tachinowarui saga book 6: tai...

De blazeinferno4

the country of japan has a serious infection. one from the underworld. demons infest it seeking to unleash th... Mais

Part 2: water and fire.
part 3: under eden bloodbath
Part 4: sabato's punishment.
part 5: oath of scars
Part 6: the chaos arena
Part 7: ryuumon
Part 8: sokushitsuki
Part 9: fuki winter.
Part 10: the witch of steel.
Part 11: crimson queen
part 12: goodbye amidahara
part 13: the beginning of the end.
part 14: reunion & treachery
final chapter: end of nomad
bonus part: maid kyouiku
bonus 2: armored knight iris.
bonus part 3: space pirate sara
taimanin asagi bonus 4: prison battleship
bonus 5: azure starknight vs frozen eclipse
bonus 6: witches and winters
bonus 7: the winter and the war maiden.
wattpad exclusive: intro

Part 1: the frozen eclipse

1.4K 13 6
De blazeinferno4

My name is fuyu tachinowarui. And that's all I can remember. Which sucks cause I like to know why I'm waking up in a back alley. In a city in japan judging from the signs. I can read them. I sighed. I don't have any money. And besides. Any place where I could rent an apartment is probably closed by now.

"HELP ME!" a voice yelled. It sounded female. I ran after the voice deeper in the alley. To find a woman having her clothes ripped off by what I can only describe is orcs. They notice me.

"Hey kid. Beat it. Unless you want us to rip you apart!" the orc over the woman threatened.

"No. i don't think i will." i said. I then summoned a weapon. The aran halberd. The demons were shocked. And in only a few minutes all the orcs were now in two. Or missing their heads. I put my coat on the woman. It was blood soaked. But better than nothing.

"T-thank you." the woman said. Clearly scared out of her mind. Can't blame her. As she was almost raped by monsters.

"Just doing what's right...what are these things?" i asked.

"Demons...they terrorized japan for years. Killing men. And violating women. These are being led by the demon living in that penthouse. He goes by don'yokuna inpu in his human form. He's probably enjoying his special orders from under eden." the woman explained.

"Well. i do need a place to live. And it sounds like no one would miss him. This is the last time inpu makes life hell for anyone." i said as i walked towards the penthouse with the intention to kill.

"If you can. Please save the women. The girls at under eden have been enslaved." the woman said. I nodded and headed for that huge apartment building.

"What can i do for you today sir?" the desk clerk asked.

"I'm here to clean up the demon trash in the penthouse." i replied. He quickly turned into a demon and rushed at me. I shot him in the face with arashi. A shotgun of dark energy. I then jumped over the counter. And accessed the computer. Deactivating the lock to the penthouse. I then made my way up. And once the elevator door opened. I saw about 5 women naked with a bunch of demons looking on in lust. I got to work cleaning the place out. Blasting the demons with arashi and slashing them with the aran halberd. Once all the other demons were dead. I approached the final one. Inpu. i put my foot on his chest. And put arashi to his face.

"Do you know what your doing!? I've given a lot of money to ryuuji kuroi! The incubus king! You kill me! You make an enemy of him! And he's an enemy you don't want to make!" inpu yelled.

"That's fine. So am i." i said. I then pulled the trigger. Blowing his brains out. I then walked over to the girls. I smelled demonic magic on them. And saw seals on their stomachs. Most likely to make sure they didn't disobey their masters. I put a finger on the seals. And let out dark magic on them. Causing them to shatter. I then snapped my fingers. Giving them a fresh set of clothes. Of blask shirts, shoes and skirts.

"You're free now. Return to the lives that under eden has stolen from you." i said.

"Thank you. You're our hero." the girls said. They all went to the elevator. Though some gave me a kiss on the cheek before they left. I then began to clean up the mess. I gathered the bodies in a pile.

"Corruption!" I yelled. As a ball of darkness appeared in my hand. I then crushed it. The bodies then melted into black goo. I then got a mop and bucket from the janitor closet in the lobby. I then mopped up the black goo and blood. When I was done. My stomach grumbled. I checked the fridge. I expected to find something gross. But to my surprise and happiness. There was actually food here. Like fried rice chicken and shrimp. I was expecting human flesh. Good to know these demons have good palettes. At least. Though there is a lot of alcohol in the fridge as well. Guess these demons like getting hammered as well as getting railed.

