Severus Snape POV

By WattsupmyBoi1001

Y/n is Serius Black's child. She lives in a life of lies and misery with her adoptive death eaters. Her speci... More

Y/n's 1st Year Being a 6th Year at Hogwarts
Mommy Issues
Serius Black's Child
The Horribly Cursed Day
Voldemort's Task
Y/n's Mask
Detention
The Lie
Define Nothing
Life or Death?

The Truth

8 0 0
By WattsupmyBoi1001

- Y/n's Memories -

1981 :  Y/n's 1 year old

Marlene Mckinnon, Y/n's mother, is killed.
Serius Black, her father, is taken to Askaban.

"Please, it's the only way!" Marlene stares desperately into Serius' black eyes. "For our daughter- For Y/n!" Serius staggers between Marlene's wounded body, and the baby crying in her arms. "I- can't" Serius' tears fall on the fallen. "You can... I love you- You both." They hear death eaters psychotic laughs start to emerge as Serius kisses her hard through pain. Marlene's tears fall on Y/n as she hurriedly kisses them away, handing her to Serius. He hesitantly runs away with Y/n in his arms as the death eaters notice his flea. Serius underestimates their haste as he hides Y/n. Too late, a death eater apparates in front of him while others follow. Serius is trapped as the death eaters point their wands at him, not realizing the baby. He turns into a dire wolf as he lunges at the death eaters, biting an arm in defense. Wands go off carelessly as Serius, and other death eaters are injured. Serius transforms into himself as he spells the others off of him. Serius takes a curse, getting knocked down again. "Quit it!" Bellatrix is heard as the death eaters stop their casting. "The Lord needs him alive you twats-"

Y/n finally senses the bad vibe as she cries out for her parents. "Oh! Why who's this ugly little thing?" Bellatrix picks up Y/n as she cries by her aggressive touch. Serius lunges for her. "No!" Bellatrix kicks him as he falls back down in agony. "Ah, this is good! Why need you when we have one who can grow up to be like one of us?" She giggles with the others. "No! Please- I beg you... Take me! Voldemort wants me-" Bellatrix slaps Serius quiet. "Our Lord... will be more pleased with a mind so pure to alter." Bellatrix aims her wand at Serius. "Now why would he want you then?" Serius is about to fight till his death until wizards from the Ministry of Magic apparate a distance away. Bellatrix yells in frustration as she disapparates with Y/n's memory. Her memory transitions to another truth.

1985 : Y/n's 5 years old

Y/n's eyes hurt from hard crying... Which is not allowed. Y/n is comforted with the Cruciatus curse by the hands of her adoptive death eaters.

1987 : Y/n's 7 years old

Y/n makes a friend.
A meeting at the Malfoy Manor is held to discuss the purpose of a late Anamigus bloomer.

Y/n is humiliated, and shoved to the dining floor. Unfamiliar wizards and death eaters glance and snicker. "Get up, Bitch-" Y/n is about to sit at an open seat when she is pulled back by her hair. No sound escapes her as she obeys but standing. She sights an Eighteen year old Scabior beside her, and a fifth-year death eater in his prized black cloak across from her. Severus Snape glances at her in hidden remorse that is well covered by coldness. Malfoy sits on the other side of Y/n as he... smiles at her- Not a mocking... but friendly smile. Y/n's eyes widen, as it was the first time she had seen a row of teeth without trying to degrade her. "Malfoy..." The little boy strikes out his hand as Y/n flinches. Malfoy's smile dies as Y/n realizes his friendliness. "Y/n-" Y/n is about to shake his, when the back of her head is sounded by a slap. Y/n glances in embarrassment to see Snape finally look away.

