Hard To Love | Rosekook

By ScarlettQuinn97

It starts when Jungkook is a photographer has a crush on an international model blonde girl who also known as... More

📸 Characters 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 01 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 02 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 03 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 04 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 05 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 06 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 07 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 09 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 10 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 11 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 12 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 13 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 14 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 15 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 16 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 17 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 18 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 19 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 20 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 21 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 22 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 23 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 24 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 25 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 26 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 27 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 28 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 29 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 30 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 31 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 32 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 33 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 34 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 35 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 36 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 37 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 38 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 39 (Complete) 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 New Story 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Extra 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Extra II👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Nothing... 👱🏻‍♀️

📸 Chp 08 👱🏻‍♀️

510 24 1
By ScarlettQuinn97

Author POV

The next day, Jungkook works like usually as photographer to shoot for ne magazine cover. The model is still the same, Yeri.

"Auch. Baby, my feet is sore and hurt because of this high heel. Can you help me please." Yeri begging Jungkook.

IU stood and crossed her arms while holding a roll of paper is unsatisfied with Yeri's attitude. It's more make IU get mad when Yeri asked Jungkook to carried her just because of her feet got sore.

IU knows that Yeri pretended by saying she got hurt on her feet. She just wanted Jungkook's attention. While Jungkook carried Yeri, he gave a short glance to IU. He got it that his sister is mad but he can't do anything just helping Yeri.

-📸👱🏻‍♀️-

After photography's session was ended, Jungkook scrolled his phone to check what's neww on today.

Dispatch: NCT127 member Jaehyun get caught in a date with famous model Rosé at restaurant.

"It took 2 days to find new date after broke up with Eunwoo? Chincha?" Jungkook saying to himself.

"Well, she's pretty. That's why a lot of men approach her. Meanwhile you? Just stuck behind camera with that crazy girl." IU saying while pointing at Yeri.

"Noona, I know who I am. I'll never get her just I'm curious like how she can move on that fast." Jungkook said what he thought.

"You need to get back to your work. Let's go." IU is really strict about timing.

-📸👱🏻‍♀️-

Dispatch: Jaehyun NCT's agency SM Entertainment confirmed that both Jaehyun and Rosé are dating.

After the confirmation news is out, Rosé's instagram filled with hate comments. Even though she isn't post about her with jaehyun.

Rosé is already knew that if their dating news will make everything mess up. That's why she being silent and taking the risk when a lot of people hate her. She tried so hard to avoid media's questions with 2 bodyguards.

When Rosé walking on her way to work, a lit of people surrounding her for asking questions about her dating a singer. Not only that. She got shouted when NCT's fans were saying

"F*ck you!"

"Slvt."

"It's okay, Rosie. We'll support you with Jaehyun!"

"I love you, Rosé!"

Rosé pretending to be deaf when they said those words although those words were positive. Although Rosé got 2 bodyguards, but they're still coming close to her and pushing her. While they're pushing her, Jungkook was there and watching all the situations.

Jungkook thinks that he can protect her but she already has a bodyguards. He feeling weird like how when Rosé date a guy, the guy didn't with her to protect her.

Jaehyun also got shouted like Rosé. Some of fans disagree and the rest of them are agree about his dating life. The agency said to Jaehyun to be careful when go out especially if he with Rosé.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 1.1K 17
Rosé is a happy girl or so everyone sees her. She has a stalker Ex boyfriend who keeps contacting her and brings up her traumas and fears and then t...
68.9K 6.2K 64
Rosé is sick of her short-term dating life and wants to find a man who can be loyal to her and her only. She does not want to play around with love a...
74.5K 4.6K 26
Some relationships are not meant for long. And so do some goodbyes. Not long ago, she went from just a stranger to him to someone whom he had let res...
180K 10K 33
It's hard to court someone especially when you're a girl. And it's even harder when that someone still can't recover from his past and you of all peo...