stars , c.grimes

By iloveseattleellie

you drew stars around my scars and now i'm bleeding. >< carl never used to believe that everything happened... More

๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐’
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„,, afraid to feel
000. the prologue
001. the prison
002. hate is a strong word
003. infection
004. practice makes perfect
005. are you an idiot?
006. monsters
007. terminus
008. slaughtered
009. trouble in paradise?
010. four walls and a roof
011. reluctant to leave
012. beth
013. barely
014. a chance
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž,, safe zone
015. safe and sound
016. weak
017. party
017. teen drinking
018. noah
019. the turning point
020. just like me
021. come for them before they come for us
022. surrounded by monsters
023. fight for him
024. jesus
025. saviours
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„,, the fall
027. it's gonna go wrong out here
028. last day on earth
030. fuelled by vengeance
031. service
033. how to hijack a truck
034. unrecognisable
035. the kingdom
036. dynamite
037. the mall
038. oceanside
039. the start of it all
040. what's right
041. a key to the future
042. hope
043. something after
044. new beginnings
045. the bridge

032. stolen mattresses

2.5K 79 74
By iloveseattleellie

STARS
032. stolen mattresses

————✧⋆✧————

(smut warning for this chapter,
feel free to skip:))

                          "I CAN'T BELIEVE they stole our mattresses." Sofia shakes her head as she rambles, pacing around Carl's bedroom as he sets up sleeping bags and blankets for them to lie on. His hat is perched lopsidedly on her head and she's wearing some grey pyjama pants and a large black tee that once belonged to Glenn. "I get guns and food—but who steals mattresses?"

    "I'd rather them steal our mattresses than our guns." Carl comments as he finishes setting out the sleeping bags and pillows. "At least without a mattress you can survive out there."

     "We should go on a run tomorrow." Sofia says softly as she sits in front of him on the mound of blankets and sleeping bags making him smile slightly. "I'm serious, Carl. Maybe we don't find anything but we might find something. And I know it's selfish but I kinda just would rather be out there right now."

     "I'll go on a run with you." Carl takes both of her hands in his. "If you promise me that you'll stop sneaking out at night."

     Shit. Sofia didn't think he knew about that. She often sneaks out of the house at night, not to do anything in particular, just to walk around the streets and sometimes join whoever is on watch for a little while. Sleep has been hard the past few days, for everyone, but for someone who's always had issues sleeping it's been torture.

    "I'm sorry." Sofia apologises softly as he fidgets with her fingers in his hands. "I haven't been able to sleep very well since—that. And you always used to help it but I just think it's too much to help lately."

     "You'll be okay." Carl reassures her softly, placing his hands on the calves of her crossed legs and she leans forwards, resting her forehead gently against his.

     There's a soft knock on the ajar door as Michonne gently pushes it open and the two teenagers look to her. She smiles at the sight of them in the dim light from the lamp, "Rosita's looking for you." She mumbles to Sofia who nods, squeezing Carl's hand before moving past Michonne who offers her a small smile. "She looks good, all things considered." Michonne says quietly to Carl who nods.

    "Ro?" Sofia calls out into the house as she enters, shutting the door firmly behind her and Rosita makes herself known in the kitchen. "Hey, you okay?"

    "Giving myself a haircut, you want one?" Rosita asks her and Sofia ponders it for a moment before nodding. "How much?" Rosita smiles as her sister sits in front of her and she runs her fingers through her dark hair.

    "A lot." Sofia whispers making a smiling Rosita frown. "I need a change."

    Rosita nods understandingly, going straight in and beginning to cut her soft hair.

    When Sofia next enters Carl's room, he's surprised to see her dark hair cut to just above her shoulders and she has a small smile on her face when she sees him leant against the wall with a comic book in his hands.

    "You cut your hair." Carl observes breathily, his blue iris flickering over her as she kneels opposite him on the sleeping bag that's cushioned with blankets and quilts. "I like it." He closes over the comic and lets it flop onto the ground beside them. "You do realise that means I win, right?"

Sofia narrows her eyes at the small smirk that spreads across the boy's lips, "just cause you have longer hair than me now doesn't mean you win."

"Kinda does." Carl tilts his head and shrugs his left shoulder up softly making her smile. "We should get a dog."

    "What?" Sofia laughs, looking at him strangely as he gently leans forwards and pulls her closer to him by the hips. "Me and Ro had a dog when I was little."

    "Yeah?" Carl mutters, his hands sliding up her spine and flattening between her shoulder blades, pulling her impossibly closer. "What was his name?"

