Supreme Hybrid God (Rewriting)

由 LordMidnight5

I'm rewriting the story and will be releasing three chapters at once. The story that will take it's place is... 更多

Midnight's Bio
Ch 1 Supreme Hybrid Awakens
Harem pt 1
The Student Council & Familiar Forest
Giving Sona A Break & Hunting A Stray
Midnight New Bio
Pls read this it's important
Going to school & KFC!!
Training And Catching Up With Grayfia
Halloween Special!!
A day with Millicas & Some old friends
Kobayashi and Tohru visit & teaching Asia new magic!!!!
In A New Dimension With Kobayashi
Reviving The Saiyan Race
Midnight's Heat & Going Home
Roasting A Chicken
A Racist Alien & A Date With Sona
Stolen Excaliburs & Midnight's Rage
The Kai Of Time & The Time Patrol
A New Warrior! A Shine In The Darkness!
A World Of Heros!!
Villain Attack and The Power Of Dragons
Announcement!!
Go check out the rewrite this version is discontinued

Older Brother & Full Past Revealed!

573 9 4
由 LordMidnight5

3rd POV

Midnight woke up to movement in his bed. He looked down to notice a lump under his cover. He pulled the blanket off him only to be face to face with Crystal.

Crystal: good morning Midnight!

Midnight: Crystal why are you in my bed?

Crystal: well when I was sleeping my new body got cold so I can in here to cuddle with you. I hope you don't mind.

Midnight: it's fine just wake me up next time that way I know.

Crystal: okay!

Midnight: now come on I got something I need to do.

Crystal got off Midnight. Midnight got up and changed his clothes with magic. He then left the room. Crystal began following him as they walked down the hallway.

Crystal: so what exactly are you doing?

Midnight: I'm trying to get the hang of this new technique.

Crystal: oooh can I help?

Midnight: sure.

Midnight and Crystal walked into the simulation room. The room simulated a forest with a clearing again. Midnight sat in the middle of the clearing.

Crystal: ok so what am I supposed to do?

Midnight: I'm gonna meditate and when you feel my power rise or see an aura gather around me I need you to attack me.

Crystal: if your say so.

Midnight began to meditate. After 5 minutes Midnight a silver aura began to Incase Midnight. He began to stand up. Crystal looked at him and knew it was her time to start attacking. She rushed at Midnight with water surrounding her first. Midnight quickly dodged her attempt at attacking.

She then turned to try and kick him mid-air only for him to duck and dodge it. Crystal landed, then backflipped and unleashed a barrage of kicks. Every kick Midnight continued to dodge each one flawlessly.

She then tried to sweep his legs but Midnight backflipped over her. He kicked her in the back causing her to get sent back. She recovered and looked at Midnight in awe.

Crystal: what the- I can't hit you at all and no matter how hard or fast I attack you, your aura and face stay calm.

Midnight let out a deep breath. He look at himself and continued to get a feel of this unknown technique. Midnight began to think back to what Whis said.

"Whis: how are you able to use Ultra Instinct? "

Midnight closed his fist. He flared his silver aura.

Midnight: (Is this ultra instinct it feels powerful and it seems useful for dodging. However it's not fully my style. It relies to much on the body natural instincts. It wouldn't work well if I wanted to incorporate a plan into it.)

The aura vanished Midnight could feel a little fatigue in his body. Crystal walked up to him and began to poke around his body.

Crystal: what was that? you were so calm and fast.

Midnight: I'm not to sure myself.

Their conversation was interrupted by optix.

Optix: Master Midnight you have a visitor.

Midnight: who is it?

Optix: he said his name is Hikari.

Midnight: I wonder who that could be?

Midnight exited the simulation room with Crystal. Midnight went to the front door while Crystal went to her favorite place the pool. Midnight opened the door only to be face to face with a man his hight, Midnight could also tell her was around 16 years older. The man has black hair and purple eyes that match Midnight's. He wears all black clothing with a red belt. He has a katana strapped to his waist.

"Hikari ???"
"33 years old"

Midnight: I can tell this is important come in.

Midnight and Hikari walked in and sit on the couch. Hikari day in the couch opposite of Midnight. Ophis, Crystal, Aika, Kohiro, and Tohru all appeared next to Midnight as they felt a new presence. The ORC weren't here because Sona said someone wanted to meet with them.

Midnight: who the hell are you?

Hikari: it's good that we can finally talk little brother.

After Hikari said that everyone went wide eyed. Hikari looked at everyone and narrowed his eyes.

Hikari: That's right my name is Hikari Okami, Midnight I am your older brother.

Midnight: Impossible I don't have a brother.

Hikari: I'm telling you the truth but I had to keep myself hidden to protect you.

