altruistic ✓ Shota Aizawa X R...

由 sleepweeby

Caring and uncaring, a duo you'd not believe could go well. Realistically though, no one is completely uncari... 更多

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty: Epilogue
Thank You
🎃Halloween Special🎃
🎆Bonfire Night Special🎆
🎂Birthday Special🎂
🎊New Year's Special🎊
❤️Valentine's Special❤️
🥞Pancake Day Special🥞
👩‍👧Mother's Day Special👩‍👧
🐰Easter Special🐰
🎂Birthday Special.2🎂
👨‍👧Father's Day Special👨‍👧

🎄Christmas Special🎄

410 12 3
由 sleepweeby

Merry Christmas from Santa Aizawa and me, Elf Elizzza, that is helping in the delivery of Aizawa content.

Credit to otakuteabags for the elf, and the creators of My Hero Academia for the Santa Aizawa.

Now here is your gift.

Y/Ns P.O.V

Reluctantly I opened my eyes after hearing a loud sound from a lower level of the alliance. After adjusting to the dark I moved my head back slightly to look at Shota, after all, he was holding me to his chest as I had entwined my naked legs with jogger clad ones for more warmth. I felt him move his thumb in a back and forth motion upon my back “Is everything okay Y/n?” I hummed and glanced around the room, he opened his eyes a bit and leaned down to place a kiss between my ears “Go check on her.” I nodded and quickly leaned up to place a swift kiss on his cheek.

I untangled myself from him and stepped around the bed to leave the room, then making my way over to Eri's. Upon opening the door I saw the unmade bed that didn't host the usual lump within the duvet. I quickly rushed out of the room, making my way into the main part of the alliance and rushing down the stairs, not wanting to wait on the elevator. Once I stepped off the last step I could hear small sobs, I rushed towards them as I recognized them as Eri's. However, my first step sent me flying towards the cieling until I was just hanging from it like some Christmas decoration, especially with the net that held me up for it wasn't made of rope but various colours of tinsel.

“Mummy!” I looked over to Eri and let out a breath, especially when the only other people I saw was class 1-A and not a group of intruders. I smiled “Hello sweetheart, were you waiting for Santa with everyone?” She nodded quickly, before knotting and unknotting her fingers “I only just came down, dad says sleep is important and I didn't want to upset him, so I slept and then came to join 1-A, but they trapped me like they have you!” I laughed before looking over at 1-A “You guys planning on capturing Santa Claus?” They all looked over to Kaminari who then proudly lifted up a camera “It would go viral!” I rolled my eyes before smirking “I think it'd also put you on the naughty list for years, treating Santa like a villain!” Majority of them quickly looked at eachother, Ashido then yelled “It was all Bakugo, I swear Y/n! You gotta believe me, I can't be on the naughty list!” I hummed.

“Then you best go to bed!” She nodded and a handful of students then quickly ran off, Ashido being one of the few. I looked to those that remained, Iida then spoke “Technically Santa is a villain-” I glared over at Iida as other students did. Eri looked around at us all confused “How is Santa like a villain? Is he going to come and hurt us?” I saw the panic arise in the remaining students and let out a breath “No dear, Iida was just joking. Him and his friends obviously wish to see Santa very much, so he wishes to create a reason to stay awake and catch Santa.” Eri nodded, and that's when I saw panic hit her “Will he not come if we are awake? He knows if we're sleeping or not!” I shook my head “He ensures those on his nice list get their well deserved presents, and you will definitely be on his nice list Eri. In fact, I bet you're the first on his list!” She grinned before she looked away and dropped the smile, quickly rushing to be closer to the remaining students. They all whispered to one another before practically falling to the floor and letting out exaggerated snores. I was confused until I heard a familiar chuckle “Oh darling, curiosity is supposed to kill the cat, not the fox.”

I attempted to turn within the net but it proved to be quite the task as the net would move with me. He just chuckled again and went over to the rope that was holding me up in my tinsel cage. He untied it and carefully let me down which also opened the net up. Finally being able to freely move, I looked over to see who I presumed was Shota, it was hard to tell because the usual attire was switched for a Santa outfit. I slapped a hand to my forehead “Shota! You can't wear both colour and white, it's too out of character!” He just raised an eyebrow before letting it fall with a shake of his head “Ho, Ho, Ho.” I put my hands on my hips “That's it, I've officially gone delusional! I told Shota that just wearing his top would give me a cold, but no!”

“Perhaps he likes to see you wearing his clothes, child.” I looked at him and glared as I saw the smirk on his face, he then turned to all the children upon the floor “How about I help you get this group of trouble to bed?” I nodded and stepped over to Ururaka and placing a hand on her shoulder and activating my quirk. I then went around lifting each student into the air “I will be on door duty!” I looked over to see him holding Eri to his chest, I nodded and began moving with all the students floating in a trail behind me. We got each student to their respective rooms, leaving us with only Mineta, I whispered “Can't I just drop him in a bin?”