    "She was called Ruby." Sofia says pointedly and Carl holds his hands up in mock defence as she lets a small smile spread across her lips. "She was huge. One of those dogs that you would see in movies as guard dogs."

     "I always wanted a dog, my Mom didn't like the idea of leaving it all alone when she and my Dad were at work." Carl shrugs his shoulder softly and Sofia purses her lips. "If we ever find puppies, we have to keep them."

     "I promise we can." Sofia smiles, her dark eyes flickering over his face as he pulls her closer, her chest pressing against his and her face hovering over his, their noses brushing. "You know you don't have to wear this, right?"

"I do." Carl whispers persistently when he feels her fingers brush over the bandage around his head.

"Not around me." She murmurs and he sighs, sliding his hands down her sides gently and resting them on her hips. He closes his eye, nodding softly and she smiles, gently unraveling the bandage and taking off the worn gauze.

Carl grimaces as her brown eyes flicker over his newly revealed face, desperate to know exactly what is going through her mind. Sofia softly places her lips on the shiny skin around the scar tissue and Carl tenses but relaxes under the comforting touch of her lips on his scarred skin. The girl slowly drags her lips down his cheek, Carl breathing shakily as she rests her forehead against his.

"You're the prettiest boy I've ever seen, you know?" Sofia breathes against his lips and he scoffs softly, a smile tugging on his lips. "I'm serious."

"I know." Carl mumbles, sliding his hands to flatten against the small of her back, his fingertips just barely slipping past the loose waistband of her pants. "I don't deserve you."

"Pretty sure you've got that backwards." Sofia laughs and he shakes his head, tucking his bottom lip beneath his teeth softly to prevent the amused smile threatening to force its way upon his face.

"Shut up." He chuckles and she shakes her head, softly pressing her lips down on his.

Sofia smiles against his lips, her hands moving from his shoulders to the back of his neck as she pulls him deeper. The sweet and gentle kiss turns into one of desperation as Carl's hands move from her back to her hips and her fingers curl around the hair at the back of his head, tugging it softly.

Carl's hands grip her hips tighter as he pushes her down further, a sharp gasp escaping her lips as she feels Carl against her.

When she feels Carl against her.

Carl's hands slowly slip beneath her shirt and she slowly pulls away from his now swollen lips, aiding his attempts to pull it from her skin and leave her top half bare. Goosebumps spread across her skin as the cool air hits it, leaving the only source of warmth to be Carl's warm hands that rest on her ribs firmly.

    "Sof." Carl breathes as he swallows thickly, taking in the sight before him. It's funny because she's been shirtless in front of him before, but this time he's actually looking. "You're so perfect."

    Sofia lets out a shaky laugh, slowly taking his wrists and moving them up her body all the way from her stomach up to her chest. Carl's eye widens slightly, his hands moving over the soft skin of her breasts and she smiles slightly at his awestruck expression.

    "Carl." Sofia whispers and he instantly returns his gaze to her face and removes his hands, scared that he'd done something wrong. "I was just gonna tell you to kiss me."

    Carl's lips quirk into a small smirk as he leans up and harshly pressed his soft lips against her own. Sofia feels him shift beneath her before sliding his hands up her back, resting his arms under her as he moves up onto his knees and lies her flat on her back. Sofia lets out a laugh as he hovers over her for a moment and he shakes his head, dipping his head to press his lips against the sharp edge of her jaw.

    Sofia exhales sharply as his short kisses move down her neck. She feels his knee between her legs as he adjusts his position over her making her shudder slightly. Every little thing is a new one. His touch is filled with nerves and perplexity as he tries to focus on her reaction to his actions.

    "Take your shirt off, I feel way too naked right now." Sofia whispers and Carl rolls his eyes, moving his lips away from her collarbone to her lips again. Her hands slip up beneath the cotton fabric, her cool fingertips sliding over his stomach and his shirt rides up as her hands do. His muscles tense beneath the foreign touch as she eventually tugs his shirt over his head impatiently.

    The boy's freckled skin brushes against hers as he cups her jaw and brings her lips back to his lustrously.

    "Are you okay?" Carl murmurs against her lips and she nods, bringing her hand to the back of his neck and pulling his mouth back to hers eagerly.

     Carl disconnects their lips and she sighs, her disappointment being cured when his lips trail down her chest. He ghosts them down her stomach, tracing the toned line of her abdomen.

    "Do you want me to—"

    "Yeah." Sofia breathes out, feeling Carl's fingers hook beneath the waistband of her pants. "Do you?"

     Carl nods and she smiles sheepishly as he slowly tugs the thin pants down her legs and she gently kicks them off her ankles.

