IDOL || 𝐦. 𝐚𝐜𝐀𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧

By wishwyn

πˆπƒπŽπ‹ it was almost clichΓ©, like straight out of a movie. who would have known that your one-night stand ... More

𝐒𝐝𝐨π₯: 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐒𝐭𝐬
[⁰⁰¹] the lucky one
⁰⁰² c u girl
⁰⁰³ 505
β±βΏα΅—α΅‰Κ³Λ‘α΅˜α΅ˆα΅‰ mikasa ackerman
⁰⁰⁴ talk
⁰⁰⁡ hello?
⁰⁰⁢ 1950
⁰⁰⁷ mariposa
⁰⁰⁸ in betweenin'
⁰⁰⁹ washing machine heart
⁰¹⁰ jealous girl
[⁰¹¹] all the things she said
[⁰¹²] slow down
⁰¹⁴ scared
⁰¹⁡ mixed signals
⁰¹⁢ last words of a shooting star
⁰¹⁷ bloom later
⁰¹⁸ after the storm
⁰¹⁹ west coast
[²⁰] as it was
⁰²¹ cherry wine
⁰²² training wheels
⁰²³ halcyon age
⁰²⁴ illicit affairs
[⁰²⁡] beautiful
⁰²⁢ sour times
[⁰²⁷] stargazing
⁰²⁸ miss americana and the heartbreak prince
⁰²⁹ liability
⁰³⁰ manta rays
⁰³¹ silk chiffon
[⁰³²] honey
credits + post-credit scenes

⁰¹³ 5:30

2.2K 76 63
By wishwyn

The sun comes up and I see you here
I should get up but baby I just don't care. . .

────────

You come into consciousness as the blaring of an unfamiliar alarm echoes in your ears, your heart beating rapidly from the systematic sound. Your eyes reluctantly open, still heavy from sleep, blinking once, then twice. Slowly, your vision begins to focus and you realise you were in a bedroom. Whose? You weren't so sure.

You then register a weight on your side mumble a hoarse "sorry," before it begins to shift so that it leans over your body to stop said alarm.

In your disoriented state, you mumble an incoherent response before you snuggle deep into the sheets with the intent to fall back asleep. Since when were your sheets this comfortable? And your pillows too? Don't even get yourself started on the mattress.

Wait. Memories of last night came rushing into the forefront of your mind. It was as if mental floodgates had been opened, allowing the flow of information that you had still yet to fully process. Snapping your eyes open, you felt as if you had become acutely aware of everything. How the sheets felt on your skin, the cool temperature of the room, and how the clothes on your body weren't tailored to your fit.

Sitting up, your consciousness had completed filling you in on the events of your previous night. Here were the facts: Mikasa invited you for dinner, you slept with her, and then you... Slept with her – in the non-euphemistic sense, that is.

Amidst your drowsy revelation, it took some time for you to realise that the weight on your side had long disappeared. You hear the shuffling of curtains as light seeps into your eyes and illuminates the once-dim room.

Your eyes do a quick scan of the room: A contemporary painting on the wall, a lone plant that stood in the corner of her room, a lounge chair with a fur throw tossed over its backrest, a photo frame containing a photo of Mikasa, Eren, and Armin from when they were younger, and more that your sleep-deprived brain had yet to process. The colour palette of her room, you note, consists of muted colours: whites, grays, blacks, and other neutral colours. Her room was simplistic, nothing out of the ordinary to note.

Turning your head to the right, you see Mikasa standing by a window. Your eyes land on her first, and then the sky. In-between night and day, blues, purples, and pinks fought for space in the atmospheric canvas as the stars slowly faded away. The silhouette of the city seemed so small from Mikasa's apartment view when in reality, you were the small one in comparison.

"Slept well?" Mikasa's sleep-ridden voice asks. Her voice had a husk to it, like the comforting sound of footprints on gravel. Her arms were stretched high above her head, and her shirt lifted ever so slightly to expose her toned midriff.