I used the ingredients in the fridge to make chicken katsu. I then sat down on the huge couch and turned on the tv...it was on porn. Figures...it's all sex with these demons huh? After changing the channel. And deleting every recording on the system. I watched an anime called naruto.

"Huh. so sasuke was actually a girl named satsuki? Wonder why the fake identity?" i asked. I soon got my answer as the episode ended. That civilian council is just as awful as these demons. After another episode. I called it a day. I'm definitely keeping an eye on that series. I wonder if naruto is going to end up with hinata or satsuki. They're both waifu material. I think it's time to sleep. I then went into the bedroom. The bed was nicely made and clean. Guess the demons here had their fun time in the main room. I took of my jacket. Got into the comfy bed. And fell asleep.

The next morning.

I woke up and went into the bathroom. The toilet is in desperate need of cleaning. But the bath and shower were squeaky clean. And the bottles of body wash and shampoo were completely full. Guess the demons never showered or bathed...ew. After a nice refreshing bath. I wiped down with a towel. And snapped my finger to create a new clean set of clothes. A black shirt pants and shoes. Alongside a light blue trench coat. With purple stripes. I then turned on the tv. I saw a news report. And to my surprise. The reporter was interviewing the woman I saved. Alongside the under eden girls i freed. They talked about how they were saved by a handsome hero. And that struck a chord in me. They called me a hero. And that's i when started thinking. I have these powers. I could do some good for tokyo. Saving people. Fight demons. I don't care about fame. I just want japan to be safe to walk at night. Without the fear of being raped or killed by a demon. I turned off the tv. And went down the elevator. And left the lobby. I walked through town seeing if could find some demon killing work. Didn't hear anything that could lead me to another den of villainy. However i soon picked up a bizarre scent. One that was half human and half demon. It was approaching me fast. As soon as i turned around. My vision went black. As i felt two things soft and round in my face.

"Whar ir this?" i asked smothered.

"Please don't talk. It tickles!" a girl's voice vision was cleared. And i saw what my face was in...boobs. I blushed. The girl then got up. A saw a beautiful girl. With short blonde hair. And beautiful blue eyes. "Sorry about that." she said. She offered me a hand up. I took it. And got up.

"It's fine." i said as i was trying to get the fact that this girls big boobs were on my face a moment ago.

"Are you new here?" the girl asked.

"Yeah. my name's fuyu tachinowarui. What's yours?" i asked.

"Sakura igawa is my name!" the girl proudly replied. Looking down and seeing a piece of toast on the street. "Oh man...my toast." sakura said sadly. Poor girl must have been in a rush to school and her only breakfast was now ruined on the street. "Oh crap! I'm gonna be late." sakura yelled as she rushed to school...failing to notice that she had a grip on me. And was dragging me to her school. A teacher was standing in front of the gate.

"A second and you would have been late...and who's the young man behind you." the teacher said. She looked confused. And then turned around saw me.

"Oops! Sorry fuyu!" sakura yelled.

"It's fine." i replied.

"What school do you belong to?" the teacher asked.

"No school. I haven't signed up for one." i replied.

"Hmm. it's a bit late. But considering a few students have gone missing. Sakura. Head to your class room. Young man. Head to the principal's office." the teacher said. I did what he said.

Gosha academy/sakura pov.

I sat in class waiting for lectures to begin. Though i can only think about what's going on with fuyu. The teacher then entered the room alongside fuyu. Who was wearing our uniform.

"Alright class. Today we have a new student. Introduce yourself." the teacher said.

"My name is fuyu tachinowarui. I hope we get along. I guess?" fuyu said. Clearly confused by this outcome. I then heard the students in the room gossip.

"He's so confused. You think the principal just threw him in."

"That's gotta be dye. No way can someone be born with snow white hair. That only happens in anime."

"And what's up with that tattoo on his right cheek? Is that going all the way down?"

"You can dye your hair. But you can't dye your eyes. I didn't know purple irises were a thing."

"He certainly looks like an anime character. He's as handsome as one to boot."

"Maybe i'll ask him on a date later."

"Screw a date. He's invited to my bed."