Midnight: But where were you all this time. Where were you when Mom and Dad died.

Hikari: What I'm going to tell you will anger you but I ask you restrain yourself and let me explain.

Midnight: what is it?

Hikari: The truth is I was there when Mom and Dad died. I was there because... I'm the one that killed them.

Midnight: WHAT WHY? WE COULD HAVE BEEN A HAPPY NORMAL FAMILY!

Hikari: I know you're angry but let me continue. Our family was far from normal to begin with. Midnight to be honest you and I are both hybrids we were hybrids since birth. Our mother was a high rank fallen angel and our father was a skilled worrier and magician. As I grew up I had to work for the other fallen angels. I was barley able to come home, but I would always watch one the family.

Midnight: if you watched over the family why kill them?

Hikari: well once you were born it was astronomical. Your magical was on par with a mid-class to high-class fallen angel at birth. I was able to detour the others of your existence for 4 years but they eventually found out. What made it worse is they found out you were a hybrid. Everyone wanted you dead. They labeled mother an outcast for having a child with a human. They never realized I was a hybrid as well. I was then sent to kill our family as they thought I was a full blood fallen.

Ophis: what happened after that?

Hikari: I contacted mother and she said she already knew the situation. Then I did the only thing I could to protect my brother. I went back to the house I found mother and father waiting for me. They said they have accepted death. I then left the house to make it look like I broke in and killed them. This would allow it to be more believable. I blew the door open and waited for them to hide you. Then I killed them to throw the others off of your presence. I called someone to come get you. But when they got there they said you were gone.

Midnight: I was found by some scientist and they played a part in turning me into what I am today.

Hikari: I've been looking for you everywhere. I couldn't find you until I was able to somehow feel your presence here in Kuoh.

Midnight: that means something must of been hiding my presence in the human world from you till now.

Hikari: yes but what could- hmm!

Everyone's eyes narrowed as they felt a spike in holy energy. What made it worse is it came from the direction of the ORC. Midnight stood up.

Midnight: I'm gonna go check it out.

Hikari: I'm coming with you.

Midnight: Fine.

Midnight and Hikari teleported to the ORC. Midnight noticed three girls one with blue hair tho a strip of her hair was green. The other one had chestnut hair. They both wore priest robes.

"(Left) Irina Shidou"
"Age 16"
"(Right) Xenovia Quarta"
"Age 17"

The other girl has white hair with a black strip. She has a white eye patch on her right eye. She wore a black hoodie she had an emotionless face.

"Asugi Shiori"
"Age 17"

The girls looked over at the two new people in the room. Irina smiled at them, while Xenovia kept her serious face. However the moment Asugi's and Midnight's eyes met her face hardened. Her eyes held hatred she dashed at Midnight. She hit him out the building. Midnight was able to recover, he then blocked an incoming sword strike.

Midnight: hey what's your deal!?

Asugi: you bastard I'll kill you!!

Midnight: I haven't even done anything to you!

Midnight grabbed her arm and threw her away. Asugi landed then pointed her blade a Midnight.

Asugi: Don't play like you don't remember me bastard!

Midnight: wait sugi?

Asugi: It's Asugi to you, you have no right to call me that after what you did you bastard!

Midnight: you wouldn't understand.

Asugi: I'll kill you! You killed everyone then left me alone! I'll never forgive you Midnight!

Midnight: you don't know my reason behind it.

Asugi: I don't care about your reason behind it! What you did is unforgivable!

Midnight: I'm not gonna fight you.

Asugi: Then just stand there and die!!

Kiba: hold it!!

Midnight: huh Kiba.

Kiba: this is perfect me and Issei were just about to fight these holy sword wielders. We can make this a three-way fight.

Xenovia: that sounds fine.

Midnight: I refuse.

Asugi: what's wrong are you scared. Don't you have pride.

Midnight: fine I'll fight you but I refuse to seriously attack you unless I have to.

Irina: perfect.

Everyone stood opposite of each other. Kiba was against Xenovia, Issei was up against Irina, and lastly Midnight was fighting Asugi. Asugi eyes held pure hatred twords Midnight. Midnight summoned nokoribi in it's sword form.

Rias: begin!

Asugi instantly dashed at Midnight and Kiba did the same to Xenovia. Midnight parried Asugi's attacks and continued to clash with her.

Midnight looked over at Kiba to see him ruthlessly attack Xenovia the same way Asugi it's ruthlessly attacking. Xenovia just parried and matched his attacks. Midnight could tell he wasn't thinking straight. Looking at Kiba, Hikari instantly thought the same. Hikari turned to Rias.

Hikari: Your knight and that white haired girl are going to lose.

