the ghost and molly mcgee: th...

بواسطة NathanBonello

this is about of how Molly Mcgee where she and her family move into a new house in an new town where she is c... المزيد

oc
first day fright
howling Harriet
(un)nutrual
Getting the Band(shell) Back Together
the greatest concert ever
short 1
hooray for mollywood.
short 2
The Best of Nin-tensions

the curse

1.5K 27 6
بواسطة NathanBonello

it started off in another world where a vortex of ghost and inside is the council where they are interviewing the ghost who spread misery in the human world.

Aquamarine Ghost Council Member: Your performance... is disappointing.

Blue Ghost Council Member: Misery is declining... *poofs a meter, currently at the green* in Cedar Valley!

Gray Ghost Council Member: While joy is on the rise!

Pink Ghost: There's nothing I can do! They... opened a dog rescue! You can't expect me to compete with puppies!

Aquamarine Member: That is precisely what the Chairman expects.

The chairman, a towering phantom point to the pink ghost and then she was surrounded by wind

Pink Ghost: Don't send me to the Flow of Failed Phantoms! Please! I can do better! They had... PUPPIES!

She was then suck into the Flow of Failed Phantoms.

Aquamarine Member: *sighs* Just four last ghosts to review...

Gray Member: Not them, especially her.

Blue Member: Must we?

Green Member: The Ghost Council summons, scratch, Libby, Andrea. . . and Molly

In the human world where in a abandon house, at the back yard there is a blue ghost name Scratch who is sitting relaxing and eating pizza until a portal open a suck him in. across the house was also abandon where inside the house there was a shy green ghost knows a Libby as she is reading at the cough while at the back yard there was a yellow ghost who is planting some flowing as she humming her name is Molly and lastly there was a blue ghost who is taking selfies of herself and post it in the ghost blog where her name is Andrea. As then they were suck into a portal where the four ghost was teleported into the ghost world where the four crash into the floor.

Andrea: ugh who dares intrust my selfies I swe-*saw the ghost counsel and turn nervous* o-o-oh the ghost councils it's a nice to meet you umm. . .

Libby: h-how's the misery?

Scratch: Hey! The Ghost Council! You guys are looking' good.

Molly: how's my favourites councils going!?

Scratch and Molly float to the armchair.

Scratch: Especially you, Mr. Tower of Dour

Molly: looking quite well, fist pump? *raise hr fist then pull down*maybe later.

Libby and Andrea look scared as the two is just making them look bad as Andrea face palm. Then Scratch and Molly was pulled away from the armchair where they face the ghost council.

Pink member: scratch you are rude.

Blue member: prude.

Aquamarine member: and disgusting

Grey member: while Molly is the most failure of what ghost stand, your kind.

Blue member: cheerful

Aquamarine member: and friendly

Pink member: *face to Libby and Andrea* as for you two, Libby, you must be the second failure of the ghost as the only person you scared is yourself while Andrea however, you shown to gain reputation of scaring the human world in your blog, well done.

Andrea: *smile* well thank you councils.

Grey member: however for you three since we can't argue with your numbers. *poofs the meter* Your town of Brighton is truly a miserable place.

Aquamarine Member: We shall mark you three performances as. . . adequate. Now, our work is done!

Pink Member: Yes, we are off to the Haughty Haunts Club!

Scratch: Oh! I've never been. I hear it's nice.

Molly: should I came? I never hear this place.

Andrea: should I wear something fancy or some cute casual?

Gray Member:*(laughs* You four are not invited.

Blue Member: but you are dismissed.

Then the four get back to their house as Molly landed on ground and near her flours and Andrea landed on the ground.

Molly: *get back up* Ok maybe next time!.

Then the portal disappears where then Molly then gets to her flowers where she was wilted her flowers, sighed in sadness.

Andrea: those jerks! Who do they think they are, I have gotten popularity of my scars and I demand that they show respect to me.

Molly comes to her.

Molly: well maybe they will next time after all they are the higher Ghost then us, and we don't want to make her them mad.

Andrea: *scoff* don't need you to tell me that, I do more woke scaring people then you, Libby and scratch at the same time and yet I cant get into any club!

Libby then came out of the house and float towards them.

Libby: Guys! Guys!

Andrea: if it's about another spider in the house for the last time we literally living in an abandoned house!

Libby: it not that, there's two cars park to this street and one of them is in front our house, he having people moving here.

Molly: *gasp* really, oh boy maybe we can be friends.

But then Andrea smack on Molly back head.

Andrea: No, we are supposed to scare them, girls. Let show theses human how we do scares, get into position!

The three ghost the float back into the house as at the in front of the house where then a mother was then coming out of the driven car.

Mother: this is the place kids, this is where we gonna live now, what you both think?

Then the car open where a happy little sister come out and see the house.

Sister: how this house is amazing, are we really gonna live here mom!

