Azur Lane/Grand Order

By Imransolar

Fujimaru ritsuka, someone that has saved both humanity and the world before now retired not because he wants... More

Chapter 1:Nice To Meet You.
Chapter 2:First Command
Chapter 3: Limit
Chapter 4:Talk
Chapter 5: Relaxing Day
Chapter 6:Berserker Is Here!?
Chapter 7: Meeting
Chapter 8: Hangout With The Starter
Chapter 9: Sparring with The Blade
Chapter 10: The Garden

prologue:Here We Go Again.

3.8K 87 66
By Imransolar

3d pov

.
.
.
.
.

???:"huff!....huff!....huff!!!..."

A man is seen running in a forest during the night, the man I clearly tired from running how long...

This man none other than-

Fujimaru Ritsuka.

An ex-master from the organization named Chaldea, is a secret agency founded with the purpose of preventing the "certain extinction" of the human race.

He is one of the 48 master candidates that help prevent human extinction by solving 7 singularity and defeat The Evil Of Humanity Goetia with the help of countless Heroic Spirit or also known as Servant.

Servant is spirit summon to aid their master needs, servants are mostly a spirit of legendary individuals that have set their legends upon this earth or sometimes a being that is out of this world such as king Arthur, Jeanne D'arc,Nero claudius, captain Drake, Jack The Ripper , Thomas Edison , Gilgamesh and Solomon.

Servants are divided by seven class saber,archer,lancer, assassin, caster, Rider and berserker.There are also more class than the base one called Extra such as Avenger,shielder and Foreigner.

After dealing with that,he goes on another adventure with the goal to restore human history.

Cosmos In The Losbelt.

He met many legendary figures,making new allies and also many new enemies. Even though it takes a toll on his mental state,he still moves forward and overtakes many challenges and sacrifices.

After successfully restoring human history, he got the seal of designation by the mage association, They see him as a monster they need to be studied due to him being able to control many servants at once , They want to study his magic circuits and memories.

With the help of the Chaldea members that he fights along with all this time,he manages to escape and go into hiding for 3 years from the association.

But now he's running in the dark forest with full speed because he has been spotted by one of the mages that is looking for him.

Ritsuka:"huff!!...huff!!"

Ritsuka glanced back just in time to see a whip coming close to his face,with his instinct that had forged from his previous adventure he quickly reinforces his hand and Slap the whip away.

He quickly side stepped and hid behind one the tree inside the giant forest.

He slows his breathing and tries to conceal his presence......

He no longer has servants by his side to protect him all the time like he used to,so he has to rely only on his instinct and skill he gains from the time he was a master.

He is now in his mind scape trying to think of the best action to take in this situation.

Ritsuka (thought):'If I am able to hit them with Gandr maybe that can paralyzed them for a while...'

*Sweeesh!!!*

Ritsuka tilt his head dodging the knife that just impaled the tree besides his head.

Ritsuka come out of his hiding place and immediately run while reinforce his both leg to able him to run more faster than average human.

Dodging tree from tree while glancing back to look at his enemy, ritsuka think should he fight or continue running.

If he chose fight,he doesn't know how many people are they and it might be his end.

If he chose to run,he will run out of stamina soon and he will get caught.

Both choice is a bad end for him.

*Busshhhh!*

A shadow jump out from the bushes Infront of ritsuka with the intention of ambush him.

He quickly dodge roll to the side evading the surprise attack,he now only one choice..

Fight.

A man in full black rush toward ritsuka with fist ready to hit him, ritsuka see this hold up his hand and catch the man arm.

The man kick him in the abdomen,the fist was just a misdirection, ritsuka take spit from the surprise hit.

Ritsuka not backing down,greet his teeth and pull the man arm toward him, using his now reinforce right leg to leap and knee the man in the face.

Landing and not finished yet,he grab the man face and use his leg to kick the man leg making him unbalanced,he continue with-

*Bam!*

He slam the man head to the ground making him goes unconscious.

Suddenly a group of people come out of the bushes....

Ritsuka(thought):'did they just arrived or...they were analysing me....'

