Just Friends - Neymar Jr

By alohabishesss

they're just friends, right? ©alohabishesss [NEYMAR JR, FANFICTION] HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in #NEYMARFANFICTIO... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71

12

9.1K 143 55
By alohabishesss

This conversation was draining the life out of me and all I wanted to do was drag my boyfriend away. Leo and Ant had come over to Neymar's place and the boys were talking about the paperwork of their signings because Ney was considering other football clubs.

We had agreed not to tell anyone yet and see how long it takes them to notice so unfortunately I wasn't able to do any display of public affection and was immediately bummed out.

I gave him a glance, telling him to hurry up and he simply laughed.

"So how's things been, Amelia?" Ant asked me as we moved away from the boys in the hallway and sat on the sofas.
"Quite good actually, and you?" I said smiling to myself.
"It's been alright, Leo keeps doing something to his ankle though and it puts him in a bad mood. I'm surprised he's not snapping at you guys now," she said rolling her eyes.

"Ah, you gotta let him off though. He shouldn't be taking his frustration out on you but think about the stress he's under without being able to play football," I tried to reason.

"Yeah, I guess but like that's not my fault," she crossed her arms, obviously annoyed.
"Everything will be okay," I said laughing and hugging her playfully, "Lighten up."

We surfed through the channels trying to find something to watch. There was a Chelsea match and some celebrity doing makeup on the next channel.
"Please no," I pleaded to her. Don't get me wrong, I wear some makeup too but watching people put it on? Come on, that's gotta be so boring.
"We're not watching football, we see enough of that," she said and pulled out her hands to do rock, paper, scissors.
"No, no, no. Guys! Come in here quick!" I shouted for the boys, hoping to say it was 3v1.

They came in separately and both looked pissed. Neymar sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulder.
I leant onto him, "You okay, Junior?"
"Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry," he kissed my cheek and I made a mental note to ask him about it later.

"Anyways. Do you guys wanna watch football or this girl putting makeup on?" I said, making it obvious on what I wanted to watch with the way I said it.

Straight away Ney said football and Messi took a second before wincing and saying makeup. Antonella did a little victory dance and I groaned.
"We'll watch it on another TV," Neymar said, grabbing my hand and leaving the room abruptly.

"Okay, seriously, what's wrong?" I said as I sat on the kitchen counter and he turned on the TV, flicking through the channels until he found the game.

"I just wanna hang with my girlfriend," he said standing between my legs and wrapping his hands around my waist.
"As nice as that is, I know for a fact that that's bullshit. Come on, you said you're improving your communication so tell me," I grew slightly annoyed.

"I argued with Lionel. He said that leaving Barca just for the money was selfish to leave my friends but it's not just about the money. I cant progress anymore here," he complained.

I ran my hands through his curls, "So what if you're being selfish? You're not wasting your potential because Leo's going to miss you. And he can't expect you to put your career on hold just for him."
He simply nodded in response, obviously still thinking about it.

"Hey," I pushed his head back a bit so he'd look at me, "Stop thinking about it, we can deal with it tomorrow."
He smiled at me, "We need a way to say I love you without actually saying I love you since we did only just get together yesterday," he laughed.
"I know, I keep going to say it but realise it's not like before anymore," I laughed back. I liked that we were able to openly talk about these things. That's why I think it's important to be friends with your partner before actually dating them.

He grinned, "Hmm, I appreciate you Amelia."
I started laughing, "I guess that will do."
"Oh don't sound too happy linda," he said sarcastically.
"Extremely sorry Junior, I'll do better," I bantered back.

"Do we really want to watch the football?" he said suggestively as his eyes wondered to the stairs.
"Yes, Leo and Ant are still here," I said laughing. He groaned and let out a sigh, leaning his head back. "Although you do look very good right now, it's gonna have to wait," I continued.
"Hmm, I look good?" he said smirking and looking up at me again.
"Shut up, I'm not saying it twice," I said, rolling my eyes as I realised I was just feeding his ego.

"I'm joking princesa. Do you wanna go somewhere? I feel like we've been in the house forever and maybe it will hint for them two to leave," he said smiling.
"They're our friends, stop being mean," I laughed.
"Fine fine, come with me then," he lifted me off the counter, even though I was fully capable of getting off myself, and headed towards the back door, grabbing a football on the way.

He set the ball down just a little bit before half way and we took turns booting it in the direction of the goal but our shots were nowhere even near on target due to our laughter.

"Stop making me laugh!" I said, taking a step back, about to kick the ball for about the tenth time. Just as I've gone to kick it, the little shit himself boots it to the left. "I was gonna get that one in!" I shouted, pushing him.
"I'm sure you were, princesa," he held his ribs and carried on laughing.
I sat on the astro, "You're getting it Junior."
"Yes, yes. Nothing less for your majesty," he mocked as he jogged over to where the ball had landed on the other end of the pitch.

His phone, that I was carrying for him in my pocket, starting ringing. I looked at the contact before holding the phone up in the air from my seat on the astroturf, "Ney, Pique's calling you!"

I had met Pique a few times and he seemed like a nice guy but I'd never spent any proper time with him to come to the conclusion on whether I liked him or not. I feel like football players were either really nice or really arrogant and there's never really an in between.