“No, that will put you on the naughty list, and we wouldn't want that, would we?” I let out a huff before coming up with an idea. We reached the small boys room and as I let him float towards his bed I put on a stumble as I covered my mouth, I felt my quirk disappear, a crash following. I looked over to see Mineta had not made it to his bed by the time Shota had erased my quirk. I looked towards the man in question to see his eyes were there usual black and much closer than they were previously for he had one arm supporting me “You should have said you had exerted the quirk to your limits, instead of joking about putting him in the bin!” I smiled but decided to act on feeling ill, keeping my hand over my mouth to then press my fingertips against my face and taking away my gravity. I then touched Eri and she came into the air above him with me, I hugged her to me and touched my fingers together as I floated above his head. I landed behind him and began running “Weren't joking, and you sir underestimate me!”

I got Eri settled back in bed before going through to my room and getting down on my knees to look under the bed, I dragged the outfit I had bought from underneath and put it on. A knee length red jacket dress with white fluff outlining its collar and wrists, with a black belt wrapping around my waist. Underneath was then red tights that had glittery snowflakes littering them, some getting covered by the red boots that had a black buckled strap with white fluff lining the top. Along with my tail, I tucked away my ears into a Santa hat, all whilst covering my scar with makeup. I then stepped out of the room with all the presents I had stashed away from the beholders eyes. I was putting them under the tree me, Eri, and Shota had decorated together when I heard “Santa?” I turned and smiled to Eri.

I changed my voice slightly to say “Shouldn't you be in bed little one?” She nodded shyly, before tilting her head “You aren't as everyone described!” I laughed lightly “Am I not a man?” She nodded and I stood “Well, whilst the Santa Claus does mainly deliver the presents, I am on a special mission! Would you happen to know a young girl called Eri?” She nodded and pointed to herself before shyly saying “I'm Eri!” I let out a 'oh' before smiling “Well, you are the very reason I have come from the north pole my dear! Santa noticed that you were on the very top of his nice list and knew there must be a reason!”

“Ah, you found her Mrs Claus!” I looked over to see Shota in the door way, he walked over, dropping the sack he carried onto the floor “I hardly let Mrs Claus leave the north pole Eri, she is a very dear to me and I could not afford to lose her, especially with how naughty the reindeer can be sometimes!” Eri laughed lightly and nodded “But I wished for her to specially deliver your presents, like my wife you have a pure heart and I want you to only receive the best quality of presents, so to prevent them from being crushed by my much larger hands, I set the task to my opened handed wife that presents the elves with present ideas and the toys themselves with stories to play out with their new owner.” I nodded and carefully picked up a present from behind me, I made sure it was one I had bought for Eri and held it out gently “I wish that all your presents give you much joy, but I hope this one stays by you for each step in your journey!”

She stepped forward, before stopping “I mustn't open any presents, they're for Christmas! Mummy and daddy would be upset if I was to open one!” I looked to Shota and he spoke “Well, we are within the hours of Christmas and I'm sure they'll understand the wishes of Mrs Claus, you are a very lovely girl after all, I bet many wish to see you smile over presents!” Eri looked between the two of us before jumping and carefully taking the present with two hands “Okay, but only one and because you are the Santa Claus!” Shota chuckled and nodded. She quickly opened it, whilst watching us. She removed the lid from the box and gasped, quickly reaching in and pulling out a tuxedo cat plush. She held it in front of her face with two hands “It reminds me of mum and dad!”

I decided to ask “Do you like it?” She looked at me and nodded quickly, then hugging it to her chest “I will love them as much as I love mum and dad, and I'll take them everywhere!” I smiled and nodded, Shota then spoke “I think it's about time you go on your first adventure with- you didn't tell us what you're going to name the little fellow?” She looked to Shota before looking at the stuffed animal “Mr Whiskers!” Shota nodded and continued with a smile “Well, it's time for Mr Whiskers first adventure to dream land, what do you think about that?” Eri nodded and smiled to us both “Thank you for coming and delivering everyone's presents, I won't ever forget you!” We both nodded and she ran off to her room, stopping in her doorway and turning to wave, we waved back and she closed her door.

“Do you want to open a present?” I looked to Shota and smiled “I am still to deliver presents to 1-A!” He rubbed his temples “You bought each of my students a present?” I pointed to him “You can't say a word, you did exactly the same!” He shook his head “No, I bought Eri twenty presents, I gave them all a card! Where did you even get the money to pay for however many presents you have bought?” I scratched the back of my head “Well, my contract with Asahi Kobayashi brings in a fair amount, and then Principal Nezu has been paying me for my teacher training and teaching, then there is what Mirai gave me... Plus the bit of hero work I've done... Anyway, it's not like I spent a fortune on the kids anyway... I bought you stuff as well, Eri also helped!” He let out a breath.