1990 :  Y/n's 10 years old

The Year of Torment

Y/n's heart races as she is pulled by her feet to the torturing room. Y/n screams in fear, kicking Scabior as he lets go to drag her by her hair. Death eaters circle her with wands and potions, laughing in excitement. Their lab rat will either turn into an Anamigus, or die... eventually. All the better. "Get off of me!" Y/n is chained to the wall as her wrists rub raw from her toes inching off the ground. Y/n hears more than what her fingers can count to all the curses cast on her each day of living. Or is it really living? More like each day of dying on the outside, and... inside. Y/n is most aquatinted with the Cruciatus Curse, as it is the death eaters favorite reward to bestow upon her. "Maybe we should have taken a Black that already was one of them!" "She will turn... Or we will give her a reason to."

1993 :  Y/n's 13 years old

Y/n attacks a death eater with new canines.

Y/n's clothes are replaced by fur. Her albino fur turns red from her or Scabior's blood. Chains hold her down as she gets beaten. Y/n forcefully turns back into her naked self. The death eaters whip her thirteen times for her birthday. New scars edge her back as old ones open up. Malfoy promises Y/n they'll run away together. "We'll start somewhere new- I can take you to Hogwarts with me, and have you by my side so no one else will ever hurt you! Or we can start a new life together without people like Harry Potter to ruin it..."

1994 :  Y/n's 14 years old

Malfoy breaks his promise.

They were going to run away that night. Y/n is snatched by her waste as she was waiting for Malfoy to show. Y/n turns into her albino wolf form, biting Scabior familiarly. Scabior grunts as he spells her a curse, as he drags her to chain her to a wall. Her body lay in vulnerability as her arms stretched above her head, display her naked, shivering body. Y/n smells his drunk self, swaying above her. She flounders to try and break free. Scabior gazes at her body as she screams. "Mnn... Land lock... No- No, that's not it... Langggglock." Scabior grins sickly at her sudden muffled cries. "I got a friend who taught me that one..." Y/n is horrified as she pushes herself back into the wall. Y/n's throat is dry from her previous screams as her muffled whimpers are caused by his blade, threateningly keeping her quiet.

1995 :  Y/n's 15 years old

Voldemort's Rebirth
Y/n meets Voldemort.
Y/n hears the truth about her parents.

Y/n sees Bellatrix hyperventilate with the other death eaters as she throws Y/n a dress, dragging her to the bath. "We will be meeting The Lord Voldemort today, hence the bath and dress... You'll need to look presentable." "Why? Am I getting betrothed to him or something?" Bellatrix laughs sarcastically. "You will be given to him, and he will do whatever it is he desires." Y/n swallows hard. "And do try to impress... Or he may just kill you." Y/n hears her laughs echo with others at the idea.

-

Y/n sees Draco sitting next to his father as her stomach turns in betrayal. Y/n is pushed onward to the doors, out of sight. Y/n is chained, and forced to turn into her albino dire wolf as she growls at their closeness.

-

Y/n starts to hear low whispers as they soon stop to welcome the famous Lord Voldemort. Y/n's hair pricks up in goosebumps as the air changes moods. She eavesdrops in suspense. Voldemort's voice was low as the death eaters rambled on and on. "Our Lord, we've waiting for this day..." "We have a surprise for you..." "SILENCCCE" Nagini, the snake, silences everyone as Voldemort's cold breath shivers the room. "As you well know... As your Lord, nothing hardly disappoints me of your ruthlessness... However... When I heard upon my return that Serius Black had... died- I thought... What disobediently recalcitrant vermins you truly are!" Voldemort casts the Killing curse on a random death eater. Y/n listens as confusion masks the truth. Y/n had thought Serius went to Askaban, and her mom died by giving birth. Simple. "Our Lord, that very night we took someone else we'd think you'd like more- She had a pure mind to dilute, and she was an Anamigus as well-" Y/n's heart dropped as she realizes the truth. "Anamigus cannot be birthed- They can only be made." "Yes, but the genes her father had given her made her stronger, and bigger." "Well? Where is she?"

