FANDOM JUMP ONESHOTS

By StAr_Dem0ns

"ᴍɪxᴇᴅ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴀɢᴇꜱ ᴍɪxᴇᴅ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴀɢᴇꜱ ᴏʜ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴇxᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴍ ɪ ꜰʀᴇᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʀᴇᴘʟʏ, "ʏᴇꜱ." ꜰᴜʟʟ ꜱᴛᴏᴘ" A bunch o... More

A/N
Kamado Siblings x Child! Reader
Tanjiro x Overweight! Female! Reader
Kanao x Female! Reader
Princess Peach x Mushroom Loving! Reader
Sans x Merciful! Reader
Kamado Siblings x Child! Reader {Pt. 2}
y'all 💀
A/N ( Art Contest Submission)
Mitsuri Kanroji x Chef! Fem! Reader
A/N ( Fanart )
Cross Sans x God! GF! Reader
Wilbur(s) Arrival

ENA x Weird! GN! Reader

164 4 0
By StAr_Dem0ns

Good morning! Yes, yes, it is I: gay.
I apologize for my rude absence; motivation is scarce nowadays, nevertheless, I have returned with an extravagant story to please the mind of my wonderful viewers!

Upon jumping to the ENA section of Wattpad, I was met with great disappointment. The stories were explosive and well-written, but most, if not all, were abandoned forever, so to fill in the gap, I am going to write a canon, and hopefully great, fanfiction.

YIPEE!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

BTW, for those of you who are curious about your current appearance, I have a few things from Pinterest of you could use as your desired look.

feef on Twitter

feefal on Twitter

leng.04 on Instagram

I forgor

____________________________________________________

(Name)'s POV:

Weird.

That's all I could use to explain how my life is now. A strange paradox of time, colors, and organic shapes.

I can't tell if I'm alive or dead; not that I'd want to be.

I wanted to breathe and run and play; every day here seems bland like nothing happens in this monotone world.

I stretch, my (hands) reaching up as my body reacts positively before reaching the roof of my shelter. It was small, like a decent size cage for a small organism. I called it, "My Box."

I don't recall leaving the box for even a second. My mind would wander and I hate it. I hate stepping outside of the box. I hate change. I hate... myself. The cruel gray world would be too toxic for my soft lungs to heave; to breathe.

I (walked/hovered) in circles, trying to grasp a bit of motivation to do something less boring. After (walking/hovering) for a bit, I gave up, seemingly at loss for such a feeling. My thoughts were, for the first time in a while, interrupted by what sounded like a knock. The knocking continued for a second before abruptly stopping.

???: "Awh, that was so stupwid. No one's howmn."

A feminine-like voice erupts from outside of The Box. They sound sad and displeased but also guilty and depressed.

???: "Huh, that's strange... Welp, let's go! We can't be late to see The Great Runas!"

This was a new voice. I was also feminine but sounded more confident and egotistical.

(Name)(whispering): "What the-?"

They seemed to hear me despite my whispering and began to knock on The Box once more.

???: "Oh! Did you acquire that, Moony? I heard a soft voice!"

???: "Yeah! Helloooo? Anybody home!?"

There was another voice. It was more masculine and happier than the first two; speaking of, where did the first voice go? The knocking continued a bit before ceasing at the sound of my voice.

(Name): "U-Uhm... Hello? Who's there?"

???: "Ah! Hello, mysterious voice! I am ENA and my acquaintance here is Moony!"

Moony: "Come on out, dude! We gotta go to get our wishes!"

I (walk/hover) over to the door cautiously. Are these people from the outside? How did they survive? I open the latch before immediately being blinded. Not by light, but by lack of pressure.

It's like the stress that weighted down The Box left simultaneously, and for the first time in a long time, I was free.

I looked at the two in front of me. One appeared to be a floating moon. I presume this one is the Moony person- er... moon....
The other is a very, very tall feminine-like polygon that is half blue, half yellow. The blue side seems to be more square than the yellow one, and the eye shape differs based on the color. She was... kind of pretty.

ENA: "(feminine voice) Wow... (masculine voice) You're really pretty- or um handsome. (feminine voice) Awww, sowwy..."

I burst out into a (visible/invisible) blush. That was heavily unexpected but appreciated nonetheless. I put my hands on my hips jollily, already comfortable with the two in front of me.

(Name): "Thank you, love! I don't mind going by both, thank you for knocking!"

ENA: "(masculine) Oh joy!"

Moony: "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Now come on! We're gonna be late!"

(Name): "Late to what?"

Moony looked over at me in astonishment and judgment.

Moony: "Do you not know about The Great Runas!?"

I tried to think back but my mind come up blank. I solemnly shake my head. How long has it been?

Moony: "Jeez, have you been living under a rock?? The Great Runas grants a wish to whoever makes it to them first, and we're going to be late! Come on!"