"I'm certainly getting alot of attention. Aren't i?" fuyu asked with a sweatdrop.

"Can the new guy sit next to me?" i asked as i raised my hand.

"Sure. your seats next to sakura." the teacher said. Fuyu than sat down at the desk next to me.

"So this is what you and the principal talked about?" sakura asked.

"Yeah...i'm still confused. Why he made me a new student when he didn't know me or my history is odd...but then again the guy seemed to be in a rush to get me and the teacher who brought me in out of his office. Think we may have walked in on his private time." fuyu said. I giggled.

"Probably...hey. When school is over. You want to hang out?" i asked.

"Sure." fuyu replied with a nod and a smile. I couldn't help but smile.

"Alright! Quiet down!" the teacher yelled. The lesson began. I was looking forward to end of today. I made a new friend.

Gosha academy hallway/ fuyu pov.

As i was making my way to my next class. I was suddenly pulled in to an empty classroom by another student. And his two friends.

"Can i help you three?" i asked.

"Yeah! Why are you so close to that hot babe sakura!?" one of them said.

"Yeah. I've been trying into her skirt for months. And you've gotten closer when you just got here!" another guy said.

"Well maybe that's the problem here guys. That you don't see her as a girl. But just an object to fuck. I'm not trying to fuck her. But if she wants to with me? Then I won't say no. but i'm okay with just being friends. A girl wants to be with a guy who respects her and sees her as a human being. Not some pig who only wants her body." i said. Causing the three guys to look at me with anger.

"Are you calling us pigs!?" one guy asked.

"Can a pig do this!?" another guy yelled. As he aimed a punch to my face. Alongside his friend. But i quickly ducked under. And walked up like walls before I kicked both of them in the face.

"Oh you're dead now!" the guy yelled. As he and his friend got up. I grinned ant got into a brawler position.

Gosha academy gymnasium/ sakura pov.

It was gym class. I wondered what was taking fuyu so long. But just before class started. Fuyu arrived. I saw blood on his knuckles.

" . You were almost late. I hope you're ready for gym." the coach said.

"I'm more than ready. I warmed up on the way here." fuyu said with a grin. Three guys exited the boys locker room. I almost didn't recognize them considering how bruised they are. But i regonized them as the creeps who wanted to fuck me. They most likely tried to bully fuyu. But instead got their asses kicked. Fuyu's quite the brawler. I once again heard the students gossip.

"Yikes. What the hell happened to them?"

"They pick a fight with a kangaroo?"

"More like a bear."

"Aren't they the three who are constantly ogling girls and bullying guys?"

"Looks like they bullied the wrong person this time."

"Think it was that handsome white haired new guy?"

"Nice to see you made it fuyu. Despite the...distraction." i said. As i knew what happened to this punks. He looked away and blush.

"N-nice to see you two." fuyu said. I was wearing my gym outfit. I smiled as I knew that he thought it was sexy. But I'm glad he's being a gentleman. Today the girls played volleyball. While the guys played dodgeball. The three bullies were aiming for fuyu. But he caught two of the throws. While dodging the third. He than threw the balls back at the bullies...and nailing them in the crotches. They let out a high pitch noise as they fell to the ground. The girls laughed. While the guys cringed. Glad i got to have a good laugh because after gym. I have to head to my special lecture...that's what they call my taimanin training.

Gosha academy school gates/fuyu pov.

I stood at the entrance. Waiting for sakura. I took a while but she soon ran up to me.

"Sorry. My special lecture took longer than expected." sakura said. Out of breath.

"No problem. Shall we." I said. I went with sakura to a mall. It was quite the experience. Seeing everything the store's has to offer. We had a few good laughs at the prank shop. Checked out clothing. Fashion wasn't my thing. And sakura couldn't find a bra that fit her to save her life. We were soon approached by a well dressed man

"Pardon me. But i'm the owner of a restaurant within this mall. You saved my daughter from being raped by orcs. So as thanks. You can order anything from my restaurant. Completely free of charge." the owner said as he led us to his restaurant. Quite the fancy place...what the hell. I'm hungry. And judging from the loud roar. So was sakura.

"So. you saved his daughter from being raped? How did you do it?" sakura asked.

"I just got lucky. It had its back turned. And i whacked it the head with something heavy." i replied. I didn't like lying to my first friend. But i'm not willing to talk about my powers...just yet.

