πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ†ƒπŸ…΄ πŸ†ƒπŸ…Ύ πŸ…»πŸ…ΎπŸ†…πŸ…΄

By Vikasini1911

He snapped his fingers in front of her. She looked at him. :Itha nalaiku neeya kalati kuduthutu he pointed t... More

Prologue & Character Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87

Chapter 33

3.4K 452 139
By Vikasini1911

Aadhiran: Nee thoongu thookam vantha nama poga time agum he said.

Aadhira: Apudi enga enna kutitu porenga she asked.

Aadhiran: Nee epudi ketalum solla matan he said.

She sat silently and slept after some time.

After 3 hours he woke her up. She opened her eyes and blinked to get a clear view.

Aadhira: Enna achu romba neram thoongitana she asked looking at him.

Aadhiran: Athu ella ila anga paru yaru nikaranu he said pointed to two people. Aadhira looked at them and looked around to check where they were. They are in her hometown.

Aadhira: Inga epidi avanga she asked.

Aadhiran: Athu ellam apro sollaran nee poi pathutu va he said.

Aadhira: Neengalum vanga she said.

Aadhiran: Nee poitu va he said. She sat without moving.

Aadhiran: I know they don't know about anything but i need some time Aadhira he said understanding her.

She nodded and got down from the car and she ran to her mother. She hugged her tightly and cried.

Radha patted her back while Meenakshi patti caressed her head and wipped her tears.

Radha: Enna Aadhira ipudi alluthutu iruka she asked.

She cried without saying anything. She needed to share her happiness with her mother but she stopped herself.

Meenakshi: Aadhira ipa ethuku allugara inga paru samy she said.

Aadhira went near her and hugged her.

Radha: Podhum d alluthathu she said.

: Ava sollaravanga sonna than kepa.

Aadhira looked at Saranya in shock.

Saranya: Podhum shock anathu anga pesu she said.

Aadhira: Nee epudi vantha she asked.

Saranya pointed at Raghav who came behind her.

Raghav greeted Radha and Meenakshi patti.

Radha: Rendu perum ollunga val thanam pannama irukengala ila angayum inga iruntha mathiri thaan irukengala she asked.

Saranya: Athai na ella nalla ponnu idho iva thaan ollunga sapadarathu ila college vanthu mayangi villugara she blurted out.

Aadhira glared at her.

Radha: Aadhira she said sternly.

Aadhira looked at her, ma athu ellam ila athu edho oru naal thaan apudi ayuruchu she said.

Meenakshi: Radha pullaingaluku sapadu kondu vanthutu enna pannitu iruka eduthu vei apro pesikalam she said and rescued Aadhira.

Meenakshi patti took Aadhira aside.

Meenakshi: Aadhira nee sandhosama irukaya she asked.

Aadhira smiled, na santhosama thaan irukan Aatha she said.

Meenakshi: Enga mela iruka kovathula enga inna odhuki vechuruvangalo bayanthutan samy she said.

Aadhira: Na nalla irukan enna nalla pathukararu ipa kooda ungala pakka avar than kuputu vantharu she said.

Meenakshi patti nodded, na poi en peran kita pesitu varan she said and moved but Aadhira stopped her.

Aadhira: Vendam aatha ipa vendam ella seri anathu pesikalam she said as she doesn't want to hurt her grandmother.

Meenakshi: Athu ellam en peran pesuvan she said and tried to move but Aadhira held her hands.

Aadhira: Na ella seri pannitu sollaran apro pesalam sonna kelunga she said.

Meenakshi patti wipped her tears and nodded in acceptance.

Radha called Aadhira and gave two plates to her.

Aadhira: Ethuku ma rendu plate she asked.

Radha: Unaku onnu mapalaiku onnu she said.

Aadhira: Ma avaruku ellam vendam she said.

Radha: Kondu poi kudu d mani paru 2 aachu pasikumala she asked but Aadhira stood silently.

Radha: Nee poraya na kondu poi kudukata she asked.

Aadhira: Ila Ila vendam nane kondu poran she said and took the plate from her.

Raghav: Na vena kondu poi kudukata he asked as he knew about Aadhiran.

Aadhira: Ila nane poran anne she said and went.

Aadhiran got down from the car seeing her coming with plates.

Aadhiran: Ennathu he asked.

Aadhira: Sapadu amma kuduthanga she said in a low voice.

Aadhiran: Enaku vendam nee poi sapudu he said.

Aadhira: Please avanga kasta paduvanga enakaga sapudunga she said.

Aadhiran: Sonna kelu Aadhira he said.

