My little angel (Devil x Read...

By TheInkSoul

This a story about a little angel aka you who wandered far from heaven and got trapped by the Devil himself... More

My little angel

993 11 6
By TheInkSoul

The earth had a good side and bad side. The bad one was deep down below the ground, it was called hell and there ruled no one other than The Devil himself. It was a dark and sinister place where all the souls were tortured for they signed contracts with The Devil and everyone knows you should never do so otherwise you're completely doomed.

On the other side, high in the sky there was a good side called heaven, there ruled God himself, who else would that be? Heaven was all white and full of fluffy clouds, they were soft and comfy, angels loved spending time relaxing on them, whether chatting with each other, reading books or playing a beautiful melody on their harps. On the other side, stronger Angels were serving God and usually guarding the heaven so no demons would get in nor any angels would wander away. Well and then there was you. A curious angel who just had to explore everything, sometimes she got in trouble but curiosity killed a cat.

You popped your head out of a fluffy white cloud, watching the guard angels doing their job. You just had to go and see how the world beneath looks like. Sure you've read the books but that's not the same as seeing it with your own eyes. You had to sneak past the guards but how? That's the question. It would be probably best to do it at night, it was almost a sunset anyway. You quickly rushed back to your house and started getting ready for your trip. You put on a simple dress which was reaching your knees so you could move freely, sure you can fly but it's best if you'll walk while you're down on earth. By the time you got ready it was already dark outside, you rushed out of the house and sneaked to the gate. You got literally three minutes to get through the gate unnoticed while the day guards will swap places with the night guards. You gulped and sneaked over to the gate when the guards walked off, you slowly opened the gate and got through, hiding inside the nearest cloud so no one would notice you. Eventually you dashed down on earth. Yes! You did it! You succeed! This victory sure feels great.

You made your way down to the island named Inkwell. You landed down behind one of the buildings and looked around. So many people and all of them were different shapes and kinds. Actually they looked like angels in heaven besides not having wings nor halos.

You walked around the town, curious about almost everything that catched your eye, from rollercoasters to the theaters. You had so much fun in there. Well that is before everything finally got closed for the night. You sighed and looked around. "Guess it's time to head back." You pouted and spread your wings to fly back up, that was before something catched your attention once again. It was a light coming from afar. You made your way to the source of the light and your eyes widened. It was The Devil's casino. You heard once that he opened the casino a few months ago but you never imagined seeing it with your own eyes.

You sneaked closer to the casino and saw some people going in. It seems like it didn't have any guards so you suppose that anyone can go in. You sighed deeply and made your way inside. Well what else could you expect? Hazardous games were everywhere, cards, slot machines, a bar and more. Sure you wouldn't play any of that but you were curious how this casino works so you just sat at one of the tables after ordering yourself a drink and watched everyone play. Of course besides that you noticed that people kept starring at you, probably unused to seeing an angel in The Devil's casino.

You kept watching everyone for a while. It seems like if anyone lost the game, they paid with their soul. Of course, what else did you expect. Unknowingly tho, there was someone who was watching you. That someone was The Devil's right-hand man, King Dice. He was watching you for a while now before he disappeared somewhere.

Dice's pov:

"What the hell is an angel doing down here? Especially inside this casino. Did she get lost? Hmm, let's see what boss has to say about this."

Dice walked off before entering The Devil's office. "Boss we have a problem, well more or less. It seems like an angel has wandered into your casino. What should I do with her?"

Dice watched The Devil raise his eyebrow when he looked at him from his paperwork. "An angel down here? Are you kidding me?" The Devil crossed his arms while looking at Dice.

"I assure you I'm not kidding boss. It's true. Go look yourself if you don't believe me." Dice pointed to the door, watching his boss get up and walk to the door. "Alright, let's see this angel of yours." The Devil walked out of the office and followed Dice. He looked at the place where an angel was sitting and he looked quite surprised. "So you weren't lying after all. Alright, I will take care of this. You are dismissed." The Devil shooed him and Dice nodded, walking away to keep entertaining people.

Your pov:

You sighed and rubbed your head, surely you expected something like that. It's a bit unfair for them to lose their souls like that but they kind of deserve it since they decided to bet their souls on this. You looked around a bit more before noticing The Devil himself walking towards you. You gulped and quickly got up, trying to escape. You ran inside one of the rooms after you lost him from your sight and sighed in relief when you thought you escaped from him. Sadly for you, you ran into his office, what a bad move.

