๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–Ž๐–’๐–˜๐–”๐–“ ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–”๏ฟฝ...

By thegirlnextdoor7781

" Do not be mistaken little flower, you are mine and mine alone. Any man who looks at you longer than three s... More

Prologue
Cast
1. ๐“ข๐–Ž๐”‚๐–†.
3. ๐•ฌ ๐•ผ๐–š๐–Š๐–Š๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•ถ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–‰๐–”๐–’ ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–˜๐–Š๐–—๐–›๐–Š๐–˜.
4. ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–”๐–™๐–Ž๐–ˆ ๐•ถ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ.
5. ๐•ฏ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–Š๐–’๐–’๐–†.
6. ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฟ๐–—๐–š๐–™๐–.
7. ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–•๐–—๐–”๐–’๐–Ž๐–˜๐–Š.
8. ๐•ญ๐–‘๐–”๐–ˆ๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐•ฐ๐–’๐–”๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–˜.
9. ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–‚๐–Š๐–‰๐–‰๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ.
10. ๐•ป๐–‘๐–†๐”‚๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐•ฒ๐–†๐–’๐–Š๐–˜.
11. ๐•ฟ๐–—๐–”๐–š๐–‡๐–‘๐–Š.
12. ๐•ธ๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–‚๐–Ž๐–™๐– ๐•ณ๐–Ž๐–’.
13. ๐•ด๐–™'๐–˜ ๐•ฟ๐–Ž๐–’๐–Š!
14. ๐•ฟ๐–—๐”‚๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ.
15. ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–•๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ.
16. ๐•ฑ๐–Š๐–Š๐–‘๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–˜.
17. ๐•ฟ๐–š๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ.
18. ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–“๐–‹๐–‘๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–™.
19. ๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐–Œ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜.
20. ๐•ธ๐–Ž๐–๐–Š๐–‰ ๐•ฑ๐–Š๐–Š๐–‘๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–˜.
21. ๐•บ๐–“๐–Š ๐•พ๐–™๐–Š๐–• ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–”๐–˜๐–Š๐–—.
22. ๐“—๐–”๐–‘๐–Ž.
23. ๐•ฌ๐–“๐–™๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–•๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“.
Author's Note
24. ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฟ๐–—๐–š๐–™๐–.
25. ๐“—๐–†๐–™๐–Š ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐“›๐–”๐–›๐–Š.
26. ๐•พ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–”๐–—๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–˜๐–๐–Š ๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–“๐–”๐–™.
27. ๐•ฝ๐–†๐–†๐–“๐–Ž๐–˜๐–†.
28. ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐•ฑ๐–Š๐–Š๐–‘๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–˜.
29. ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–—๐–Š ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™.
30. ๐•ด๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–˜.
31. ๐•พ๐–™๐–Š๐–†๐–‘๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐“›๐–”๐–”๐“ด๐–˜.
32. ๐•ธ๐–†๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–“๐–Ž ๐•พ๐–†.
33. ๐•ป๐–—๐–†๐–“๐“ด๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ด๐–“๐–˜๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–š๐–—๐–Ž๐–™๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜.
34. ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–“๐–‹๐–š๐–˜๐–Ž๐–”๐–“.
35. ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–‘๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–˜.
36. ๐“Ÿ๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜-๐•ฎ๐–”๐–“๐–‹๐–Š๐–—๐–Š๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š
37. ๐“”๐–ˆ๐–๐–”๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐“ฟ๐–”๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
38. ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–—๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ญ๐–†๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜.
39. ๐“๐–‘๐–’๐–”๐–˜๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–“๐–‹๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–˜.
40. ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–“๐–‹๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–˜.
41. ๐“—๐–š๐–˜๐–‡๐–†๐–“๐–‰.
42. ๐•พ๐–’๐–Ž๐–™๐–™๐–Š๐–“.
43. ๐•พ๐–š๐–—๐–•๐–—๐–Ž๐–˜๐–Š, ๐•พ๐–š๐–—๐–•๐–—๐–Ž๐–˜๐–Š!
44. ๐•ญ๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–๐–‰๐–†๐–ž ๐•พ๐–š๐–—๐–•๐–—๐–Ž๐–˜๐–Š๐–˜.
45. ๐“ฅ๐–”๐–œ๐–˜.
46. ๐•ญ๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–๐–‹๐–†๐–˜๐–™ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–‰.
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š.
Important
Broken.
Please?