Ritsuka with his fast hand ,take off the man he just knock out belt off him.

Ritsuka magic circuits come to life as multiple green line appears on his arms before spreading toward the belt he holding.

The belt now is 7 or 8 times more stronger than before in strength and durability.

Ritsuka let out a battle cry before heading toward the battlefield.

Ritsuka:"ARGHHH!!!"

[Timeskip]

Ritsuka:"huff!!!... fucking.....hell....."

Ritsuka laying on the pool of blood, clothes shredded,cut all across his body, his magic circuits almost burn due to him overused it during the group fight...

He somehow win even though his was against a group of mages...

Now tired and have no more stamina,only his will is keeping him awake....

Ritsuka:"shishou.... training.....was... useful after....all..."

His eyes kept trying to closed....

*Bushes!*

More group of mages come out of the bushes.

Ritsuka seeing this lost any hope he have left....he only wish now that when get capture at least kill him and not to do experiment while he's awake.

He close his eyes and wait for his demised ..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Thud!*

He no longer felt the grass or the ground he was laying at...now he felt like sitting on top of a hard wood chair....

He open a bit of his eyes to see, he's in a study room...no an office....with many bookshelves and painting.... Infront of him is a desk and behind the desk sit a man with a smug grin on his face...

???:"don't worry now Fujimaru Ritsuka,now sleep you be safe with me..."

Ritsuka is suspicious of this man but part of him believes in this old man and listens to his advice to close his eyes...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Gaps!*

Ritsuka sits up from the bed while gasping for fresh air before relaxing and controls his breathing...

He looked at his body to see that he was in his boxer while bandage covering all over his body...

He now takes a look at his surroundings,and it is the same room as he remembers before passing out.

He tries to get off the bed but he hears a door opening sound,he looks at the only door in the room to see the same old man enter before locking the door.

???:"oh you awake,now please just lay down you clearly not heal yet."

Ritsuka lay down like he asked to before letting out some he want to know.

Ritsuka:"who are you?"

The man grin.

???:"my name is Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg,but please just call me zelretch."

Ritsuka widen his eyes from hearing the man name,of course he knows the man name it popular in the moonlit world.

The man that achieves the second true magic is the kaleidoscope,the one that fights against the crimson moon , one of the founder to the mage association and for trolling anyone that he have interest in.

He mostly knows this information from the Counter Guardian Emiya saying that him and his alternate younger self as zelretch prime target.

Ritsuka start to sweat from remembering all the information...

Zelretch see this know what ritsuka thinking,he make a stupid grin.

Zelretch:"now,now ritsuka please don't panic I won't do anything to you............yet."

Ritsuka didn't heard the last part.

Ritsuka:"did you save me?"

Zelretch:"yes."

Ritsuka:"why?"

Zelretch:"why? Let just say it a thank you for your effort in savings humanity twice and even if I didn't interfere,Alaya the will of humanity will help you Incase you got capture as a thank.How lucky are you to have two powerful individual looking out for you hoho!"

Ritsuka slump in relief that now he know if anything happens someone will help him.

Ritsuka:"thank you Mr.zelretch and how did you know I save humanity twice?"

Zelretch:"c'mon now ritsuka I know you not stupid."

Ritsuka think for a bit before facepalm,how can someone of high caliber like zelretch not know of the achievement he achieve.

Ritsuka:"you must have watch me or someone told you,but I think you must have watch me correct?"

Zelretch:"hoho correct with having kaleidoscope, I was able to watch your adventure and it kept me amused out of my boredom."

Ritsuka smile before frown.

Ritsuka:"what do I do now? everywhere I go I got a target on my head and I don't know about my family anymore,I never got the chance to contact my father,mother and sister after the whole Chaldea thing.....I can never communicate with people without worrying about someone coming for me."

Zelretch put a cup of coffee beside ritsuka.

Ritsuka:"everywhere I go is not safe anymore....I don't know where I belong anymore.... sometimes I wish everything could return back the time where every servant is still with me.... doctor roman...fou....mash....da Vinci.....I do-"

Zelretch sit beside ritsuka and pet his back making him stop talking.