He jogged back over and sat down next to me, taking the phone from my hand and clicking answer.

"Olá my friend!" he said excitedly, making me smile. I liked seeing him happy.
"When?"
"Mhm."
"I have to check with my girlfriend first," he smirked at me and I wondered what they were talking about.
"I pull all the ladies, be quiet!"
"No I'm not lying."
"You'll meet her if we decide to go."
"No, we're keeping it a secret."
He looked at me, "Yeah beyond that."
I looked at him confused but he ignored me and carried on.
"I'm not allowed to say my girlfriends beyond beautiful?"
"But she is real!"
I laughed, gathering enough information to now know what they were talking about.
"Whatever, my very real girlfriend is waiting for me to get off the phone so I'll text you our answer later."
"I hate you."
"Yes, yes. Bye!"

"What was that about?" I laughed.
"The teams throwing a party tomorrow night to celebrate the games we've played recently. Wanna go?" He was stood up, in front of me now.
"Sure! You don't have to take me though if it's a boys get together, I don't mind."
"No! I want you to come, plus I have to convince them that my girlfriend is not imaginary," he laughed.
"Oh I'm glad you don't want me to come for any other reason," I said, rolling my eyes playfully.
"Oh shush, you know that's not what I meant."
He grabbed my hands and pulled me up from the floor and we headed inside, his arm over my shoulder.

Antonella and Messi were stood at the back door, Ant looking pissed and Leo sheepish. Neymar and I glanced at each other before pushing open the door.
"Sorry for getting angry, just the team isn't gonna be the same without you," Lionel apologised, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

Ney cracked a smile and hugged him before getting him in a headlock and they both started play fighting. Me and Ant looked at each other before bursting out laughing.

"Well at least that's sorted," I said, now closing the door behind me and walking further into the house.
"I wasn't gonna leave without him saying sorry, he was in the wrong here," Antonella said, still looking slightly annoyed.
"You looked like an angry mother, I loved it!" I laughed, causing her to too.
"We do seriously have to go though Mess, come on!" she shouted as she approached the front door.
"Yep yep, see ya guys at the party?" Leo asked, facing us but still walking backwards to the door.
We looked at each other before Junior answered for us, "Yeah probably."

We were laying on the sofa together, the TV playing in the background quietly.
"They didn't get the chance to catch on," I said, a little bit upset that still nobody knew.
He laughed, "You're welcome to tell them, you know?"
"Yeah but they're meant to figure it out!" I said as if it were the most obvious thing ever.
"I- appreciate you," he laughed again, kissing my cheek, "But you do know that we basically acted like a couple before actually dating so unless they see us having sex or something, they'll probably never find out."
"Ew stop!" I put a pillow between our faces, making him laugh.

My phone buzzed and Neymar moved the pillow back to read over my shoulder.
It was from Ant, "Check insta"
That was it? Growing worried, I opened Instagram to see my name in big letters and the post having over six million likes when it was only posted two hours ago.

It read, "Former Victoria Secret model, Amelia Machado, is the girl seen to have been spotted with Neymar Jr on many occasions. It took some digging but her identity has now been found. So here are the big questions, How do they know each other? Are they dating? Is she just in it for the money? Or is this another one of Neymar's many one nighters? Click on the link for more info and we'll update you soon!"

"Shit," I said, turning my phone off and moving closer to his chest.
"Hey, it's okay. They were bound to find out sooner or later princesa. So what? At least we can make it official now," he said, moving my hair back from my face and smiling at me. I really did love him, even if it's too soon to say out loud.
"Yeah, it could've been worse. At least I'm not getting compared to anyone yet," I laughed, although the laugh had no happiness backing it.

"Oh shut up! You know you're too perfect to be compared to anyone else!" he tickled my sides, making me erupt into laughter despite how I was feeling in that moment. I tried pushing him off but failed miserably.
"Stop!" I managed to breathe out in between laughs. He was laughing too and eventually took a break from murdering me.

"I feel like we should tell somebody," he sat up so now my legs went over his lap as my back was up against the arm rest.
We were both acting like excited little children.
"Rafa? Your Mãe or Pai?" I suggested, grinning.
"Yes!" he did a group facetime with Rafa and Nadine. Rafaella picked up first but we waited for his mum too as well before saying anything.

"Ok so I have something to tell you," he said to them as I eavesdropped for their reactions.
"What have you done now filho?" his mãe sounded exasperated and I stifled a laugh.
"It's about Amelia."
"You've fumbled it again, haven't you?" Rafa sounded annoyed.
"Filho I don't know why that girl puts up with you," I imagined Nadine shaking her head, disappointed.
"Why do you guys always automatically think I've messed up?" he laughed but asked genuinely, which made me feel a bit bad.
"Because you're Neymar," Raf said bluntly and I could no longer hold in my laugh. "Oh my god! Is she with you? Hey Amelia!"

I sat up and waved as he carried on talking.
"Anyways if I can finally tell you what I've been trying to for the past twenty million years, we're dating."
It was silent for a moment before both women started talking at once.
"About time!"
"Finally!"
"Treat her right or she takes your spot in our family!"

We laughed and spoke to them for a few more minutes before saying our goodbyes and ending the call.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

106K 2.5K 40
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 43.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
274K 11.3K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။