Sold to Who? || Remake of Nej...

By jiinora

A remake of my book where I made NejiSasu smut and one shots. Basically I'm deleting it because it's bad and... More

news // update

133 3 2
By jiinora

okay so, I'm just recreating this whole book and it's storyline. Ik I said that I'll make it into Oneshots but uh.. I can't keep my word for shit so you just gotta deal with it. Anyways the new storyline is basically Sasuke being sold off to the Hyuga Heir's I said heir's for a reason because Hinata is also a Heir but instead she's a guy bc I haven't made a Sasuke harem in a long time and why not just randomly add one to this new storyline 🤷‍♀️. Don't like just have to deal with it.

Anyways ... uhm, he wasn't exactly sold off to Neji or Hinata [just keeping Hinata but she's a guy]. They both trying to win Sasuke's heart because yeah I mean who wouldn't .

Sorry for the lack of storyline but I'm literally just trying to get this through so I can update the description and get a start on the story so I don't have to worry abt everything else.

Anyways... say goodbye to that one chapter that I had before this one. The smut was so bad and I hated the timeskip. I was just rushing to get it over with. Don't worry we have better smut but in the mean time. Better read it before I delete it. In like 5 seconds I'm gonna delete it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 5.6K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
108K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
788K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
206K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...