You wipe the sleep away from your eyes. "Yeah," you respond, repressing a yawn.

"Good, good." She muses. "Sorry about the alarm, I forgot to change it last night..."

You flick your eyes to the clock on her bedside table. 5:34 AM it read. This was way earlier than your usual wake-up time, especially when your starting time was eight-thirty.

"S'okay," you slur as you fought hard to keep yourself awake. "Do you usually wake up this early?"

Suddenly, you felt a dip at the base of the bed around where your feet would be. "Mostly, yeah. Sometimes earlier," Mikasa responds as she sat down.

You nod your head in understanding. Sounds brutal, especially when you thought your eight-thirty start was bad enough.

The closer she was to you, however, the closer you were able to observe her bedhead. It was messy for lack of a better word, with pieces of raven hair sticking out in an incredibly dishevelled manner. A stark contrast to the effortless Mikasa you were used to seeing bringing an amused smile to your lips.

"What's so funny?" She questions, head tilting slightly to the side.

A whisp of laughter escapes your lips. "Your hair, it's just- I'm not used to seeing it like this." Her hands immediately dart to her hair in an attempt to brush it smooth with her fingers.

"What, messy? Believe me, everyone makes fun of me for it," she says, a small pout forming on her lips.

You shake your head, a smile on your lips. "No, no. It's cute, Mika."

"I think you're just making fun of me at this point," she replies, hands still in her hair.

"No," you say, drawing out the 'o' as you make your way next to her. "I swear, it's cute. A little funny, but cute."

"Sure," she huffs once she had finished grooming her hair to a somewhat presentable point.

The more awake you became, the more pensive you grew. What were you supposed to do now? Were you supposed to leave her apartment? How were you supposed to get to work? Could you even make it to work on time?

"Y/n? You there?" You hear Mikasa's voice call, breaking you out of your stupor.

"Hm? Oh, yeah. It's just- What's the plan for today?"

"Oh," She responds, raking a hand through her slightly-tamed hair. "If you want, I can either drop you off at your dorm or you can come with me to set. Although, you'd be really early."

You weighed your options in your head. On one hand, your dorm was a thirty-minute commute from Mikasa's apartment or a twelve-minute drive by car so you would arrive home latest at six. However, MAPPA Studios was an hour's commute from your dorm, a commute that was one of the worst parts of your day. Especially since it was during the peak of the morning rush hour.

On the other hand, if you were to travel with Mikasa, you'd probably be on set by six-thirty with nothing to do. Then there was the issue with your stuff. You left all of your work-related items at your dorm which you kind of, really needed.

But god, did you hate that hour commute. You were so desperate to make this work in a way where you would miss it.

"I don't have any of my work things on me. Is it ok for you to drop me off at my dorm so I can get my things and then go to set together?"

A beat of silence passes. "Yeah, of course. I should've thought of that myself," Mikasa responds, sounding sincere.

"Really? Are you sure?" You didn't want to overstay your welcome with her, especially with how accommodating she had already been with you.

She waves you off with a flick of her wrist. "Y/n, seriously, it's fine. I'm more than happy to. Just think of it as thanks for last night."

You feel your face flush hot at her words, hanging your head low as a teasing smirk appears on her lips. In your peripheral you see her get up from her spot on the bed.

"Where are you going?" You ask.

"To make us breakfast," she says. "Feel free to freshen up in the meantime."

"Yeah, ok. Thanks."

The corners of her mouth lift as her eyes softly crinkle at you in means to form a delicate smile on her face. "Anytime, Y/n."

-

"Hey, I'm back." You were panting as you swiftly settled into Mikasa's passenger seat, buckling your seatbelt. You had gathered all of your things in haste, as well as getting dressed into a new set of clothes.

You even had the opportunity to touch up the hickeys on your neck with some concealer.

"Perfect," she says as she starts the car. "Hey, I completely forgot to mention but is it ok if Eren comes with us? We usually carpool together. Makes things easier for the both of us."

