Severus Snape POV

By WattsupmyBoi1001

Y/n is Serius Black's child. She lives in a life of lies and misery with her adoptive death eaters. Her speci... More

Y/n's 1st Year Being a 6th Year at Hogwarts
Mommy Issues
Serius Black's Child
The Horribly Cursed Day
Voldemort's Task
Y/n's Mask
The Truth
The Lie
Define Nothing
Life or Death?

Detention

10 0 0
By WattsupmyBoi1001

This part of the story contains some sexual violence ⚠️Viewer discretion advised⚠️

Hermione seems more distant with Y/n as they listen to Lockhart's charming speeches. "Yes well, just like the story I told you all... each wand is special in their own way. But it is their loyalty that makes them priceless." Lockhart glances at Y/n. "And like each loyal wand... Only someone who overpowers the wizard... will they be able to make that wand there own... by either disarming them, or... by death." Y/n is taken by what Lockhart says, realizing what Voldemort meant. (Voldemort- That sneaky bastard) Y/n thinks about it as her heart drops. (I have to kill Dumbledore. And Voldemort will then kill me.)

⚠️

(So I'm dead either way) Y/n shakes her thoughts away as she knocks on Lockhart's door. "Enter!" Lockhart's gaze lifts from his autographs displayed in front of him. "Ah, Y/n... come sit." Y/n grimaces at the command as she sits next to him. What seemed like hours of writing, Y/n's hand starts to hurt as she excuses herself to go to the restroom. Lockhart suddenly grips Y/n's wrist, towering over her. Y/n looks at him confused as she tries to let go nicely. Though, his grip tightens as he slowly backs her into a wall. Y/n panics as she tries to flounder out of his grip, but is held firmly against the wall. Lockhart leans into her in advance. "Professor Lockhart- Please let go of me." Y/n tries blocking their space with her arms, but is taken back by him grabbing both her arms, pulling them down to her sides. Y/n struggles a fight. "No! Let go of me!" "Shhh..." Y/n pulls herself off of him, pushing him aside as she runs towards her escape. Y/n takes out her wand, but is suddenly jerked back by a force as she feels it burn around her wrists. "Incarcerous" Y/n's woven wrists are soon pinned to the wall above her head. Her wand is pushed out of her grasp. Y/n yelps in shock as she panicky flounders from his stride towards her. She can't reveal her Anamigus form for anyone in Hogwarts to see her as a monster. Voldemort would punish her if she got expelled. "Help!" Y/n's plea is interrupted by the ropes gagging her. "I see the way you look at me in class. Don't act like you don't want this." His ragged breath makes her whimper. "Shh... Just let it happen" Lockhart slowly lowers her gag as she cries for help. His lips suddenly shut her up as she gasps, kneeing him in the balls. Lockhart hollers in pain. "Let me go!" He points his wand, making the rope tie her ankles apart. Lockhart covers her mouth as he slides his hand up her thigh.

⚠️

Y/n hears someone break through the door as she cries for help through Lockhart's hand. "Petrificus Totalus!" Lockhart turns around, suddenly paralyzed. Y/n sees a cloaked figure point his wand at Lockhart with blazing brown eyes. "You can kiss your ego goodbye, Gilderoy." Snape spits at him while Y/n panics to get out of the humiliating situation, burning her wrists in affect. "Stop..." Y/n looks to see Snape tower over the both of them. Humiliated, Y/n looks away as Snape points his wand at her wrists. Her eyes burn, begging her empty tear ducts to leak her forbidden pain. "Emancipare" Y/n moves her messy hair out of her face with her freed hands. Y/n looks to the floor as she pauses to pick up her wand. She hurriedly strides out of the room, past Snape.