Mother: as much we can.

Then the last person came out as it's a boy who is a big brother, his name is Max Martin. Who came out of the car with his hands in his hoodie, where he is not that existed of moving another town as he is isn't a sociable boy as he walk up in front with his family as he sighed from his nose.

mother: come now Max, I know it hard moving but this can be a new start for us and beside of the new friends you make.

Max: yeah.

Doesn't sound happy.

Sister: come on Max will it kill you to smile.

Max: yes. . .

Mom: let go in and see the place.

The three walk as Libby was seeing throw the doorbell as she gets his position.

Libby: ok Libby you can do this, just scare them when they open the door easy as that.

She was breathing calmly as she hears the nub twist she then put on a scare, however the door open and it actually squash Libby to the wall before she could scare them.

Mother: alright kids welcome to our new home.

Sister: wow!

They go pass the door then the door moves close reveal Libby squash to the wall like a fly as she moans and fell to the ground.

Mother: alright kids we have a lot to move out in the truck so let back to working then we choose which room we peek.

Sister: *salute* roger that.

Max: ok. . .

The three then go out as Andrea boof to see Libby on the ground.

Andrea: what was that!?

Libby: w-w-well I was going to but the door cam a-and I got squash.

Andrea face palm.

Andrea: I hope the molly at lease put the effort on scaring the humans.

Both then went to the attic.

Andrea: Molly have you plan for th-

The two ghosts stop as they see the attic decorate then Molly puff in front of them.

Molly: tada, what you think? I make sure that our human roommate can get comfortable in his or her room.

Andrea: Molly, we try to scare them. . . *scare form* NOT MAKING THEM ROOMATES.

But then they here someone coming where the ghost sees the hatch, Andrea gets back to her normal form.

Andrea: their coming, Hide!

They hide as then the hatch open reviling Max coming up with his stuff with boxes and a broom once he made it he then sees the area.

Max: huh, this room is already decorated. . . well lest work then.

He then looks around the attic not knowing that Molly then appears behind him.

Molly: *whisper* ok molly you can do this this is your first time meeting a human and you have to make a good oppression.

Max then then around where then Molly comes at him wrapping her arms around him.

Molly: HUMAN HUG!

Max was surprised to see a ghost but also to because of her hugging her thought.

Max: what the!?. . .to . . .tight!

Molly: opps sorry.

She then let go of Max as she breath heavily then he can breathe, then look at Molly.

Max: so, your ghost right?

Saying like it was normal.

Molly: yep and also your new roommate aw it is awesome we gonna so much fun together oh we gonna have so much sleepover fun, games, food, talk about boys, well me and the other girls because you're a boy, do you talk boy talks, I mean I know me and the girls gonna talk about boys of how some are noisy and rude but cute like you . . . *reais what she said and blushed* but not the cute thing but not like your rude or noisy I know you are a great and cute- no normal- normally cute- I mean your look normal and I sure you have a cute personality I mean-

Max was getting a bit annoyed as molly keep on talking.

Max: (great. . .this place is haunted by annoying ghost*) alright, alright I get it! *molly stop taking* so let me get this straight, so your haunting this place right?

Molly: yeah, well me and the other two girls.

Max: others?

Then Libby came out of the shelf screaming, Max look to see Libby coming at him and go pass him and hid behind him as his hair woosh back by Libby pass through her.

Molly: *smile* and this is one of them!

Max then blinks a second and look at his hair where he fixes it and turn around to the other ghost who seems hiding behind his back, shacking in fear.

Max: so, gonna to introduce yourself?

Libby, look to see Max face to face causes her to blush a bit looking at him.

Libby: *shy* h-h-h-I I'm Libby, n-nice to meet you.

Molly: she is my ghost bestie but don't worry I still like you both like equal!

Max: and why did you scream out of a shelf.

Libby: b-because I saw a sp-sp-spider!

Max: wait, ii thought ghost like creepy stuff.

Molly: yeah but Libby just shy and scared some things.

Max: . . . alright, and did you say there's two of them.

Then Andrea appears in front of them in her scary form.

Andrea: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

The three stand there where Libby then faints on the floor, Molly eye widen and Max. . . have a blank face. Andrea was confused of the reaction and then do it again.

Andrea: AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Max: . . . *look at Molly* friend of yours.

Molly: yep, her name is anndrea

Andrea: its Andrea!

Molly: sorry.

She chuckles nervous.

Max: soo, all you three are ghost and hunting this house.

Molly: yep we been here for about decades

: and we want you and your human family, *transform into a scare form* TO lEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE!

Again no effect on Max, causes Andrea to get furious

Andrea: what is up with that face?!

Molly: wow, your not that easily to scare are you, what's your name?

Max: I'm Max Martin watch a lot of horror movies and this. . . this is just not that really scary.

Andrea turns back to normal mad.

