𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭 ➢ �...

By skyelxght

She wanted to laugh, she knew it wasn't real but she was too broken to. Sirius was dead. And it was her faul... More

☆ 1
☆ 3

☆ 2

567 28 7
By skyelxght

Quick A/N; Bellatrix is a male, cause yes. Zenith Lestrange.

Vernon was not happy with her at all, she could tell before they even got out of the car. The man looked at her and then sneered. "Brat get out of the car! Get your freaky stuff and get it the house!"

'Before the neighbors see.' Was left unsaid between both of them but Clover got the point. She nodded simply and unshrunk her stuff, Vernon would never allow her to get away with keeping it.

"You left the stupid bird, didn't you?" Vernon asked staring at her stuff, the white owl missing.

"Yes Uncle Vernon." She said softly.

Vernon pushed her aside and into the wall, she groaned as her head hit hard. He grabbed her stuff and locked it up in her old cupboard before turning back to her. "You'll be working your stay tomorrow! Get out of my sight and no dinner."

Clover nodded and ran up the stairs. She was clutching her wand so hard, she was afraid it might snap.

She tucked her invisibility cloak and wand away in the floorboard for the time before and pulled out the album book from Hagrid.

The man had been so nice to give it her but - after seeing Snape's worst memory, she couldn't unsee what her father had truly been.

She whimpered and curled up. She didn't even blame Snape for hating her, it was deserved.

She stared at her mother and father's smile in the picture of her as a baby. She flicked to another picture which was her father, mother, and Sirius together. She wiped her eyes and then she leaned back on the wall.

This was about to be a long summer. 

Draco Malfoy was not one to care about what happened to his father - the man had put himself into the position that the Dark Lady always put the pressure on him. But hearing his father had nearly gotten placed in Azkaban - Potter's fault nonetheless. 

His mother picked him up from the train station by herself and she stared at Draco for a few moments before pulling him to the apparation spot before someone could even try to stop them. He had said his goodbye to Astoria Greengrass already. The brown hair girl just stared at him and shook her head sadly.

"Is father okay?" He asked, while they were walking back to the manor after apparating.

"He'll be fine." Narcissa insisted, but it didn't sound like she was only trying to convince Draco - she was trying to convince herself.

"What happened?"

"Our Lord, was not happy that they failed to get the prophecy, she's already forgiven Zenith for it - however, your father is the one that dropped it."

Draco sneered. "How does he just drop it?"

"From what I got of his story, Sirius Black was behind it." Narcissa answered, usually there wasn't any emotion in her voice - it was simply cold and quiet - however, Draco sensed a spark of sadness. Had his mother cared for the stupid blood traitor?

"The Blood Traitor?"

Narcissa nodded. "Yes, it turns out that Dumbledore and his order were hiding him."

"Severus didn't know?"

Narcissa shook her head. "Told our Lord that Severus hadn't even been allowed in headquarters as of yet."

"Are you sure he's not lying mother?"

"It's not my place to question Severus or any of them Draco." Narcissa said and stepped up to the front step up to the Malfoy Manor entrance. "I'm not marked - I'm just the wife of the host and sister to the Lord's second."

Draco scoffed but didn't say anything further as Narcissa used her blood to gain access to Malfoy Manor's door, it opened and Narcissa stepped in, Draco followed him.

The door snapped such, locking again before Narcissa turned to look at Draco. "Your room is still by us and Zenith and Rodo - you are well away from the Dark Lady." Narcissa stepped closer and they met eyes. "Don't do anything stupid - please." Narcissa never said 'please'.

'I already almost lost your father.'

Draco sensed that was the unsaid statement. He sighed and nodded. "Of course mother." He said reasonably. Narcissa gave him a rare but small smile and turned on her heel, disappearing down the hallway to the Death Eater's side of the house. Besides his uncle, no one went to their side of the manor. 

He entered his room - right besides his mother and father's. He sat down on the bed and un-shrunk his trunk. He called a house-elf to put it away. The elf happily did it while Draco sat in silence. 

♡June.30th.1996

Slytherin hissed at Lucius again. "Your son will be getting marked before he returns to school with a very special task."

Lucius flinched. "But - my lady he's - "

"Ready for it." Slytherin hissed. "And it'll teach you a lesson not to do something stupid!" 

"But why?"