Rias: huh?

Hikari: look at the way they're attacking, it's ruthless. Even though the white hair girl is more coordinated with her attacks, her's is still pretty ruthless. They both hold extreme amounts of hatred in their eyes. They aren't thinking straight, if you noticed with their opponents neither one has attacked seriously or broken a sweat. They're both just wearing out their stamina.

Midnight looks over at Issei and Irina. He noticed Issei continuously trying to touch Irina. Midnight knew what he was trying to do. Midnight parried another attack from Asugi, then he yelled at Irina.

Midnight: Watch out don't let Issei touch you!

Irina: what happens if he does!!

Koneko: he has a move that tears people clothes off.

Issei: why would you two tell her my trump card.

Midnight/Koneko: Cause you're the enemy of all women.

Irina tripped on a rock running from Issei. Issei was about to touch her. Midnight dashed away from Asugi who was on one knee tired. Midnight appeared infront of Irina. Issei touched Midnight instead. Midnight's clothes were ripped off. Issei covered his eyes so he wouldn't see anything. Midnight quickly made clothes appear on himself with magic. Irina however saw and was blushing as red as a tomato. Midnight uppercuts Issei sending him flying. He then turned to Irina and helped her up. They looked at Xenovia about to strike Kiba. Looking over they saw Asugi about to dash at Midnight. However Hikari interrupted.

Hikari: Everyone Stop!

Everyone stopped and looked at him.

Midnight: hmm?

Hikari: These fights are over.

Asugi: What no I'm not done!

Kiba: Exactly we can keep going!

Hikari: you two shut up! Look at yourselves you there knight you are on the ground beaten and bruised. You are in no condition to keep going, and you girl are just as bad look at you you can barely stand yet you still say you can fight.

He points at Kiba bruised and cut up clothes and body. Then he points at Asugi's shakey legs. Asugi looked like she was ready to collapse at any second.

Hikari: now look at your opponents. They haven't even broken a sweat. They both show no signs of effort.

He points out Midnight and Xenovia's blank faces. Midnight just sighed and teleported away. He didn't teleport home instead he teleported to Sona's house. He fell back onto the couch with his head landing in Sona's lap.

Sona: what's wrong?

Midnight: Someone from my past showed up. It didn't go so great and idk what to do.

Sona: Midnight are you perhaps running from your past?

Midnight: I just never thought it would show up again.

Sona: Midnight your past follows you wherever you go. You can't just keep running from it.

Midnight: your right and I think it's time for all of you to know everything that happened in my past. Thanks for the advice Hun.

Sona: no problem Midnight.

Midnight: I need you to gather your peerage and meet me at my house. Tell Rias too.

Midnight teleported away. Sona looked at where he was. She has a somber lol on her face.

Sona: Midnight I'm glad you're gonna tell us your past, but you have to fully realize it will always show up the more you try to push it away. You have to realize that your past is a part of you and you must use it too shape a better future. Once you do it will help you reach your goal.

Sona then called Tsubaki and told her to gather the other people in her peerage and to tell Rias too meet at Midnight's house. After 5 minutes Sona and Rias's peerage along with Hikari teleported into Midnight's house. They saw Midnight sitting on the couch.

Midnight: thank you all for coming. The reason I asked for you all to be here is because it's about time for y'all to know my past.

Koneko: Midnight are you sure?

Midnight: positive.

Midnight nodded his head to koneko. He then created a magic circle under everyone.

Midnight: instead of just telling y'all it'd be better to show you.

In a flash of light everyone was gone.

Years ago

The group appeared floating in the air. They look around to see themselves in a forest.

Rias: what is this place?

Sona: it seems to be a forest that's closed off from there rest of the world.

Asia: where's Midnight.

Issei: look over there!

Issei pointed to a group of scientists. One carried a passed out kid on his shoulder. Issei ran up to them.

Issei: hey drop the kid!

They didn't even bat an eye to Issei, they continued walking forward. This cause Issei to get angry. He tried to grab one of the scientist but his hand phased through him.

Issei: what the?!

The others walked up to him. Sona had her arms crossed.

Sona: it seems we are not physical beings here. We cannot touch or interact with anything.

Tsubaki: we should follow them for now.

Akeno: I agree let's follow them.

The group tailed the scientist. After 10 minutes of waking the group find themselves at a science lab.

Asia: a lab in the middle of the woods.

Momo: why would they want to hide it?

Issei: they must do horrible things in there!

The group were focused on the building to the point they didn't know the scientist walked in. Saji notice they were gone.

Saji: uh guys the scientist are gone.

Rias: the front door requires a keycard. How are we supposed to get in?

Sona: hmm I wonder.

