Chainsaw man x Nezuko reader

Od Kirasfire

I don't see a lot of chainsaw man stories but yeah I'll make one! 2# in Aki (12/15/2022) 2# in demon slayer (... Více

~𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘰~
~𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵~
~𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1~
~𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2~
~𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4~
~𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5~

~𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3~

6.8K 231 22
Od Kirasfire

Wisteria

Those were the flowers that would always catch your eye. You're family loved them they cherished them. You always wondered why but at the same time you too loved them as well. You recognized them the moment you woke up from the day after that dreadful night.

Before you woke up though, you heard a voice.

"Nezuko."

You could barely hear it but it was still there you wondered, who is this Nezuko? Do you know them? We're they related to you? You wanted to know.

You heard it again but this time, louder.

"Nezuko!"

There is was again. The voice sounded familiar like you knew the person you're whole life. You noticed you were surrounded by darkness you didn't want to be here before you could panic you heard the voice again followed by a feeling of warmth.

"Nezuko!"

Deciding you didn't want to be here any longer you ran towards the voice.

"Nezuko!!"

Coming closer to the sound you found a sight that you did not want to see again the bodies of your family in the place that you use to call home. You felt like you were drowning, you couldn't breathe, panicking you tried to reach out for anything or anyone that could help you.

Your eyes dilated as they shook with fear, you begun to accept deaths warm embrace but suddenly you were pulled out and held closely.

You felt multiple arms around you, the feeling was something you haven't felt since that night you didn't want to let go you were about to speak until you heard a voice.

"We're so sorry we left you alone we wish we could be there with you and hold you like we use to there was so much we haven't told you but the most important thing you need to know is protect humans,they are your family."

The moment you heard that you felt two more auras, turning around your met with a boy with red hair and hanafuda earrings and a female with black longs hair with red tips they both smiled at you with such kindness.

The boy opened his mouth to speak as his sister held out a bamboo muzzle towards you "even though you do not know us we're here to help and we are both sorry you have to bear this burden we we're one once in your shoes but remember you'll never be alone."

You slowly took the muzzle as you held it gently you looked at the muzzle your attention was brought back to the two people in front of you when you felt hands placed softly on your head. You turned your attention back to the two they both spoke at the same time catching you by surprise.

"We are Tanjiro and Nezuko Kamado we are here to guide you, help you and support you are bond will not and can not be broken you are family."

They spoke so softly and kindly their presence itself was showing the bond you all shared, emotions, experiences, everything.

Your family hugged you from behind as the Kamado siblings kept their hands on your head.

"We'll always be here for you goodluck Y/n we love you."

__________

When Makima took you in the muzzle that was presented to you was found in your hands when you woke up. You were in state of hunger, you didn't know where you were, your thoughts raced as your stomach growled you wanted to eat something, no someone.

As if sensing your stress you heard a voice, that same voice.

"Calm down it's okay we're here."

You started to calm down and looked at the muzzle it was like the voice was coming from there you wanted to hear it more. You put on the muzzle and like a switch you were fast asleep again.

"Sweet dreams Y/n-chan."

___________

When you met Makima you had an uneasy feeling from her but you warmed up to her in due time. You met her coworkers and even started working where she worked at.

You were adored by everyone despite being a demon. They were against you working there at first but when they saw you for who you really were they accepted you.

From then on you worked with everyone you were a hard worker and always put everyone before yourself, remembering the words that you were told "protect humans."

You mostly went on missions as Makima eyes and ears you observed the missions and reported back to the female. Sometimes you would jump in and save the others from devils.

Speaking of observing you were with Aki and Denji. "So the fiend in question is held up in the second story." The officer explained to you three as you held Aki's hand.

You were assigned to observe since Denji was new despite Aki's distaste of the whole thing of you being near Denji he was at least happy you were holding his hand he refused to let you hold Denji's.

The officer then continued "we'll let you devil hunters take it from here." Once the officer finished another one spoke up, facing you and Aki he spoke "got a rookie tagging along Hayakawa? Y/n-chan?" He asked you both, referring to Denji.

Aki didn't give an answer but you let out happy hums of agreement in answering his question.