You got suddenly started where out of nowhere the door got slammed shut. You turned around to see The Devil standing in front of it. "Where do you think you're going little angel? It's kinda rude of you to run from someone when they are trying to speak to you." He walked towards you while you kept walking backwards and hit his desk with your back. "Uh I.. I'm sorry, I just w.. wanted to see this casino. I was kind of curious is all. I promise I won't cause any trouble." You chuckled nervously, watching him cross his arms.

The Devil sighed and rolled his eyes. "Alright fine but sadly for you I have to punish you for entering my casino. Angels are forbidden to come here. So you gotta give me your soul." Your eyes widened and you protested. "What? No! Please! Anything else I will do anything!" You were hoping he would change his mind and ask for something else. The Devil rubbed his chin and thought for a while. "Well there is something you could do to keep your soul. You have to let me breed you. Never done it with an angel." He smirked and looked you up and down.

"A.. Anything else?" You trying not to show fear but you could tell he could feel your fear miles and miles away. "Your soul my dear. I honestly crave to have an angel soul down here rather than fucking you but this will do too if you want to keep it." You sighed deeply once again and rubbed your arm. "Fine, I'll do it but be gentle because I'm still a y.. y'know." You blushed, looking away a bit embarrassed. "Ha! Not gonna happen." He ripped your white dress off and sat you on his desk. You yelped, trying to stop trembling and looked up at him with a pleading gaze for him to be gentle but alas he didn't care.

The Devil ripped your panties off as well and just shoved his cock deep inside your pussy without mercy, ravishing it roughly. "Oh fuck yes, that's good~" He kept thrusting violently, while you screamed and cried from pain, it hurt as fuck and it didn't help that he was so huge. Where is the foreplay? He could have at least prepared you. Your crying and pleading went on for a little while more before the pleasure finally hit your and you started moaning loudly. "Mmm~ a..ah ah~ more~ damn I never imagined it to be so good." You wrapped your arms around his neck and gripped his fur tightly while he kept on fucking you. "Please go harder, deeper, faster!" You leaned your head back while panting. The Devil chuckled and did what you asked him for, going balls deep inside you and violently hitting your good spot without mercy, bruising your walls from the inside. "Seems like someone is getting into it. C'mon baby scream for me more." He gripped your ass tightly, digging his claws into your flesh and bit your shoulder hard, drawing blood and licking it off.

You moaned even louder, panting heavily and bit your lip from the pain on your shoulder but you didn't care anymore. You wanted more, more of this, more of his cock. You needed him. "D..Devil please don't stop, I want more." You wrapped your legs around his waist and tightened your walls on his cock. The Devil chuckled once again and wagged his tail. "Fuck you feel so good inside~ C'mon y/n beg more~" He gripped your hips and licked your breast, sucking your nipples and moving his tongue around them. He bit your nipples gently, pulling on them with his teeth and played with your other breast, massaging it.

You bit your lip to try to hold your moans but it didn't last long. "Ahh daddy I'm close!" You gripped his fur tighter while he kept thrusting inside you. You could feel him pick up his pace, he probably tried to get close too but he probably had no problem going on whole night. "Then cum for daddy, babe~" You nodded and pushed him deeper inside you with your legs before releasing your juices on his cock but he didn't stop. He just smirked and kept on going for another hour before he finally went as deep inside you possible and cumming inside you, filling you up with his hot and thick seed. You on the other hand came already third time, falling back onto his desk, trying to catch your breath.

The Devil pulled out and picked you up bridal style, carrying to his room. "Well that was fun but how about another round?" You sighed, wiping sweat off your forehead and nodded. "Alright but last time." The Devil chuckled and put you on his bed, locking the door. Once again he didn't care about what you say and you had another three rounds with him before he finally had enough. He plopped beside you and held you close. You nuzzled your face into his neck, he was very warm and comfortable. "I think I changed my mind. Now you're mine to keep my little angel. Forever." He smirked and watched you fall asleep before he grabbed your halo and destroyed it with one hand, making horns appear on your head and your wings turned black while still having an angel's form. You screwed up real bad but who care? It's not like God will let you return to heaven after this. Now a new life awaits you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 19K 52
❝I dare you to say that you love me.❞ I said out with a blank expression not caring how bad things might go for the guy in front of me after this. T...
1.2M 52.2K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
403K 6.4K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 52.1K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...