-

"What do we have here, aye?" (Fuck) "Well isn't it Treacherous Black." Draco and his gang block Y/n on the Suspension Bridge. Y/n tries pushing past them with gloom, but is shoved back against a pillar by Malfoy. Y/n's heart races as they close in around her. "Mal, please-" Everyone around her looks at another as she bites her tongue in regret. "What did you call me, Bitch?" Draco pins his wand at her neck as she stares dead into his weak soul. Y/n feels broken by her ill state as it triggers a laugh. Malfoy lowers his wand, thinking she had gone berserk. Her mood changes suddenly into a deathly gaze as it reflects off of Draco's raging eyes. Y/n leans forward to coyly put her hand on his chest. She feels the wand at her side as her gaze challenges Draco's flushed expression. His heart beat echoes in rhythm as Y/n slowly leans in for a whisper. "Do it." Draco scoffs. "You think you mean something because Voldemort chose you. But you're wrong." "No.. You- are wrong." Y/n speaks only familiar to Draco's ears as a whisper. "He was going to choose me- not a weak half-blooded bitch... Not until he saw that your life was more meaningless than mine." Draco counteracts. "You know nothing..." "I'm the only one who knows you to be nothing... I almost feel sorry for you. You rather people not know you than for them to know how pathetic you truly are." "If you keep talking, I'll show them how pathetic you truly are." Draco narrows his eyes. "I take it Voldemort needed you to retrieve the Elder Wand? Clearly you couldn't even master a pet's work." Draco smirks at her narrowed eyes. "Pity how you aren't only a disappointment to your own father, but to the people who actually thought something of you." Y/n swiftly turns them around as Draco crashes into the pillar, cowering before her wand. "Petty... Seems like Voldemort made the right choice." Y/n lets go of Draco as she turns her back to him through the hoard of snakes.

"Stupef-" Y/n swiftly turns around as her wand expels Draco off the bridge. "Levicorpus!" Y/n's heart stops as she hops off the bridge without second thought. Y/n transforms into an albino Thunderbird to dive towards Draco. She grasps him in her talons as she swoops to the ground. Y/n transforms back into herself as she looks over Draco's spotless body. She soon relaxes by looking up to see fog blocking the worried views. "My father will hear about this!" Y/n eyes him as she transforms into an albino Zouwu. "Wait! Hey- You forgot to take me- Black!"

Y/n is already miles away as she enters the Dark Forest. She turns into an albino Nundu as the sun sets. The cold rain stings against her mane as she runs through the woods. The fowl wind suffocates her dreadfulness as she soon stops to gasp for life. Y/n curls up into a ball of her own misery as she relives her past traumas. Most reasons why Y/n turned into an Animagus form whenever she was devastated, was because animals were incapable of feelings. Or so she thought. Lockhart made her want to throw up just thinking about it. Y/n hated Lockhart. She hated everyone who ever caused harm to her. But, most of all... she hated herself. Y/n felt her heart shrivel in grief, just as her tear ducts had.

Y/n hears a twig snap as she narrows her eyes, holding back a low growl. Her head jolts up to see Buckbeak freeze at her quick senses. Buckbeak slowly strides towards her as he plops down next to her. Y/n feels his head snuggle into her fur to keep warm. Another twig snaps, making her head shoot up quicker. A motion comes from behind the shadows as she snarls at a cloaked figure. The one and only, Severus Snape. Buckbeak squawks, galloping away from his sudden presence. Y/n feels uneasy at his readiness as she narrows her eyes at his wand. Snape puts his wand back, under his cloak. "Might I ask what you are doing, wondering the Dark Woods at night?" Y/n rests her head back down on her paws dreadfully unaware of his sarcastic joke. "Professor Lockhart-" Y/n turns her head sharply away from his name. Snape gazes over her, as he notices hidden scars on her body. "I assure you, he will no longer be your Professor... or anyone's for that matter." Y/n twitches at his awful sincerity, though feels a bit of relief. (Didn't I say I hated Snape?)