"I see..." sakura said. Clearly not believing me. I then looked around the restaurant and saw a woman with long blue hair sitting at a table alone. She then took out her phone. But whoever she was trying to call didn't answer.

"Looks like some poor woman got stood up." I said. Sakura then looked over to where I was looking.

"That's my big sis! Kyousuke would never stand her up." sakura yelled. Her sister then looked around and noticed us. She got up from her seat and walked towards us.

"Sakura? Surprised to see you here. And who is your new friend?" Sakura's sister asked.

"My name is fuyu tachinowarui. It's nice to meet you." i said.

"Nice to see my little sister meet such a polite young man. My name is asagi igawa." asagi said.

"I can't believe Kyousuke would stand you up. That's not like him at all!" sakura yelled. Asagai looked down on the ground sad.

"Well. why not join us? Drown your sorrows in overindulgence. Everything we're ordering is completely free." I said.

"Really? Why?" asagi asked.

"Fuyu here saved the owners daughter from being raped by an orc." sakura quickly replied. She looked at me with an raised eyebrow.

"I snuck up behind it and hit it with something heavy." i quickly said. Asagi than shrugged.

"Polite and brave? My sister found a keeper. And i think i will take up your offer." asagi said. Sakura blushed. I chuckled. After a pretty big meal. I returned home. Watched some anime.

"Huh. second time around. Tatsumi has gotten quite good at swaying women. I hope he succeeds in changing their fates." i said as i watched the second season of akame ga kill. Or rather as it's called. Kill the second chance. I don't get the kill part. But i definitely get the second chance part. I then went to bed. To get ready for another day.

Three days later.

I finally got some good info on demons. Apparently a nearby city is infested with demons. Constantly indulging in their lusts. I looked down from a nearby rooftop. And saw everyone. They looked human but their red eyes told me otherwise. They indulged in all their vices. Beer. human flesh. Women. Being gangbanged on the streets. With money left all over their bodies. It was time to clean up. I jumped down and impaled one of them. He was the first of many that would die tonight.

Three hours later.

It was dirty work. But that city was now clean. And safe enough for decent folk. I arrived back in tokyo. And found myself in a park. I wiped the blood off my face and hair with a wet towel. And quickly changed my clothes to clean ones. I sat on a bench to catch my breath. As i looked around. I saw asagi approaching a man with short brown hair. Must be kyousuke. But something was wrong. Kyousuke reeked with the dark smell of demons. I got up and walked slowly towards them. No need to rush. Yet. kyosuke. Got on one knee and opened a small box. This would have been rather sweet if it wasn't for this smell. Maybe it's a false alarm. But i should keep my guard up in case it isn't.

"Will you marry me asagi?" Kyosuke asked. Asagi then shed tears of joy.

"Yes! I will!" asagi yelled in joy. As she put on the ring. She suddenly looked shock. "I-i can't move!" asagi yelled. I then heard a female chuckle. I looked and saw that it came from a woman with short purple hair. An outfit that wouldn't look off on a bdsm prostitute. Armed with claws. "O-oboro!? I thought you were dead!" asagi yelled.

"It's funny how the world works. One minute someone is supposedly dead. And the next. You're alive and looking for payback." orboro said with a cruel smirk. As she approached asagi

"Kyousuke! Run!" asagi yelled.

"Oh i don't think he will. Come here kyosuke." orboro said. Motioning a finger. Which kyosuke did without hesitation. He then transformed into a monster.

"W-what did you do to him!?" asagi yelled.

"Well. asagi. I found him wondering the street at night. Thought it would be perfect to get revenge on you. Though i needed to persuade him. In a way. And i must say he felt really good under me. And soon enough he was under my spell." Oboro said proudly. Squeezing her own breast as she did it. I don't know what disgusted me more. The fact that she did this to an innocent man who had nothing to do with this. Or the fact she's getting off on asagis pain. I had enough of this. Time to make my presence known.

"So that's why she got stood up! Can't go to a date. When's been kidnapped raped and turned into monster by some crazy slut with claws!" I yelled. They all looked in my direction.

"And who are you? Are you friends with asagi?" oboro asked.

"No he's not! He's just some stranger!" asagi desperately yelled.