Sona walked to the front door. She put her hand to the door. He hand phased through it. She then walked forward phasing through the door. She then poked her head out.

Sona: once again we are not physical beings so you can just walk right through the door and other objects.

Rias was the next to walked through the door. One by one they all phased through the door. Once inside they saw the scientist again. They quickly caught up to them. The scientist soon entered a room. The room was blank all it had was a bed. They put the little boy on the bed and left. Rias and the others stayed by the boy.

Issei: hey everyone don't y'all think this boy is familiar?

Koneko: I can't believe you haven't figured it out yet.

Sona: The boy is familiar because that little boy is Midnight.

Saji: wait that little kid is Midnight.

Sona: it's common sense we are seeing Midnight's past and I know that silky snow white hair.

As they talked a scientist walked in he had a somber look on his face. He has gray hair and eyes. He had glasses on. He wore a white shirt and black pants. He had a standard science lab coat and a blue tie.

"Lucas hitoki"
"Age 26"

He walked over to the kid that was now identified to the others as Midnight. He rubbed the hair of child Midnight.

Lucas: I get he has high magical power and he's a hybrid but do we have to experiment on a 4 year old child. They're so cruel hell I had to convince them to even let me put a bed in here.

Lucas clenched his fist. His eyes began to glow. His face was riddled with anger. A gray aura began to incase him. He soon calmed down. He then left the room.

Sona: I wonder who he was?

Sona was thrown out of thought when. The 4 year old Midnight began to wake up. He wore a gray robe that his mother gave him. His white hair covered his left eye.

"(K)Midnight Okami"
"4 years old"

(A/N: Midnight will be labeled as (P) Midnight until the flashback is over to signify it is the past him.)

(K)Midnight began to panic. He ran to the corner and curled up into a ball. His eyes began to water.

(K)Midnight: What is this place? Where am I?

Tears start to stream down (P)Midnight's face. He remembered that he lost his parents. Koneko walked over and hugged him even in her spirit form. (P)Midnight began to calm down. Even though he couldn't see her or actually touch her. The now grown up Midnight's soul could feel her and began to calm down. Spreading to his child body causing even his child self to calm down. After a while of looking around the room wondering where he is. Scientist walked into the room with (P)Midnight. They dragged him out the room. Immediately Issei and the others ran after them. As the traversed through the hallways. (P)Midnight tried his hardest to get out of their grip.

(P)Midnight: Let go of me you big meanie.

Scientist: just shut up and come with us kid.

The scientist continued to drag (P)Midnight. They soon arrived in a room with a lot of gadgets. The most noticable thing was the table in the middle of the room. The table had a giant machine with tons of tubes connecting to it. Different colors and energy ran off every tube. Midnight began to thrash around as the scientist picked him up. His efforts were in vain because the scientist was able to strap him down onto the table. The machine above (P) Midnight began to spin. It spun until it landed on the tube with a white glow coming off it. (P)Midnight screamed as it was injected into him. He began to grow fox ears and nine tails. Koneko and the rest watched on. Asia covered her mouth and began to cry a bit.

Asia: so that's how he become a hybrid.

Sona: it would seem so.

Sona tried to say that in a plan tone but couldn't. She herself was also crying. Everyone in the group had a few tears in their eyes. Saji and Issei was clinching their fist. After a while (P)Midnight stopped screaming and passed out. The scientist checked (P)Midnight's pulse. After determining that he was still alive the scientist walked out. Lucas soon walked in he took (P)Midnight out the room. He carried him back to the plain room with just a bed. He placed the boy on the bed and let him rest. Rias's group watched over (P)Midnight with worry. Knowing they can't do anything only worsened their worries. Sona and her peerage however followed Lucas. Lucas stood in his personal lab. He had an angry expression and a blue aura raging around him.

Lucas: Stupid fucking co-workers. Experimenting on a God damn child.

Sona's peerage regrouped with Rias's peerage. (P)Midnight was still passed out from the experiment. Time continued to go on. Had to sit and watch experiment after experiment. Everyone of (P)Midnight's screams they had to listen to. The only good part was Lucas secretly taking care of (P)Midnight. One day when (P)Midnight woke next to him was a little key. Once he picked it up, it transformed into a scythe. Then it began to switch through different weapons. (P)Midnight dropped it scared of what it could do. It quickly transformed back into a key. (P)Midnight picked it up and put the key in his pocket. Rias and the others just watched on not saying anything. They felt horrible knowing all they can do is sit there. (P)Midnight left his room acting careful to not get caught. He stopped when he heard Lucas's voice. Slightly opening the door to peak in. He saw Lucas talking to the head scientist.

(A/N: Head Scientist= HS)

HS: so it was you helping out the fucking lab rat.

