๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–†๐–—๐– ๐•ผ๐–š๐–Š๐–Š๐–“

By Khushireader

๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ. ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ... More

ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† I N T R O D U C T I O N โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† Arora & Raisinghaniya Family โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† Mehra Family โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† Kohli Family โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† Khanna Family โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
P L A Y L I S T
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† O N E โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† T W O โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† T H R E E โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† F O U R โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† F I V E โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† S I X โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† S E V E N โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
Pranbir or not
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† E I G H T โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† N I N E โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† E L E V E N โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
Character Sketch - 2
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† 12 โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† T R U S T โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† R E U N I O N โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† 15 โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† 16 โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† 17 โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† 18 โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† 19 โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ

ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† T E N โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ

558 52 12
By Khushireader

Hello Friends

This is part ten.

oOoOoOo

"Prachi... My daughter" Pragya cries overwhelmed by emotions... She closes her eyes as she hugs her more tightly...

"Mumma... I missed you so much... Never leave me again.." Prachi says emotionally, sobbing in her mothers' arms in happiness... All of her problems and memories of a few hours before were forgotten...

Pragya breaks the hugs and looks at her.. Her face breaks into a big smile.. She cups her face as she looks at Prachi's face.. Crying in happiness as she is finally with her mother.. Pragya kisses her face then looks at her..

"Mumma, where were you for so long? We all have been so worried for you every possible place where you could be but couldn't find you.. Where were you mumma? Why were you away from us?" Prachi asks sobbing..

Pragya looks at her in pain.. Tears flows from her eyes..

"I'm sorry Prachi.. I'm really sorry but trust me.. It wasn't easy for me but I had no other option.. Trust me beta, there wasn't a single day where I haven't missed you and Sahana.. How much I have waited to meet you both?" Pragya explained...

"Mumma.." Sahana says behind Prachi emotionally..

Pragya looks at her emotionally.. She spreads her arm.. Sahana immediately comes towards her and hugs her and Prachi tightly..

Pragya breaks the hug and cups her face and kisses her..

Whole Arora and Khanna family witnesses the scene and are smiling emotionally..

"Mumma, I'm so sorry.. Prachi always said that you are fine.. You can never leave us.. I had hope in my heart, but it started getting weaker when we couldn't find you anywhere.. I'm so sorry, mumma.. I didn't believe in Prachi when you went missing.. I'm so sorry, Prachi.. I'm really sorry.."

"Shushhh....." Pragya hits her head playfully.. "Don't say that.. It wasn't your fault.. I know how difficult things would have for you all.. So don't say sorry.." Pragya hugs her saying this..

Prachi smiles seeing them...

Sahana looked at Prachi and her face twists into regret remembering the past two years..

"Prachi, I--" Prachi interrupts her..

"Chup.. Maa said na.. There is no need for this melodrama.. As it is, you are a drama queen" She chuckles..

"Pragya" Pragya gets taken aback listening to the voice, her face filled with emotions.. she looks at the owner of the voice.. She has missed her so much..

"Maa" Pragya's voice was barely a whisper..

Sarla looked her emotionally.. Tears formed in her eyes.. She walks towards Pragya fastly.. Pragya runs to her and they both hug each other tightly..

"Pragya.." Sarla cries.. "Pragya, I missed you so much.. Where were you?"

"I missed you too maa.. I'm so sorry.." They breaks their hug..

"Maa, I'm sorry but I promise, I'll never leave you again.."

"I'll never let you.." Sarla says cupping her face.. Pragya lets out a small laugh, nodding her head..

"Di.." Disha, Preeta and Srishti comes forward..

"Disha, Preeta, Srishti" Pragya hugs all of them..

"Di where were you? We all were so worried.."

Pragya's smile drops.. She looks at them worried..

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ranbir is driving the car harshly, his heart beating wildly against his heart, his expression dark, filled with anger and rage..

His phone rings.. He looks at his phone and answers the call..

"Hello"

"Ranbir, where are you?"

"Dida, I'm driving right now.. I'll reach home by evening.." Ranbir replied..

"Okay, beta.. Come fast.."

Ranbir nods and cuts the call..

"Oh God... Please help us.." Ranbir prayed highly tensed..

He drives his car but soon decreases the speed.. The cars on this route are moving slowly.. It looks they are stuck in a jam for hours.. He thought to drive back and there are already cars behind him..

He looks forward irritated.. The cars moving at a slow space..

"Damn it.." He hits the steering wheel..

The voice of horns brings him back.. He looks behind him... They are yelling to driving pressing their horns..