Sofia grins cheekily and suddenly he's being rolled onto his back as she moves her leg over his hips, her knees either side of his waist. Carl quickly pulls her towards him, his hands sliding up her bare back and he's suddenly very aware of the few layers separating them. He's suddenly aware that he's just three layers from being inside Sofia Espinosa. His teenage mind races as her hands slide down his freckled chest and to the jeans that are now tight around him.

Her hands unbuckle the belt as though she's an expert and it makes Carl nervous at how effortlessly amazing she is at everything she does.

His pants are discarded, carelessly flung somewhere irrelevant to them in the moment. Sofia is beneath him in an instant, her arm wrapping around his shoulders and pulling him down to her lips messily. Carl grabs at her waist, huffing heavy breaths against her lips as he pushes his lower body against her. Sofia's legs scrunch at his sides as she lets out a gasping breath, dragging her fingers side his jaw and feeling his lips quirk into a smile against hers.

    "You're so beautiful." Carl whispers, trailing his lips across her cheek. "I really don't deserve you."

    "I'm not beautiful." Sofia whispers with small smile. "You are. I know you don't think it; but you're so much more than that scar on your face. I love it."

     "You don't think you're beautiful?" Carl frowns and she lets out a small chuckle.

    "That's all you got from that?"

    "Sof, your face is beautiful." His lips drag down from her temple and across her cheek. "You neck is beautiful." His lips press soft kisses down her neck and she tilts her head back, exposing the smooth skin to him. "Your chest and your stomach." Carl mumbles, trialing his kisses down the valley between her breasts and her stomach. "Your legs." He slowly moves his lips from her knee up the inside of her thigh making her breathing become shallow. "All of you is so fucking perfect."

    Sofia exhales sharply as Carl's now lightly messed up hair tightly the inside of her thigh and his fingers hook through the waistband of her underwear.

    Carl drags the underwear down her legs, gaining a sudden confidence as he does so and Sofia shudders as the cool air hits her now completely naked body. The boy's eyes grow wide at the sight of the girl. Sofia Espinosa is naked in front of you, idiot, and you're sat there looking like a complete fool. Jesus, do something! Stop staring at her!

     Despite her internal insecurity, Sofia has always been quite confident with her body, however being bare in front of the only boy who's opinion really matters to her is nerve wracking. She hates that she cares what he thinks, she wishes she could dive into his mind and see exactly what he's thinking. She wishes he would just say something as he takes in the sight, yet she's patient enough because this is probably his first time seeing a girl in this light ever.

    Carl doesn't speak, doesn't say a word because he doesn't trust his voice not to show his desire. Instead, he just leans over her body, harshly kissing her raw lips. Sofia pulls him impossibly closer, their bare chests and stomachs pressed together, her legs scrunched at his hips as though they're matching pieces of a puzzle.

   "Wait, wait, wait." Carl breathes, moving his hands to rest softly on her neck, not tight, just holding it gently to push her lips away from his. Sofia frowns up at him. "Just, wait here." He presses a soft kiss to her forehead before walking into the bathroom connected to the bedroom.

    Sofia lies her head back, looking at the ceiling and exhaling. Holy fuck, I'm about to have sex. With Carl fucking Grimes. She shakes her head, propping herself on her elbows when he returns.

    A box is thrown to her and she catches it swiftly, pursing her lips as she looks at the box. Condoms.

    "Do I even want to know how you have these?" Sofia asks him, holding up the box as he kneels between her legs and he chuckles.

    "A very awkward conversation." Carl says vaguely but Sofia understands, eyebrows raising slightly and he chuckles, taking the box from her and retrieving the packet. "You're sure about this?"

    Sofia nods her head, tucking her bottom lip and moving her tongue over it nervously, a habit she's developed over the years. Carl removes his boxers and tears the condom wrapper.

    His hands fumble nervously as he puts it on and Sofia waits patiently. He finally gets it and moves to hover over her, his left hand resting beside her head on the blankets beneath them, keeping him steady.

    "Be careful." Sofia whispers and he nods, slowly pushing his hips forwards and Sofia gasps softly when she feels the pressure from him inside her.

    It should hurt, she knows it should hurt because of the size. But it doesn't; she doesn't think that Carl could ever hurt her. It's just a little uncomfortable as he pushes further into her and he leans his face down into the crook of her neck, letting out a small groan as he pushes into her completely and her fingernails dig into his side.

    Sofia can see his lightly toned arms flex beside her head and she knows he's holding back, wanting her to be comfortable with the feeling. Sofia lets out a shaky breath, her eyes squeezing shut as she shifts slightly.

    "Shit—Sof, I'm going to have to move or—"

    "It's okay, just go slow." Sofia breathes and Carl sighs in relief, his nose brushing against hers as he slowly begins to roll his hips against her own.

