AfterLife

Par Aceeeelive

Andrei and his lover never had public dates because they couldn't. Their love for each other, no matter how s... Plus

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
EPILOGUE

PROLOGUE

7 0 0
Par Aceeeelive

Five things I can see...

Four things I can feel...

Three things I can hear...

Two things I can smell...

And One thing I can taste...

I feel anxious. As the cool breeze touched the warmth of my face beaded with tears from the recurring , excruciating thoughts reaping my sanity, I snapped to reality. There he is, the one who can lift me from the crashing waves of misery. As he walked towards me, brimming with concern and comfort, I cried. "Didn't I tell you to call me if you had an episode again, hmm?" and I cried even harder.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.4M 280K 104
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1.5M 110K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...