𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄

By LadyNaii

"𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞." - 𝙻𝙰𝙳𝚈𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙸 𝙿𝚁... More

𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝟎𝟎
𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟕
𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟑
𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟓
𝟐𝟔
𝟐𝟕
𝟐𝟖
𝟐𝟗
𝟑𝟎

𝟏𝟔

4.3K 196 195
By LadyNaii

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐂
𝙺𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙼 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙴 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝚃𝚂 | 𝙺𝙰𝚂
          ▃▃

"The fuck you doing here," I stared at my ex girl friend.

We dated from 16-18

Cheated on me, blamed me for it.

I was cheated on multiple times, with different niggas and a few bitches too.

Manipulated me because she knew about my sexual abuse — made me believe nobody would love some damaged goods like me but her.

Made me feel guilty the first 6 months of our relationship cause I wasn't ready to engage in sex.

I was still reeling from the abuse a few years prior... but she just thought everything was about her.

"Really Kasim, lets not act like you didn't miss me," she rolled her eyes as she hugged my little sister back.

"Missed you too cutie,"

Before I could speak, Samora cleared her throat.

"Who are you?" She came up behind me with her arms across her chest.

Ky'mani rolled her eyes onna sly but gushed a fake smile.

"His ex, Ky or Mani. You are?" She looked mama up and down.

I sighed deeply.

"Yeah I don't care about allat. Why are you here?" Mama had a mug on her face as she looked Mani up and down.

"To see my man, duh. Where you been?" She responded.

"I'm not your man Ky, we've been broken up since I was 18. Its been 5 years."

She shrugged, "I think your mom would feel a different way about that," she responded.

I was confused but a few moments later, my mama appeared from behind Mani.

"MOMMY!" My sister screamed at the top of her legs as she ran and attacked our mother into a hug.

"Hi my baby," her voice was always soothing and calm no matter the situation.

She was running her hands through my sisters hair as she just held her tight.

"I missed you so much," my mama mumbled but she was loud enough to hear.

"Let us in," Mani mugged as she made her way in along with my mom and sister.

Imaan didn't wanna let my mana go, she was holding onto her so tight.

"Hi baby boy," my mom walked up to me and placed a warm hand on my cheek.

I sighed deeply.

Samora's hand rested on my back as my mom just looked me over.

"You've changed so much," she mumbled as she looked at me.

"Handsome... always have been," she sent me a small smile.

"Hi mom," I finally uttered those words.

"Who are you sweetie?" My mama questioned Samora who stood behind me.

"I'm Samora, his child's mother." She responded

I could see the mug on Mani's face when she said that.

"Oh wow! Where is my grand baby?" She questioned as she looked around.

"Unfortunately she didn't make it... its only been about a month or so, so we're both still reeling from the situation," Mama explained.

"I'm so sorry; I struggled with pregnancy up until I had this one," my mom spoke— referring to me.

"We'll try again another time, I'm sure." Samora looked at me and I just looked at her cause its nice to know she would want to try again with me.

$$$

"Can I talk to you baby?" My mama spoke as she grabbed me by my hand.

"Stay calm," I mouthed to Samora since Mani was still here.

She sent me a look but came and kissed my cheek before disappearing into the bedroom.

"Wassup... you look good," I complimented my mom.

She had on a black fitted pant suit, some black pumps and her hair was pinned up real nice.

Red lipstick decorated her lips.

"I got into real estate... went off to get clean so thats why I been gone the past year. I know I haven't been the best mother to you and Imaan but I would love you if you'd let me try again; for both of yall," my mom grabbed my hands as she spoke to me.

"We'll see. Every time you say this; you end up leaving and it breaks Imaan down even more. She's been through enough these past couple of months," I expressed.

"Yeah, whats been goin on?" My mom spoke as she played with her fingers.

"Sum you need to talk to Imaan about. Its not my place nor is it sum you get over easily," I mumbled as I eyed my mother.

My mom didn't know about my abuse and I don't think I'll ever tell her because I know she'll probably just flake cause its too much to handle.

Thats what she is known for, leaving us high and dry all the time while she did God knows what.

We know she was on drugs, but the amount of times she left us behind really caused a lot of bad things to happen.

Ion see how she gon come back from that.

Imaan only been in this world for 8 years; so I know she'll forgive her easily but me... she gon have to work for it.

"I'll talk to her, and if there's anything that you want to tell me... I'm here always."

I just nodded; "why are you here mom?"

"And with her, at that," I spoke up referring to Mani.

"I bought a small house out here, about 3 beds... 2 baths but the bathrooms are still being taken care of. Do you think we could stay here for a few weeks until its done?" My mama questioned me.

"Yes please!" I heard my sister scream as she ran into the kitchen with Ky'mani.

"Please let them stay booda!" Imaan yelled as she held onto my hand.

My mom could... ion know about Ky.

"Mommy could," I trailed on.

"Its fine, I'll get a hotel." Ky'mani spoke up as she looked at me.

"Yeah; that's a good idea."

Ky rolled her eyes onna sly; but I saw her.

She looked good; not gon lie.

This ginger hair was nice on her... but she's apart of my past for a reason.

$$$

As everyone is settling in, there's hard banging at my front door.

My jaw clenched as I grabbed my gun, my mom noticed and gasped... but she was just dramatic.

Mama came running out; close behind me yall.

"Its Salem," she mumbled.

"Why he here?" I questioned her.

"I told him our daughter wasn't his and he has been trynna find me for a few days now."

"I thought he already kn-," Mama cut me off as she slowly opened the door.

Before she could say anything; Salem yanked her up by her throat and started to shake her forcefully.

I tuck my gun in my jeans and cracked him in his shit; making mama fall.

"Kas, no. I'm okay," she mumbled as she gasped for air but I wasn't hearing that.

He gon stop manhandling my woman.

Salem and I started throwing blows back and forth; catching each other off guard every once in a while.

I wasn't letting up either, this nigga gon feel me.

"SALEM STOP!" Samora yelled and this stopped him for a brief moment so I took this opportunity to cock my fist back and punch him dead in his shit, sending him flying down.

"YEAH KAS!" Ky's messy ass hyped me up.

"Bring your dumbass on," Salem roared at Mora who quickly gave me a once over before following behind him.

I just laughed.

Never again, I'm done.

"Keep your distance yo," I called out to Samora as I flexed my jaw and went back in the crib.

I was so done.

She is cut off, completely.

His Ex Ky'Mani — She's 24

____________________________
_______________

Vote & Comment. ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 8.8K 56
𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙨, 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙩
7.9K 218 7
𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡...
218K 5.2K 32
𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭? 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐭�...