Lucas: what you're doing is wrong!

HS: It doesn't matter what we are doing is for science!

Lucas: He's a child! You guys are sick bastards.

HS: if that's how you feel then I'm afraid you hold no use to our organization.

The HS quickly stabbed Lucas in the stomach. (P)Midnight's eyes widened. Out of instinct he ran to Lucas. The HS watched on rolling his eyes. Lucas coughed blood and spoke his last words the (P)Midnight.

Lucas: Looks like it is my time to go little one. Never bare hatred to the people and world around you. Goodbye Midnight my little Hoshi.

Lucas's eyes went blank as he took his last breath. (P)Midnight could do nothing but cry his eyes out. He looked up when the HS started laughing.

HS: that fool really cared about you too much.

(P)Midnight stood up and glared at HS with tears in his eyes.

(P)Midnight: You call him a fool how can you say that. He was my friend, my second father. And your just a... a.... A MONSTER.

(P)Midnight let out a scream through his tears. A blue aura began to swell up around him.

His aura began to grow and grow. It devoured everything it touched. The HS was no different. His body began to disintegrate as soon as the aura touched him. The aura continued to eat at everything until the whole lab was left as nothing but a crater. The sky rained, Rias and the others along with (P)Midnight cried at the death of Lucas. The rain hit (P)Midnight's face. He couldn't help but think to himself.

(P)Midnight: (Rain... It's been so long since I've been outside... How long has it been?... Four years... I'm 8 years old now... I'm getting bigger Mom... Dad... Lucas... If only you could continue to see me grow.)

(P)Midnight looked around noticing his location. He began to walk off into the forest. Rias and the others followed him not saying a single word.

(P)Midnight: (This is the forest no to far from town... I guess I'll head that way.)

(P)Midnight made his way to the town. As he walked though Rias and everyone else noticed the world around them speeding up. In an instant they were in a town. It didn't take long for them to realize that they were actually in the underworld.

Sona: (Midnight's parents must of decided to live in the underworld to hide away from other fallen.)

They followed (P)Midnight as he wandered the streets. Overtime (P)Midnight learned to be quick and stealthy. Living on the streets he had to steal food. (P)Midnight was sitting in his hideout which was just an abandoned building on the outskirts of town. He say there snaking on an apple that he stole. The ORC and SC stood across from him. (P)Midnight looked out the window. He saw two adults devils pull a girl into the alleyway by his hideout. (P)Midnight jumped out the window. Seeing this Asia ran up to the window in worry. (P)Midnight was completely alright though. He bounced from wall to wall until he landed at the end of the alley. Midnight picked up a pebble and threw it at the first guy. He then picked up another one. The two men turned their attention to (P)Midnight. He just stood there tossing another pebble into the air.

(P)Midnight: Didn't your parents teach you not to forcefully touch women. And it's March so in women's history month no less.

Thug 1: And didn't your parents tell you not to mettle in other people's business.

(P)Midnight: nah I lost em pretty early but I was taught later to do the right thing.

(P)Midnight tossed the pebble into the air. He jumped up and kicked it causing it to catch on fire. It zoomed through the air hitting one of the thugs sending him into the wall and knocking him out. The other thug looked in fear at his friend being taken down so quickly. He tried to attack (P)Midnight but he was also easily knocked out. (P)Midnight walked up to the girl.

(P)Midnight: Hey are you ok?

???: Yeah I'm fine thank you.

(P)Midnight: Do you need someone to walk you home?

???: If you're offering.

(P)Midnight and the girl he just saved walked out the alleyway. They began walking to the place the girl told him. As they walked (P)Midnight learned her name was (P)Grayfia. (P)Midnight didn't give her his name yet. He doesn't know if he should she might betray him. After a while they ended up at a Mansion. There was a butler at the front looking worried. Once he saw (P)Midnight and (P)Grayfia he ran to them.

Butler: Mistress Grayfia there you are! Where did you go!?

(P)Grayfia: I got...lost but I had some help.

The butler looks at (P)Midnight and pulls (P)Grayfia away from.

Butler: Mistress Grayfia you shouldn't be around this... street rat.

(P)Grayfia: but he-

(P)Midnight: It's fine he's probably right just go in you house Grayfia.

The butler begins to take (P)Grayfia into the mansion. (P)Midnight turns around and starts to walk away. (P)Grayfia takes one last look at (P)Midnight distancing figure and mumbles to herself.

(P)Grayfia: I didn't even get your name...

(P)Midnight walked back to his hideout. The ORC and SC watched the whole interaction, but decided not to say anything until the end of Midnight's past was told.