Y/n curls tighter into herself in response to her cold, wet fur. Snape notices. "I'm afraid I can't leave you here to drown in your own self pity-" Y/n faces him with narrowed eyes. Her mane swells in frustration. Y/n's caught off guard as he parts his cloak to sit down next to a nearby tree. She looks at him strangely as he closes his eyes, feeling the raindrops slide down his chiseled face. Y/n shivers just looking at him as she breathes out coldly from a yawn. "Careful, Black. If you grow more tired, you'll plague all of Hogwarts." Y/n realizes the poison seeping out of her yawn as she quickly transforms into an albino Jarvey. Snape snickers the slightest. "Fuck you" Y/n squeaks out, snickering at Snape's shocked expression. "I assure you of the pleasure I'd have with you in late hours." Y/n huffs, rolling her eyes as she turns back into herself. Leaning against the tree, hugging her knees. The cold ten times worse in her skin. Snape stands, ready to leave as he holds out his hand. Y/n shockingly stares up at him with wide eyes. Snape twitches the slightest at her gaze. Y/n takes his hand as he effortlessly stands her up.

"Are you going to tell Dumbledore?" Y/n's soft voice breaks the silence. "I already have... Lockhart-" "No... I mean about... me." Y/n's heart fastens at his silence. "No..." "Promise?" Snape looks down at her stare as he realizes her shivering body and shaky voice. "Merlin's beard child! Have you no coat?" "I'm not- cold" Y/n curses her shaky stutter under her breath. Suddenly Y/n feels a comforting warmth as Snape's cloak is draped over her frail body. Y/n shockingly looks up at Snape, confused. "Do you truly think of me with no soul?" Snape raises an eyebrow at Y/n, trying to play it cool. "Nah, I think more of you as a brooding, apathetic, sarcastic, bitter, cold-" "Enough- Unless you wish to see cold." Y/n clutches his cloak in response. "Git..." she murmurs. Snape towers in front of her as his gaze looks down upon her hidden smirk. "I am, nor will ever be your friend, Miss Black. However..." Y/n realizes his smirk form. "I see that you are... used to that statement." Y/n pushes past him in annoyance.

(How long has it been since Harry, Ron, or Hermione talked with me? Fuck it, I don't need them. I need to care about my own skin...) Snape notices her thinking as he feels an abnormal regret. "Might I ask... if you cast spells carelessly in a fight, or that you happen to have forgotten the Levicorpus jinx?" (How did he-) "I know all there is to spells, actually." "Do you..." Snape's strides slow down to a walk. "Tell me... Who created that jinx?" "I forgot- Doesn't it start with something like... Git? No, no it was-" "Careful..." "Or what? Are you gonna hafta curse me lips shut? Or cast your spells on me? Be my guest cause it's not like I know any counter curses- Unlike you, I don't create curses off of Wish-" Y/n is suddenly pulled as her body hangs upside down in the air. "Does Wish teach you anything about the element of surprise?" Snape spits. "Actually-" Y/n's tongue is Langlocked as she moans in defeat. "I can get used to you being like this... under my control... Tell me, what was your counter curse?" Snape steps closer as her heart fastens. His cold eyes look down at Y/n's, pondering thoughts. Y/n thinks hard as Snape backs up a little, nearly pointing the wand at her. "What are you thinking, Miss Black?" Y/n grins as she mentally casts the Legilimency spell. Snape repels Y/n's spell as they experience her flashbacks. Y/n tries to kick him out, but struggles, For she is under too many spells by him to maintain them.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 5.6K 24
Severus Snape is a 5th Year student at Hogwarts. Bullied by James Potter and his gang of Gryffindors, he's unimpressed to learn that James' father Ha...
1.2K 22 30
Set two years into his professorship at Hogwarts. BEFORE lilys death. Severus snape is still a dedicated death eater- spying for lord Voldemort. > Ol...
261K 8.1K 56
Y/N Y/L/N is a shy, quiet, smart and hard-working girl who is sorted into Slytherin. Her father, Y/F/N Y/L/N, is keeping a secret from his own daught...
67.5K 1.7K 43
It's your last year at Hogwarts and you couldn't be more exited. Especially because you get to see your favourite professor and crush since fourth ye...