"He'll be doing a very special task for me Lucius." She growled and jabbed her wand into his throat, basically threatening him to speak out again. "You were nearly sent to Azkaban - do you want me to put you there for the time being?" 

Slytherin hadn't even broken the other's that had gotten caught out of Azkaban. Lucius was sure it was out of punishment for daring to fail and get caught. Though he knew that Zenith would eventually get fed up and want his husband back.

"No milady.." Lucius whispered, through struggled breaths. 

"Good - you will not disobey, your child among other's will be getting mark the beginning of August." She said and kicked Lucius away from her body, pulling her wand away.

"Of course, whatever you need milady."

Slytherin shook her head in disgust. "Get out of my sight." 

Lucius hit the floor before he registered what she said and scrambled up, he ran out of the door once again. His lord wanted nothing to do with him now that he had failed her. 

Clover looked up from her bed to Aunt Petunia's knocking to wake her up. "Get up, breakfast needs done..." A pause. "NOW BRAT!"

Clover whimpered and moved out of bed, she was not focusing on anything. Nightmare after nightmare was attacking her. The Death of Cedric Diggory still haunted her and return of Riddle - now Sirius' death and night in the ministry was haunting. She looked down at her scars of 'I must not tell lies'. 

She shook her head and moved out of her bed, opening the door. Petunia's room door was closed, meaning Vernon wasn't up as of yet - neither of Dudley. It was barely light outside but she payed no mind to it. 

She quietly walked down the steps, avoiding the step with the creak - if she draw attention to herself from that little thing then Vernon would beat the crap out of her, again.

Luckily, her magic had healed what it could. She ignored the dizziness in her head and her stomach's sickness. She took over breakfast from Petunia who had oh so kindly started it. Her aunt proceed to set the table - likely not trusting Clover not to break something.

Of course, Petunia never trusted her. They made eye contact briefly but Petunia's eyes left her as soon as she heard Dudley running down the stairs. Clover turned her attention back to the food before it could burn. 

Dudley looked at her for a moment but she didn't look back at him, he didn't say anything insulting and turned away to go sit on the couch.

Vernon stumbled into the kitchen 5 minutes later - Clover was just pulling the eggs of the burner. The man stared at her with a spike of angry. "You're not finished yet, brat?"

"Sorry Uncle Vernon." Clover whispered and went to flip the bacon, then removing it from the burner. Vernon slapped her hard on the back and her hand landed on the burner in an attempt to stop her from landing her head on it. She whimpered and he laughed.

"Get finished with it."

"Yes Uncle Vernon." Clover said and finished the bacon with her good hand. Her bad handed was burning and she felt like breaking down, to cry. But she wouldn't - not in front of them. 

Vernon grabbed her wrist and held it harshly and watched her with narrowed eyes. "Have fun getting all your chores done." he laughed harshly again and let Petunia get him a plate of food - as she did for the 3 of them.

Clover moved out of the room to start with the laundry, she would have to figure how to do this with the least amount of pain. Petunia stepped into the hallway and stared at Clover for a second, Clover was aware that Vernon and Dudley were likely gone by now.

The older was at work and the younger going to do drugs or some dumbshit with his friends, she wasn't exactly sure what that boy was up to. "Aunt Petunia?"

Petunia looked at her for a good few minutes and then sighed softly. "Go to your room."

"Excuse me?"

"Clover - " Petunia never used her name. "Go to your room." She said softly.

Clover obeyed, with one last look at Petunia, the women had taken over the laundry. Clover felt like she was seeing things but closed the door behind her. She leaned against the door and whimpered when she accidentally put to much pressure on her brunt hand. 

It was about 10 minutes later that Petunia came into her room, Clover having moved to her bed at that point. 

Green eyes met blue eyes. 

Petunia stood there for a minute before dropping medicine and bandages for the burns. "I figured this might be a bit much for your... thing to help you."

It seemed the women still couldn't stand to speak the word 'magic.' Clover would laugh if she wasn't in so much pain. 

Clover smiled, despite the tears running down her cheeks. "Thank you Aunt Petunia."

"Don't mention it." She said and walked out of the room, closing the door. 

They both knew she meant that literally. 

Clover stood up and picked them up with a her good hand - she had gotten used to using bandages and sneaking medicine when needed but she didn't think that Petunia would actually just hand it over. She sighed softly, perhaps Petunia wasn't as bad as she had always made her out to be. 

Vernon had always been the problem after all. 