2. ๐“๐“ป๐–๐–š๐–“.

83.8K 4.5K 372
By thegirlnextdoor7781

Arjun ~

" Ranaji the land just behind the Palace seems to be perfect for this project. Here is the proposal..." Sadh was after the land for a while now.

" Mr. Sadh my family's privacy is of utmost importance to me and converting my homeland into a fucking hotel does not serve my purpose in the least. You want a land, the one next to Mandore  Gardens is up for sale but the one you want is out of question. Is there anything else I can help you with?" I asked him, shutting his presentation of. I had no time to deal with bad business right now.

" I'll take up the proposal with my investors and get in touch with your office Ranaji. Thank you for your time." He folded and stood up, deciding to leave.

" Ranaji there is one last thing for today. You're supposed to make an appearance at Rani Maa sa's Annual Charity Gala this evening. The donation cheque has already been taken care of on your behalf. It is all about showing up." My P.A. handed over the receipt of the donation cheque to me.

I gave her a nod and walked out of the office, followed by Vineet Dhar, the chief of security operations and my most competent advisor.

" Ranaji getting into business with them isn't what is used to be. They are draining money faster than anything and even though this was a courtesy meeting, my request to you in turn them down." He spoke as we were making way towards the car to attend mother's charity gala.

" Turn down all the meetings they request for in the future and let them know to approach me only when their company is deserving of my time and money." I let him know.

" Absolutely Ranaji. Your car is waiting for you to take you to the gala tonight. I'll ask for your leave." He asked to be dismissed.

" No Mr. Dhar, you are to attend the event tonight. My father has asked for your presence along with your family." His family was close to them and the last I remember, his sons have a textile business across the State.

" As commanded Ranaji. My wife is looking after Princess Jahanavi. I will go and fetch her before making it there." He replied in all politeness.

" Nupur has already left with Swati, Preeti, Jahanavi and Kritik for the venue Vineet. Come with me." My father had already made his way to us.

" Ji Hukum." Was what dad was greeted with.

" Let's go then. Come on, son." He greeted me as we made our way to the cars.

We were on our way to Umaid Bhawan when my eyes followed a movement on the side path and just as soon as I got a glimpse of her, she turned her back to the car and just as unknowingly, I tried to get a glimpse of her when the car came to a pause on the traffic signal.

That is when she turned herself for me to see while she struggled to put the damn earring and let out a laugh and just like that, I felt my heart skipping a beat in the thirty one years of my existence.

What the fuck was wrong with me? She must barely been out of her teenager phase and here I was, ogling at this girl and yet, my eyes refused to obey my brain as I continued to look at her.

She was the most beautiful thing I have had laid my eyes on. Something about her careless expressions, dancing eyes and amused smile was pulling me towards her like fire attracted moth. Just like a bud, a little flower.

But before anything could further make sense, she stumbled ahead and just as soon, the driver started the car to drive.

" Stop." I commanded him as he applied the break, bringing the screeching tired to a stop.

" Apologies Ranaji. I'll make sure that she's okay." He jumped out of the car and so did Mr. Dhar who was seated with dad in his car as she rushed towards her while I stepped to make sure that she was okay.

" Ranaji I am sorry for the delay. All of you please proceed towards the Palace. I'll take care of my daughter here and get back just as soon." So he had a daughter too. Interesting. I couldn't help myself and once again, my eyes attempted to seek her as she was leaning into her father in search of assurance and for a moment, all I wanted was to pull her in my arms but just as soon, her eyes tore away from mine and she looked away.