Aadhira: Please ipa neenga sapadalana romba kasta paduvanga konjama sapudunga she said again. Tears started to flow from her eyes.

Aadhiran sighed and took one plate from her. She looked at him. He started to eat. Raghav who watched this started to cough badly.

Saranya: Madu madu sooru pathathe ilaya ipudi thaan kancha maadu kambula bontha mathiri avasara avasarama sapuduvaya she asked while patting his head.

He looked at her, edheyy ipa ethuku help pannite thitara he asked.

Radha knocked her head while rubbing and glared at Raghav.

Here Aadhira smiled seeing him having food and felt happy. She too started to eat her food.

After completing, Aadhiran washed his hands and plate. Aadhira behind him to wash her hand.

Aadhiran: Ingaye nillu anga paaru seera iruku na thanni puduchu tharan he said.

Aadhira: Ila na plate wash pannanum na poi pannikaran she said.

Aadhiran pulled a plate from her, na wash pannikaran nee inga nillu he said.

Aadhira nodded and stood. Meenakshi and Radha felt happy seeing his care for her. As a mother she needs only that.

Aadhiran came to them, thanks aunty sapadu nalla irunthuchu nanga kelambanum he said and looked at Aadhira.

Radha: Paravala mapala poitu vanga she said and kissed Aadhira and Saranya's cheeks.

Aadhiran nodded and looked at Meenakshi patti.

Aadhiran: Nanga kelambarom patti he said went to his car. Aadhira was on cloud nine seeing him talking with her mother.

Saranya: Enna sidumoonji nalla mood la irukum pola she said, earning a smack from Meenakshi.

Saranaya glared at Meenakshi, perana sonnathu unaku kovam varutho she asked.

Meenakshi: Ini en pera pasangala ethathu sonna pichuruvan she warned her.

Saranya: Ithu ella over nakkal pathuko kelavi she said.

Radha: Podhum sandai potathu Aadhira po mapala wait pannitu irukaru paru she said.

Aadhira: Amma rendu perum pathu irunga she said and kissed her cheeks.

Aadhira went back to car after bidding bye to everyone. Raghav and Saranya too started to move.

Meenakshi patti looked at Radha, Yen Radha intha Aadhira pulla mogathula edho oru vidyasam therithala she asked.

Radha: Amanga athai nanum kavanichan ana apudi ethathu iruntha solli irupala she asked.

Meenakshi: Athu seri thaan ana edho nalla nadaka pora mathiri iruku she said.

On the other hand, Aadhira went and settled inside the car.

Aadhira: Thanks, she said.

Aadhiran smiled, ipa unaku happy ah he asked.

She nodded and wiped her happy tears.

Aadhira: Ithu ellam epudi she asked.

Aadhiran: Unaku un amma pakanum pola irukumunu nenachu nethu night eh plan pannitan he said.

Aadhira looked at him in shock as she really missed her mother. That too after knowing about her pregnancy her yearning increased more.

Aadhira smiled and thinked about his care for her. She touched her stomach.

Aadhira: Nana rendu peru evalo lucky she thought.

Both reached their home by night.

Aadhira started to move towards their room but Aadhira stopped him.

Aadhira: Oru nimisham unkita onnu sollanum she said.

Aadhiran stopped and looked at her.

Aadhiran: Enna achu neeyum edho sollanumnu vara ana solla matengara he asked.

Aadhira: En kooda vanga she said and dragged him to her room.

Aadhiran went with her in confusion.

Aadhira went towards the cupboard and took the pregnancy kit.

Aadhiran stood silently without knowing the shock coming for him.

Aadhira slowly moved near him and took his hand in hers.

Aadhira placed the kit in his hand. He looked at the kit.

He gulped hard looking at the two pink lines and looked at her.

Aadhiran: Enn.... Epa epa theriyum unaku he asked. .

Aadhira: Kalaila she said and looked down.

--------------------------------------------------------

Finally revealed to him.

Hope you guys liked it.

Please drop your votes and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88K 7.4K 16
A village love story of Ashaangi with a tinge of possessiveness... Warning: Tanglish
61.9K 4.6K 59
A girl was getting ready for her engagement.she is wearing bangle in her hand.suddenly her friend Thamarai asked her ne pandrathu unaku sari nu padut...
283K 34.2K 66
It's a elaborate story of my short story series... Village story.. Story time line 2012.. Shal - yen ippadi enmelaa verupaa katuringa.. Vik - do you...
143K 15K 41
A girl was closing her mouth in shock and tears were flowing through her eyes like a river... Infront of her a man was standing there with gun and he...