Small timeskip

(P)Grayfia was laying on her bed thinking out loud to herself.

(P)Grayfia: Why doesn't anyone like him. They all call him a street rat, but he seems really nice to me.

A knock was heard on her window in the background. (P)Grayfia was to deep in thought to hear it.

(P)Grayfia: All the lower class people seem to love him though. They say he's very sweet and helpful.

Another knock was heard on the window. This time it was louder than the last one. (P)Grayfia finally turned her attention to the window. She opens it wondering what was going on. She sees (P)Midnight floating there with a smile on his face.

(P)Midnight: Hey there I know you probably have some questions, you also seem fun so I came back.

(P)Grayfia: *whisper yell* what are you doing!? Get in here before someone sees you!

(P)Grayfia pulls (P)Midnight into her room. She throws him onto the bed. She then sat next to him. (P)Midnight looks at her still with a smile on his face.

(P)Midnight: 4 questions.

(P)Grayfia: huh?

(P)Midnight: I shall answer 3 question that you may have.

(P)Grayfia: well for starters what is you name? I never got it.

(P)Midnight: My name is Midnight.

(P)Grayfia: Why do people call you a "street rat".

(P)Midnight: Well I'm an orphan. I live in the streets and steal for food.

(P)Grayfia: Why are you hatred by the upper class people but all the lower class people love you?

(P)Midnight: I love helping out people but no matter who I help... I'll always be seen as a low class in their eyes...

(P)Grayfia: Why don't you try to get adopted?

(P)Midnight: Because... I'm a bad luck charm... The people have already died because of me... I don't wanna drag anymore loving adults into anything...

(P)Grayfia: I'm sure they don't blame you... Why don't-

(P)Midnight: *puts a finger on her lips.* Sorry but you've run out of questions, and we've ran out of time. Bye for now.

(P)Midnight walks to (P)Grayfia's window. He look back at her one last time. He then jumps out her window and flys away. This went on for months. They would meet at night and talk and spend time with each other. (P)Grayfia's mother caught them one day. She wasn't mad or anything at the sight of (P)Midnight in their home. She got to know him as well. She took a liking to the boy. Whenever (P)Grayfia's father wasn't home they would play all over the house. (P)Midnight learned many things from her. The ORC and SC watched on with smiles on their faces. However once (P)Grayfia's father found out though he was furious. He got a mob of people to chase (P)Midnight out of town. The injured him greatly as he didn't fight back because he didn't wanna hurt them. A lot of the lower-class people had a look of regret in their eyes. (P)Midnight continued to run. However when he was deep in the woods he collapsed from exhaustion. A figure found him and loomed over him. The ORC and SC has a bad feeling about this guy.

???: I see potential in this kid... He'll make an excellent weapon for the organization. 

(P)Midnight was taken by the man. Hours later when (P)Midnight woke up he was in a dark room illuminated by a single simple light on the ceiling. The same man that picked up (P)Midnight walked into the room. When he stepped into the light (P)Midnight was able to see his face and features more clearly. He had black hair that covered one of his eyes. he also wore a black clothes and a mask that kept the rest of his face hidden. He had dull grey eyes.

"Hira 'Shadow' Shikonaki"

"30 Years old"

Hira: Hello (P)Midnight...

(P)Midnight: W-who are you? H-how do you know my name?

Hira: I am Hira Shikonaki but here in these organization we address each other by our code names so you will call me either Shadow or boss.

(P)Midnight: Where are we? What kind of organization is this?

Hira: You will learn all that in due time. Over the years me and the organization will train you to be a fighter.

(P)Midnight got no say in the matter. Over the years (P)Midnight was trained to be an assassin. He was forced to kill even when he didn't want to. Every time (P)Midnight refused to kill he was severely punished. Well if tortured and punished meant the same thing. Year after year (P)Midnight was forced to do missions. He wasn't the only child there though. There was other kids though one stood out to (P)Midnight she was a sweet girl her name was (P)Asugi. She was took in by Hira before (P)Midnight. She wasn't trained like (P)Midnight was, she was trained but not to the same extent. She never got the punishments (P)Midnight did. Over the years the amount of kids began to dwindle down. All of them dying on missions or due to the punishments. (P)Midnight just got punished and was left in his dark room. He sat against the wall.

(P)Midnight: All of this that's happening why me. I'm just a kid and i'm at my damn limit!

???: Your limit? Who decides what your limit is?

(P)Midnight looks up and sees Lucas's spirit standing in front of him looking down at him. The spirit of his mom appeared and hugged him. He looked his mom in the eyes and saw all her features he forgot what she had looked like because he was so young when she died. She had white hair and purple eyes just like him.