    Sofia moves her hand from his side to the back of his neck, roughly yanking his lips onto hers to muffle the heavy breaths and soft moans escaping their lips.

"Carl—"

"I know." Carl breathes, scrunching the blankets beside her head as he moves into her at a slightly faster pace.

    Sofia's discomfort fades away and is replaced with a warm, intense rapture. Carl's hand moves from the blankets to the back of her head, softly tangling his fingers in her soft hair and pulling her closer.

     "Oh my. . ." Sofia moans softly, her head falling back and Carl continues his relentless kisses down her chin and throat.

     Sofia always thought that this moment would be terrifying, that it would remind her of everything that she has tried to forget. The things that she desperately forced to the bottom of her mind and hopes never to think of again. But it doesn't. Carl, the one person that gives her that beautiful sense of solitude, moves her mind farther from the cruel reality of her world. His lips on her skin burns away their hands, erases their touch and makes her feel like she's on fire.

The sound of their heavy breathes and soft moans unwillingly escaping their throats bounce off the walls of the bedroom, both of them trying to be as quiet as possible because of the other people in the house. Carl moves his hips at a certain angle that causes Sofia to release a louder moan of bliss and he quickly moved his palm over her mouth.

"Shhh, we have to be quiet." Carl mutters and she nods as he removes his hand from her lips, gaining more confidence from her erotic whimpers as he moves his hips more harshly.

For the first time in a long time, Sofia feels like a normal, rebellious teenage girl doing such a normal teenager thing like trying to conceal the blissful act from adults in the home.

Carl firmly pressed his lips against hers to muffle the sound of their breath and moans, her fingernails digging into the skin of his back. Carl groans against her lips, feeling his muscles tense as he nears the peak of pleasure. Never had he imagined this moment to be so good. The closets he's ever been to a human, that human being Sofia Espinosa, the beautiful girl beneath him, gasping and whimpering softly as he thrusts into her quicker.

"Carl." Sofia breathes and Carl lets out a hoarse breath, his left hand moving up from her side his arm curling beneath her shoulder as he brings himself closer to her.

"You're so—fucking good." Carl grunts, his movements becoming more and more sloppy as he nears his release. Sofia's back arches off the blankets, her breasts pressing against his chest as she lets out a gasping breath.

"Carl—I'm—"

"Just let go." Carl breathes into her ear and Sofia does as he says, allowing the knot tension to undo itself and she lets her head fall back against the blankets, moaning euphorically. It's like nothing she's ever felt before, it makes her legs tighten around his sides and her hands tangle and grasp at his dishevelled hair. It makes warmth spread through her body, sweet like honey.

Carl harshly pressed his red and puffy lips onto her own, muffling the sounds escaping her throat as she moves through the immense pleasure. Carl feels her relax beneath him and he lets out a quiet moan as he pushes into her one last time before a wave of rapture washes over him and his head drops into the crook of her neck, pressing his body tight against hers as he slowly moves until he's completely done.

Sofia winces slightly at the strange feeling between her legs when he carefully pulls out of her and he grimaced at her expression.

"Sorry." He mutters, taking off the condom and tying it, throwing it into the trash can in the corner of the room. He lies down beside her, the two of them staring up at the ceiling for a few moments before a small giggle escapes Sofia's lips.

Eventually, the pair of teenagers are fits of laughter on the floor of Carl's bedroom before Sofia winces again and he looks at her sympathetically.

"We should probably clean up." Carl says and she nods, allowing him to shrug his shirt over her head as he shrugs on his boxers and some sweatpants. "Can you walk?"

"Can I walk? What kind of question is th—" Sofia is cut off by her own stumble as she stands and goes to step towards the bathroom, Carl hastily steadying her and smirking slightly. "Whatever."

————✧⋆✧————

grace speaks!!
hey loves, my babies are growing
up too fast:(
this chapter really was the calm before to storm for my baby sofia, but i am excited to write her next era 😆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 979 31
Nell has lost everyone she ever loved. She witnessed her little brother getting tore to shreds right in front of her eyes. And to make things worse...
120K 3.3K 53
She was just a girl made of blood and bones. It's all you could describe her as. Nothing more. Nothing less. But oh, when the boy in Rick Grimes' gro...
224K 4.7K 72
" Children shouldn't play with guns." " Who said I was playing ?" Maya Rosewood was twelve years old when the turn happen. Dead rose to eat the livi...
319K 9.3K 104
[seasons 4 - 11 ] STRANGERS TO FAMILY, ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ ๐™–๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™–๏ฟฝ...