Ritsuka suddenly feel something wet on his face...he touch he cheek to feel water...he realizes.... he's crying.

Zelretch:"shhh... everything is gonna be alright.... ritsuka I don't want the hero that save humanity twice sad...I don't want you to be in denial and I want you to face the reality and move forward."

Zelretch take a sip on his own coffee.

Zelretch:"if you keep looking back you will fall but if you look forward you can see many possibilities."

Ritsuka:"I don't know if I have the will to move forward anymore.... I'm tired of all happening.."

Zelretch:"are you really Fujimaru Ritsuka?"

Ritsuka raise his eyebrows and finally set his gaze meeting the the old mage eyes.

Ritsuka:"wha?"

Zelretch:"are you really the brave and self sacrifice Fujimaru Ritsuka that have save the human race twice?"

Ritsuka:"o-of cause I am...."

Zelretch:"then I want you to remember something important."

Ritsuka:"important?"

Zelretch:"Ritsuka how many people have help you during your journey,many have take hit for you, protect you,train you and stay by your side to help make a better future for you after retired from Chaldea and not for you to be depressed."

Ritsuka listen very careful to the man.

Zelretch:"remember no matter how far you are from the people you love just know that they are always with you no matter how far you are from them,they always in your heart."

Ritsuka stop crying anymore...and clutch his heart with his right hand where the command spell used to be.

Zelretch:"you can't change the past....but you can always start a new."

Ritsuka:"new?how?"

Zelretch grin as he saw some light return in ritsuka eyes.... zelretch saw a silhouette of his once tsundere pupil beside ritsuka.

Zelretch(thought):'you look exactly like your mother....'

Zelretch now sit behind the desk in his office.

Zelretch:"you said that you have no place to belong anymore correct."

Ritsuka nod.

Zelretch:"how about I give you a new place to belong."

Ritsuka:"a new place to belong...where?"

Zelretch:"a new world!"

Ritsuka:"a new world!?"

Ritsuka know that man can travel between reality.....but if he chose to go to another world....that mean he have to leave everyone that he love....it make him sad.

Zelretch:"Ritsuka I know it a hard choice but think carefully... everyone that you know what do you think they want for your?for your happiness or be forever hunt and be depressed."

Ritsuka:"i-i....can first tell me about the new world."

Zelretch let out a sigh.

Zelretch:"it a world that being invade by an alien being knows as the Siren."

Ritsuka:"is there anything to fight against this siren?"

Zelretch:"yeah....a ship girl."

Ritsuka:"huh?ship girl?"

Zelretch:"in nutshell, basically the ship from the world wars that you know turn into either beautiful girl or a little girl."

Ritsuka:"o-oh that is a bit surprised."

Zelretch:"said from someone that able to hangout with legendary people."

Ritsuka:"hehehe."

Zelretch:"well the against the threat of siren they build the ship girl under the alliance called Azur Lane."

Ritsuka:"so what the reason you want to send me to that world?"

Zelretch:"I want you to use your skill as the master of Chaldea to lead the girl to the victory."

Ritsuka:"don't they have their own master,leader or commander?"

Zelretch:"they used to have a commander...."

Ritsuka:"used?"

Zelretch:"well since the commander is a man and he is sent to lead an army of beautiful woman,I think you can guess..."

Ritsuka:"let me guess,all the previous commander make a sexual assault toward the ship girl."

Zelretch:"yeah some of them is even what the word again....ah yes lolicon."

Ritsuka is now a bit angry as he imagine his adopted daughter jack getting assault by a grownup man....but relax since he remembers what jack can do...

Ritsuka:"wait if you send me,would they have trust issues against me a man?"

Zelretch:"well sending a woman to command them is more positive action but they don't have any candidate for the place except man."

Ritsuka:"I'm sure you can pick someone from other dimensions?"

Zelretch:"well you see I believe in your skill to lead them because only you I put my faith on."

Ritsuka smell some bullshit In his word but did not say anything.

Zelretch:"don't worry about the details,right now what will be your choice?"