The moon rushes off leaving ENA with me. I've never heard of such a thing. When did this tradition start? ENA and I make brief eye contact before she burst into a smile.

ENA: "(masculine) Moony and I were heading to the event! Would you care to accompany us?"

(Name): "Oh- uh... Sure! Why not?"

ENA: "(masculine) Delightful! Right, this way, my congenial companion!"

--

We met up with Moony after some minutes. The area didn't seem different at all; the same gray and weird shapes, but it does have some unique aspects. The sky, once also gray, is a light, emerald green and there were actual people here- or I think they're people. They look somewhat like conscious dolls.

ENA began to act strange as soon as she realized people were there. She looked more blue and anxious.

Maybe she has social anxiety?

Moony: "Hey I-NA! Check out this neat trick!"

Moony, who is holding a skateboard for some reason, begins to skate around while hovering. I have no idea how the hell she did that but I won't question it. Moony turns over to the small crowd showing up out of nowhere.

Moony: "Look, there are already some people here. What idiots! Luckily, not many more will be showing up."

She seems to be quite a kind character... I guess this event is really important to other people.

ENA: "(feminine) I wanna go home... I don't like this pawty... I allewgic to people!"

Well, I didn't think she was that disturbed. I reach my hand up to her shoulder and pat it gently.

(Name): "ENA? Are you alright?"

She looks down at me sadly.

ENA: "(feminine) I'm sowwy if I forced you here... I'm such a mwess..."

(Name): "No, not at all! You have been such a sweetheart! Don't blame yourself!"

Narrator POV:

ENA looked at you solemnly, looking for doubt and displeasure, but could not find it. Your ((eye color) eyes/(skin color) face) showed pure concern and honesty. It was all genuine... and hard not for ENA to love.

ENA: "(feminine) Really..?"

You smiled brightly.

(Name): "Of course!"

ENA seemed to switch back to her cherry, optimistic self, which you let out a sigh of relief too.

ENA: "(masculine) Sorry for the outburst, Amor! Regardless, I am ready to- to-"

She looked around. The people began to pile in more and more. You began to feel very overwhelmed by the amount of space just lost. ENA begins to switch again, becoming more depressive and lost. Her 'Blue Side' as you call it.

ENA: "(masculine) Uh- uhm... (feminine) Ohhhh... There are so many pweople... so mwany sounds..."

You look at her in sympathy. 'This is all hitting too close to home...'

Moony: "You know, it smells like I'll finally be able to make my wish!"

The floating moon looks at you two.

Moony: "Come on, guys- people. Ugh! C'mon, ENA and- whoever you are... Who are you anyway?"

It seems you didn't share your great name, or maybe you did. I don't remember.

(Name): "Oh! Sorry, my name is (Name). Is she alright by the way?"

Moony: "Well..."

You both latch your (eyes/attention) to the sad individual next to you. ENA seems to be flaring her hands around her face while looking at both of you.

ENA: "(feminine) I keep hwearing voices inside my head... They teww me to eat my veggies!"

Moony and you look back at each other.

Moony: "Eh she'll be finee."

You look at Moony in disapproval. Nothing about this is fine. She is crying. Before you could speak back about the disapproving behavior, she spoke up.

Moony: "A-ha! I just had the bestest idea: We'll make a bet. Whoever makes it to the top of The Great Runas and makes their wish first, has to pay the debts of the loser."

Really? Now? We have a depressed girl in our case and you want to make a bet..?

ENA: "(feminine)... Pay your debts..? That sounds awful..."

(Name): "Plus it sounds heavily unnecessary.."

Moony: "Well, I guess you better win then."

The sound of a large and heavy thud erupts from afar.

(Name): "What was that!?"

In the distance, a massive, strange object walks along the land. It's covered in various colors, lacks a head, and seems to be holding a large... door? 'People' constantly fell from the large object as they tried to climb it.
You couldn't tell what the hell it was. Just the sight of it made you queasy and overpowered. Moony seemed fond of it nevertheless.

Moony: "|Gasp| There it is! Alright, let's go!"

Before any of you could make a move, rows upon rows of people crowded the area. They trampled you and your new friends like bugs, leaving no room to even breathe. The worst part: they weren't even there to get their wish. It's like they squashed you all just for the hell of it.

Moony: "|Groan| And so it goes..."

You were quite disappointed too. You wanted to see what this Great Runas was and why people were so excited, but as it seems, you won't be able to see him at all.

ENA: "(feminine) Aw no.. no, no, no..."

ENA began to flail around immensely; yelling and screaming as she asked- no begged for some leisure. Half of her face turned black while the other turned white. You, still shaken up, reached for her to calm her down, but she did not calm down. In fact, once you made contact with her, she thought you were one of those 'people' and broke out into a shade of gray, her face disappeared, and she wailed even harder. You panicked and began to try to soothe her with little to no success.