Y/n's heart fastens as the doors in front of her open. "What is this?" Y/n glares at Voldemort's deathly gaze. "My Lord?" "Incarcerous!" Chains slither off Y/n, flying to the death eater at the end of Voldemort's wand. "How can my pet heel if it is binded?" Voldemort hisses at him. Y/n's anger consumes her, as Voldemort's hissing reminds her of a snake. Y/n suddenly leaps onto the table, scaring everyone. Her paws land on the table as a transformed scaled belly. Y/n hisses at Voldemort's unearthly grin. "A Basilisk!" Y/n hears everyone turn away as she glances at Malfoy cowering. Y/n whips her head back to Voldemort's gaze as she notices Nagini fleeing from his side. Voldemort grunts. "Avada Kedavra!" Y/n sees Nagini shrivel, causing her to strike him. Voldemort grimaces in annoyance as he back hands her. Y/n hisses in anger. "Temper... temper-" Voldemort magically heals himself as he looks down at her. "Crucio" Y/n's hissing soon turns to screams as she tries fighting his new power. Voldemort stops his fun as he notices his followers come out of their holes. "Pussies, the lot of you!" He grimaces as he looks down at Y/n's exposed undergarments. "Pussies indeed..." Voldemort laughs psychotically as others follow. Y/n glares at Voldemort as she closes her legs, covering her cleavage on the table.

A cloak suddenly drapes over Y/n as the room quiets. Voldemort's gaze shifts towards the cloakless man, wearing black hair. The shock in Y/n's gaze reflects off of the wizard's cold gaze. "No!" Voldemort rips the cloak off of Y/n as she tries to escape. Voldemort gets distracted by her as he grabs her hair. "Torture this bitch every day, and be prepared to impress me with a new form-" Y/n tries grabbing her hair, but is pulled back, exposing her neck and cleavage under Voldemort's gaze. "Disappoint me... and I'll have you remember the pain you felt before me-" Y/n is thrown off the table at her fellow death eaters. Voldemort strides down the side of the table as he suddenly points his wand at the cloakless man. "Severus..." Voldemort spits. "Take him as well, and make sense of him." "Yes, Lord Voldemort" "Make sure he can hear her screams tonight." The death eaters grin in compliance.

-

Y/n's bloody and bruised body weakly lingers by her chained wrists keeping her from collapsing. Y/n hears the softest noise around her as she shoots her head up from her tormented trance. Y/n's fear reflects in the deep eyes of Severus Snape as the dark masks his shadowed self. Snape's halted figure continues toward Y/n as she frighteningly hurries her back into the wall. The gash in her side makes her wince as she submits to him. "I assure you, I'm not one of them..." Y/n's shinny cheeks glisten in distrust. Snape takes out his wand as she flinches back, turning her head away. "Episkey" Snape's silk voice makes Y/n feel healed- Or was it the incantation? Y/n gingerly glances at her healed self. Snape crouches next to her in the moonlight as his lighted face frames her vision. Snape reaches his hand out over Y/n as she strains her wrists away, frightened by his touch. Relief consumes her freed self as her chains fall beside her. Y/n shockingly looks up at Snape walking towards her cell door. He suddenly turns around, awaiting Y/n. She staggers, hesitating the consequences. Past trauma mocks her previous escape. In fear, Y/n gasps, hugging her used body. "I don't expect you to stay here to drown in self pity?" Snape's deep voice makes Y/n wince. "I can't- He'll..." A single tear slides down Y/n's soar eyes. "He'll punish me." Y/n chokes, hugging her shaken self. Snape shockingly looks down at her abused ankles and thighs.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 2.5K 20
TW: seriously this story contains a little bit of everything that may trigger you. Idk I was in a dark place. Alex has just been through the worst tw...
194K 3.7K 64
This is a Snape x Reader story. Y/N L/N is a 16 year old girl who was in last two years at Hogwarts. She has liked Professor Snape since she first me...
228K 7K 41
It is 6th year, the Dark Lord has returned. An unusual attack spikes confusion amongst Hogwarts, Severus Snape is intrigued by you but feelings soon...
24.4K 346 32
*COMPLETED* Aurora Snape, the daughter of Potions Professor, Severus Snape, goes to Hogwarts at 11 years old. During her time there she fall in love...