“Either your Christmas crazy, or just crazy.” I pouted and looked away from Shota and towards the tree “Crazy good, or crazy bad?” He chuckled and placed his finger under my chin to turn my head so that I was facing him “Crazy good, now let's go sort all of the presents you bought.” I nodded and picked up the sack I had “Will that help just be with 1-As presents?” He stared at me blankly before whisper yelling “You didn't just buy for our class?” I shook my head and decided to whisper back “No, I bought for all the teachers as well! Come on, you said you were helping!” He groaned and whispered “Should have not fallen in love, should have just stuck to sleeping and hating social activities, but no, I just had go and date a crazy fox!” I laughed quietly and decided to whisper “Why are you whispering to yourself Sho, are we sure I'm not dating the crazy one?” He just let out a huff and took the sack from me, storming out of the room.

We had eventually laid out all the presents, having to be extremely careful in the faculty alliance as they were all passed out in the common space with Christmas music playing in the background. I decided to tap Shota on the shoulder as he had sat himself against the wall on the floor “Hey Sho, do you want to go back to the day you asked me out?” He opened his eyes and asked “You want to dance?” I nodded quickly and he let out a breath, getting up and offering out his hand, I quickly placed my hand in his and we began to dance. He smiled and then whispered “Merry Christmas Y/n.” I smiled up at him.

“Merry Christmas Sho!”

“Merry Christmas to you two as well!” I jumped into the air at the voice that joined the conversation, I quickly spun around to see Nemuri grinning from ear to ear. “Now, how did you manage to get Shota to wear such a thing?” I shook my head “He wore it for Eri... And 1-A, I think.” Shota just grunted. Nemuri just nodded before looking at me “Either you can make your ears and tail disappear or you have been seriously hurt.” I gave a lopsided smile “I tucked them away.” She nodded, then smiling “I was going to say, if you can make them disappear, you need to teach your niece, nappies just don't seem to want to stay on with her wagging tail!” I smiled until I felt the Santa hat get removed from my head as I heard Shota mumbling “You're definitely the crazy one, stuffing your ears and tail into a costume just for some brats.” I then heard the rip of fabric before he grumbled “You can stop constricting your tail now... You'll only whine that it hurts otherwise.” I rolled my eyes and reached through the hole he made in my dress to pull my tail carefully through. Nemuri laughed “Really Shota? You'd have all the ladies after you if you didn't add snide remarks at the end that counter acted your real intentions.”

“I best keep adding my snide remarks then because I only need Y/n.” I quickly turned to face him, he then grabbed my hand as pink dusted his cheeks “Now, good night Nemuri, and don't dare tell Hizashi about this stupid outfit.” I waved to Nemuri as he pulled me along, but he stopped when Nemuri called out “Shota!” He whipped his head around to look at her, she pointed up and Shota looked up, so I decided to as well, then looking at Shota who was already looking at me.

“Thanks Nemuri but I don't need mistletoe to tell me to kiss my partner, maybe you do.” Nemuri just hummed “Sure Shota, that's why you're leaving your partner to wait... Come on Shota, I think she waited for you to open your heart to her long enough!” Shota grumbled before he picked me up and placed me over his should to begin walking “Good night Nemuri!” She just rolled her eyes and mouthed sorry, I just waved to her.

He carried me all the way back to 1-As alliance, putting me down in the entery way and before I could even say a word he was holding my face and pressing his lips against mine, he then grumbled “I don't need bloody mistletoe to tell me when and where to kiss my girlfriend.” I just smiled until I noticed the whole of class 1-A at the side grinning whilst holding a piece of rope, I quickly followed it to be looking up at a piece of mistletoe hung above me, I quickly stepped away and grabbed Shota's jacket, pulling him down to kiss him.

Once we separated he raised an eyebrow before I pointed to the mistletoe, I smirked and said “Someone had to carry out the tradition!” I went to run away but I was then wrapped in an all familiar piece of grey cloth, his capture weapon. I let out a breath and didn't bother struggling “Where have you even been storing this big bulky thing?” He chuckled and walked around to stand in front of me “I remember someone mentioning that I was the mysterious kind of lover... Who knows, maybe that person was right!” He smirked before pressing his lips against mine, only letting me go from the restraints once he stepped back “I am only in this relationship for one reason, and that is because I love you, not because some silly tradition asks me to, so it won't decide when I show my love to you either... Now all of you, bed!” Many footsteps could be heard scurrying away, his slow footsteps standing out against those of panic “Don't stand with your mouth open for too long, you'll catch flies... And I need you to cuddle with.”

[ Edited : 02/05/2024 ]

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

27.5K 531 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...
247K 6.9K 29
Atelophobia ~ The fear of not being good enough or so the fear of imperfection. Y/n Aizawa, son of Shota Aizawa, also known as the underground hero...
167K 5.5K 35
"In the world eighty percent of the population has access to some form of supernatural ability, known as a Quirk. Having a powerful Quirk is a fast...
5.8K 203 49
{Aizawa Shota x reader} Y/N L/N, former mafia member, trying to live her new life under a false identity and seeking peace for the acts she committ...