"Oh," you reply as you fiddle with the hem of your shirt. "Yeah, sure. Does he know I'm here?"

You watch as she turns the wheel left. "Yeah, I called him while you were getting your stuff."

You nodded your head along. It's not that you minded, per se. You just that you felt... Awkward. Out of place. It wasn't hard for you to feel that way when it seemed like the whole world wanted the two of them to end up together.

Perhaps that was an exaggeration, but it wasn't hard to come to that conclusion when the pair would constantly have articles written about their relationship, have fan accounts dedicated towards the two of them, have #Eremika trending on Twitter whenever the two of them do so much as breath in the same direction, and more. In fact, to anyone who wasn't an active fan of the actors, it would be so easy to misinterpret the nature of their relationship to the point where you would believe the two of them were actually dating.

It would have been a perfect romance, the two of them together. Two actors, whose characters are shipped together on the show, fall for each other in real life after years of working together. You understood the appeal. You would find it swoon-worthy too if it weren't for the fact that you liked Mikasa. So much.

"So have you and Eren ever been a thing?" You find yourself blurting as you looked out your window. You curse your sleep-deprived brain that had caused your lack of filter.

You hear a strangled noise escape the back of Mikasa's throat. "What? No, where's this even coming from?"

"Um..." You mumble for lack of a better excuse. "Just curious," you say with a shrug of your shoulders.

"Right," Mikasa nodded. Although, you could tell there was more she wanted to say by the way she pursed her lips.

The rest of the car ride progressed in tense silence. The only sound that remained was the hum of the car's engine and the cheery pop song playing on the radio. But no matter how cheerful the song was, still tense did the air remain. You remained staring outside your passenger window, while Mikasa's eyes focused on the road. Whenever your curiosity got the best of you, you would occasionally flick your eyes towards her. Her lips would be pressed into a thin line, while a serious look would play on her face.

Finally, Mikasa's car stopped in front of a modern-looking house you assumed to be Eren's. To call his house nice would be an understatement. It stood tall, made of all concrete and glass. The house's exterior soaked up the light from the sun, with windows reflecting said light to give a 'sparkling' appearance. Lush greenery lined the house's entrance adding to the house's impressive outside appearance.

A sigh registers in your left ear as well as the unbuckling of a seatbelt. Shortly after, a weight settles on your thighs, trapping you in your seat. Tearing your eyes away from the window, you come to find Mikasa straddling your lap with her toned thighs, her arms coming to rest on either side of your seat.

"Mikasa?" You call, eyes slightly widened.

"Don't tell me your jealous again," she sighs as she brushes a strand of her out of your face.

"No, I'm not," you stutter as her breath remains hot on your face.

"Uh-huh... So why did you ask if I was dating Eren?"

"Well," you stammer out. "I don't know, everyone thinks you're dating him,"

She raises her eyebrows in question. "And do you?"

"Well no, otherwise I wouldn't- Um..." What were you even doing with her? Were you dating? Or was this just a situationship type of thing?

"Wouldn't...?" She echoes, her tone beckoning you to complete your sentence.

"I don't know. Be doing whatever this is with you," you confess. Your mouth clamps shut as you look at her expectantly. Your heart was pounding as your eyes search hers for any form of reaction. But god was her poker face good. Perks of being a seasoned actress you suppose.

You felt a weight lift off your shoulder when she finally smiles at you, your stomach filling with butterflies at the sight.

"Well, I happen to like whatever this is." She begins to lick a slow, tantalising, stripe up your neck before coming close to your ear, breath tickling your earlobe. "I don't want it to stop."

Warmth began to bloom in your chest as she started to nip at your ear, her hands resting on your shoulders. "Mikasa," you call as she moves her lips to the underside of your jaw. "What about Eren?"

You see as she rolls her eyes. "Don't worry about him. He always takes forever to come down." She leans down once more, pausing right before her lips touch yours. It was intoxicating as you breathed each other's air, the sensation causing you to feel dizzy.

