π“π‘πž 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐀𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐫𝐒𝐧�...

By larryficwriter

We met at Dawn when I saw his petite figure praying in the middle of grass wearing a nightshirt. He would go... More

PROLOGUE
Sweet Beginnings
Like Open Doors
Stuck In A Moment
Pray
Evanescence
Can't help falling
Chains
Trainwreck
Black or White
Harry
Intrusive
Epilogue

Lovely

42 4 0
By larryficwriter

He tried once to escape, but unfortunately he failed to do so. He'd tried many times to escape, but the palace kept him locked up like a caged dog.

"Where do you think you're going young man!?"

Louis stopped in his tracks, closing his eyes in frustration. He turned around to see his grandfather storming towards him, his nostrils flared.

"Get back to your room right this instant!" He shouted, pointing his finger upstairs.

Louis sighed in defeat and obeyed, and began walking back to his room.

He laid on his bed for a moment, trying to hold back the tears. He thought he could escape this time, but hope kept being lost.

He hoped every day that he will make it out of the horrid place he once called home, but again, hope kept being lost.

It was almost too much for him. Until one day, he succeeded.

Louis stood stunned by the sight of the underground tunnel he had found in the dungeon.

It was in his eyes and he didn't notice it till now. He stared at it in astonishment, a smile later creeping up on his face.

He wasted no time opening the latch and crawling into it.

It was at that moment, that he finally felt free after so long.

Hope you enjoy this multi update. The last 3 are the final chapters❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9M 313K 125
Falling into the fiery hell she created must've been the perfect way for her to die. The other woman would then become the heroine that saved the tow...
5.4M 145K 80
I was walking down the hallway when all of the Sudden I feel a hand grab me and pull me into a janitors closet . I let out a scream , not knowing w...
763 232 26
( short story) In "Shadows and Serenity," join Naina, a spirited girl losing her sight, on a quest to see the world. In Thailand, she meets Aroon, st...
14.4M 410K 90
Kallista Zenia Emrys is born in the world of high society pure bloods. Being one of the last remaining descendants of Merlin- the Greatest Wizard of...