"Dawn Okami"

"32 Years old"

Lucas: Instead of overthink things you should just focus on moving forward.

Dawn: You're way stronger than you think my baby boy. Don't give up we will always be with you.

(P)Midnight's dad was next to appear. He ruffled his hair and crouched down to his level. He had black hair and red eyes.

"Huánghūn Okami"

"37 Years old"

Huánghūn: My son you are one of the strongest out there. Stop letting them control you, give into your rage. These men are dangerous, are you gonna let this organization take in other kids and let the share the same pain you are going through?

(P)Midnight: No...

Huánghūn: Then stand up son. Give into your rage, they've already got several other kids killed. Are you gonna stop them or do you want them to get other kids, they might even get your friend (P)Grayfia!

(P)Midnight: I won't let them!

L/D/H: Good get up and show them!

All three of them disappear and (P)Midnight's aura explodes his eyes turn from purple like his mom's to red like his dad's. He took a key from his pocket over the years he named it Nokoribi. He changed Nokoribi into it's sword form. He burst out his room and attacked one of the assassins that guards his room. The other one alerted everyone in the building that (P)Midnight went rouge. All other assassins in the building all ran about the floors with weapon prepared for when he comes. He may be a kid but he's dangerous, (P)Midnight ran through the floors killing all the other assassins in his way. He has a smile on his face, he wasn't in control instead there was a monster in his place.

He fought off assassin after assassin not holding anything back he killed all of them. The only person he cared about out of this organization was (P)Asugi. She was on a mission so he had no problem destroying the building. He made his way around planting explosives while killing the other assassins. Once he reached the top any assassin that he didn't kill he would leave to the explosion. He set the explosions off and jumped out the window. He landed at the bottom of the building. He watched it blow up and crumble to the ground. Once the building completely crumbled to the ground Hira crawled out the ruble injured. (P)Midnight saw him and walked up to him. Hira saw (P)Midnight's feet and looked up at him. (P)Midnight pointed his sword at his face.

Hira: I took you in kid... I gave you training. You don't have the guts to kill me.

(P)Midnight: The old me wouldn't but you... you created a monster.

(P)Midnight swung his sword cutting Hira's head off. He was unaware that (P)Asugi came back. She was mortified at what she saw the building destroyed and (P)Midnight kill Hira the man that took them in. She ran up to Hira's body she screamed and tears began to show up in her eyes. (P)Midnight looked down at her with dull eyes. He sensed priest coming their way because of the noise. He started to walk away, but (P)Asugi screamed at him causing him to stop.

(P)Asugi: Why did you do this!? They took us in, they gave us food, water, and a place to stay! Why would you do something so horrible! I won't forgive you!

(P)Midnight looks back at her his dull eyes met her's. This caused her to go quiet his eyes they were so dull. (P)Midnight turned back around and began to walk away. (P)Asugi looked at his figure as he walked away. She grew sad and angry at what he did and the fact she doesn't know his reason behind it. (P)Midnight stopped once more and spoke without looking back.

(P)Midnight: If you're truly angry at me let you hatred grow. If you want to take revenge for these... people then get strong enough to kill me. We are 15 years old we still have a lot of time ahead of us so take that time to grow.

(P)Midnight walks off into the night. He wondered around for year training himself physically, mentally, and magically he did this until he was visited my someone he never suspected. (P)Midnight was sleep in the abandoned house he used as his home. A bright light filled his home once it died down in front of him stood God the ruler of heaven. God looked at the figure of the sleeping (P)Midnight. He sighed to himself he placed a hand on (P)Midnight's chest.

God: You have been through so many unfortunate events but you are too dangerous to be left in the world.

Chains wrapped around (P)Midnight's body. They tightened and then disappeared. God opened a portal and (P)Midnight sunk into it. On the other side (P)Midnight woke up and saw his new surroundings. It was an endless space to float around, it looked to be that only he was there. However he was proved wrong when he heard a gigantic roar. Looking to his left he saw a giant red dragon coming towards him.

"Great Red"

"??? Years old"

The dragon tried to eat him, luckily he was able to dodge. He kicked the dragon causing it to be sent back a little. (P)Midnight looked shock that he barely did any damage. (P)Midnight could also tell his body felt weaker than his full strength.

(P)Midnight: (My power seems weaker than before. Why? No matter all that matters is that i don't die in this fight.)

(P)Midnight rushed at the dragon, he kicked it once more sending it back. The dragon smacked him with his tail causing (P)Midnight to get sent flying down. He recovers and flys back towards the dragon. The dragon charges a giant fireball but (P)Midnight was able to dodge. The dragon was about to send another one but he had to charge up. (P)Midnight kicked the dragons jaw up causing the charging fireball to explode in it's mouth. (P)Midnight then puts a hand on it's chest. he activates ice magic and charges it to the max. He moves his hand and send a giant wave a ice freezing the dragon.

