When and where (Fruk)

jelsa_fnaf_lover által

Arthur has invented time travel! However, people are after him because of it. Little does he know, he will be... Több

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21 (final)
Extra 1
A/N

11

119 11 0
jelsa_fnaf_lover által

"So, please tell me everything about you," Francis smiled. He had taken me out to eat at this Italian place, and I was really happy seeing that they served alcohol. I didn't have money, but Francis was nice enough to pay for me. I told him that I would pay him back. "There isn't much to tell, honestly. I don't have kids or a significant other; my brothers live in a different city than me, so I hardly see them, and I bury my head in my work, and because of it...I don't really do many fun things..."

Wait a minute...my life sounds really sad.

"I had been working on this project for months, so when I accomplished my goal, it was the most happiest I had ever felt in a long time..." I spoke. I looked at him sadly, and he reached for my hand. "Ah, I'm sure your life is about to get exciting," he smiled.

"I doubt that! I'm already twenty-eight, and I think it might be too late to do all those things. Have a family and get married...I think it's too late..." I spoke. He shook his head at me and came closer. "I doubt that! I think you just haven't met the person you are supposed to be with yet, and I'm sure she will be a lucky girl!"

Definitely not a girl...whether I've met them yet, I guess I'm not entirely sure. "Thank you, and honestly, I thought you were super annoying when I met you in the future, but I think that all of it makes sense..." I spoke. He continued to hold my hand and smile at me lovingly. That's when it suddenly hit me.

Wait a minute...

If I'm meeting him now, shouldn't he...

"Speaking of that! You keep mentioning future me and how you don't know me, and we weren't friends...but how could that be? I mean, I'm meeting you now, right? Don't you think it's odd that future me didn't recognize you? I mean, I even have pictures of you..." he spoke. He began to think about the exact thing I was thinking about.

He was right! Future him, he acted like we didn't know each other.

That's when I remembered the first time we ran into each other. Francis saw me coming out of that building, and I think he recognized me. However, he only said, "Hey, you!" But that doesn't prove anything. "What is it?" Francis asked.

Then the second time I ran into him...he wasn't shocked that I was from the future. Then he kept trying to get me to stay with him, like...like he didn't want me to travel back in time. But why?

"What was I like in the future?" He asked. I snapped out of my thoughts and smiled at him. Why did he try to stop me? And why didn't he say anything to me? What would have happened if I didn't go? Would my future have been changed? But what about him?

"Ah... well, when I saw you, the very first time... I think you might have recognized me..." I spoke. He looked at me, shocked. "What? Why didn't I say anything?" He asked. I looked at him horrified and shrugged. "I don't know..."

I looked past him, and that's when something caught my eye. It was those men... I had this terrible feeling in my stomach, and I pulled my bag out in front of him. "What is it?" He asked. I began to go through my bag, and I couldn't find the other quantum chip.

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?

"What is it? Spit it out!" Francis demanded. However, I didn't say anything. "The quantum chip...the extra I brought...it's gone..." I shivered.

I then got more nervous as I looked past him. Those men who attacked me were still there. They didn't see me yet, but I knew this was bad news. "What does that mean?" He asked. I shook my head at him in response. "Not good," I whispered. He finally moved his hand away from me and continued to watch those men.

They were looking around, probably looking for me.

I nearly jumped out of my seat as I saw those men face us, but I quickly turned my head. I could sense they were starting to come our way, so I did the next best thing possible. "Are you okay?" Francis asked.

"Forgive me..."

"What? What are you talk—"

I grabbed Francis, placing my hand on his nape. He looked shocked, and I pulled him in for a kiss. At first, he tried to get away from me, but I held him still so he wouldn't move. I had begun kissing him and would peek behind him to see if those men had left. "Mmm?! What are you—"

"Shut up and kiss me back!" I threatened. He jumped at what I said and stopped moving. In turn, he began to kiss me back, and I watched past him till those men left. They briefly looked at us, but of course, they made a disgusted face from the PDA and Immediately turned away, leaving.

Once the men finally left, I separated from Francis and pushed him away. His face was shocked and reddened, but I didn't care much about it. I just saved our skin. "Why the hell would you do that?" He asked. I began to gather my things and shook my head. "I had to; they found me; that means they have my blueprints and somehow made a duplicate and are now looking for me! Which means we need to leave right now!" I demanded. I stood up from my seat and pulled him up.

"I'm serious! We need to go now!" I said again. He looked very confused and nervous but nodded in agreement. "Okay! Let me go pay real quick, and we can go somewhere to talk about this!" He spoke. I nodded at what he said and watched as he fixed himself.

Watching him leave, I rubbed my cheeks to feel them. My face felt hot, and I was sure I had gotten red. I knew that the kiss might not have been the best option, but it was the only thing I could think of at the moment. Besides! I doubt he cared too much! It was just a silly kiss!

A very long...silly kiss...

Yup! Silly, silly!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

2.4K 183 22
Arthur is deaf, not stupid, so why is it that Francis worried and cared so much? They had only just met. Art by @poxtra on Instagram/Wattpad
861 85 12
Arthur is on the case! A mysterious person has given him clues to a case that he solved. However, something is weird about it. Can he figure it out...
1.9K 90 12
Francis was an ordinary man living life one day at a time. one day on his way home from an office party , he runs into the wrong person who turns him...
5.4K 385 47
Francis and Arthur can't get along. They never have ever since they started working together. They hated each other in high school, and then in colle...