Ritsuka:".........."

Ritsuka think all the pros and cons....

Suddenly he have a flashback toward someone he hold dear to his heart.

Mash:"senpai please anywhere that you go, please don't forget me or all the Chaldea members and please find happiness."

Ritsuka smile as he remembers his favorite kouhai word.

Ritsuka:"alright I go to the other world but before can I write a letter and ask you to deliver it for me."

Zelretch:"sure take your time."

Suddenly a stack of paper and few pen materialize beside ritsuka and he start to write letter for his fellow allies and family.

[Timeskip]

Zelretch:"is that all?"

Ritsuka:"yeah...."

Zelretch:"what the matter?"

Ritsuka:"to be honest is still scare me to leave this world.....but as you said I should be looking forward and stop looking back."

Zelretch smile, beside young Emiya he found ritsuka someone he interested in.

Zelretch:"just before you go I have three gift for you."

Ritsuka:"gift?"

Zelretch:"yeah first is this."

*Poof!*

The bandages around Ritsuka are gone and all his wounds are healed, he is now wearing new clothes...

Ritsuka:"wait this clothes!?"

Zelretch:"yup! beside all clothes you wear to me this is the best one!"

He lift his finger toward the new clothes.

Zelretch:"but it not the same,I put every abilities on previous mystic code you wear into this one, basically all your previous mystic code now merge into one."

Ritsuka:"woah...you make it more versatile..."

Zelretch:"now for the second gift."

Zelretch wave his hand as a light illuminated the room before disappear...

A watch appears on ritsuka wrist.

Zelretch:"it fill with kaleidoscope energy,you can use it in emergency to teleport you here just Incase you're in stuck position."

Ritsuka:"an emergency escape button...it will be useful and I can also visit you."

Zelretch:"yes please visit this old man."

Ritsuka smile and let out a chuckle...

Zelretch:"final present is this."

He held out his hand as a card appears out of nowhere...

The card have a picture of man raising his hand toward the sky.

Ritsuka:"wait if I remember from illya and miyu,that this is a class card?"

Zelretch:"yes and here."

The card turn into particles before going inside ritsuka body.

Ritsuka:"if I have a class card that mean, I'm able to use servant power correct...but what class is that?"

Zelretch:"well that a new one I just make special for you called the Fool Class."

Ritsuka:"fool class?what is that?"

Zelretch:"well that for you to find out hohoho!"

Ritsuka slump as he remembers Emiya said that zelretch is a trickster.

Zelretch:"well it time for you to go."

Ritsuka:"right,I can't thank you enough zelretch,what can I do for you."

Zelretch:"just keep doing what you always do."

A portal suddenly materialize...

Zelretch:"someone will be waiting for you on the other side,he will tell you everything and training that you need for leading the ship girl."

Ritsuka:"hai!"

Zelretch offer a handshake and ritsuka accept it.

Zelretch:"well good luck on your journey Fujimaru Ritsuka, humanity best master."

Ritsuka:"Hai! I Fujimaru Ritsuka will now go! "

He let go of the old man hand and step Infront of the portal before glance back to meet with smiling zelretch.

Ritsuka take a breath....

A flashback of his first adventure from the day fou wake him up until now....he glad that he met many Wonderful people and now he will try his best to help more.

Ritsuka:"Here we go again."

He enter the portal and went to the world of-

AZUR LANE

To Be Continue

___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 529 26
Jasper George, the last living Guardian. Master of the Light and the Dark. It has been over 200 years every since the event of Light Fall . Humanity...
56.1K 1.2K 34
Y/n! An Anotherworlder person. He tries to find peace and last resort, he finally finds it, or he thought! The attack of the Sirens! Azur Lane VS Cri...
3.7K 172 7
Three people, friends with each other, died. They, later on, woke up as a Shipgirl. They have made a terrible mistake to resulting in the Azur Lane f...
69.4K 738 17
They needed more firepower if they wanted to beat the sirens. So, let's start summoning yeah? Disclaimer: Azur Lane is not owned by me and anything t...