(P)Midnight breathed out his body feeling cold. He heard a giggle form behind him. Thinking that it was another dragon he prepared for another fight hoping her got lucky with this one too. Looking back he wasn't faced with a dragon but a girl.

(P)Midnight: W-who are you?

(P)Ophis: I'm Ophis the infinity dragon the one you just froze in place is Great Red.

(P)Midnight: Can you tell me how to leave.

(P)Ophis: Well your strength is not all there. While you got lucky with freezing Great Red, you aren't strong enough to get out yet though. I'll teach you.

(P)Midnight: Thank you.

Ophis and even Great Red get used to Midnight living there with them because he is stuck. Ophis teaches him how to come and go to the Dimension Gap anytime. She grew really close to (P)Midnight even claiming him as her mate as he was strong enough to fight Great Red. Great Red also got close to (P)Midnight as well. They grew a close relationship kinda becoming like father and son. Great Red introduced (P)Midnight to the dragon race. (P)Midnight also meet Koneko while being in the Dimension gap. Her sister Kuroka who hasn't seen her ever since she had to leave because she is being hunted. Kuroka couldn't pray because she's a reborn devil but she pleaded that any higher being please start to watch over Koneko. (P)Midnight heard her pleading and started to watch Koneko who was taken in by Rias. (P)Midnight began to grow a relationship with Koneko. (P)Midnight never introduced himself to Rias or anyone in the peerage. One day in the Dimension Gap he fell asleep and didn't wake up for 50,000 years or One month in the human world.

Flashback Over

The SC and ORC find themselves back in Midnight's house in the present time. They see Midnight in front of them. His eyes are closed, tears present on his face but...he was smiling. He opened his eyes and looked at them.

Midnight: There now you all know my backstory.

Midnight was hugged by Asia who was crying. Midnight was shocked but he hugged her back. They were then joined by the rest of the join in on the hug. 

Rias: I'm sorry you had to go through all that.

Saji: Yeah man you where just a kid you shouldn't have gone through that.

Midnight just smiled, he looked at the two of them.

Midnight: It's fine...If it never happened I wouldn't be where I am today.

Midnight looked out into the setting sun. He sighed and wiped his tears.

Midnight: It's getting late, we should all get some sleep. We have to find Kiba and those exorcist tommorow.

Sona: You're right, Rias I wish you the best of luck finding your knight. Come on everyone we're leaving.

Rias: Thank you and bye Sona.

Sona and her peerage leave. Midnight and everyone else go to their rooms. Midnight laid on his bed looking at the ceiling. 

Midnight: (Everyone knows my story now... I'm glad they don't think any less of me... was it truly right though... back then... to kill all those other assassins.)

As Midnight thought to himself Asia walked into his room. He didn't notice her as he was in deep thought. Asia sat on the edge of his bed causing him to look over.  Their eyes locked Asia had a look of sorrow in them. She still felt bad about everything Midnight went through.

Midnight: Hey Asia what's up?

Asia: I can't stop thinking of everything you went through... The fact that you had to go through all that.

Midnight: Asia... Thank you for your concern it means a lot to me... It's all in the past now though... I can't change it even with all the power I have now. Sometimes I want to go back and change it all, but I'm okay with things being the way they are because I met all of you guys the SC, the ORC all of you.

Asia: I'm glad I met you too... I have a way to protect myself... I used to be naive, but you helped open my eyes... Thank you.

Midnight: No problem Asia. It's getting late we should go to sleep.

Asia: Well... I talked with Ophis and Koneko they said it was okay. So...can i sleep with you?

Midnight: uhh sure.

Asia climbs in bed with Midnight. She hugs him and cuddles into his chest. Midnight smiles and wraps his arm around her. 

Midnight: Goodnight Asia...

Asia: Goodnight Midnight...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Time On Supreme Hybrid God

Midnight: I know you don't forgive me but please let me help you.

Asugi: Fine

Scene change

Hikari: I'm sorry little brother.

Next Time The Stolen Excaliburs And Midnight's Rage

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

396K 2K 53
A New Book full of One-Shots but for Male Readers! You can Make your Own Requests and they will be mixed with One-shots of my Own Design! So Plenty o...
5.1K 88 9
SNS Oneshots Like my other oneshots books, I'll give a summary or some info before hand most of the time incase theres anything triggering or if it d...
134K 1K 21
The title says it all, welcome to Haikyuu x Reader Oneshots! NOTE: I AM STILL TAKING REQUESTS! Looking for any inspiration and ideas I can get for my...