♡July.6th.1996
(Warning; attempted sexual assault) 

Clover sighed as she moved into the old playground that used to have a bunch of children in it - now it looked abandoned and she was alone her. The burning pain was gone but she would be stuck with the scarring for a while - if not forever. She knew her magic was doing some of the healing as well. She sighed down at her twisted ankle. 

Dudley having tripped her rather harshly this morning and Vernon had laughed. Dudley had actually looked at her like he was sorry. 

Clover knew Vernon must have asked Dudley why he wasn't staring at her with hatred or bullying her due to nearly killing him the year before. She sneered, it wasn't even her fault. Stupid Dementers and Stupid Umbitch. 

Clover sat down on the swing and rocked back and forth.

She had been looking at the ground, rocking the swing back and forth when she heard Dudley and his friends. She didn't feel comfortable doing this right now - specifically not trying to run from them.

Piers Polkiss - one of Dudley's best friends, or at least he was as far as Clover was aware. However, Dudley was looking at him with hidden hatred. If Clover didn't know Dudley's emotions so well - she would have missed it. and then Gordon which he didn't look happy with that one either. 

Polkiss first reaction to seeing her and laughed, approaching her. Dudley tried to convince them against them after what happen the year before the boy just ignored it. Clearly not believing anything had happened considering they hadn't been there when the two were attacked. 

Clover wanted to die right now - her head already hurt. 

Polkiss all but grabbed her from behind before she even knew he was behind her, she whimpered quietly. Clover's magic wanted to snap but she held back.

"Such a baby." Piers sneered down at her. 

Gordon laughed and approached her.

"Guys - surely - " Dudley was cut short. 

"Surely, she has a good body." Gordon mused. 

Clover hit Piers and he stumbled back away from her body. She would have attempted to stand but she was at a disadvantage with her sprained foot. 

Polkiss sneered at her. "You would think she was an obedient little toy - you did grow up with her didn't you Dudley? Surely your parents taught her right?" 

Dudley opened his mouth and then closed it - to open it again. "You can't possibly be thinking about doing this."

Clover was trying hard to contain her magic - she was not about to risk getting kicked out of Hogwarts for more magic near muggles(even if the last time, the muggle had been completely aware of said magic). 

Polkiss got the advantage and had restrained her from behind while Gordon had restrained her legs. Gordon looked like he was about to start touching her. 

"Guys! What if she tells someone?" Dudley reasoned - the boy looked panicked.

Polkiss laughed, "She won't.", and stood up, still holding her hands back - the next moment it was completely dark and she was out. 

Severus stepped into Dumbledore's office and the man was not here at the currently moment, which didn't surprise him because the Headmaster couldn't seem to care to be around any of them. He had taken down certain wards - so the Headmaster would have no idea he had ever been here as long as he didn't get here before Severus disappeared. The students had suffered badly due to his disappearance last year, he sneered inwardly.

He stepped curiously towards the old man's desk, eyeing the chessboard behind it. He had seen that chessboard man times - he was fully convinced they were just pawns in his stupid games but he hadn't found a reason to even think that the Dark Lady would want to protect Clover

His only goal was to keep her alive. 

It's when he noticed a letter.

Address to Mr Vernon Dursley.

He sneered, what could the old man possibly be up to now?

He picked up the letter carelessly and began reading.

Vernon Dursley,

I do hope that you've picked up on the beatings, I need her obedient especially for the coming year. I'll send more money on Clover's birthday.

AB

Severus growled, of course Dumbledore had asked for abuse --

Wait, Clover was being abuse?

Of course, she was being abused. It explained one of the many reasons that the girl was now so against anything the old man did. He smirked and lowered his wand to the paper - now he had a reason to go to Lady Slytherin. Despite being a little more on the insane side she had always taken abuse cases seriously. 

The women did not tolerated child abuse.

He just hoped that with her plans of not killing her - Severus could use this information to make sure Clover was well protected.

Slytherin rose an eyebrow at Severus report. "What do you mean they are be abusing Potter?" She growled out, standing up and meeting Severus eye, he set the letter in front her.

"Milady - "

Slytherin growled and felt the sudden urge to kill Dumbledore at this very moment after reading the letter - she sighed, that would have to wait. "Has he been doing this her entire life?"

"Milady - he asked the Dursley's to abuse her." Severus answered. 

"You're telling me this, why?"

