plate and went to wash.

Aadhira went and sat on the couch thinking deeply.

Aadhiran came back after 10 minutes and saw her.

Aadhiran: Enna yosichutu iruka he asked.

Aadhira: Nalaiku enna song padanumnu inu yosikave illa athu thaan she said.

Aadhiran: Seri va rendu perum yosipom he said and held her hands. She looked at him and his hands.

Aadhira: Ipa ethuku kai puduchu nadakarenga she asked.

Aadhiran: Ellam oru safety ku thaan ma he said.

Aadhira: Vidunga nane varan she said.

Aadhiran: Ila 3 months carefull ah irukanumnu solluvanga athu thaan he said.

Aadhira sighed and walked but he stopped her. She looked at him.

Aadhiran: Ini nama room athu thaan he said and showed her room.

Aadhira: Yen, she asked.

Aadhiran: Steps era vendam summa summa nalaiku nama things shift panna sollaran he said.

Aadhira: Ithu ungaluku konjam overa theriyala she asked.

Aadhiran: Ila he said. Both reached their new room with their arguments.

Aadhira sat on the bed. He too joined her.

Aadhiran: Ivalo yosikatha anga poi kanna moodu unaku enna thonutho atha padu he said.

Aadhira: Ama enaku onnume thonala ipa she said and laid on the bed. He looked at her hesitantly.

Aadhira: Enna achu she asked.

Aadhiran: I need to feel the baby can i? He asked hesitantly.

Aadhira pulled his hands and placed it on her bare stomach. He made her turn to his side gently. He placed his head near her stomach. Aadhira enjoyed the moment.

Aadhiran: Enaku enna pesarathunu therila nee pappa ah paiyana he asked while thinking.

Aadhira: Pappa she said hurriedly.

Aadhiran looked at her, Yen ponnunga ellam paiyan thana venumu solluvanga he asked.

Aadhira: Ila enaku pappa thaan pudikum apa thaan alaga dress panni makeup ellam potu paka muduyum she said dreamily.

Aadhiran smiled, Apa pappa thaan he said and planted a kiss on her stomach. She felt a tingling sensation and laughed.

Aadhira: Podhum vidunga kosuthu she said pushing his head aside.

Aadhiran snuggled more into her stomach.

Aadhiran: Iru thallatha na pesikaran en pappa kita he said.

Aadhira: Athu ellam ipa kekathu she said.

Aadhiran: Paravala na pesuvan he said.

Aadhiran: Pappa seikarama appa kita va unakaga wait pannitu irukom nanum un ammavu he said.

Aadhiran looked at her, Nee amma na appa la he said. Aadhira nodded with tears.

Aadhiran came near her and hugged her tightly. After sometime both slept peacefully.

By morning Aadhiran woke up first and kissed her forehead and stomach. Aadhira smiled in her sleep. He patted her to wake up as she needed to get ready for college. Aadhira slowly woke up and looked at him.

Aadhiran: Good morning inaiku seikarama college kelambu he said. She nodded and went to get ready sleepily.

Aadhiran: Inga paru college la oda kudathu medhuva nadakanum apro kootama iruka edathuku pogatha pathu iru he said.

Aadhira: Evalo time sollvenga she asked.

Both finished their breakfast.

Aadhiran: Comfortable ah ukanthutaya he asked.

Aadhira: Ungala kolla panniruvan ini she said.

Aadhiran smiled sheepishly. He started the car and drove slowly.

Aadhira sighed and sat silently as it was a waste of energy arguing with him but at the same time she was happy seeing his excitement for the baby.

They picked up Saranya in Seetha home as usual.

Saranya: Good Morning anna she said.

Aadhiran: Enna adhisayama mariyadhai kudukaran he asked.

Saranya: Seri Good Morning sidu moonchi she said.

Aadhira laughed out loudly. Aadhiran glared at her.

Aadhira: Ava thaan ollunga anna nu sonnala she asked.

Aadhiran: Athu thana nee avaluku thana support pannuva he said and started to drive the car slowly.

Saranya: Neenga niruthunga na nadanthu poran she said seeing the speed.

Aadhiran: Yen ipa enna he asked.

Saranya: Ivalo methuva pona epa college porathu she asked.

Aadhiran: Athu ellam poiralam pesama va he said.

Saranya: Yen inga iva enna pregnant irukala she asked.

Aadhiran: Edheyy he asked shockingly while Aadhira gulped hard.

Saranya: Ilala apro yen ivalo methuva otarenga vegama epavum pola ponga she said.

Aadhira glared at him. He started to drive at his usual speed.

Both got down from the car.

Aadhiran: Na sonnathu nayabagam irukala he asked Aadhira.

Aadhira: Samy nalla nayabagam iruku neenga ponga she said and started to walk.

Aadhiran started to drive back as they entered the college.

Saranya: Restroom poitu polam d she said.

Aadhira: Seri va she said and went with her. Before they could enter the washroom, someone pulled Aadhira and Saranya by closing their mouths.

—-------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yaar ellam ivalo seikarama reveal pannuva nu nenaikala.

Hope you guys liked it.

Please drop your votes and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 3.2K 17
An handsome devil 😈 hides a truth from all and what will happen to him after knowing the truth to all An humble and kind hearted girl meet the devil...
160K 16.6K 58
a man dragging a girl by her hair... she was pleading him with tears... that girl : please Naa solradha kelunga... that man: nee edhuvum solla vend...
99.1K 9.2K 19
A Short Story ft.Ashaangi Ashwin, a famous actor married Sivaangi, his athai ponnu due to some circumstances. He loves to irritate her and she hate h...
46.2K 6.1K 17
She desired a man who would love her with all his heart, but the Universe gave her the extreme of what she asked for. Tears fell down her eyes as she...