'I regret going outside,' You thought.

Moony: "Ugh. I'm giving you an opportunity you know! Just go."

You gave the moon a look of disapproval. 'She is so rude sometimes...'

Trying your hardest to pick ENA up, you placed her knees around your waist before running into the crowd. Instinctively, the anxious woman grabbed onto your shirt and cried into it. You seemed to be the only one she found comfort in.
You poorly dodged people and other obstacles before running into what seemed to be a frog. A rectangle frog? They were very small and hovered a few feet from the ground.

Once they noticed you, they rolled over; explosions followed them before they stopped.

Frog?: Yeah! My intro was very, very impressive. Stunning!

ENA continued to cry into your neck and flail. She didn't seem to notice the figure in front of her. You, trying to be kind, answered for her.

(Name): "Sorry, she's having a breakdown... You did look cool though!"

Frog?: "Why thank-thank you! You must be here for The Great Runas!-"

ENA's whining began to become louder and she ended up kicking you in the knee, causing both of you to tumble down.

Frog?: "Oh dear... Uhm-mm you must be here to accomplish- the-"

Her yelling became preposterous as she kicked and punched on the floor. The Frog, becoming annoy
ed, kicked(?) your friend over and over. This caught your attention and you immediately ran over to stop them.

(Name): "H-hey! Cut that out!"

Before you could make it to them, however, ENA looked up enthusiastically. She was once again yellow and blue and acted as if that ordeal didn't just take place. 'Oh, my stars. That actually worked?'

ENA: "(masculine) Nice weather! What conspiracies are we cooking on the menu today?"

(Name): "ENA? Are you alright?"

She turned to look at you. Her bright smile was blinding.

ENA: "(masculine) Indeed, my admirable counterpart! I was simply costing amongst the stars!"

You smiled fondly at her, happy she is all auspicious and shiny.
ENA stared at you for a few seconds before noticing the other presence in front of you.

ENA: "(masculine) Hello, dear amphibian!"

Frog?: "Finally language I can spit at! Anyway, it seems you are try-trying to climb The Great Runas to get a-a-a-wish! I only hope that you achieve your... your righteous mission... before this event expires!"

(Name): "Thank you!"

ENA: "(masculine) Verily! You preach true, honest words!"

Frog seems happy about your response and offers some guidance.

Frog?: "I will watch over your guest from here... climbing makes me itchy...Plus, you know... it's fun to watch all the bodies falling..."

Frog, although promising supervision, stayed in the same place. You didn't question it, however, as you and ENA continued to make it through the crowd hand in hand. The more you two made it through the crowd, the more strange the obstacles were. You didn't think you had to put "Professional dancing dolls dodger" on your resume.

There was a clear shot towards The Great Runas, but ENA stopped before you could get any closer. She was looking at another strange person. 'How is she so socially active?'

(Name): "ENA? Who is this?"

ENA: "A Seller!"

Seller: "Buenos días madrina. ¿Te gustaría comprar buenas golosinas para recordar este hermoso evento? golosinas para ti, para tu mamá, para tu perro!"

You didn't know this person or what they're trying to sell but you do know that if you don't hurry up, you'll miss the chance to meet The Great Runas.

ENA: "(feminine) I'm horrendously sorry, (masculine) but I've been assigned to a sacred mission and I ought to make haste."

(Name): "Yeah... sorry. Have a great day-!

Seller: "Turron!"

'Turron? That was very random...' You tried to grab ENA's hand and go, but she was enticed with the seller.

Eventually she left with a Turron and you gave her a sarcastic look.

ENA: "We shall not dilly dally, Hermosa! The Great Runas is right there!"

Your polygon friend grabs you and holds you exactly how you carried her earlier causing a (visible/invisible) blush to form on your face.

ENA then ran as fast as she could towards the moving object. The thing began to be absorbed by what looked to be a mysterious lady with a blue dress and no facial features other than a large eye.

(Name): "Wait! Wait for us!"

The lady looked at the two of you before a force felt like it was sucking you in. You tried to struggle, but sadly, you and your new friend were sent into a vortex of spinning illness. Soon,

it all went black...

__________

Yeah

Star

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221 2 10
A dump full of reader insert One Shots. [Requests Open: Pls read guidelines to requests]
13.6K 203 31
*This is a one shot collection of The Keeper of the Diamond 1, 2, 3 & 4. You don't need to read the previous books to understand this one as there wi...
14.6K 521 17
"ɪ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴜɢ ᴛᴡᴏ ɢʀᴀᴠᴇꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴜꜱ, ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ, ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴ' ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ꜰᴇᴀʀ" -------------------------------------------- (Y/N), a poo...
946 11 21
[These oneshots are pretty bad, especially at the beginning, so I'm going to focus on my other stories. I might rewrite them at some point. I WILL ST...