Growing impatient, your hands wrapped around her neck as you captured your lips with hers, immediately being greeted by the taste of her strawberry chapstick. You were still antsy about Eren's arrival but found that you couldn't care less as you threaded your fingers through her hair, running them through her raven locks. Your heart was pounding, your heartbeat travelling to your head as your entire body buzzed with excitement.

Her lips moved in tandem with yours before you began sucking on her bottom lip, eliciting a gasp from the girl on your lap. You disconnect your lips from hers with a pop, allowing yourself a few moments of breath before indulging yourself once more.

This time, Mikasa's tongue found its way into your mouth, blood rushing through your veins as you massaged her tongue with yours. You moaned into the kiss as her hands made their way under your bra, and onto your breasts, kneading your nipples as she pleased.

The scene was crude, erotic, and scandalous. But you didn't care. You didn't care because you were with Mikasa, and she didn't seem to care either. You two wanted each other. It was so obvious.

Knock knock.

Mikasa ripped herself away from your body at the sudden noise. Turning your head, your eyes widen at the source of the sound.

It was Eren.

On his face, he had an unamused look painted on his features. His lips were drawn into a small frown while his eyes portrayed the notion that he was so done. Like a deer caught in headlights, you stare at Mikasa with wide eyes to portray your distress, and quite frankly, embarrassment. Mikasa sighs, unamused herself as she gets off you and climbs into the driver's seat.

You hear the rear door of the car open, shortly before you watch Eren settle into the back through the car's rearview mirror.

"How much of that did you see?" Mikasa questions as she fixes her clothes in the mirror.

"Not a lot. But even then, what I saw was too much," Eren replies, seemingly scarred from the experience.

"Sorry," Mikasa mumbles back as she begins the car's engine.

Silence quickly overtakes the car as the three of you stew in mortification. You remained head downcast, fiddling with the hem of your shirt to distract yourself from the fact that you absolutely wanted to disappear and jump outside of Mikasa's car.

"Ahem," you hear Eren obviously clear his throat into the prolonged silence.

"What, Eren?" Mikasa sighs, face still beat red.

You hear Eren kiss his teeth in frustration. "So you gonna introduce me, or you just gonna leave me hanging?"

"Shit," Mikasa curses as she weaves a hand through her hair. "Sorry, you're right. Eren, this is Y/n. Y/n, that's Eren."

Gathering all the strength currently in your body, you turn around to face the man and put the most friendly smile you could muster on your face. "Hi, it's nice to meet you."

Green eyes stared back into yours as a warm expression overtook his face. "Likewise, Y/n. Glad to finally meet the girl Mikasa's been obsessing over."

You didn't know that. You turn to look at Mikasa whose face was undoubtedly red at this point, her hands gripping the steering wheel hard.

"Really?" Your voice had a melodic tilt to it. "Wow, you're obsessed with me? Didn't know you liked me that much, Mika."

A beat of laughter phases through Eren's lips. "Oh wow, she even has a nickname for you. No wonder you're whipped, Mika."

"Eren, shut up!" Mikasa hisses as she glares at him through the rearview mirror

A smug look appears on Eren's face as he raises his hands in surrender. "Apologies, I forgot that only Y/n can call you that."

You let out an amused laugh as an embarrassed pout appears on Mikasa's face. Her eyes remained stubborn on the road as she refused to look at either you or Eren.

"Aw, Mikasa," you coo as you reach over from your seat to play with her hair. "How sweet of you!"

As the car comes to a stop light, she brushes your fingers off her with a pointed glare. "I should have never introduced you two," she mumbles, face still flushed red. A feeling of warmth forms in your chest as you reflect on the scene in front of you. You felt nice, humoured as you and Eren took turns teasing Mikasa, a cheerful way to start your day off in a good mood. You had nothing to worry about.

"Mikasa, are you embarrassed?" Eren gasps with a teasing gravitas. His eyebrows were scrunched together in faux concern as he leaned in between you and Mikasa's seats. "There's no shame in admitting you like Y/n-"

"-Eren I swear to god I'm gonna kick you out of this fucking car."