"Oh we both know that's a lie. I think i'll have my fun with him next." oboro said. She snapped her fingers. As seven more demons appeared and surrounded me.

"Fuyu! Run!" asagi yelled.

"Bring him to me. Than i'll let you have some fun with asagi!" orboro yelled. Before any of these ugly beasts could put their hands on me. I slammed my fist into the ground. Freezing it. The seven orcs surrounding me were then impaled with ice spikes. The ice then shattered. I then summoned my halberd. Much to the shock of asagi and oboro.

"I didn't want the igawa siblings to know about my power yet. But screw it. I'm not gonna stand back while asagi is violated by her boyfriend turned monster and orcs. For the amusement of some crazy slut with every std under the sun!" i yelled. Oboro gritted her teeth in anger.

"Sic em. Kyousuke." oboro commanded. The monster that was once kyousuke rushed at me. I quickly side stepped and tripped him. I then put my foot on his back.

"Whatever oboro did to you. She has done you wrong. I only hope you and asagi can forgive me for this." i said. I stabbed my halberd through kyousuke's head, ending his life. I then looked at oboro. "You're next you perverted vile whore." i said. My voice cold. She tried to stab me with her claws. But her arms were grabbed by a dark clone of myself. My shadow. I approached asagi. Took the ring off her finger. And froze it and shattered it. In my hand. I then approached oboro. Who was still being held by my shadow. I looked at her with utter disdain.

"You turned an innocent man into a monster. Just to hurt his girlfriend. And then you planned to have the monster that was once her boyfriend rape her. Alongside a bunch of other monsters." i said.

"And i enjoyed it...what's your point?" oboro asked.

"My point is that this was an incredibly vile and wicked act." i said. I then put my hand on her chain and pulled her head up. "The wicked must be punished." i said. As i then gave her two hard slugs across the face. Causing her to fall to the ground. "It's not over yet." i said. I grinded my heel against her back. Causing her to scream in pain. "I feel better." i said with a grin. Oboro tried to get up. But i wasn't having it. "I think It's time for bed!" i yelled. As I then impaled her with my halberd. She coughed up blood.

"You will pay for this! You white haired brat!" Oboro yelled.

"You're still alive? Guess that means I can add some humiliation to your punishment." i said. I nodded at my shadow. Who than ripped off orboros clothes. Leaving her completely naked. I then pulled my halberd out. I walked towards asagi who had a shocked expression on her face.

"Y-you." obro said i turned around. And saw her using her to cover her breasts. "Just you wait. When i come back. I will be torturing you and asagi! Both of you will pay!" oboro yelled. I responded with a deadpan look. And summoning arashi. I pointed at her. Only for her to throw a small pellet which caused a flash. When I regained my sight. She was long gone.

"Do your worst bitch." i said. I turned around "you alright asagi?" i asked.

"Physically? Yes. emotionally. No." asagi said as tears rolled down her face. I picked up kyousuke's body and i went to a bit of ground and started digging. Once I was finished. I put his body in. and buried it. I made makeshift cross out of sticks.

"This is the best we can do for now. I really am sorry about this asagi." i said.

"No...Kyousuke wouldn't have wanted to hurt me. Thanks for saving me." asagi said.

"Listen. About who that woman was. And about my powers. Those are topics that can wait....after tonight...you need to rest." i said.

"Yes...tomorrow. I will explain who that woman was. And you will explain your powers." asagi said. I escorted her back home. I waved goodbye. And went back to the penthouse. I get the feeling that I made a really powerful enemy tonight.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

61K 7.6K 93
In the search of her goddess mother who abandoned her on birth, Jevelene leaves behind a cold Italy to the magical kingdom of Alkinshime in the icebe...
2.8K 76 12
in a world where depravity, murder and violence that was wrought by both demons and corrupt men, a night that ushered in the autumn a fire on the out...
26.2K 325 11
(THIS STORY IS FOR PEOPLE OVER 18!!! THERE WILL BE GORE AND VIOLENCE AND SWEARING!!) Tokyo....A city full of Humans in broad daylight, every human go...
3.1K 55 11
Kyle was a competent worker everyone can depend on, until his girlfriend, who he engaged to, cheated on him with a guy that hates him, causing him to...