" It's okay Mr. Dhar. I will see you back at the Palace. Keep the car with you." I replied, tearing my gaze away from her and walked away before I could act on my thoughts and walked to dad's car after asking the driver to drop them.

Once again, as the car passed them, I found her eyes peeking at the cars, still clutching her father's arm tightly.

The rest of the ride was silent with a few conversations here and there with dad.

" Mr. Dhar has a daughter?" I couldn't stop myself from asking him.

" Yes. Siya. She lives in Jaipur. Vineet was mentioning that she'd be here either by today or tomorrow after her semester exams." He replied and I gave him a careless nod.

Siya Dhar.

Mom's charity gala was exactly how it was every year with people socialising and celebrities performing among which she tried to play matchmaker for me. Thankfully, this year, she had left me alone.

" Why do we always have to attend mom's events bhai? They are so boring. I'd rather be sleeping at home than be here." Samarth, my younger brother made his way to the bar where I was currently seated.

" We have to keep up appearances Samarth. Besides, mom puts her everything in planning these events. This is the least that we can do." I said as he took a seat next to me.

" I'll have whatever he's having." He ordered scotch for himself too.

" I know, I know. How was work? The Taneja deal went through by the way. They've agreed to all the terms and conditions of the contract." He said and I nodded. He may be a troublemaker but he knew his work.

" I'll need the documents first thing in the morning." I asked him and he nodded his head in acknowledgment.

" Jahanavi was asking for you a while back. Something about a promise you made to take her on a boat ride date?" He asked, raising a brow.

" She is a bloody good manipulator that one, your daughter." I told him and he laughed.

" Don't I know it? Yesterday she made me have tea party with her." He snorted, gulping down the Scotch in one go.

" Excuse me while I go and apologise to her and promise her to take boating tomorrow." I stood up to find her.

Jahanavi was playing with another kid as they were standing next to mom and Mrs Dhar.

" Arjun, there you are. Your PA handed over a hefty cheque for donation. Thank you." She said, giving me one of her brightest smiles.

" This is all yours mom." I replied.

" Bade Papa....you forgot to take me boating today! This is not fair." Jahanavi whined, pulling the sleeve of my coat jacket and I couldn't help but chuckle.

" I am so sorry my princess. I promise to take you tomorrow, okay?" I asked, picking her up in my arms.

" Okay but now we'll also take Kritik with us and then we will go for toy shopping!" She negotiated and looked at me with her big eyes.

" As the princess commands." I pecked her cheek as she asked me to get her back on her feet and introduced her friend to me.

" He is Kritik. We study in the same class and he's my best friend." She said, gleaming as she looked at him.

" He is Nupur and Vineet's grandson." Mom replied and Mrs. Dhar gave me a courteous nod.

" Kritik greet Ranaji. Where are all your manners beta?" Mrs. Dhar picked him up in her arms as the boy looked at me, shyly. I hadn't seen him before today.

" It's okay Nupur. He's just a kid." Mom replied but that was when the kid's eyes lit up and he laughed.

" Siya Bua!! Daadi put me down. I want Bua!" He struggled in his grandmother's arms who put him down at once.

That name again. Her, again.

As he ran towards the opposite direction, I turned around with mom to look and there she was, once again with the same smile, bending down as she extended her arms to let the kid run to her and then picked him up and for the second time today, I felt the existence of my heart in so many years with her laughter consuming me in.

Hey guys! This is the second chapter. Please tell me your honest reviews. I will really appreciate it. I love you all. Until next time. Bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

555K 18.9K 50
It's a story about pratiksha, an innocent girl from a middle-class family. She falls in love with a wrong guys , but her destined one turns to be a b...
12K 444 9
โ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐๐ฒ, ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐œ๏ฟฝ...
158K 8.8K 46
Book 1 of sparkle seriesโœจ Ruhika Rajvansh (25) :- CEO of Rajvansh Cooperation(worlds largest company and spread in all fields like Hospital, hotels,m...
74K 2.4K 42
First book of the Royal Series *I mean.. You don't want to do anything?* *You want me to do that 'anything' to you?* __________________ *Don't do th...