Damianya (fanfic)

By LadyShipper07

Years goes by, Damian and Anya were already teenagers. Damian had become an Emperial Scholar, so as Anya. Whe... More

Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Dinner date
The envelope
I love her but why do I doubt her?
Investigation
I'll give you time until you come around
Birthday preparation
Birthday preparation, part 2
Birthday preparation, part 3
Author's message
Happy Birthday, Anya!
Agendas
Mission Impossible
What is love?
So you just used me?
You're a monster!
The circle of friends
Happy Valentines Day!
Let's start over? Friends?
Let's end this madness!
The last day I get to see you (finale)
Epilogue
Author's message, prt 2

Exposed

1K 14 21
By LadyShipper07

Damian's POV:

After a few days, I met the investigator. His name was Sherlock. He is a high class Private Investigator. He can track every trail even it was already cold. He has equipment, such as gun, tracker, acting skills and most importantly, charms.

"I want you to investigate these pictures, especially this girl." He showed the pictures and her picture.

"Who is this girl to you, sir?"

"She's my girlfriend. I love her so much but I just wanted to make sure that these are al fake. So your mission is to find out the truth. Find out her doings, follow her everywhere, except to the bathroom, of course." 

My P.I nodded as response. 

It has been a week, and my P.I haven't report to me yet. Maybe I was really wrong after all. 

One day, I was on a lunch date with Anya when mu P.I suddenly call my cellphone. 'Of all day and time, he's calling me now?!' He thought to himself ad he's looking so pissed.

Anya's POV: 

'Who's calling my boyfriend? Why does he looked so piss? Is it work? Is it his father again?' Anya thought to herself worriedly. 

"Sy-on boy, are you ok? You seemed piss." I said.

"Huh? No, I'm fine. It's just work." He said while typing his message. 

'Something is really off.' Anya said as her eyes showed a suspicion look. 

<<<<<<<<<<FLASHBACK>>>>>>>>>>

Last week night

"What do you mean he's having his suspicion on you?" Handler said.

"I don't know. I mean he's been acting a little strange and he has this envelope he always had and-"

She interrupted her. "Do you know what's in that envelope?" She asked.

Anya slowly shook her head.

Handler sighed in annoyance. "PSYCH, YOU ARE A SPY BUT YOU CAN'T EVEN GET A LITTLE INFORMATION FROM THAT SCION!" Handler exclaim.

"I-I'm sorry. I will try my best to find out more about that envelope. Excuse me" She bowed and left. 

<<<<<<<<<<PRESENT>>>>>>>>>>

Anya was still in a process on figuring out about that mysterious envelope. "Say, Sy-on boy. What was in that envelope you always carry?" She asked.

But Damian was still looking at his P.I's text message and was lost in thought for a while.

"Sy-on boy?" Anya called and he looked like he was spacing out. "Damian!" She said and snapped a finger.

"Huh?" Damian suddenly got back to the reality.

"Hey, are you ok?" 

"Yeah."

"What's wrong?"

"It's just work, they want me to be there ASAP."

Damian's POV:

I replied to my P.I as I told Anya that I was my work. Alright, I will be there after lunch. Meet me at the coffee shop. 

When I looked at Anya she look like she's sad. "Hey, I told them to wait for me after lunch. So, we'll have some quality time together." I said to cheer her up and cares her cheek.

She smiled and she looked freaking cute.

After our lunch, I accompanied Anya to out apartment. I told her that I will be home before dinner.

When I'm on my way to go to that place, I called Ewen and Emile for a company. 

I met them with my P.I.

My P.I gave me the documents and USB. 

I felt myself trembling as I open the documents and it was all true. My girlfriend, Anya Forger, is a spy. "My Father was right...!" I mumbled.

"I am very sorry, sir." He said as he bowed and left.

Ewen and Emile were still there as I process everything. "No. No! I-I need more evidence! This is not true! No!" 

The people were looking at us while my friends were trying to calm me down. I grabbed my phone and inserted the USB to it. 

It showed all of the videos where she's been dating some random guys. Kissing random guys. Hooking up random guys. I couldn't believe of what I just saw. 

My tears were already falling from my eyes and I didn't even noticed it. I tried to calm myself down as I exit the coffee shop. 

Ewen and Emile followed me.

"Where are you going, Damian-sama?" Ewen asked.

"I need a drink. I very strong one." Damian said as he enter some club.

 It was already sun down and Damian is still in that club. He's been drinking non-stop and his best friend just can't stop him.

While Damian was drinking, a girl approach him and she seem to recognized him. "Damian-sama! What a pleasant surprise! I didn't know you come to this kind of place" She said a little cutely.

"No this is my first time here." He said not looking at the girl.

The girl was one of his annoying fan girls. Her name was Ivy.

Ivy then clung to the drunk Damian and tried to kiss him.

He felt that someone's lips was touching his, and when he snapped, he immediately pushed Ivy away. "Hey! What is it?!"

"Uh. It's nine in the evening...? Why are you leaving so soon? I mean you don't have to go back to that cheater anymore." She said.

Once he heard that, he knows exactly who she meant. He stopped himself from hitting the poor girl and just left.

Anya's POV:

'I have already eaten but Sy-on boy hasn't come home yet. I wonder where he is right now.' 

Anya then decided to go to the company when the door just open.

She got frightened when it just opened itself. But when she saw that person, it was Damian.

"S-Sy-on boy?"

Damian just hugged her tightly. 'She smells like Vanilla. I guess she just showered.' He thought.

Anya smiled and it fade when he smells like an alcohol. Before she could say anything, she felt his hand touching her ass, until it travels to her pussy.

Mmm.

I moaned really loud as I felt his hand on my pussy, while kissing my neck. 

He stopped and kissed me with passion. He lift me up and goes to the nearest table he could put me. He take off my pajamas and panty, and this made me blush.

'What has gotten into him? Why was he drunk? How much alcohol did he drank?' I thought.

While rubbing my pussy, he's kissing me with passion. 

I put my both arms around his neck. Our make-out session turned into sex. He then take off his shirt, he broke our kiss whenever he's taking something off.

He then lifted me towards the living room. He removed my bra to play with my nipples. I moan every touch he got from my body.

Until the time that both of us are really naked, Damian entered me. 

I moan so loud. Loud enough that the neighbors might have heard it. I tried to stop them but I can't.

"Anya, don't hold your moans back, let me hear your voice." He said then kiss me real hard.

He then lifted me up to go to our room. 

Damian said he wanted to try something new, it was called '69' and I feel like I was in heaven!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 1.2K 70
11 years had passed since Anya got into Eden. She has collected 6 Stella stars, closing in on her goal. Everything seems to be going well for her. Un...
891K 48.6K 100
Warning Dark romance + Fantasy (18+) Mature theme Mature Language Forced relationship Dark love Anya Banerjee a normal teen girl or that she thin...
65.9K 1.1K 20
(Mature, Smut +18/ Spoiler Warning?) Yor Briar is as Fragile as a Rose. Yor and Loid discover that there is no need to pretend anymore, Handler tells...
28.7K 527 17
What will happen when Twilight's whole identity gets revealed to Yor? And when Anya's telepathic abilities and Yor's real job get exposed? Will the f...