"Dumbledore wants me to protect her - I'm doing that." Severus said, they stared at each other in silence.

"You betrayed me didn't you? After I killed your little girlfriend?" Slytherin finally hissed out and pulled out her wand. Severus tensed but didn't move.

"Milady - "

"I didn't even mean to kill her! She wouldn't move aside when I asked!" Slytherin growled. "If you would have asked I would have fucking told you Severus - " She was mad, very mad.

"I'm sorry milady." Severus bowed his head, he sounded both apologetic and surprised. 

Slytherin sneered at him for the use of emotions. "Goddammit Severus! How much does that fucking man know?"

"Milady - "

"Severus answer the fucking question!" She slammed her hands on the desk out of frustration ignoring the spike of pain. 

"Not much - you haven't been telling me much - " He answered with his usually calm and cold voice, one that didn't show emotions.

"Does he know I'm not aiming to kill Clover Potter or her little friends?"

"No milady - I've kept it quiet." Severus answered quickly.

Slytherin took a deep breath and then glared at him. "Get out of my sight."

"Milady?"

"I'm not going to kill you - if you have Clover Potter's intentions on your mind." Slytherin then made direct eye-contact. "If I so much as find out that you tell Dumbledore something that I did not give you permission to tell however, you are done for!" She sneered at him. 

Severus simply nodded and walked gracefully out of the room, like he usually did. She collapsed back in her, wordlessly slamming the door shut.

Since she had not managed to figure out that Severus was a spy - he had the sudden worry that someone else might be spying. She tightened her hold on her wand - she would need to go through all her Death Eaters - especially the inner circle. She knew Zenith would never betray her, but what of the others?

Then she groaned, half of them were still in Azkaban - that would give them a reason to betray her. She was about to start her planning to get them out - dragging Severus and Lucius with her as well as a few other Death Eaters. She wouldn't be taking Zenith - not after his nearly 14 years been stuck there. She didn't want to know what memories it would bring up for the younger wizard.

She leaned back and glared at all the paperwork in front of her. When she decided to be a Dark Lord, she never agreed to do the fucking paper work. 

Clover wasn't very aware but she was aware enough that she knew someone was shaking her. She bolted up and pushed her wand into the person throat. 

"Clover!" Dudley gasped out, choking slightly.

Clover flinched and lowered her wand before looking around, they were still in the park - it was getting fairly dark and they were alone, she fell back on the ground. She suddenly realized she was in a ton of pain. "What happened?"

Dudley hung his head and sighed. "I couldn't stop them from beating you up but they didn't sexually touch your body - " He whispered softly.

Clover stared at him blankly. "Why does everything hurt?" She couldn't see much in the dark, she had tears forming in her eyes but Dudley probably couldn't tell in the dark.

Dudley sighed and helped her sit up - in a more comfortable position, leaning against one of the metal poles holding up the swing set. "Well - they beat you till you were barely breathing..." He answered. 

"You're about to tell me I shouldn't even be alive right now?"

"Yes." Dudley agreed. "But I figured your stuff helped you." Clover knew he was well aware about the forbidden word.

Of course, her magic decided it wanted to keep her alive. "Shouldn't you be at home right now?"

"I should but I wasn't just going to leave you here?"

Clover snapped her head to look at him - his dark chocolate brown eyes meeting her green emerald green eyes. "Why now? Actually, why are you being nice at all? I remember just this morning you were tripping me over and making your oh so lovely father laugh!" She growled out and attempted to push herself up and whimpered. Of course her right wrist was sprained.. or maybe broken - the other one just seemed to hurt. 

"You save my life last summer - and Vernon - " Clover didn't miss the way he addressed her father as his first name. " - threatened to beat me for not treating you the way you deserve."

Clover sneered and then flinched when another rush of pain hit her.

"Are you going to help me up?" She snapped.

Dudley didn't answer but stood up himself and then let his hand out - Oh, this was going to be a long night, Clover though miserably. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 8.4K 40
From the good to the bad, everyone's favorite Slytherin princess, Rowan Bailey; seems like princess, isn't so innocent after all. + A book that takes...
16.8K 241 64
"𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚...
745K 24.8K 86
❝ 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧... ❞ theodore nott x fem oc *very slow burn* this book is...
3.3K 96 30
What if Tom Riddle had a heir that was taken? What if she is the daughter of the vampire queen? What if she was put with the Potter's? What happens w...