Ranbir looks forward and drive the car..

The jam will take hours before it clears...

Ranbir curses under his breath..

He drinks some water to calm himself down.. He then focuses on driving..

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Di, where were you?" Preeta asked..

"Preeta, first let di rest.. We'll talk about it later.."

"Yes, Disha is right... Pragya, you must be tired right now.. Come take some rest first.." Sarla says..

Pragya nods..

Prachi and Sahana looks at each other.. Prachi looked worried.. Sahana understands her..

"Me and Prachi will come in a few minutes.." Sahana says..

Pragya nods..

Arora's and Khanna's others looked worried, wondering whether they should inform Pragya about Prachi right now.. It would be extremely depressing for her..

"Pragya come inside.." Sarla says..

Pragya nods.. She goes with Sarla, Preeta and Srishti..

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I can't believe Prachi can do something like this.." Mitali says, her face covered with disgust..

"Mitali bhabhi, What is there to not believe? She is Pragya's daughter.. Of course she'll be low and shameless just like her mother.." Aliya taunted..

"Aliya is right... She was always behind Rhea's happines.. First she snatched Ranbir from Rhea.. She knew clearly how much Rhea loved Ranbir... Still she was always behind Ranbir... Never stopped her cheap antics.. How much their marriage hurt Rhea.. We all know.." Tanu says..

"Tanu is right.. First she went after Ranbir than Sidthart.. How disgusting.. She is cheap and shameless.. Bloody middle class girl.." Aliya says disgust covered in her face..

"Aliya, Mitali stop it.. Don't come to any conclusion.. Prachi has denied your allegations... We all should give her at least chance to prove herself.. This all could be a misunderstanding.." Dasi tried explaining them..

"There is nothing to explain dasi.. We have seen the truth with our own eyes.. How can this be a misunderstanding?"

"Aliya, many times what we see from our eyes isn't the truth.. We have seen many times how Pragya was trapped in the past and we didn't believe her, never gave her a chance to explain herself.. And then she is proved innocent.." Dasi says...

"But this is different this time dasi.. We all have seen everything..." Aliya says..

"But---" Abhi interrupted dasi..

"Dasi, Aliya is right... There is nothing to see now.. Prachi is the culprit... We have given her so many chances, even this time I tried to accept her as my daughter but she has proven she can never change herself.. She never understood anyone's emotions... Only her happiness matters to her.. She thinks only about herself... And Rhea, she thought about everyone's happiness.. Ever after everything Ranbir and Prachi did to her she called for the sake of her family's happiness... But Prachi again snatched my Rhea's happiness... She stooped so low to hurt Rhea.. I'll never forgive her for this.. I'm ashamed to call her my daughter.." Abhi says angrily and goes from there..

Aliya, Tanu and Mitali smirks evilly..

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sarla, Disha, Preeta and Srishti takes Pragya to her room...

"Pragya you must be tired take rest.. I'll come back in a few minutes..." Sarla says...

Pragya nods...

"We'll also come back in few minutes.. Preeta you stay with di..." Disha says..

"Okay.." Preeta replied...

Sarla, Disha, and Srishti go down the hall..

"Disha, Srishti go and talk to Prachi and Sahana.." Sarla says..

"Okay maa..."

Preeta comes down looking worried...

"Preeta why you came here? I told you to stay with di.. What happen? Is everything all right? Has di found out Prachi?" Sarla asks..

"No maa, but she is asking continuously about Prachi and Sahana... I didn't know what I should tell her so I made an excuse and came here.. I thought it would be better to talk to Prachi first..." Preeta says...

"Preeta is right.. We'll go and talk to Prachi..." Disha says...

.

.

.

.

.

.

~ Prachi and Sahana's side ~

Prachi and Sahana go into their room..

"Sahana, what will happen now? How will I tell maa about what has happened today? I'm very scared Sahana.. If mom finds out everything that happened today... Dad has already broken all the ties with me... They all didn't even let me explain myself... Mom will be so upset.." Prachi says worriedly... Tears formed in her eyes and she was on the verge of breaking down...

"Prachi, relax... We'll think something.. First we should contact Ranbir and explain to him everything that has happened.." Sahana explains...

"I've tried contacting him Sahana but his phone is unreachable.." Prachi says...

"Okay let me try his number.."

Sahana takes out her phone and tried calling him...

"Sahana, did he answer the call?" Prachi asked...

Sahana puts down the phone and shakes her head "No it's unreachable.."

"Sahana, what will happen now?" Prachi asks worriedly...