Andrea: well you and your humans need to leave! Causes if you stay then it will give us a bad reputation for us.

Max: sorry, but my mom already pays so can't leave here.

Molly: *gasp* that means we can be roomies.

Hug Andrea and Max.

Molly: oh we gonna have so much fun together, I cant wait to face human fun together and we gonna to ghost fan with our new human friends.

Andrea/Max: Can't . . .Breath!

Then Andrea manages you get out getting some air.

Andrea: NO, I won't allow it this is haunted house and meaning that we have work to scare these humans out!

Molly: aw come anndrea, you know you want a human friend in your life, and beside it fun to have human company here and I sure we gonna have so much fun!

Max: MOLLY!

Max was turning blue in the face.

Molly: OPP! Sorry bestie!

She forgot she still has him as he let him get to get his air and his face to normal. Then Libby came back from the faint.

Libby: ugh, I have a dream. Of a cute boy saving me from a giant spider.

Molly: that wasn't a dream!

She then realises that she said it out loud causes her to blush.

Libby: I mean another boy I was thinking!

Max: ok, so I just gonna place my stuff now, you three have fun then.

Andrea: *appear in front him* ah not your not, this is a place for ghost only, no humans allow.

Max: said who.

Andrea: *Scare face* SAID ME!

Max: . . . if this is the really you can do, then you have to do even better than that.

Molly: oh really then I got one even better

Chuckling evilly as then turns even more terrifying

molly I CURSE YOU, MAX MARTHIN! *everything in the room floats* Wherever you go, whatever you do, for the rest of your days, I'll be there, haunting you, tormenting you, *bugs and spiders crawl out of her mouth as she speaks* turning your every waking moment into an unending NIGHTMARE!

Everything drops to the ground again. Molly turns back to normal.

Max: aright, that was good.

Molly: thank you!

Andrea then rushes at molly grabbing hr by the collar.

Andrea: MOLLY, what have you done!

Molly: what I just pretend that I curse him that we are forever bond.

Max: wait that?

Andrea: and the contract said that when one ghost in a partnership curse one that mean the other ghost is also bond to the curse.

Max: ok Andrea you gotta-

Then Andrea was then pull towards max where they bump head where they look that they are close at each other where Andrea blush and push Max.

Andrea: MOVE, see what you did Molly!

Molly: oh. . . woops.

Max: I can be curse by ghost! How am I gonna explain this to my family.

Sister: Max!

Max: shoot that my sister, hide!

Molly: got it bestie.

The three ghost hides then Max sister came in through the hatch.

Sister: I'm almost done set up mine, so I just came to- *look at the attic* wow! This place seems cool.

Max: um . . . yeah I guess it is.

Sister: how did you have time to do this.

Max: I guess. . . game playing, look how about we talk to mom about dinner when you done with your room, I be down soon ok.

Sister: ok!

She then left the attic where the ghost came out hiding.

Molly: she seems nice, what she your sister?

Max: yeah that my little sister Lilly, she is over joy sometimes.

Molly: oh I can't wait to be friend with her!

Libby: so what are supposed to do with the curse.

Andrea: I be going to see the council about this and hopefully here is a way to break the curse, in the meantime you two watch other the humans so they don't get any funny business.

Andrea created a portal and went in with the portal disappear.

Max: . . . so I guess this is my new life then.

Molly: yep! Excited? Because for now on we are forever besties, oh I should invite you to Scratch he is also a mother ghost just across the street with reminds me I pretty sure another human live there now, I wonder if they also want to be friends to OOOOOOH!! I just so thrill!

As she keeps on talking Max already know she is deeply regrating leaving here, he looks at Libby who is near him.

Max: is she always like this.

Libby: y-yeah, but she is a good person honest. I-i-I think you gonna like it here.

Max: well and- I mean the other ghost don't like that I stay here.

Libby: Andrea can those seems bossy but don't worry about here.

Max: thanks. . . so about the cute boy?

Libby: *blushed* ITS NOTHING I SWAER I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!

She then floats away.

Max: (So this is my life now, living in a miserable town in a hunted house with three ghost that are cursed to be forever bond with me. . . this is gonna be wild ride is it? I just hope the ghost or at least the other people in the house crossovers aren't annoying like the ghost talking)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.8K 112 14
Identical twins, Amber and Molly's family has moved into a new house in Brighton. Little did they know that they're moving in with a ghost. While Mol...
599 8 1
Just watched the season one finale of 'The Ghost and Molly Mcgee', and I CAN'T STOP OBSSESSING OVER IT!!! Plus, I just felt like writing this. It's...
1.6K 303 66
Cara's family was taken from her as a teenager, and she spent the years after learning everything she could about the dark creatures responsible, try...
37.3K 3.4K 33
Liam left everything that he knew behind, his house, the neighborhood he lived in, and the city that he knew. Why? Because he needed a change. He nee...