-

Being two hours early to set, especially when you were only running on a couple hours of sleep, meant you desperately wanted to find the closest comfortable surface to lay on and stay asleep for a long time. Especially when the time you actually started came around since you already felt so over it by then.

Sure, Mikasa let you sleep in her trailer while she was getting her hair and makeup done, but you somehow felt worse after your phone alarm woke you up from a less-than-substantial one-hour nap. You could barely keep yourself awake as Alice was doing the daily rundown that you and the other interns were meant to do before the three of you were to go about your days.

"Y/n!" You hear Alice's chipper voice call, snapping you wide awake.

"Yes?" You reply, rapidly blinking to will the sleepiness away.

A cup of coffee was suddenly thrust into your eyesight, the smell alone already making you feel one hundred times better about yourself.

"I was asked to give this to you," Alice says with a smile as you gratefully take the cup out of her hands.

"Oh." You had no idea who this could have come from. Usually, coffee was reserved for people higher on the set hierarchy. "Thank you," you reply, a tired smile overtaking your face.

"Don't thank me, thank the person who got it for you," she replies, still somehow smiling. Why was she always smiling?

You saw the other interns' eyes widen as they stared at the drink in your hand. Anna even had her mouth pressed in a thin line as she oggled the drink in envy.

As soon as Alice walked away, the two other interns found the opportunity to bombard you with questions.

"Y/n," Anna snaps. "Who's that from?"

You watch as Elliot nods his head. "Yeah, who?"

"Um..." you mumble, uncertain. "I'm not sure."

"Wait, I think there's some writing on the cup." Elliot then begins to point at the side of the cup that was out of your eyesight.

Turning the cup in your hand, your eyes land on exactly what he was pointing to:

From Mia ;)

A soft smile forms on your lips as you would recognise that handwriting from anywhere. The warmth radiating from the cup suddenly became one of comfort as you bought it close to your lips to take a sip.

Yep, you felt better now.

"Who's Mia?" Anna impatiently questions as she stares at you in expectance.

You blink yourself out of a smile. "Um, I don't know," you reply in an attempt to deceive the two of them. Mia, you note, was the pseudonym Mikasa used on the night the two of you first met.

"Right..." Anna nods at you slowly. You felt yourself grow antsy as you felt an air of scepticism overtake the once carefree atmosphere.

"Hey, um- I'm gonna head off now," Elliot stammers into the tense air. "See you!"

Right. You should probably do the same. You say your own goodbyes as you began to walk to your first task of the day. It was with the editing department, right? Yes. That's right. The ever-present warmth of the coffee in your hand served as a reminder that everything was going to be fine.

-

emmie @emxo · 5h
mikasa ackerman is GAY
103 Replies | 982 Retweets | 12.3k Likes | Retweet | Share

Replies (103):

emmie @emxo · 1h
why are you all booing me??? i'm right my gaydar never lies!!!!
122 Likes | Retweet | Share

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

[a/n]: LMAO I made an oopsies in a previous chapter. Y/n is not supposed to own a car especially with her being in college and stuff umm... I will fix that when I have time I'm so sorry uhrbfhje. We enjoyed that little bit of Eren, right? He's a sweetie in this fic dw dw.

Also, I updated the outline for this fic recently and realised its gonna be kinda long so... yay i think :)))

Thanks for reading! <33 See you next week!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 3.1K 40
Who knew a making out with someone at a party would lead to a hot professional athlete husband? she/her pronouns used {12/22/23 update HELP 103K REA...
540K 21.2K 123
[COMPLETED] "(Y/N), after everything we've been through, I have become certain of one thing. I love you. Having to stay away from you for so long onl...
13.1K 470 20
❝The only beloved thing is something I lost only to fall down into nowhere.❞ Mikasa Ackerman is a young woman who moves on with her daily life. One n...
1.3K 24 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...