yeah guess who's going to the...

By Tv_girl_999

yay More

❤❤

38 2 45
By Tv_girl_999

TW: blood and maybe weapons

You have been warned......

So I may or may not cut myself with scissors and a pocket knife and I'm bleeding a lot and I'm going to the hospital because I almost cut myself 30 times and I feel like I'm going to pass out and I did promise my partner that I won't tell myself or cut myself anymore well I may not broke that promise and I already said this on my messenger board so yeah... one of my siblings are driving me to the hospital as my mom is busy at work so I will talk to you when I probably get out of the hospital that probably be the next day because I might have to stay overnight bye guys.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
150K 16.8K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
139K 6.4K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
68.3K 1.6K 30
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...