"Relax, Prachi... Maybe he is busy... We'll try calling soon.." Sahana consoles him..

"Prachi, Sahana" Prachi and Sahana look at their door to find Disha standing there...

"Masi," Prachi says.. Disha comes inside...

"Prachi what have you decided? Should we tell di everything?" Disha asked...

"Disha, Prachi" Purab, Aryan, Preeta, and Srishti comes inside...

"Prachi, what have you decided?" Purab asked...

"Chucks, Masi we'll not tell anything to maa right now.."

"Haan, we'll tell maa after talking to Ranbir.. It's necessary to know what he thinks.. If he believes Prachi or he also blames just like everyone else.." Sahana says..

Prachi becomes upset and worried... Her mind already filling with all the scenarios..

Preeta and Disha notice it and console Prachi..

"Prachi relax.. Everything will be fine." Disha says...

"You take rest.. When you will meet di, try to control your emotions.. I know how difficult this situation is but we all are with you.. We'll deal with it.." Preeta says..

"Okay masi.."

"We'll meet you in maa's room in few minutes.." Sahana says..

They all goes down leaving Prachi and Sahana alone...

.

.

.

.

.

.

~ Pragya's side ~

"Hello Vansh.." Pragya says on phone..

"Hello Gharwali.. Have you reached there?"

"Hmm... I'm here at Disha's house.. Maa, Preeta, Srishti, Sahana and Prachi are also here.."

"That's great you all have a nice meet up.."

"Hmm" Pragya hummed...

"Why are you sounding so worried? Is everything alright there?" Vansh asked now worried..

"Yeah, everything is fine.. But everyone here don't know about our marriage.. I don't know how will I reveal it to them.. God know ls if they'll accept our relation... Especially Prachi.. It'll take her time to accept our relation.. I know Sahana will understand but it won't be this easy with Prachi.. She is very matured but sometimes she behaves very immaturely.. She gets over-emotional very easily and makes stupid decisions.. I don't know how will I explain everyone.." Pragya says worriedly..

"Pragya relax.. Right now don't tell them anything.. We'll tell them everything on right time.. We all will come to explain them everything.. I'm sure they'll understand.. Okay, so don't worry" Vansh explained...

"Okay Vansh.."

"Good.. Now you take rest.. I'll send someone to take you home.. Okay.."

"Okay.." Pragya puts down the phone and then takes a deep breath..

"Pragya.." Sarla says.. She was carrying a huge tray filled with many dishes..

"Maa.." Pragya says..

Sarla comes inside followed by Preeta, Srishti and Disha.. They are also carrying huge trays filled with dishes..

"Pragya di, we have made your favorite dishes.." Srishti says as they come inside..

"I can see that.." Pragya says laughing..

They all sit down and enjoyed the family time..

.

.

.

.

.

.

~ Kohli Mansion ~

"Where is Ranbir? When will he come?" Rhea asks impatiently..

"Relax Rhea.. He'll come soon.." Aliya says..

"Rhea" Pallavi comes inside..

"Rhea, Aliya did you both talk with Rambir.."

"No mom.. He is not answering his phone.."

"Don't worry.. He'll come soon.. Dida has talked to him.. He has been stuck in jam.. He'll come in the evening.." Pallavi says..

"That's good" Aliya says..

At evening,

Everyone at Kohli Mansion are desperately waiting for Ranbir..

They heard a knock and hears his voice...

"Prachi.."

That's it..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 9.5K 53
๐’๐Ž ๐†๐”๐˜๐’ ๐๐‘๐„๐’๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€ ๐๐„๐– ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐Ÿ’Ž ๐˜Ž๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...
7.8K 432 21
It's a Kumkum Bhagya fanfiction. โ˜…ๅฝก[ษช๊œฐ สแดแดœ แด€ส€แด‡ แดแด‡แด€ษดแด› แด›แด ส™แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ แด›สœแด‡แด, แด›สœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ แดกษชสŸสŸ แด‡ษดแด… แดœแด˜ แดกษชแด›สœ แด›สœแด‡แด แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด… แด…แด‡๊œฐษชษดษชแด›แด‡สŸส แดกสœแด€แด›แด‡แด แด‡ส€ แดแด€ส ส™แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑษชแด›แดœแด€...
4.8K 277 11
Manik Malhotra who hate his own sister of they past. Shahana Malhotra who had a worst past and came out of the house of Malhotra mansion and go...
9.3K 437 15
Prachi who was always neglected, treated horribly by her own sister, betrayed by her love, accused and what not... What happens when Prachi comes bac...