You all then walked inside. You looked around the area as Aki held your hand firmly just in case. Denji looked around as well before speaking "so, what's this fiend thing?"

"Please, they cover fiends in school." The black haired male answered a bit annoyed at Denji's lack of knowledge. Denji replied back at the male with a bit of annoyance "I didn't go to school." Aki a bit shocked at his answer decided to lighten up on him "Devils who take control over corpses are fiends."

Taking a few steps forward Aki gently pulled you with him as he looked down at you his gaze going soft once he seen you. You turned around looking at the blonde who has yet to move. You gently grab his arm, taking him with you both as you all ascended the stairs.

Denji had a coat of red on his cheeks at your actions he could never get over your charm the blush went away once he realized something "wait that would make me one." You gave a hum in disagreement as Aki explained it to the blonde "Y/n-chan is right, they have very distinctive features." You all then stopped in front of a door. Aki continued "You'll see what I mean soon enough."

Aki let go of your hand as he gently moved you back. He then positioned himself in front of the door before kicking it down. The first thing you all seen was a pale man, wearing what seems to be a grey jumpsuit and he was slightly bald with spiked black hair framing his head.

The unidentified male was eating a white bird raw, blood was dripping off his hand and pouring onto the floor a puddle of blood was already accumulated in front of him, once Aki kicked down the door his attention was on you three.

"Fiends have a devil's personality and your going to kill this one." Aki spoke out calmly he then continued "turn devil and show us what you can do." (A/n: I'm sorry but he is so hot okay back to the story-) "that will help us determine how useful you are."

Denji looked at you both before his attention was taken away by the fiend who started to speak in a raspy wistfully voice "Don't look or I'll poke your eyes out before I kill you! Damn devil hunters! I damn you to hell and back!" The fiend then dashed towards you three but before he could do anything Denji raised the axe in his hand and cut the fiends head off.

Blood sprayed everywhere as the corpses fell to the ground. The fiends head rolling away from the rest of his body. You watched from behind Aki, you gripped onto the back of his shirt. It's not like you were scared or disturbed you seen this type of stuff before, you had no remorse for devils but the blood is what set you off.

Aki, noticing your distress, pulled you close and started to speak to Denji "hey why didn't you turn into a devil?"

Denji turned around to face him as he started to speak "well..when I kill things with my powers it's messed up like super cruel and I was thinking how stupidly close I was to ending up like beetle face here." He continued as Aki stared at him "the bottom line is I wanted to make it painless if I could."

Aki leaned down and whispered something in your ear before walking towards Denji. Aki placed his hand on Denji's head and shoved it into the window "you know the real bottom line? Fiends are devils no place for sympathy when hunting them know what else? Me and Y/n-chan witnessed devils kill are families right in front of us I won't ever forgive any demon after what they done to her." He whispered the last part.

Aki continued "I've had drinks with those cops outside their risking their lives to protect the people they hold the most dear everyone is serious about this but you I want any devil i slaughter to be as painful as possible then there's you, the sap who wants to be buddies with them."

"The only demon I'll ever be friends with is Y/n-chan she shouldn't even be classified as a demon she's way more than that." Aki finished. Your eyes widen as you smiled happily behind your muzzle.

Denji's eyes widened at the end of Aki's monologue before answering "I'll gladly be a devils friend if they offer, I don't have any friends maybe except for Y/n-chan." The blonde tried to peak around Aki to look at you with hopeful eyes.

Aki's eyes widened before he let go of the males head "I'll remember that, believe me." He turned around to walk away before he was interrupted by you giving him a tight hug. His eyes widened in surprise at your speed and the sudden gesture.

The males gaze soften as a soft smile rose on his face. He rubbed your head affectionately 'I'll always protect you.' He thought staring at you fondly. You then gave Denji a hug as well catching him by surprise too, the male hugged you back "thank you Y/n-chan." You hummed happily before going back to Aki and grabbing his out stretched hand you both walked out.

Denji watched you walk out a small blush appearing on his face. That day he changed his perspective 'you really are a angel!'

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

368K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
124K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
569K 34.9K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...